My Doctor~Levi x Reader

By Bellynta

(Y/n) got a new job at the Wings Of Freedom Hospital, as a nurse. And (y/n) will be working beside the greate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

1.7K 69 43
By Bellynta

A few hours pass by and (Y/n) paced back and forth as she waited for Levi to come by to switch their groceries back, looking pretty decent rather than how she looked earlier when she ran into the man. "Gosh you're so airheaded sometimes, (Y/n)..." She grumbles to herself with a little whine. Soon there's a knock at her door and her breath hitches, swallowing nervously as she went up to her door and looked through the peephole. There stood the stoic doctor who held her groceries while checking the time on his watch. (Y/n) let out a shaky sigh and unlocked the door and opened it, smiling sheepishly at him.

"Heyyyyy, sir," She greeted with a awkward chuckle. Levi looked at her with his brow arched and hummed.

"Hello," Holding up her groceries, "You got our things mixed up." He said and she sighed while giving him his things as he gave hers back, the weight of the watermelon she bought earlier is suddenly added in her hold and she lets out a small "oof".

"Y-Yeah sorry about that, Doctor. How did you find out?"

"Well, when I got home and set what I thought was my groceries onto the counter, I reached in and grabbed a box of what I thought was rigatoni pasta shells. Nope. It was a box of (tampons/pads)." He said and a flourish of reds busted out onto her face from embarrassment.

"Oh...." She said while putting her groceries onto the floor and holding up her watermelon, "Here, you can have this after having to drive all the way back here to drop these off."

"I don't like watermelons." He deadpanned and she gawked at him a bit.

".... O-oh..." (Y/n) said quietly and set her watermelon down with her groceries, "W-Well um... How about I make you some tea then?" Levi stood there in thought while his steel eyes looked her up and down.

"What kind?" He asked.

"Well, I have Earl Grey." There's a moment of silence as he thought some more before sighing softly and nodding.

"Alright, fine," He said, "Let me put these in my car and I'll come back."

"Of course," She said softly while Levi gave a nod and walks off to put his groceries into his car and she closes the door, leaving it unlocked for him. "He doesn't like watermelons.... interesting..." She mumbled as she picks her things up and brings them over to the kitchen to put them away and start making the tea, grabbing two mugs from her cabinet. Levi soon comes back and walks in, closing the door behind himself as he walked further into her apartment. His eyes scanning the surroundings as he walked into the kitchen. He sees (Y/n) standing by her kettle as she waited for it to start boiling. 

"Nice place you got here," He said bluntly, making her turn her head to look back at him.

"Thank you—."

"Could use a bit of cleaning though." he said with a slight scowl, "But I suppose it's acceptable."

(Y/n) stared at him in disbelief and bites her cheek, "... Thanks... I guess..." She said as she looked back at the kettle, "You can sit at the table right there, make yourself comfortable." She hummed while gesturing to the counter where two stools stood. The doctor nods as he walked over and sat himself down, having taken his overcoat off and hanging on the back of his chair. Once the water is boiled, she picks up the kettle and pours the hot water into the mugs where the tea bags were already in. 

"Would you like any creamer or sugar in your tea, doctor?" She asked.

"No thanks," Levi said with a shake of his head and she nods while handing him his mug, "And you can stop calling me 'doctor' outside of work. It's fucking annoying." He said with a scowl as he sipped his tea, his words making her grimace as she didn't expect him to cuss outside of work.

"I see, so what should I call you?" She asked as he stared up at her from the rim of the mug while taking another sip.

"Levi," He said while placing the mug back down.

"Okay, Levi," She said softly, while tapping her finger against the side of the mug, "Are you doing anything after this?"

"Not really, I was going to go back home and do some paperwork." Levi hummed as he leaned back in his seat.

"I thought you finished it all last night?" (Y/n) said with a slight head tilt and the doctor lets out a heavy sigh.

"Well, Doctor Eyebrows decided to give my more paperwork before I left the hospital so I had to take it home with me." He said with a rather annoyed tone.

(Y/n) looked in slight confusion before it clicked, "Ohh, Doctor Smith," She said and smiling softly to herself, "He's really nice." This made Levi's steel grey orbs snap up to her with a slight glare.

He clicked his tongue while taking another sip of his tea, "I guess, too nice in my opinion." He grumbled.

"How so?"

"He sugar coats things a lot and it's annoying. Most of the staff at work annoy me, especially Doctor Zoë. You haven't met her yet, she's down in the hospital's morgue for when our patients pass." He said and (Y/n) shuddered at the thought.

"Does she study the bodies and like write up reports before sending them off to an actual morgue?" (Y/n) asked, Levi nodded.

"Something like that, she also studies in forensics so she helps out the police force every now and again." He hummed.

"Ohhhh I see, she sounds like a very smart person. I don't see how she can be annoying."

Levi shot her a half hearted glare, "Trust me, once you meet her at one point, you'll see what I'm talking about. She talks too much and I've endured it for so many years I'm practically numb to it." He said as (Y/n) drew up the image in her head, making her smile to herself in amusement.

"I understand," She hummed and there was a small moment of silence of them just sipping their teas before the doctor clears his throat.

"I should be heading off now," he said while picking his mug up and going to stand up from his seat.

"Oh yeah, of course," (Y/n) said while hurrying over to take his mug, "Let me take just take this," she said while Levi yoinked it from her reach.

"I got it, I can wash it." He said while she continued to try and reach for it and he switched it from hand to hand.

"No, you're my guest in my apartment so I should just—." She said while huffing before losing her footing when trying to reach for the cup from his outstretched arm and falling into his chest, which then made gravity pull them to the floor when he tried to catch her with other hand. (Y/n)'s eyes wide as she landed on top of him and he groaned softly, the hand still holding the mug but up high so he didn't spill or drop it.

"Fuck..." he groaned and he looked up at her with an annoyed expression. (Y/n) wasn't going to lie, but this made her face heat up instantly and butterflies flutter in her stomach from the position they were in and the way he had groaned.

"I-I..." She stammered, "I'm so sorry," She said.

"Yeah, can you like, get off me?" He asked with a slight scowl and she nodded while scrambling off of him and helping him up to his feet. He sighs deeply while rubbing his back, "Just let me wash it, as thanks for the tea." He said with a slight glare at her and she nodded.

"S-sure," She said as he made his way over the sink while muttering a soft "brat" under his breath. (Y/n) internally screamed and scolded herself and hit the palm of her hand against her forehead when his back was turned to her before standing normally and smiling when he finished and turned around to look at her. Drying off his hands with the hand towel before walking over to her, causing her heart to beat faster for some reason and she swallowed thickly and casting her gaze down and he sees his feet come closer to her.

"Thank you for the tea, (L/n)," He said monotonously but softly, "I'll see you when you come in to work again." She nodded while the dark blush crept onto her face again.

"I'll see you then, let me walk you out." She said softly while he nodded and the two walked over to the door and opening it for him, "Have a good day, Levi." She said.

"Same for yourself," He said as he walked out and briskly walked down the hall before she closed the door. Letting out a deep and shaky sigh and pressing her forehead against the door. She tried to calm down her heart and blush as the scenario from earlier replayed over and over in her mind.

Levi sat in his car in silence as the scenario replayed in his mind as well. A very light pink hue dusts his cheeks and he clicked his tongue, "Why is she like this...?" He mumbled before he began to drive off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 18.7K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
323K 4.4K 31
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1M 48.4K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
784K 65.6K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...