ADDICTED | j.p x oc

By siriusblacksslutt

*will contain mature content such as sex, triggering themes, alcohol abuse and violence* Having to share a do... More

ELEANOR MAY BURKE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74

42

11.2K 376 409
By siriusblacksslutt

"We should head back, we have patrols," El said when they'd finished the spliff and she noticed the sun beginning to set.

James shook his head. "Evans is covering them for us."

"Evans?" El's eyebrows raised in shock. "That's. . . unexpected."

"She offered when i told her about the date," James shrugged, inspecting her face for a quick minute. "You look hot when you're high," he commented, looking into El's eyes which were currently red and half closed.

El stood, "I look hot all the time."

"True," James chuckled, and also stood, his arms instantly going around the head girls waist to pull her into him. He leant down to kiss her, spinning them both round so El's back was to the wall, putting all his weight against her to pin her there.

Instinctively, El's hands went straight to James' face, holding him close to her before she moved them to his hair, making it even more messy than before as she ran her hands through it.

James pulled back first, leaving one last peck on El's lips. "Come on then, lets go put that blindfold to use," he said, patting El's arse as they began to walk back to the staircase.

By the time they reached the tapestry on the fifth floor, the pair were both excited with sexual anticipation. They wasted no time with talking and head straight to James' room, the Gryffindor kicking the door shut behind him.

James walked up to El, but instead of kissing her, he spun her around so her back was facing his chest. He moved all her hair round to one side and leant down to kiss the exposed part of her neck.

"A word," James whispered against her skin, "A safe word, you say it and i'll stop."

El thought for a moment. "Bambi," she said firmly, causing James to chuckle lowly.

"Ok, love," he kissed the skin by her ear, then moving down to her neck and shoulder, his hands wrapping round her waist from behind. James removed the tie from his pocket and placed it over El's eyes, just as he had before, tying it round the back of her head.

El gasped when James kissed her neck again, all her other senses now heightened since she could not see. He walked round to stand in front of her and delicately placed a hand on her cheek, making her jump slightly when he leant down to kiss her, although she quickly relaxed into it, putting her hands against his chest and moulding her body into his.

James pulled back to remove his shirt, before resuming the kiss, making El smirk against his lips when she felt his now bare chest. He picked her up by her thighs to carry her to the bed and placed her down on her back, hovering above her to trail light bite marks down her neck.

The breath in James' throat got slightly stuck when he removed El's shirt, he even paused to move back so he could look at her fully.

"You wore red," James panted. He pulled her trousers down and even felt his dick twitch at the sight of her wearing red pants to match her bra.

El chuckled smugly. "You like the colour red."

"I do," James growled, taking the waistband of her pants between his teeth to pull them down. "You are just. . ." he trailed off the last part of his sentence with several kisses up El's torso.

James removed his jeans, leaving him in nothing but his boxers, and positioned himself between El's legs, which quickly wrapped around his waist. He kissed her again with pure ferocity, holding both her wrists against the bed either side of her head. He pulled away teasingly, Eleanor leaning up from the mattress to follow him, only for James to push her back down.

"Incarcerous," James muttered, causing ropes to fly out of his wand and around El's wrists, tying them together in front of her stomach. El smirked, but did not complain. James grabbed her wrists and moved them to lie above her head, waiting a moment to give her a chance to say her safe word if she wanted, but only becoming more cocky when she did not.

Chaste kisses were planted down El's chest and torso, James deliberately leaving her bra on for the time being. He kept the contact as gentle and as teasing as possible, causing the Slytherin to squirm against the sheets, flinching at every small touch.

"James. . .please," El breathed.

"Please what?" James said, feigning ignorance.

"Please—just do something," she squirmed again when James' fingers ghosted between her thighs.

"You know, darling," he placed a kiss just above her knee, "Patience isn't your strong suit."

El chuckled—it was clear she would have rolled her eyes, had they been open.

"But since you asked so nicely," James continued, placing another kiss further up her leg then pulling back to remove his boxers.

He climbed back over El, his face hovering just a few inches above hers. He closed the gap, placing a soft kiss against her jaw line before connecting their lips as he slid himself inside her. She gasped at the surprise, James taking this opportunity to let his tongue explore her mouth, moaning against it.

James fumbled to grab his wand off the bedside table, and mutter the counter curse for the ropes around El's wrists, setting them free so she could run her hands through his hair as she always did, pulling him closer.

As James' thrusts increased in speed, El grabbed onto the sheets with one hand, fisting it, the other was on James' back, her nails leaving red marks as she scraped down it. He held their faces together as they panted into each others mouths in what would have been a kiss had they not been breathing so hard.

"James—fuck," El whispered against his lips, "How do you get better every time we do this?"

James let out a sound that was half chuckle, half moan. "Practice makes perfect."

A large hand grabbed on to El's thigh, repositioning her leg so it was over James shoulder. The new angle caused the sounds filling the room to increase in volume, James' fluid thrusts turning into more rough jerks.

"Lets get this off," James panted, undoing the clasp with one hand and finally ridding El of her bra. "Fuck this, i wanna see your eyes," he then used the same hand to remove the blindfold and throw it somewhere behind him.

At the new addition of sight, El's eyes scanned over the sight of their connecting body parts, her eyes rapidly absorbing the memory of James' sweaty torso. She held his face in both hands, grey staring deeply into hazel, both desperately not allowing themselves to look away.

James' hand came up to El's neck, choking her like it was second nature by now. Several hard, final thrusts, pushed El over the edge, waves of pleasure consuming her whole body, causing her eyes to roll back, no matter how hard she tried to keep them on James. The movements still continued, El, still sensitive from her orgasm, began to shake at the over stimulation, profanities tumbling from her lips. Several tears escaped her eyes as she gripped onto James' shoulders hard, who, in return, tightened his grip on her neck.

Several hard, fast thrusts later, James finally finished, along with El for the second time, the pair both incredibly out of breath. James kissed El's thigh gently and removed her leg from his shoulder, before removing himself from inside her.

"Fag?"

"Fag," James nodded, wiping the stray tears from her eyes and standing up to retrieve the packet of cigarettes from his desk draw.

***

Now with the list and the quidditch cup out of the way, the marauders, El and Marlene had no other distractions from the exam stress. With the end of april approaching accompanied by another full moon, N.E.W.Ts were just over a month away. Dumbledore had announced details for the seventh years post exam ball, which fell just a few days before they all left Hogwarts for good.

Although Eleanor had never had too many difficulties with magic, revising her subjects was not going too well. She'd spent several hours in the library before the easter holidays, but since they got back she was yet to step foot inside it.

Professors had also begun to ask the all important question: What do you want to do when you leave Hogwarts? A question which everyone seemed to know the answer to except El. So with everyone either stressing about exams or future jobs, it did not take El much time to finish that half opened bottle of fire whiskey she'd stolen from the Gryffindors party.

Despite everything happening between El and James, (which still no one knew quite what was happening) being potions partners still managed to be a nightmare. They'd argued about who was adding the wartcap powder, and ended up adding to much, which caused their fire protection potion to, ironically, go up in flames. This particular mishap had gotten them both uninvited from the Slug Club dinners, something that neither seemed too bothered about.

Remus had begun to force revision onto all his friends, along with Lily Evans, who had taken up the position of his assistant teacher.

"El! You aren't even listening to me," Remus said, slamming the charms book he'd been reading down on the table.

"I am listening!" El replied, feeling like a scolded student as she tried to contain her laughter at James and Sirius who were both attempting to balance their wands on their noses while talking over the others.

"Potter! Black! Do you ever shut up?" Lily snapped, to which James made a face, receiving a glare from the redhead.

"Very rarely," Sirius answered, catching his wand as it fell from his nose.

"Moony, i love you, mate, but we've been here for hours, McKinnon and Wormtail have fallen asleep," James said, gesturing to Peter, who was starting to drool.

"We've been here for hours and you haven't learnt a single thing!" Lily said, not allowing Remus time to answer the comment that had aimed at him. "Okay, now you need to learn non-verbal spells."

El, Sirius and James all groaned simultaneously.

"Do you want to pass your N.E.W.Ts?!" Lily's face began to get mildly red with frustration. "I'm just trying to help!"

"Evans, relax," Sirius said, putting his feet up on the table, "Look." He lifted his wand and wordlessly managed to make all the books on the table float a few inches, before dropping them back down. "See, a non-verbal spell. I'll be fine."

Lily huffed and crossed her arms.

"Besides," El began, "We still have a month, that's plenty of time."

"But you'll have to revise in that month," Remus chuckled, his tone far calmer than the ginger who was trying to make the same point, "Something which you've been failing to do."

"Rem, that's great, but right now i want to have a nap," El stood up, James standing up with her. "I guess you're coming as well then," she chuckled.

"Yep," James said, nudging Peter and Marlene's shoulders to wake them up, "Come on."

Remus rolled his eyes, but walked out a few paces behind with Sirius, closely followed by Marlene, then Peter, leaving Lily to sigh and shut her book before also following the group out the library.

***

a/n: word count 1.9k
ADDICTED IS AT 100k READS AND 4k VOTES!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
100,000 thats crazy
ily all

pls vote if u enjoyed the chapter n ty for reading xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 20.4K 51
"๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ...
11K 189 10
HARRY POTTER FANFICTION MARAUDERS ERA STAND ALONE * * * Remus x OC x Serious trouple James x Lily Contains smut
57.8K 1.8K 16
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ .หšแตŽโ”Š ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅโ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ , ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”...
28.2K 567 14
"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ." ***** ๐ŸŒธ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐๏ฟฝ...