Robbing the decade between us

Von Antusama

"Girl, I'm not kidding. I'm actually going to kill you,"Baekhyun said while pointing his gun straight at her... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 4

237 15 4
Von Antusama

For Baekhyun's work, Baekhyun always had to be around people. That gave him the ability to observe, read and analyze people very easily. That is how he got along with people with no problem ever. Baekhyun can read people's expression, eyes and predict what they are about to say or do next. Baekhyun always had pride in that ability of his.

But now the ability seems to be failing him.

That is what Baekhyun was thinking while sitting on his bed, on his newly rented bedroom and looking at the girl that was leaning against the door of his room, Jung Jian, 18 years old, born and raised in Los Angeles, apparently academically smart and comes from very rich parents.

He had his friend look her up and find all these information about her because she had intrigued him from the first time they met. He hasn't been able to get her off of his head. Mostly because of her eyes. Her whole expression and aura is stern but her eyes portray a total different emotion. Baekhyun can't still can't put a finger on what that emotion is. So these eyes along with her whole face is haunting him. He cannot stay calm until he figures out what is up with her. He is that type of person.

"Why are you staring at me and not the note?" Jian asked, breaking the silence.

Jian had handed Baekhyun a note where she had wrote a set of rules that he would have to abide by to stay in this house peacefully. These rules are so ridiculous that Baekhyun doesn't even know what to say. He looked at the note.

1. Don't call me a kid.

2. Don't look at me.

3. Don't talk to me.

4. Stay out of my sight as much as possible.

5. Don't touch my food, snacks or my things.

6. Don't go into my room without permission.

7. Stay out of my business.

8. Don't snitch about me to my grandma.

9. Move out of this house ASAP.

10. Don't ever dare to hurt or harm my grandma, things would be really ugly then.

"So Jian, what is this suppose to mean?" Baekhyun asked.

Jian tilted her head to her side,"An agreement of peace. I'm coming to terms with the fact that a criminal will be staying here and this is the least I can do.."

"Why do you think I'm a criminal, Jian? I might not be.."

"Baekhyun, I think you breaking into my house, having a damn gun and stalking me is enough to conclude that you are a criminal...but go off I guess?"

Baekhyun sighed,"Are you in a debate club or something?"

"You stalked me, you know that I don't,"Jian said,"Or did you do a lousy job at stalking? Anyways, I will be going now. Grandma told me to tell ya to come and eat lunch at 1."

Baekhyun shook his head. There is no winning this girl, is there?

Jian was about to go but Baekhyun realized something, and stopped Jian,"Hey, I really didn't want to ask this but.."

"Then don't,"Jian said and turned to the door.

"...why do you keep talking to me informally? I'm 10 years older than you. Shouldn't you call me opp.."

Jian turned around when she heard that. She seemed a little bit shocked. Baekhyun was really interested to hear what she had to say next.

"Damn, you're old."

Baekhyun widened his eyes.

"Did you just.."

She just hurt me right where it hurts.

Jian didn't care to see how much she insulted him by saying that,"Or are you faking about your age like your name?"

Baekhyun frowned.

What the fuck?

This girl has some serious trust issues.

"Baekhyun is my real name.."

Jian again cut him off,"And you see I don't necessarily see a reason for me to be respectful to a criminal.."

"I'm not a cri.."

Jian completely cut him off again,"Also, as you probably know I was raised in LA. I am not good at Korean and this culture. So yeah, you understand, Baekhyun-ah? See you at 1,"Jian said.

Baekhyun swore he could see a small smirk on her face before she turned around and walked away from his room, leaving him completely shocked. He cannot come to terms with the fact that a teenager just talked to him like that. This girl seriously needs to learn some manners.

I'm surely gonna teach this annoying brat some manners while I'm here.

Baekhyun sighed and laid down on his new bed in his new room. All of Jian's gaming equipment that was in this room has been moved, leaving only a bed, dresser and a table in this small room. But this room is so much cozier and homier than the annoying motel he has been staying at because that was the only place that had no cctv cameras.

Baekhyun twisted in his bed. He misses hos luxurious apartment so much. He misses his brothers so much but for sometime he cannot step a foot in Seoul. Apparently after the heist he just did in America before coming to Korea, for some reason his teammates believe that police is after him. So it's better if he stays away from Seoul, Incheon and the seaports until they take care of the situation. Gyoyan is the safest place for now. And Baekhyun got two birds with one stone by deciding to stay with Jian. He would be able to keep a constant eye on her incase she decides to go to police about seeing him that night.

Baekhyun's gang leader Yunho said that he would try to take care of things as fast as possible. But the police are keeping the investigation so quiet, it's really hard to say anything. Baekhyun doesn't know how long it will take. He doesn't like any of it. Looks like he would not be able to work for sometime now. That's just sad.

He already misses the adrenaline rush.

Baekhyun shook his head to distract his mind from this and think of something else. As he will be free for awhile now he has to find something that will keep him busy.

That's when his eyes went to the note Jian left him. He smiled.

Don't need to worry about that, already found someone to keep me busy.

Sharp at 1 pm, Baekhyun made his way down the stairs to the dining room with a smile on his face. While walking down his eyes fell on his reflection in the mirror that is hung on the wall beside the staircase. His bangs, glasses and oversized clothes made him look so different than his usual self. He really does look like an university student. He smiled at his get up before going down.

At the dining table he saw Jian sitting and scrolling through her phone without caring about anything that was going on around her. Her grandma was in the kitchen, serving the dishes in bowls. The room smelled so good.

Jian didn't even notice Baekhyun coming down. He slowly sat at a chair beside her,"Hey."

"Sit far away from me,"Jian said, not looking up from her phone.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He just trying to be nice,"I won't. I will sit right here. And.."Baekhyun reached to his back pocket to get the list of rules Jian gave him. He also came up with his own set of rules and wrote those down on the back of that paper,"I also established a few rules that you would have to follow."

This finally piqued Jian's interest. She looked up from the phone to the note, took it and looked over the writings.

1. Don't call me by my name. Learn to respect elders.

2. Don't tell your grandma or police about me.

3. Don't be curious about my actual identity and life.

4. Don't interfere in my personal business.

Baekhyun was smiling and waiting for her to react to his list. She handed him the letter back and said,"I thought you wrote me the previous letter with your left hand but seems like your handwriting really is horrible."

Baekhyun's smile fell,"Listen you kid.."

"Don't call me a kid, adjusshi,"Jian countered, looking straight at him.

Baekhyun's eyes widened,"Adjusshi? Again? Just because I let you off last time.."

"You told me to address your formally, so.."Jian shrugged.

"Call me Baekhyun-sshi or oppa or something.."

"Listen, it's either Baekhyun-ah or adjusshi. You choose what you prefer. I'm never calling you Baekhyun-sshi or Oppa. I would rather die. So choose before granny comes."

She went back to her phone, ignoring the fact that Baekhyun was shooting daggers at her with his eyes.

Jian's grandma came in the room with a tray full of bowls, Jian looked at her and immediately stood up,"Granny I told you to call me before bringing them."

Jian quickly took the heavy tray full of delicious food and kept it on the table and then went to the kitchen to bring the other dishes and utensils.

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. Looks like Jian is only nice to her grandma.

Baekhyun was amazed by the number of food her granny had prepared. They looked so delicious and mouth watering. Grandma slowly sat across Baekhyun and smiled warmly before saying,"Sorry, Baekhyun. I couldn't cook much. I don't know whether you would like them or not.."

"Oh my, Ma'am. The dishes already look so good. I bet they taste as good if not better,"Baekhyun said and flashed his charming smile at grandma.

"Oh Baekhyun, don't need to call me ma'am. Call me granny like Jian does, well if you're comfortable with it, of course."

Baekhyun again smiled,"Thank you, granny."

Jian brought spoons and chopsticks from the kitchen and now was setting them in place. After setting them she sat beside Baekhyun and whispered,"Have you decided yet, adjusshi?"

Grandma couldn't see it because she was busy serving them rice.

Baekhyun sighed and gritted his teeth before saying,"Call me by my name I guess."

Jian smirked,"That's like a good boy, Baekhyun-ah."

Baekhyun swears if grandma was not in the room he would definitely have smacked this annoying brat right on her head and get the stupid smirk off of her face forever.

While eating grandma chit chatted a lot with Baekhyun and made sure he was eating well. Jian's eyes were glued at her phone the whole time and she was holding chopsticks with her right hand and didn't give a damn about anything they were talking about.

At one point only a quail egg was left in the dish and at the same time both Baekhyun and Jian put their chopstick on the same quail egg. Jian finally looked up from her phone to the dish first and then Baekhyun. Baekhyun really wanted that quail egg, it was unbelievably tasty but Jian didn't seem to give in.

Grandma was about to jump in but Baekhyun decided to stick by his good boy character and said while moving his chopsticks away,"You can have it, Jian-ah."

"Thank you, Baekhyun,"Jian said and took the quail egg from the dish, and put it in her mouth and smiled mockingly at Baekhyun. She definitely knew how much he wanted this quail egg. Baekhyun couldn't but glare at her.

"Jian, why are you calling him by his name? He's older than you,"Grandma asked,"That's really rude."

Jian looked at her and said,"He said he's fine with it,"Then she looked at Baekhyun while smiling,"Us talking informally will help us get closer, right Baekhyun-ah?"

Baekhyun once again wanted to smack her right on her head.

This girl really knows how to anger him.

Baekhyun faked a smile and looked at grandma,"Yes, this would help us get closer so.."

Grandma smiled,"I guess you're not that older than Jian, so it's.."

Before she could finish her sentence Jian chuckled at not that older.

Baekhyun was taking deep breaths to calm himself. Thankfully Jian got up and said,"I'm done eating. Looks like you two are too. I will wash everything then."

She then started taking the empty dishes to the kitchen and brought a few empty containers to pack up the leftovers. Baekhyun also got up to keep playing his role,"I will help you pack these up."

Grandma quickly said,"No, Baekhyun. You're the gu.."

"I'm not a guest anymore, I want to be a part of this house,"Baekhyun said smiling and this seemed to win grandma over but Jian just scoffed and said,"We finna see how long that lasts for."

And before anyone could reply to her, she went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Grandma looked at Baekhyun and said,"Don't mind her, she was raised in the States so she doesn't hide her feelings."

Baekhyun forced a smile again,"I certainly didn't mind, granny. Don't worry about it."

In his mind he was thinking of ways to kill her.

Grandma again engaged in small and warm conversations with Baekhyun. Baekhyun really liked talking to her. Communicating with her was way easier than communicating with Jian, that's for sure.

After packing up Baekhyun went into the kitchen to keep the containers in the refrigerator, Jian was there still washing the dishes. Baekhyun finally dropped his act and leaned against the counter beside her. She didn't look at him even once and continued washing the dishes.

"You don't hold your tongue, do you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Would holding my tongue feed and clothe me?"Jian asked and added,"Anyway, I am good at holding my tongue, staying my damn lane and not minding about anyone's business but you somehow really get on my nerves."

"So you're telling me that I'm getting special treatment?"Baekhyun asked, smiling,"And the feeling is mutual, Ms.Jung."

Jian snorted and said,"If you are not gonna help me, how about getting out of kitchen and stop bothering me? I have to finish washing these and get back to PubG."

Baekhyun was confused,"Umm..so is PubG..like..a place?"

Jian stopped washing dishes for a moment and looked up at him and stared at him for a few moments. She looked like she had never seen such a big moron like him ever,"You don't know what PubG is?"

Baekhyun shook his head, a bit intimidated by her stare. She suddenly shook her head and went back to washing dishes, she was almost done, so she kept the dishes on the drying rack and took of her washing gloves. She slowly mumbled,"Bigger boomer than I thought he was."

She mumbled it to herself but Baekhyun heard it. He does not know what she means but it sounds humiliating.

Jian was about to leave and go but Baekhyun stopped her,"Hey, what does boomer mean?"

Jian again shook her head while walking away to her room, Baekhyun followed her, determined to get an answer but she slammed the door on his face without answering him.

Baekhyun frowned. He really needs to know what those words mean to be able to communicate with her in the future. But how would he know if she doesn't let him know?

Did this girl make up words or something?

Baekhyun sighed and went back to his room with curiosity filled in his heart.

Taehyung was in his room laying on his bed, in a conflict with himself about whether or not he should play some video games to kill time. He just had lunch and doesn't have any work to do before midnight. He really doesn't know how to kill time now that all of his friends are busy and his hyung is stuck in Gyoyan for God knows how long. Lately he has been feeling really sad about that, after all he knows the best how much his hyung likes Seoul Bc his home. He has also been really worried about him because he has been taking about some teenager, about how annoying and unpredictable she is and on top of that he is moving in with her. Taehyung doesn't understand any of it. Is she's annoying, why's he moving in with her? Why not just get rid of her? Taehyung doesn't even know the whole story of the teenager and hyung but he is dying to know, it seems to interesting.

He has been thinking about ways to get him back home but couldn't come up with an idea, their leader Yunho told him to sit still and not do anything stupid as they already are in deep shit.

Taehyung's trail of thoughts were broken when his phone buzzed. He unlocked his phone and saw a message from his hyung. He smiled instantly. But when he opened the message he was beyond confused. He never asks these kind of questions, why is he asking them now?

From: Baekhyunee Hyung

Taehyung-ah...

Sent: 2.01 pm

From: Baekhyunee Hyung

What is PubG? What does people do with it? It doesn't seem to be a place. Send me details about this thing soon. I wanna try whatever this is.

Sent: 2.01 pm

From: Baekhyunee Hyung

And what does boomer mean? It is an insult isn't it? It better not be.

Sent: 2.03 pm

From: Baekhyunee Hyung

And also..could you teach me some cool slang words? Don't ask why.

Sent: 2.05 pm

Taehyung frowned. Since when is he interested in games and slangs? What happened to his posh and classy aura that he always carried with him? He didn't even play video games with Taehyung no matter how many times he pestered because apparently 'it's for kids.'

What is that teenager doing to Baekhyun hyung?

___________________________

A/N:

Before y'all attack me with facts I know that Baek loves playing PubG! But this is character in the book!😆😆

Anyways do y'all play any games?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.6K 325 27
"Yah! delete that picture or else"- Baekhyun yelled at Taeyeon as he trying to get the phone. "or else what?"- Taeyeon ask as he tease Baekhyun "Yo...
2.4K 143 44
I was confused but then she raised her gun at me and walked towards me "Minji what are you doing? He's your husband you guys love each other" she l...
5.7K 396 26
โ why are you staring at me like that? it's making me nauseous โž