𝒮𝒽𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 (BNHA x OP!F...

By Hi_Hi_There

"ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ᴡᴀɪᴛ! ʜᴏʟʏ ꜱʜɪᴛ!!! ᴍʀ. ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ?!" What if one day you wake up in MHA on a fluke. Don't get me wro... More

Character Information (Important Edit)
01 - School
02 - Worlds
03 - Quirk
04 - House
05 - Training
06 - Imagination
07 - Meeting
09 - The Bar
Quirk Explanation (Edited)
Quirk Explanation (Outfits)
10 - Beach
11 - Inheritance
12 - UA Entrance Exam
13 - Letters
14 - Greetings!
15 - Combat Training
16 - Extra Credit
17 - Extra Credit (Canadian edition)
PLEASE READ!!! ⚠️ IMPORTANT!!!
18 - Extra Credit (Final Battle)
19 - Dumbass
20 - Big News
21 - The Press
22 - The USJ Part 1
23 - The USJ Part 2
24 - The USJ Part 3
25 - Realities
26 - Reflections
27 - Back
~Halloween Special~
28 - UA Sports Festival: Part 1
29 - UA Sports Festival: Part 2
30- UA Sports Festival: Part 3
31 - Hero Names
32 - Unfashionably Late
33. Omen
34. Debut
35. Peekaboo
Images & Q/A
36. Inmortui
37. The 4th Wall
Break
38. Nostalgia

08 - Day off

5.3K 242 495
By Hi_Hi_There

Same day as previous chapter. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

I knocked on the Midoriya's front door to be greeted by Izuku's mother.

"Oh hello dear." the small green haired woman said looking up at me. 

"Hi! My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I just moved in a few blocks down." I pointed in a fake direction. "I was told that there were some people my age, 14-15, down this road." I smiled, fabricating my lie. Honestly I didn't know what to say or even if my story was the least bit convincing. 

"Ah yes I understand. I actually happen to have a son, Izuku, that is your age as well. Actually if you don't mind I could go get him for you. You two could introduce yourselves and maybe even be friends!" she giggled happily and shuffled away back into her house. 

A minute later she reappeared reassuring me that Izuku had appeared. She stepped out of his way and he pulled back the door.

"Al- ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ᴬˡˡ ᴹᶦᵍʰᵗˀ" he began. 

"Hi!" I exclaimed, pretending that I didn't hear the end of his sentence, "What did you say?" 

"Oh n-nothing. H-hi, m-my name is I-Izuku Midoriya!" he yelled and bowed.

"Please no need to be formal. My name is (Y/n) (L/n)! I just moved in not too far from here." I said pointing again in the same direction.  

"Yeah sorry." he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Your mother told me you and I were around the same age, I was hoping that maybe we could be friends." I did a closed eye smile and titled my head a bit to the left. 

'Did I do that right? Ah whatever just to make sure I calmed him and can become friends quickly I'll activate a quirk.'

I didn't have a name for the quirk or know exactly how to use it, just that anything I thought of, that I wanted to happen would. I was sure that it would work, even if it didn't I could win him over with charm ;) (of course in a friendship way)

He seemed to visibly relax which was good news for me. 

"Come in. We should get to know each other if we want to be friends right?" he smiled whilst moving out of the way, welcoming me inside his home. 

'YES! Faze one complete!' 

 I followed him inside to his kitchen table where we both sat down. His mother went off somewhere, probably to give us privacy. 

"So, (L/n) was it?" he asked.

"Yes, but please call me (Y/n)." I smiled again.

"Ok then. You can call me Izuku as well."

I nodded. We sat in awkward silence for a few seconds until I decided to talk. 

"Do-" we both said in unison.

I giggled, a sincere one this time. 

"You go first." 

"Thanks," I started, "Do you, happen to be a fan of All Might?"

"Heh... what makes you say that?" he said rather fast. 

'Maybe I shouldn't have said that considering that he was just told.' I looked around for a good excuse, none.

"Well there's a picture of you in an All Might onesie over there of the shelf. Sorry, I just noticed it when I walked in and thought it was cute."

His face became flushed with red as he turned and looked towards the photo. It wasn't there before, I had just placed it there remember a photo I saw on the internet before I came to this world. He stared at it for a moment then I guess disregarded it, probably thinking he just hadn't noticed it before. 

"Yeah I guess you could say that." He laughed, "Some would say that I'm a super fanboy even."

"Really! What do you think about &(#%Q&%#!" I used another quirk to make him hear his favorite of All Might's battles. 

"Yeah! He was amazing in that! That's actually my favorite battle of his! ᵃᶦᵘᶠᵇᵃ ᵃ ᵠᵃ ᶜᵘᵃⁿᵈᵒᶦᵃ ᵈᶦᵠᵇʷᵈᶦᵒᵃⁿˢᵈᵃ ᶜᶦᵒᵇᵃᵈ ᵃᶦᵇᵈ ᵃⁿ ᵈᶦᵘᵃᵛ ᵈᵃᵏʲᵇᵈᵛᶦᵃᵇᵈ ᵏʲᵒᵇ ᵈᵒᵃᵇ ᶦᶜᵒᵃ ᶜᵒᵃ ᶜᵒᵃ ᶜᵒᵃ ᶜᶦᵃ ᶜᶦᵃˢ ᶜᶦᵃ ᶜᵘᵃˢᶦʰ ᶜᵒᶦ ᶦ ᵗᵒᶦ ᵈᵃⁿᵒᶦˢ ᵈᵒᵃᶦ" 

He began to mutter on and on about what happened in the battle as I just stared at the boy trying to keep up with what he was saying. With my advanced intelligence I could keep up and take in what he was saying, I could then to a quick full sweep of the battle in my mind. I obtained every detail about the fight, in hopes I could hold a conversation. 

He noticed and halted his speech, noticing me starting. 

"S-sorry. I lost myself there." he looked down at the table. 

"No no it's ok. I wasn't expecting you to know so much. I mean *!#!)*$)*)(&#)*) *)$*@8U(&#( &$($) (#89$(&(@$!" I used my quirk again, probably spilling a nerdy fangirl comment.

"Haha yeah exactly!"

We carried on conversation for about forty-five minutes. Eventually I stopped using my quirk and actually had fun talking to him. There was so much that the manga and anime didn't show about him! I learned that sometimes he would cosplay, like full on cosplay, All Might and reenact his favorites battles. Other times he would pretend he had a quirk of flight, his mother would slightly levitate him off the ground just enough to float. These things brought him true happiness to cope with the loss of his dream.

I told him that I had to leave and we exchanged phone numbers and discord. Apparently he was a pretty good gamer. I promised to challenge him in a video game of his choice and beat him. Hearing this, he just laughed and accepted my challenge. 

Bowing I said bye to Mama Inko, making her flustered and asked me to stop. We both laughed and I said goodbye to the both of them again and walked out of their house. They Ms. Inko shut the door behind me in a friendly way 

'Faze 2 complete! I had fun! I think we'll actually be friends and not just tag along in All Might and Izuku's shenanigans.' 

I giggled again and did a little happy dance. I spun in a circle doing high knees and punching the air in front of me.

My skateboard had disappeared so created one like Carla (from sk8 the infinity: it's basically an AI skateboard) but instead it was (f/c). I decided to name it Akemi, so that it felt like a part of her was still with me. I picked it up and walked down the sidewalk a bit before getting on and skating away. This time I was faster and even pulled off a few moves since I was in a good move. 

Mr. Aizawa had even given me an allowance, since he was a pro hero he was rich and gave me $500 since I had never been out before. He said that I had "earned it" which made me proud of myself. That mad did not give complements out easily. I wasn't going to spend it all: one: because I was probably just gonna get food, two: maybe a few clothes, and three: how could anyone spend that much in half an hour. 

I wasn't that worried about getting back home on time since I could just teleport to my room the second it turned four pm. 

I skated fast down the street out the the neighborhood towards the city. I had Akemi go into auto-skate and guide me to the mall. I felt cool with my hands crossed behind my head cruising down the street. 

Eventually I made it to the main entrance of the mall. It wasn't anything special, it just looked like a normal mall anywhere in the world. A tall, wide building with people pouring in from all different directions. I followed in picking up make skateboard instead of making it disappear since I was in public. 

I blended into the crowd looking like a normal teenage girl. I mean I was wasn't I? Around 80% of the whole world population had a quirk so I wasn't all that special. I didn't need to pretend to be normal because I was! Maybe a little strong for my age but still normal! Honestly it was the first time I actually felt normal inn a while, the first time I felt at home like I wasn't in a different world. I was at a mall, the walls were lined with shops, and normal people doing normal people things were all around me! I wasn't doing hard core strength building, sparing with pro heros, or trying my best to impress Mr. Aizawa. I WAS FREE! For a very short period of time of course, but I had to enjoy it while it lasted. 

I walked up to a concession stand and got three giant scoops of (f/f) ice cream. I payed and thanked the man working there and continued to explore the mall. There were a countless number of stores containing hero fan merchandise, some even containing "rare" or  "authentic" pieces of scrap from past battles of All Might, Endeavor, Hawks, and even some of the new heros like Woods and Mt. Lady. 

Hawks was one of my favorite heros for multiple reasons. He was cool, I guess he was kinda hot but everyone has different opinions. PLUS I'm a minor so I try to keep those feelings down, he's not that great anyway. His hero costume is also cool! I mean who doesn't like it?

I made a quick stop at the shop just to see what they had. On the left there were lines of different clothing pieces supporting hawks. On the right there were other items such as plushies, books, pencils, and even a... a body pillow. I almost threw up when I saw the pillow. It didn't have a bad side or anything just it made me uncomfortable.

 I ended up getting two sweatshirts and a cup, I payed and quickly got out of there feeling a little embarrassed. 

'Should I get something for Izuku? I mean he probably has every sweatshirt and a lot of rare item already...' I used part of my stats quirk to check his "inventory" of fan items that Izuku owned. It turned out he was missing an Ultra-Rare poster (the one later seen in Nighteye's office). I didn't think that any of the stores here would be carrying such a rare item, so I would just make it at home. 'At home... hm it felt weird saying or thinking that. It wasn't really my home, but I guess home is the place where you find people you love reside inside of. With that UA would probably grow to be my home too. I would be moving out of Aizawa's house soon. I was only supposed ti reside there until my training was done and until they found a house for me. Maybe I could just ask to stay-' 

My thoughts were cut off when I bumped into something. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing, as I had been walking around the mall aimlessly. I stumbled back almost falling over, but the person who I had bumped into, grabbed my hand and pulled me back into a steady position. 

"Thank you," I laughed. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings."

"No no you're fine." replied a voice.

I looked up to see a man in front of me. Upon further inspection I realized who it was. 

"Denki?"

"What?! How do you know who I am?"

'Oh shit... what did I just do? MAKE UP AN EXCUSE!'

"Oh um... it's kinda of a long story. Well, actually not that long. I was playing with my quirk at home, vision, it helps me see the future. I saw you in it, we were classmates at UA."

I saw the visible startled-ness he had on his face, but at the same time he was excited. I had just told him he was going to get into UA. 

"Really!? That's so cool! I'm going to get into UA! Ha I even met one of my future classmates!"

"Heh yeah..." 'Thank god he's stupid.'

"Well you obviously know how I am, but what's your name?" he smiled. 

'cute' 

"My name is (L/n), (Y/n). But you can call me (Y/n). I don't really like being called formally." I chuckled. 

"Ok then (Y/n), you can call me Denki!" he said in a butlers accent whilst bowing. 

I went along with it, "What brings you to the mall today good sir?"

"Oh nothing much. I came to find more  sweats of the shirts." he tilted his head up to seem bigger. 

"Well then may I join you on your adventure?" I asked. 

"Yes! COME FORTH LET US GO!" we both laughed, collecting stares from the other people around but we didn't care. 'SEE THIS! THIS IS WHY HE'S MY FAVORITE!' 

I spent the rest of my remaining fifteen minutes talking and buying things with Denki. We got along better than I had expected actually. I didn't use my quirk once around him, we just clicked from the beginning. 'I knew it! The best of best friend material!' 

We eventually said goodbye and changed numbers and instagrams. We even hugged before parting ways.

I went into a bathroom and teleported to my bedroom. I didn't quite stick the landing though. I had teleported to the air in my room and fell the the ground with a loud *thud* I didn't care though, since I was in a childish mood. 

"Ah that felt so good!" I giggled jumping onto my bed. I sprawled out my legs and arms sighing in comfort and relief. It felt so good to live a little. I had made two friends, good friends that I knew I could depends on in the future, whether it be emotional or in battle. 

*knock knock*

"Come in!" I said cheerfully. 

I sat up in my bed, with my legs in a criss cross apple sauce position. 

"Hey (Y/n). How was your day today? You seem rather cheerful." Mr. Aizawa walked into my room taking a seat next to me on my bed.

"Well if you truly want to knowww.... I MADE FRIENDS!!!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes! I looked into both of their futures, I didn't ask I know but I found out something cool. They're both going to be your future students! Isn't that great?"

"Yay more kids..." he laughed sarcastically. 

"Yeah yeah. I think you'll take a liking to one of them though, they seem powerful. However they may break a LOT of bones in training."

"Other kids bones, wow. They must be pretty powerful."

I laughed and looked up at him slowly, "No no, his own bones."

"What?"

"He's too strong for his body... he'll need a good suit for when he's a pro. He may not even use his full power with kids, probably stay around five percent. Could kill even you with fifteen percent, that's how strong he is."

"Could you inform me of this students name?"

"Nah you'll find out eventually."

"Did you do anything else?"

"YEAH! I bought merchandise of my favorite pro hero."

"Oh well then, let me see my dazzling face."

I pulled out the two Hawks sweatshirts from the plastic bag. 

"AH YOU BRAT! How could you even like that snotty nosed brat?"

I laughed at his sudden outburst.

"He looks cool though you have to admit!"

"No he doesn't! Hmf no dinner for you!"

"NOOOOOO"

"Then who's your favorite pro hero?"

"Hawks."

"NO! Yep no breakfast for you either!"

"Ah fine! Go go get out!" I laughed shooing him out of my room.

I laughed to myself. Even though it had only been a month or so, Aizawa had really started to open up and like me more. You could even say that I was growing on him. 

Since I was banned from dinner I had to make myself another meal. I imagined (f/f) on my desk. I walked over to find it sitting there waiting for me. I played music, sang, and ate till I was full. I made the food disappear with a quirk then went to shower. 

'Now that I think about it... I did a LOT of illegal things today didn't I? I can't even count the amount of times I used my quirk in public. I even tailed the number one hero! Ha and I did it all without being caught, I'm pretty cool.' 

I listed to (f/s) whilst in the shower, giving a concert to an imaginary crowd. (no I did not make a crowd... they would see me naked gross..) I didn't need to use a voice enhancement quirk though, I don't want to brag but, I'm a pretty good singer one would say. Heh. 

I finished showering and got dressed into one of Aizawa's t-shirts I stole and some very thin sweatpants, since I didn't want to sweat in my sleep. I fell asleep rather fasts, I guess I didn't realize that my body was actually tired after today. I was just running on adrenalin...

Yeah there is no real reason for that "..." after adrenalin. I don't know I just wanted to add affect to me falling asleep haha. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 2956

That was pretty eventful I guess... We made friends at least. 

Please don't forget to vote! AND PLEASE WHAT SHOULD (Y/N) CALL AIZAWA INSTEAD OF AIZAWA?! I CAN'T THINK OF NAMES!!! TELL MEEEE

As always I didn't read this over.... so deal with it :)

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
3.5K 157 39
BNHA x FEM! BLACK! OP! Reader REWRITTEN VERSION IS IN PROGRESS!! guys i rlly do appreciate tha attention to dis book, but i'd be more den grateful if...
506K 14K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
40.5K 810 23
The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, she cursed the world with what little powe...