๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—… ๐—Ž...

By -CHRRYBOMB

this is not good as i thought it would turn out. so... bear with it :( More

CHAPTER ONE: It Is Time For You To Come Back, Dear.
CHAPTER TWO: Hello, Asgard.
CHAPTER THREE: How Are You?
CHAPTER FOUR: Long Time No See
CHAPTER FIVE: Farewell
CHAPTER SIX: Let's Move On
CHAPTER SEVEN: You Must Be Truly Desperate
CHAPTER EIGHT: The Dark World
CHAPTER NINE: Svartalfheim
CHAPTER TEN: Dumbass
CHAPTER ELEVEN: You Are Mine
CHAPTER TWELVE: Head to Earth
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: We Need Everyone
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Meeting the Avengers
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Wakanda
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: One Try, That's It.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: She Is Fine.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Vormir
CHAPTER NINETEEN: Part of The Team
CHAPTER TWENTY: Another New Day
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: Party For All
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Suicide Squad
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: Suicide Squad (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: Vladovin, Russia.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: Lost? Maybe Found
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: And We're Back Here . . .
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: Seoul, South Korea
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: Seoul, South Korea (II)
CHAPTER THIRTY: The Tesseract/Space Stone
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: Nothing Is Impossible
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: Secrets to Keep
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: The Downfall of Alixir
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: Serious Matters
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: I Missed You
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: Ignorant
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: Pure Happiness
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: Warning Signs
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: Rehabilitation.
CHAPTER FORTY: Just Fine.

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: Lost of Powers

9 2 0
By -CHRRYBOMB

The smell of butter, fried eggs, bacon, and toast bread filled the whole level of the first floor. Ivana was in charge of making breakfast for today. So, she woke up earlier than usual to prepare breakfast for the team. Not much. Breakfast for;

Steve, Bucky, Sam, Wanda, and Vision only. And of course, Ivana herself.

Wanda and Vision had already returned to the compound after receiving the news that Ivana was gone missing after a mission. So, they returned to the compound. There hasn't been any fixed decision for Wanda and Vision if they want to go back to Scotland again later.

But for now, they are staying.

"Smells good," Wanda said, startling Ivana who was focusing on cooking. She immediately turned towards Wanda and hold her chest in relief. Wanda laughed looking at the lady's facial expression.

"Were you that startled? Don't you have like sense? Sixth sense?" Wanda questioned as she walked into the kitchen area and grab a cup of water. "It depends. I still can't control my power. I told you." Ivana said, glancing at Wanda. The woman chuckled and look over Ivana's shoulder.

"American breakfast, huh?" she commented. Ivana chuckled and grinned. "Just how the team likes it," Ivana said. "Yeah, it seems like your American breakfast is different from others. Really delicious." Wanda said. Ivana responded with a chuckle and later, a smile.

With her magic powers, Ivana swirls her fingers, and another frying pan came towards her, flying calmly. Ivana grabs the handle when it approaches her. She puts it on the stove turns it on before putting some oil on the pan and then, some sausages that have cheese on the inside.

Wanda sits on a stool at the kitchen counter as she goes through her phone.

"I heard that Peter Parker guy managed to defeat the monsters. And guess what," Wanda said and look at Ivana. "What?" she answered without looking at Wanda. "Beck is the person behind all the monsters. It's all computer graphic." Wanda said. Ivana turned to look at Wanda and furrowed her eyebrow.

Wanda showed Ivana her phone and it showed video footage of what was happening in London. Ivana turns off the stove and looks at the video on Wanda's phone. Ivana was dumbfounded by it.

"Those were drones!?" she exclaimed in disbelief.

Wanda smirks and nods. "Jeez, that is so scary! That looks pretty real to me!" Ivana said before getting back to her cooking. She puts all the sausages onto a plate and puts them on the kitchen table.

"It causes real damage. Like, super real. Like real. Some people were injured. This guy is an illusionist with his drones. Very weird." Wanda said. Ivana kept quiet as she put 4 bread into the 4-piece toaster.

"So how did it go? Did Peter defeat him?" Ivana asked, looking at Wanda. Ivana leaned onto the other side of the kitchen counter and folded her arms to her chest. "Yeah, he did. Like a pro. Beck died." Wanda said. Ivana let out a sarcastic chuckle before saying, "I'm glad Peter knows how to kill a criminal already."

Wanda replied with a chuckle.

"Hey, ladies."

Wanda and Ivana turned towards the voice of Sam who was entering the kitchen area. "Hey, Sam." Ivana greeted him with a smile while she was standing near the toaster. Just then, the bread pops up and Ivana was very surprised that she jumped a little. Wanda and Sam chuckled when they saw her reaction.

"What's wrong with you today? It seems like you're easy to get startled today." Wanda said, noticing her difference from other days. Ivana let out a sigh and shrugged. "I don't know. Since I woke up, a lot of things have been startling me." Ivana said as she pulled out the bread and put it on a plate.

She toasted more bread and waited for it.

"Are you sick? Feel anything in your body? Maybe slight fever or sore throat? Any discomfort?" Sam asked before he sips his coffee. Ivana shook her head. "No. But my hand has been receiving goosebumps since I woke up. Kinda weird. I've never had this feeling since forever." Ivana replied as lean onto the kitchen counter.

"You said that you can see the future, right?" Sam asked before he sips his coffee. "Yes. But I refuse to look at it again unless in desperate help." Ivana replied. "What? Why?" Sam asked her as he furrowed his eyebrow. "I just think that it's not necessary to look at the future," Ivana replied.

The bread popped up after being toasted and Ivana once more was startled by it.

"Maybe a screw in your body is loosened," Wanda joked. Ivana chuckled at her joke and replied, "Yeah, perhaps." She replied as she took out the bread and put it on the plate.

Just then, the rest of the men came into the kitchen. They ate together. Some opted to stand, some sit. Ivana opted to stand up. Her stomach feels uneasy. As if butterflies were in her stomach. Every part of her body feels uneasy.

"Ivana?" Steve called her after noticing her being quiet this morning. "Huh?" Ivana replied as he turned towards Steve and raised her eyebrow. "Are you okay? You seem to be a little off today." Steve said.

Ivana looked at him and then at the other teammates.

"I think Thor is here," Ivana says. Steve raised his eyebrow and turned to Wanda. Just then, they heard a ship approaching the compound. "Guardians of The Galaxy," Wanda said.

"Ivana," Steve said again and looked at Ivana. She swallowed and looked at Steve. "I just feel a little bit uneasy today." She replied, scratching the back of her head before she felt a sudden cold on her scalp.

"Woah!" The team gasped when they saw ice forming on Ivana's hands. Ivana quickly remove her hands from her head and gasped when seeing ice on her hand.

"W-What?" she mumbled as she looked at her hands. "Ice powers?" Sam questioned. "I-I", before Ivana could speak, Thor's voice filled the first floor.

"Lady Alexander! We've lost the tesseract!" Thor reported. Ivana quickly turned towards Thor. "What?" Ivana asked in a shocked voice. Thor came to the first floor with Valkyrie and the other Guardians of Galaxy.

"We had the vault underground but it seems like the people had found the vault and took away the tesseract," Valkyrie said. Ivana breathes heavily. It felt a little heavy to process everything.

"What's with your hand?" Thor asked her when he saw Ivana's hand glowing. "Ivana?" another voice called her. Ivana's view was swirling. "Ivana!" Wanda called her when she saw Ivana holding her head.

Everything was spinning in Ivana's view. She felt dizzy and uneasy. Seconds later, she dropped onto the floor, passed out. Before she could fell onto the floor, Wanda uses her power to hold Ivana so she wouldn't drop on the floor or hit her head.

"Oh my god," Wanda gasped as she quickly ran towards Ivana to hold her before she slowly put Ivana on the floor.

"Bring her to her bedroom. I'll call Dr. Banner to check on her," Steve said as he stood up. "Let me carry her," Thor said to Wanda. Wanda nodded as she gave space to Thor to carry her.

Steve called Dr. Banner to come quickly to the compound to check on Ivana. They were worried about the lady. Her ice powers, the loss of the Space Stone must have so hard to be processed by Ivana.

Ivana was awakened by some soft chatters. She slowly flicked her eyes open. At first, her vision looked blurry but slowly, it turns back to normal.

"Ivana?" she heard a gentle voice. She recognized the voice. He was Dr. Banner. Ivana slowly gets up from lying down on the bed but Dr. Banner told her to stay lying down first. "Don't sit up first, Ivana. You haven't recovered fully." Dr. Banner said. "W-What do you mean?" Ivana mumbled a question.

"You're having a fever." Dr. Banner said. "What?" Ivana furrowed her eyebrow in confusion. Fever? She never had a fever before because of her powers, she could heal by herself.

"Yes." Dr. Banner replied and nodded.

Ivana looked at him in confusion. "I've never had a fever because I can heal by myself. Why would I have a fever?" Ivana asked him. Dr. Banner exhaled and replied, "We don't know but it seems like your powers are gone. Only one left, ice."

Ivana furrowed her eyebrow and shook her head. She wanted to sit up but her dizziness limits her movement. She laid back on the bed and close her eyes.

"I've given you a shot. You will heal in a few hours." Dr. Banner said. Ivana opened her eyes back and said, "What happened to the Tesseract? Where is Thor?" Ivana questioned.

"He and the rest of Avengers went to find the Tesseract. You, stay here. You need to heal. I've gotten your blood sample. Hopefully, we can find answers to why your powers are gone," Dr. Banner said.

Ivana let out a sigh and close her eyes. "For now, rest. I'll come to check on you again later." Dr. Banner said. Ivana just nodded. Dr. Banner then left her room.

"Only ice left? I never even have this power." Ivana mumbled as she raised her hands. She sighed as her dizziness comes back again. She eventually gave in and let herself rest. Sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670 14 24
You set out on a poorly planned mission to avenge a close friend and end up making an unlikely ally (Loki in disguise). The brief partnership ends up...
78.6K 969 32
Imagines for Y/N with the marvel cast and marvel characters (mostly Seb, Chris Evans and Tom Hiddleston lmao) . It will be mainly platonic relation...
166K 3.4K 13
โ โ™ช ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง '๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐›๐ž, ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
166 21 19
* Warning -Sexual content* For mature audiences only- You are the main character of this story. Immerse yourself Modern Day: You find yourself becomi...