Infatuated (hsau)

By stopcryingbabyy

//MATURE THEMES AND EXPLICIT CONTENT// "Make sure she's okay when I'm gone will you Harry?" It was from that... More

intro, cast + warnings.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
chapter 53.
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chspter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
chapter 65.
chapter 66.
chapter 67.
chapter 68.
chapter 69.
chapter 70.
chapter 71.
chapter 72.
chapter 73.
chapter 74.
chapter 75.
chapter 76.
chapter 77.
chapter 78.
chapter 79.
chapter 80.
chapter 81.
chapter 82.
chapter 83.
chapter 84.
chapter 85.
chapter 86.
epilogue part 1.
epilogue part 2.
i love you.
sequel/epilogue book.
new fic.
New fic?

chapter 54.

7K 123 154
By stopcryingbabyy

°°
So call out my name
Call out my name when I kiss you so gently
°°

Harry Styles

Birdy decided to be a tease tonight, I knew there was a little devil behind that innocent smile.

I held her hands above her head, pinning them to navy tiles behind her as I hungrily kiss her neck in that spot I remember her moaning at. Hearing those breathy moans fall from her sweet lips is driving me insane and making it very difficult to have some self control.

She slid one hand down from the wall and slowly dragged it down my chest over the shirt I'm wearing, until she reached the waistline my trousers. She decided to move her hands down further and I'm so painfully hard that if I hadn't turned the lights off in this bathroom, you'd definitely be able to see it. When she decided to move her hand up and down on my clothed dick I almost choked a little because her little actions to wind me up already had me losing it.

In return, I trailed my hands down her body and tugged her closer against me until she moved her hand and I was able to grind myself against her. Harlow let out one of the most beautiful moans I've heard in my life and I could help but do the same when I rolled my hips forward against her.

"Did I not say we were supposed to be quiet?" I whisper teasingly into her ear.

Harlow rolled her eyes at me, however the second my hips thrust forward again she bit her lip and held her eyes shut. That sight alone could have me cumming in seconds.

"Don't roll your eyes at me sweetheart, you started this." I warn, however she just smirks back at me as if she was getting off on the fact I'm being like this with her.

How the fuck am I gonna last?

"Still don't know what you're on about." She smirks, licking her bottom lip seductively.

Fuck. Me.

Quickly, I hook one of her legs up around my waist and trail my fingers down to her underwear before pushing it aside to run my finger teasingly against her just to see how wet she is.

"You sure? Because it looks a lot like birdys really enjoying getting me frustrated." I mumble against the skin just below her ear.

Harlow turns her head so those hypnotic eyes of hers were staring straight into mine "could say the same thing to you, Harry." She smirks devilishly, using her hand to palm me over my trousers.

Jesus fucking christ.

When she decided to undo my trousers and transition to feeling me over my boxers, I decided to slip two fingers inside of her which earned a little whine from her and a low groan from me.

Finally she dips her hand down into my boxers, wrapping her fingers around my dick so I'm standing fully exposed to her. Each time she moves her hand I find myself desperately trying not to completely fucking lose it.

"How'd you want it then, hmm?" I ask her, pulling myself back so I was towering over her yet still pumping two fingers in and out of her.

The sight of her trying to keep herself composed and keep up this little act she's playing tonight is really striking a nerve. She's making things very fucking difficult.

Harlow takes her spare hand and holds my jaw, forcefully pulling me closer to her mouth so she could whisper in my ear "just fuck me."

The fact she grabbed my face so roughly was already taking me by surprise, but hearing those three words fall from her innocent, sweet lips made me feel like I was on cloud nine, like this is all some crazy dream.

For somebody scared of intimacy, she's pretty fucking ballsy and it's pretty fucking hot.

I hope one day I can help her find the confidence to share this moment with me in the light so I can see her so much clearer, but for now I just want her to be comfortable so if having the light off does that for her, then it's perfect for me.

When she let go of my jaw and allowed me to pull myself back to look at that sinful expression on her face I completely lost control. I flipped her round so she had her front pressed against the wall and wrapped one arm around her to tug her by the throat so I could whisper into her ear.

"Desperate?" I ask.

"Mhm" she pants out desperately, using one hand to reach backwards and hold the back of my head and grab onto my hair as I snaked my hand round her front to rub circles onto her clit.

I pulled up her dress so it was sitting above her hips and I began to grind myself on her ass whilst continuing to pleasure her with my hands. I keep choking her with one hand and she keeps pulling on my hair with the hand that she has reached around my head.

She starts to moan a little more, letting her head fall back to rest against my shoulder as my fingers work faster. She sounds so beautiful and seeing her fall so helplessly under my touch is so bloody attractive.

"Close?" I ask, knowing her answer already.

When she nods her head and pulls tighter on the roots of my hair I let go of my grasp on her throat and Harlow instantly gasps for air. "Shame." I tease, pulling my hand away.

I step back slightly and she turns around to face me, looking rather frustrated and angry which only makes me laugh slightly.

Poor birdy doesn't like being wound up...should've thought about that before she decided to play that little game in front of the guys.

I start to stroke myself slowly, watching Harlow try to get her breath back from the high I never allowed her to reach. Although when she brings her hand up to her mouth to lick her fingers I can't even keep the smirk off of my face.

Birdy really isn't innocent at all.

"Uh uh, don't even think about it." I warn her, although it seems to do nothing because birdy seems to be in the mood to wind me up today.

She just rolls her eyes and bites her lip, keeping full eye contact with me as she takes her fingers down her body before moving one leg to the side as well as her underwear. I raise one brow, a silent warning to tell her not to continue but Harlow just smirks and inserts two of her own fingers whilst a quiet whine falls from her lips.

She likes testing me, she's a very stubborn person.

In the blink of an eye I step closer to her and snap her hand away, and push her back against the wall in the very small bathroom I shut us in. She whimpered the second her back hit the tiles and that dark glow took over her face because apparently she liked the surprise.

That was her intention the whole time wasn't it? She only touched herself to get me to touch her...sly birdy.

I reach into my back pocket to take out a condom and I pass it Harlow. She lets out a little chuckle the second she took it into her hands. "You're always prepared huh?"

I jerk her towards me and clench my teeth together because of her little teasing words, "Shut the fuck up."

Harlow laughs a little, opening the foil and sliding the condom down my dick. The second it's on I position myself at her entrance and I snap my hips forward without even giving her a warning. The second I slid into her she let out the most heavenly sounding noise ever and dropped her head to my shoulder, however I grabbed her by the hair to hold her back up again and force her to look at me.

"I like when you look at me, so don't fucking stop." I tell her, continuing to relentlessly fuck into her. The second I let go of her hair she dropped her head down again, "what did I just fucking say?"

"Make me." She taunts, latching her lips onto my neck to suck slightly on my skin.

For fuck sake.

I reach down to her thighs and lift her up so both of her legs were tightly wrapped around my hips. I was pinning her tightly against the wall so that she didn't fall down but this position brought us closer together and I love watching her face while fucking in to her, it's so fucking beautiful.

I grab her chin and force her to look at me as this heavenly sound falls from her mouth and causes me to thrust into her at a more rapid pace. My other hand grips her hips tightly, digging my fingers into her as I let out a throaty moan.

She's so beautiful, like a woman who's been sent from the heavens to come and fuck up my life and prevent me from ever sleeping with someone else ever again, and if that's the case, she's done a pretty good job.

I don't think I'll ever have sex as good as this, it's like she was fucking made for me. I haven't even done that much coke tonight but Jesus Christ I feel like I'm on a whole new high.

"You've ruined me birdy." I grunt before yanking her head to the side to allow myself to attack her neck hungrily.

Her little whimpers and whines are driving me crazy and when she tightens her legs around my waist to pull me closer against the wall I let out the most unholy sound I think I've ever made in my life.

I can feel her clenching around me and that prompts me to tease her clit with my thumb. Her cheeks are tinted by a soft pink glow and the second my thumb did touch her clit her mouth formed into an 'o' shape, causing her to tilt her head back against the tiles behind her.

She didn't get to keep it there for long though, I pulled her face back down so she was looking at me as I thrusted into her. Her movements start to become a little unhinged and the whines she's letting out are practically screaming that she's about to cum.

"Do you feel good birdy? Getting close are you?" I pant against her neck.

She frantically nods her head and let's out a gasp the second I hungrily latched my lips onto hers. The poor girl could barely even kiss me back due her trying to hold back her moans.

"Harry I'm-fuck!" She gasped, dropping her head to rest to my shoulder and the second I pulled her back using the grip I had on her hair I felt her start to lose control of her body and her legs begin to quiver around me.

"Atta girl." I smirked, holding her legs in place around my waist for her as I fuck into her harder.

She placed a hand on my shoulder and dug her nails deeper into my skin each time I'd thrust into her. Seeing her eyes roll back into her head was such a sight for sore eyes and the sounds coming from her mouth are better than any song I've heard in my life.

When I realised she was finished I placed both of her legs back down on the ground and let her catch her breath for a second whilst I kissed her neck delicately.

"Not so ballsy now are you?" I chuckle.

Harlow rolled her eyes and brushed the hair out of her face "fuck you."

Those two words have never turned me on so much in my life, and she knew exactly what she was doing.

I tugged her back against me, kissing her briefly before spinning her around and bending her over so she was now grasping onto the sink. When I looked at her in the mirror all she did was wink and arch her back even more which drove me absolutely up the wall.

Without warning I thrusted forward, gripping her hips so tightly that my rings were bound to leave marks behind, Harlow seemed to enjoy that though. Her lips curved into a seductive smile before letting out a pornographic moan that was a little louder than I expected.

"Gonna make you cum again." I tell her, pulling on her hair so her head was tilting back giving me a nicer view of those pretty blue eyes of hers.

"We'll see." She challenges.

Jesus.

"You're acting like a brat." I groaned, thrusting my hips a little harder which made her jerk forward unexpectedly as her face formed into a smile.

She gets off on me calling her a brat?

That's the last thing I expected from someone as pure and innocent as her.

"Maybe that's on purpose though, acting like a brat so I fuck you like one." I chuckle devilishly. "Am I correct?"

With a quiet whine Harlow just shrugs her shoulders, making eye contact with me in the small square mirror. She bit her lip the second our eyes met because she knows she's winding me up, and making a pretty good job of it.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you." I order, tugging on her hair again to forced to tilt her head back.

"Yes, yes!" She rushed as I started to jerk my hips forward at a continuous fast pace which had her heaving forward with each thrust.

Grunts and moans were falling from my lips uncomfortably at the feeling of her, and the sight my eyes are greeted with each time I look into the mirror has me moaning from that alone.

She's so fucking hot.

"My brat," I whisper to myself through a pant of my own.

I smacked her ass, leaving a red mark behind as well as a mark from where my rings are and the second my hand touched her skin Harlow let out the most heavenly sounding moan I've ever heard in my life.

Her eyes are now pinched shut yet she was panting our breathy moans that are barely even audible, "fuckkk"

Using the grip I have in her hair, I push her head forward so she's looking straight into the mirror in this dark bathroom, "Open your eyes, look how fucking gorgeous you look right now." I demanded.

The darkness of the room only adds to the sensuality of this moment, it makes it feel more erotic as I can only see her skin due to the dark material of her dress covering the majority of her torso. No matter how dark the surrounding room may be, her pretty blue eyes will always be visible, as well as that smirk she wore the second she opened her eyes to look at herself in the mirror.

"My pretty brat." I smile down at her, watching my cock disappear into her with each thrust.

"I don't belong to you." She scoffs, rolling her eyes at me.

I didn't expect that at all, I froze in place with my hips right against her ass unsure of whether I was actually hearing correctly. Although when I looked in the mirror to see her face and realise she looks very satisfied with her latest choice of words, I'm certain I did in fact hear correctly.

"Keep acting like that and I won't let you cum again." I say through my teeth, pulling her by the hair so her backs as against my chest and my words fell straight into her ear.

When I released her hair causing her to fall back down to grip the sink with her hands she wore a cheeky little grin which told me she was about to say something to argue back with me again. Birdys getting very brave.

"Told you before and I'll tell you again, I can do it myself." She taunts, smirking to herself in the mirror.

I snap my hips back from her in frustration and step back, "Go on then. I'll just watch and get myself off then will I?"

She stands back up straight, turning to face me and I could see that the words seem to have been wiped from her mind as she stood trying to figure out what to say. She looked frustrated too, shame.

It's cute that she was trying to act all brave, very cute, but I know she'd much rather get off with my dick inside of her because I could feel her clenching around me like she seems to do when she's close.

"What's wrong? Like it better when I fuck you?" I pout sarcastically.

Harlow tucks a few strands of hair behind her ear and nods slightly, not even looking me in the eye as she did so. How sweet.

"Beg." I ordered.

"I'm not fucking begging for shit." She scoffs back, furrowing her brows at me.

I wonder how long it'll take.

"Suit yourself sweetheart." I chuckle, slowly turning to walk into the cubicle behind me.

I'm not actually gonna finish myself off because I know I'll get her eventually and I also don't have another condom. The second I press my palms against the door she lets out a sigh and mumbles the word 'fine.' underneath her breath.

When I turn to face her she doesn't look too impressed, but that bold expression is still worn proudly on her face. She's so god damn beautiful.

"Please fuck me." She pleads shyly.

Cute.

"You can do better than tha-"

"For fuck sakes Harry just fuck me, please I'm begging you." She mumbles out frustratedly.

"Atta girl." I smile back at her.

When I approach her the first thing I do is plant a delicate kiss on her soft lips, holding her face as I did so. Harlow stepped back, forcing my to follow as she hooked one leg around my waist and positioned my dick right at her enterance.

She wraps both arms around my neck, pulling me down so my lips are brushing hers and when I finally roll my hips forward, we both moan against each other's lips. When my tongue teases it's way into her mouth she openly accepts the invitation and kissed me back so passionately as I'm rolling my hips into her with absolutely no mercy at all.

Her hair is pulled to the side, draping over just one of her shoulders and her cheeks are giving off that rosy pink glow making her look so sweet and innocent, but she's far from it. Who knew such sweet little creatures could be such devils when there's nobody else around.

I thought the coke would've worn off by now but Jesus Christ, each time I thrust into her it's like a whole new sensation, like I'm losing my virginity again. Maybe I was spiked or something because I don't know why everything feels so intense with Harlow.

Maybe she has a magic vagina.

She slid her hands up to my hair and one of them held the back of my neck so she didn't tumble over, but even just the feeling of her hands on my skin is like absolute heaven.

I can tell I'm close, and the fact she's clenching around me isn't helping matters but we are literally in her staff bathroom so maybe that's a good thing.

"You're amazing." I mumble against the skin on her neck, "I lov...I love the way you feel around me Harlow- Jesus."

Almost said something dangerous there.

"Cum with me this time birdy, together?" I plead, and Harlow nods in response.

The thin layer of sweat that blanketed the two of us and the sultry whines falling from our lips made this feel like something much more than sex, I'm not sure what though, perhaps one of my greatest dreams.

I pick up the speed and start rolling my hips faster so that we can both reach the high we're searching for and to help Harlow get there, I tease her clit with her thumb. This time when she throws her head back I kiss her neck a few times and then kiss just between her jaw and her ear.

"Harry..." she whines, opening her eyes to peer down at me in desperation.

Beautiful.

"Love when you say my name." I groan, dragging my free hand up her thigh.

Harlow's close, I can tell she is and luckily for her I am too. I'm surprised I've lasted this long with her because fucking hell it feels like I'm on cloud nine.

I throw my head back to gasp for air as Harlow's breaths become choppy and rigid. The grip she has in my hair tightens and she pulls me closer into her like she usually does when she's close and nearly tips me over the edge.

"Jesus-Birdy I'm...fuck" it hit me from no where like a ton of bricks and I dropped my head down to her shoulder as my orgasm had me temporarily losing my vision.

"Shit Harry...shit- shit!" She moaned, pulling my hair tighter.

When I felt her clench around me as I'm cumming, prolonging my own high my ears began to ring. For a split second the room surrounding us fell silent before pants from the two of us filled the space.

We stayed frozen in our position, trying to catch back our breath from what was meant to be a quick and quiet fuck in her staff bathroom, however ended up turning into something much more.

When I lifted my head from her shoulder we both looked at eachother exhausted, yet the second our eyes met we let out a synchronised giggle of the realisation of what just happened between us.

That was by far the most intense sex I've ever had in my life.

Maybe I was spiked after all because it still feels like I'm high.

"You okay birdy?" I ask, pushing a few stray strands of hair from her face.

She nods her head, smiling so innocently which is ironic however I think she looks adorable. Clearly she's still trying to get her breath back and find the words to say so I pull out of her and wander into the stall for some tissue to wrap the condom in because I doubt she'd like her staff to see that the boss of this place was fucking someone in the bathroom.

I place myself back into my boxers and redo the button and zip on my pants as Harlow disappears into the stall to pee and all sorts, but the funny thing is that she didn't even close the door and just sat staring at me with that sweet little giggle of hers.

Well, I can't say I expected to see Harlow sitting on the toilet having a piss today but at least she feels comfortable enough to do that...I guess.

The mirror next to the wall I fucked her against is all fogged up and I drew a heart on the glass, smiling to myself as I did so.

Harlow washes her hands at the sink next to me, shaking her wet hands into the air to dry them off before sliding an arm around my waist in the dark bathroom. She lifts up her finger and writes 'H+H' inside the heart on the mirror and for some reason I felt like I was going to melt into the floor.

When her blue eyes look up to mine beside me we both laugh at the fact we had just drew our names in a heart on the mirror fogged up because we had sex and then Harlow rubs it away with her hand before stepping up on her toes to plant a kiss on to my lips.

Harlow Dean you have me absolutely fucked, and I don't mean physically.

°°

I hope this makes up for the super short previous chapter:)

Also never written smut in Harry's POV so if this was awful let me know and I will never do it again and pretend it never happened...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 665 42
Brinna Harper has worked too hard to overcome the downfall of her addict parents, until one night of fun turns into a full blown addiction of her own...
46.6K 860 43
I've learned the nights are tough for her. in the darkness we lay together, and even through the hectic life of mine, she is the one overwhelmed by t...