✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???

2.4K 193 364
By kiyarajain

Hola everyone..... Hey guys how are you I hope you all are fine...... I was supposed to update this chapter on Sunday but I write it aa fast as possible to update it on FRIDAY as it's a birthday gift for my reader cum my friend.... So Before starting the chapter I want to wish my reader cum friend for whom I am posting this chapter before time Sona863 as it's her birthday happy birthday dear may God bless you a long happy, joyful & healthy life..... May all your wishes come true......

So coming to today's chapter named AM I KIDNAPPED of my ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE..... I am feeling like you want to know that why I gave it the name AM I KIDNAPPED as I had already given the earlier chapter name KIDNAPPING ANGEL.... So it's not needed to get only one heroin kidnapped at a time 😜😉 I think you got my point..... So after my as usual bak bak let's start the most awaited chapter as you all know today I am going to reveal the real identify of MISS. ABHITI SHIKHAWAT may be I am...... May be not🤭 hey sorry sorry yaar dont be angry I am really going to reveal it yaa the thing is like I am not in mood to reveal it as I will loose my something like hukum ka ekka so keeping a big stone on my ❤little heart❤ I am revealing the very biggest mystery of my ff accepting my defeat towards my stubborn, Impatient yet supporting readers....... So here we go.....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH.....

Nasha hota hai,
Uski baaton se bhi nasha hota hai,
Uske khayalon se bhi nasha hota hai,
Uski nigahon se bhi nasha hota hai,
Uski zulfon se bhi nasha hota hia,
Usko dekhun to nasha hota hai,
Uske pyar mein nasha hota hai,
Uske husn mein nasha hota hai,
Mohabbat bhi kaisi cheez hai,
Usme bus nasha hi nasha hota hai,
Agar pyar mein hai nasha to mujhe manzoor yeh asha hota hai.

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME TIME AT CAFE :

After getting RUHI'S confirmation massage about PARI being went away with ATHARVA according to their plan & replying her ok SEJAL looked at surrounding she smiled as ARYAANSH'S men were still keeping an eye on them.... She paid the bill to thire food stuff & was about to leave the place along with those two theater actresses (T. A. )........ She turned to go & that's when suddenly she bump into someone..... as soon as she bump with that person she murmured......

SEJAL : Sorry I was just

She was saying but stoped after looking up at that person who bumped with her as after seeing his face she got shocked finding that person only to being non other than ARYAN who was standing in front of her with a smirk..... Seeing him thre her eyes widened in shock as she saw some goons with him..... standing right back behind him.......they were all in code dress like black suit holding weapons in thire hand..... She came out of her shock but before she can say anything those theater actresses ( T. A.) went near him & hugged him saying.....

T.A. in unison : HEY HANDSOME

FLASHBACK

ARYAANSH'S mens were following SEJAL for last few weeks so they saw her meeting with JOHN secretly they informed it to ARYAMAAN & by time now he understood everything so ARYAANSH'S order ARYAN to hire two T. A. & send them to JOHN, SEJAL'S right hand..... Later when those T. A. went to change thire cloths one of that T. A. massaged ARYAN about RIHIAL'S Plan ( oh my God so ARYAANSH got to know about JOHN too..... it means ARYAANSH knows everything about RUHI & SEJAL....... I think now I cleared that how ARYAANSH got to know about RUHI & SEJAL'S plan of hiring those theater actresses.... & how they got to know about that HIJAB Plan too)

FLASHBACK ENDS

Here hearing the words of those T. A. & seeing their actions, SEJAL realised that they betrayed her...... Due to it SEJAL got a big jolt......she looked at ARYAN in surprise seeing his smirk she understood that they got played & tricked by RAISINGHANIA brothers & the real mastermind😎😎 is ARYAMAAN & REYANSH.......... Soon after realisation her expression changed from surprised to an angry one...... she looked at ARYAN with " I will kill you look" & then at those T. A. with "i will see you latter look" On which both T. A. got scared while SEJAL was giving them murderous glares like she will kill them now on the spot with her eye only......... Seeing SEJAL'S glare ARYAN chuckled silently as he noticed the scared expression of T. A........ He was controlling hard not to laugh as those T. A. were looking at him with begging & pleading eyes to save them from his angry bird..... so being a gentlemen ( pub night ke baad wo to pata chal hi gaya kitna gentlemen hai.....i hope maine jo popat kiya uske baad you guys remember what happened in pub🤣...... ) he tried hard to control his laught he hide his smile & said to save those poor T. A. From his angry CICCIO.....

ARYAN : Thanks for your help girls........ but now your work is done so you both can leave.... Take this & go........

He said giving them a bundle of money & after taking it both the girls went from thire bidding him bye hurriedly saving thire lives from angry SEJAL........ Seeing it SEJAL understood everything that it was ARYAANSH'S plan & they fell in it........ She was hell angry on ARYAN, JOHN & herself thinking.....

SEJAL M. V.

Ohhhh God how stupid I am..... this was those two devils plan & this idiot were involved in it...... This RAISINGHANIA brothers played with us..... They tricked us..... But how they got to know about are plan...... Ahhhhh I will not spare JOHN I just told him to arrange two theater actresses & that stupid did all this blunder I will not spare him...... Later I will see those theater girls too..... They did not done right...... They betrayed us I will not spare them..... But wait I told JOHN to arrange T. A. & He had arranged them but ARYAN was the one who sent them it means he sent those girls to JOHN..... It means they know about JOHN..... if they know about JOHN then it means they know everything about us( happy late realisation......)....... it means ARYAANSH knows about her real identity(le Readers : Are wo sab to think hai but kiski )...... Did they too knows about are plan & mission too( Now what's that)..... What the hell I need to inform her she is in danger but for that first I need to deal with this Idiot......Ahhhhhhh I am feeling like to smash his face with lots of punches..... I so badly wants to give this 🐒monkey🐒 a nice lesson but its not time for showing my anger...... She is in grave danger I need to save her first I need to inform RUHI about all this....... They layed a trap for us & we fell in it like idiots....... I am so stupid to send all security & are all mens away from us....... Why I told them to not follow us & wait in office....... Calm down SEJAL it's not time for cursing your self you need to come out from the situation...... First I need to get away from here...... God knows what they will do with PARI & RUHI..... I need to get out of here anyhow as soon as possible..... so I can reach to PARI & RUHI with are mens to help them........

She was thinking all this but ARYAN'S voice broke her trens & make her come out of her thought.......Who said....

ARYAN : EARTH is calling you ( come out off your dream land or thoughts....) CICCIO.......Are you drooling on me.... Don't tell me you are checking me out.... Yaar it's not your fault I can understand as I know I am this much handsom that girls gets my dreams in night & they gets lost in my thoughts in day.... so did you too got lost in my thoughts(🙄😴😴 SEJAL be like haa yawning🙄 is ki bakwas kab khatam hogi mere ko to nind aa rehi hai😴)......

He said winking at her while hearing it SEJAL got angry & snapped at him saying.....

SEJAL : I think you haven't look yourself in mirror ever as you have very big misunderstandings that you are charming you idiot......... & One more think I was not thinking about you, don't gave yourself so much importance you 🐒monkey🐒......

Seeing her irritated face ARYAN laughed at her & asked......

ARYAN : So what was you thinking then......

He asked raising his eyebrows while hearing him & seeing his expressions SEJAL got more irritated & due to which she was about to lashed at him very badly but before she could do that suddenly something clicked in her mind she smirked devilishly in her mind & went near him..... She stood up in front of him smiling innocently...... seeing her beautiful smiling face ARYAN just lost in his dreamland ( me be like : idiot it's a trap ) forgetting the world that's when giving him an unexpected gift & as well as shock too..... SEJAL did something very unexpected or you can say brutal thing she just kicked on his manhood (🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣omg ) saying........

SEJAL : I was thinking this, you IDIOT........ You dared to come in my way & mess with me so now bear it you 🐒Monkey🐒

She said angrily while after her kick ARYAN fell on earth growling in pain seeing it she smirked at him while he said growling in pain.....

ARYAN : What you did CICCIO...... You should have think once about our unborn future childrens before doing this 🤣🤣🤣..... we are not even married & you did this did you forgot that what about our unborn heirs..... I am the only child of my mom & dad & you put the whole next generation of our family at stake by your move....😅😅😅

He was blabbering growling in pain but as if she gives him a damn infact using the opportunity SEJAL ran from thire...... ARYAN wake up from his place & ran behind her with his mens to catch her....... While running SEJAL dialled RUHI'S number to inform her everything but her phone was unreachable( what do you think where is RUHI why her phone is unreachable.....well don't worry you will get to know in today's chapter only)........She was running that's when suddenly a van come & stoped in front of her...... She tried to run again but that's when some goons come out of it she recognises them by thire dress code that it was ARYAANSH'S men..... Before she can move one of the good held her hand & they tried to get her in van forcefully but she hit them with her purse & ran from thire they were following her..... After running for a long while she got tired of running & hide behind a nearby wall to save herself from them...... She again dialled RUHI'S number but it was again not reachable so she tried to dial JOHN'S no. but before she can do that, that's when someone held her hand from behind she turn only to find AHAAN who was smiling at her...... She looked at him with a murderous glare saying.....

SEJAL : Leave me you useless STUPID man..... Don't show me your white teeth I know you brushes your teeth with colgate so dont do it's advertisement in front of me & Leave me....... or else I will break your teeths with my punch......

Hearing it AHAAN widened his eyes at her talks he was about to say something that's when ARYAN come there seeing him holding his CICCIO'S arm ARYAN felt jealous.... He frown at AHAAN saying angrily......

ARYAN : well well what the hell (🤣🤣🤣 I was searching an opportunity to use this dialogue from so long finally got.....) AHAAN now I am here so it will be better if you leave her hand..... I am very well able to handle her....

He said on which AHAAN shrugged his head on his jealousy & left SEJAL'S hand but in all this her phone fell on earth & got broken....... as soon as he left her hand SEJAL pushed him & ARYAN & snatched gun from one of there man..... Before they can react she pointed it towards them saying......

SEJAL : Let me go idiots...... or I will not think twice before shooting you, giving you a holiday trip to hell.....

Hearing it ARYAN said....

ARYAN : I know very well that you can't do this CICCIO.....

He said on this SEJAL chuckled at him & said....

SEJAL : You very well knows what I can do MR. ARYAN RAISINGHANIA.... Do you want me to repeat the thing which I did with you a few minutes before..... If you want the same pain again na then try to come near me & I will give you an another dose of it & this time the strong one.....

She said smirking & all mens step back in fear..... she turned to go no no run towards her car showing the gun to everyone that's when someone came from behind & he inject or we can say drugged somthing in her neck through injection as soon as that man did this SEJAL got fainted but before she could fell on floor two strong arms held her ya it was non other than are ARYAN..... He catch her in his arms & yelled at that man....

ARYAN : AHAAAAAAN can't you do anything smoothly...... ( yaa it was are badbola AHAAN )

He yelled at him while AHAAN gave him "now what I did bro" look on which he got more angry & said angrily.....

ARYAN : Idiot can't you see...... ( pointing towards her neck through eyes......) look at her neck you had inject her so mercilessly that it made a wound..... ( looking at her wound & caressing it with his thumb ) Look how swollen it got...... ( looking at AHAAN with range ) why did you drugged her....... duffer you should have used chloroform na or you should have inject her a bit softly...... Now it will pain her so much....

Hearing it AHAAN huff said irritated no no not irritated but Irritatingly....

AHAAN : ARYAN I forgot to bring new bottle of chloroform yaar as the old one got finished(🤣🤣now throw tomato I will make its sabji😌) so it was needed we didn't had another option than injecting her as she was holding gun in her hand what if she would had shot any of us....... ( in low voice ) Specially you..... she would had just shot you for sure..... she hates you for being idiot & irritating her....... but you can't see as usual love is blind & moreover to that you have become mad in her love....... I wouldn't had stope her before shooting you but i did as I thought if you will get dead then who will pick up one of the end of my CARA'S canopy of orchids in are wedding..... ( Canopy : in hindi it is called as fullon ki chunar Traditionally, it is with help from brides brothers and friends who guide her to her prince, while holding the flower canopy above her head. In order to honour the sentiment behind this ritual, a variety of beautiful flowers are utilised in the making of this elaborate blanket of flowers.)

ARYAN didn't hear what he said in low voice but whatever he told him hearing that ARYAN growled in anger saying.....

ARYAN : She would had not....... I was thire na to handle situation & moreover I know she can't shoot anyone..... She can never hurt anyone.......

He said on which AHAAN bring his fingure on his forehead & rubbing his forehead with his finger he murmured whispering.....

AHAAN : Lo bhai ek aur wicket ud gaya.... Ab toh ye banda bhi gaya kaam se pyaar me.... Ab yahi baki tha..... ( lets have a look at him this man also lost now.... he has aslo fell in love.... only this thing was remained to happen......)

Murmuring it he huffed while ARYAN said angrily.....

ARYAN : AHAN now what are you waiting for....... what are you murmuring in alone like a mad person come here fast & help me to get that van here so I will get her in it......

He said on which AHAAN nodded at him..... He told his mens to bring that van thire & as saon as the van come thire ARYAN get an unconscious figure of SEJAL in van...... Everyone the people's were present on road at that moment saw the whole incident but knowing they are ARS & RRS'S mens no one dare to object them or tried to save SEJAL interfering in thier work.....

It was easy for REYANSH, ANGAD & ARYAN, AHAAN to kidnap PARI & SEJAL just like a piece of cake as their mens cum security were not with them......because as ARYAANSH were suspicious on RIHIAL so RUHI told SEJAL to inform all their men to not follow them & wait in SHIKHAWAT'S office for discussing further plan as RUHI had made a plan to do her mission which she wanted to complete as soon as possible so she wanted to start it thats why she made a plan which they were about to execute after PARI left the city........ They were about to meet at SHIKHAWAT'S OFFICE where MR. PULAKIT, MR. MEHUL & JOHN were waiting for them after doing the preparations instructed by SEJAL to do for thire plan so thye were waiting there with thire mens..... While AMAN was still hospitalized( q nahi hoga bhai aakhir mara kisne tha😆 are hero REYANSH).........

IN VAN.....

They were moving towards thier destination....... ARYAN was holding SEJAL in his lap caressing the wound cause by that injection.......

Bahut Mushkil Hai Har Chehre se Dil Ka Raaz Padh Lena,
Q Ki Jin Logon ke Dil Tootay Hon, Wo Pehchanay Nahi Jate....

( Imagine TERI NAAR song by NICK in background while ARJAL scene as usual adding my favorite lines from the song )

All of my feelings come with you
All of my moments spent with you

Ho gusse vich sohneya
Tu changa bada lage
Taan hi irritate kara main
Tainu kade kade taan manauna chahida
Ignorance nu hate kara main

He looked at AHAAN angrily....... On which he gulped in fear.... He tried to make him understand saying.....

AHAAN : ARYAN my bro please understand, i didn't done that purposefully it's was like demand of the situation ok....... See i understand your concern for her..... & ok if I assumed that she wouldn't had shoot any of us but what If she would had hit me Or kicked me in the way like she did with you........

Saying it AHAAN murmured.....

AHAAN : How i can put my & my CARA'S future offsprings life at risk...... I can't put my whole next generation at risk for your love story.....

While hearing AHAAN, ARYAN'S eyes widened in shock as he didn't knew that AHAAN saw the whole scenario..... He was feeling embarrassed so to divert the topic he asked AHAAN pretending like he is not understanding what he was saying.....

ARYAN : What what did you say.....

Hearing it AHAAN said teasingly....

AHAAN : N.. Nothing I was just saying that......... Is it paining 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He whispered & burst out in laughing....... on which he got an angry glare from ARYAN......

AFTER FEW HOURS AT A RANDOM PLACE ......

It was seen that a girl is sleeping on a luxurious king sized bed in a luxurious room wait she is not sleeping shw is unconscious....... After sometimes thier was a movement in her hands...... She slowly wake up from the bed holding her head with her hand & said....

Girl : Oh God my head is paining like a hell, wait why my head is paining this much......

Saying this she looked at her surrounding...... Where she saw that everything in her surrounding was different seeing it she said.....

Girl : What is this place what I am doing here.......

Saying this she removed the duvet which was covering her from her body..... She wakes up from the bed & went near window to see where she is........ As soon she saw out from the window her eyes got widened in shock & she says yelling.......

GIRL : What the hell..... where I am..... How I reched here........

That's when something clicked in her mind & she said....

GIRL : FU***C***K AM I KIDNAPED.....

She yelled thats when a man enter in frame........ Feeling someone's sudden presence she turn towards the man who was standing thire in front of her putting his both hand in his pockets with a devilish smirk on his face..... as soon as that girl saw that man she yelled in shock....

Girl : You......

On this that man chuckled & said......

Man : Yaa its me......

Girl : Why did you kidnapped me........

Man : I want to know my answers......

Hearing it that girl asked him with confused face.....

Girl : Answers which anwers you are talking about...... & what is this place...... for God sake can you do the honor of telling me where I am.....

She said on which that man smirked at her & said coming near her.....

Man : you are in our doom KUNWARANI OF DEVGARH MISS. ABHITI ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT......

He said stressing her name on which hearing it from him that girl got shocked & said....

Girl : What..... What are you saying I don't understand anything.......

She said innocently on which that man held her hand & said.....

Man : Cut the bloody crap & tell me your truth......

He said angrily on which that girl asked innocently.....

Girl : About what drama you are saying A........

Befor she continue her talk that man snapped at her Interrupting her talk....

Man : Stop just stop your drama now....... I know you are faking everything....... Your name your identify everything is fake..... so stop your acting...... & don't try to being innocent innocent in front of me as now I know your real identity now......

Hearing it that girl said....

Girl : What identity are you speaking about..... I am not understanding..... Why are you saying that I am acting to be innocent.... & why you called me ABHITI SHIKHAWAT.....

At this that man frown & said.....

Man : Because you are.......

Hearing it that girl turned & said...

Girl : Why are you saying like that..... you know na I am your.....

Before she could complete her sentence that man made her turn towards him & said pointing a gun on her head......

Man : Say the truth.....

Seeing it that girl got afraid & said trembling in fear & in a stammering voice panicking.......

Girl : Ple....ase le....ave m...e...... plea...se don't kill me I a...m innocent what I di...d to you I di....d...n't done any....th...ing......... Please....

She said on which that man looked at her confused while after the silence of few second that girl laugh like a maniac & said......

Girl : You were expecting this from me right..... So I did...... Wel how was my acting...... Like seriously you thought I am afraid of you....... Hmmmm 😏 Do what ever you want to do I am not scared of you......

Hearing it that man frown & said......

Man : stop it Luna ( q de diya na jhatka....... I know by time now you must had got to know or understand that it is non other than ARYAMAAN & RUHI so congrats to those who's guess was right.......but is she really ABHITI SHIKHAWAT or again ARYAMAAN got mislead.....)

Hearing it RUHI stoped laughing she smirked at him & said......

RUHI : Ok then if you want to hear it from me then hear ARYA...... I can do at least this much for you...... Yes I am KUNWRANI ABHITI ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT...... The next heir of SHIKHAWAT empire.......What will you do ha.... You will kill me right then do it.... I will not stop you..... But make one thing clear in your mind I am not afraid of you MR. ARS.......

Oh so now the confusion is clear, that man is ARYAMAAN & girl is RUHI so she is ABHITI SHIKHAWAT ( according to her but in really i dont know i mean this can be true or she may be faking to being abhiti for saving someone😜😆 )

RUHI'S POVE

God knows best..... I wake up with a very heavy head ache..... My head was paining like a hell that's when my eyes fell on my surrounding & I realised that I am lying on a king sized bed of a very luxurious room..... God know where I am.... I removed the duvet from myself & went to near by window to see surrounding to get to know my whereabout..... I slides the curtains of the window which were blocking my vision only to get shock........As soon as I looked out of the window I realised that I am in a isolated place away from the city it was like a castle...... Wait it was not like castle it is a castle whose photos SEJU sent me when ANGEL went missing after that cafe incident...... According to her it's ARYAANSH'S doom..... wait it means they bring me hear..... AM I KIDNAPPED...... But how.... How I reached here..... & ended up like this..... That's when something clicked in my mind & I remember

FLASHBACK

FEW HOURS BACK

After RUHI massaged SEJAL she was waiting for cab standing on road side busy in her mobile doing some important work..... She was about to book a cab from her phone that's when a taxi come there & stand in front of her..... Without thinking anything she enter in it.... As soon as she sat in taxi she remove the whole HIZAB she was wearing revealing herself.......

( imagine RUHI like this.......)

She said without looking at the taxi driver engross in her phone.....

RUHI : Bhaiya JUHU lena........... ( take the taxi to JUHU place)

Saying it she got busy in her work thats when the taxi driver said....

TAXI DRIVER : Madam ek min.....

He said on which she looked up at him questioningly suddenly that taxi driver bent towards her & put a hanker chief on her nose quickly.... He was so quick that RUHI didn't got the time to do anything before she can understand anything or show him her warrior avtaar & give him a good treat of test of her punches which he will remember for his whole life showing her fighting skills she got fainted...... Ya it was chloroform( Ps. In reality chloroform take a minimum 20 min. To make someone unconscious but as I am inspired from hindi movies bhai hamare yaha to aise hi hota hai😌)...... After making her unconscious that taxi driver call someone saying.......

TAXI DRIVER : BOSS the work has done........

So he did all on his boss's order but who...... Let it be we will see that later while coming to present That taxi driver said to his boss who ordered him to do that on which his boss said....

BOSS : Ok bring her hear safely......

Hearing it that taxi driver said.....

TAXI DIVER : Ok BOSS....

Saying this he cut the phone call..... Obeying his boss's order he started his taxi & headed towards thire destination.....

FLASHBACK END

Remembering all this happening i yelled in frustration.... what the hell.... How dare he I will kill that taxi driver........ Wait but It means THAT DARE DEVIL ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA kidnapped me.... I hope SEJU is fine & she has reached office...... & what about ANGEL i am sure she must had been reached DEVGARH palace safely with ATHARVA by time now..... But where is that devil....... I was thinking all this that's when I heard some footsteps Oh think about the DEVIL & the devil appears....... I smirked & decided to play with him so I started my accting hearing his foot step I turned only to find the face whom I am expecting the dare devil ARYAMAAN standing infront of me......with a smirk........ Oh so he thinks he is a real player then let's have a game with ao called mastermind..... Seeing him I acted to be shock so i yelled in shock You....... On this he chuckled at me like seriously....... Oh god how stupid he is...... really he thinks that I am shocked seeing him here....... Who made him MAFIA king man...... I was in my thoughts when he said....

ARYAMAAN : Yaa its me......

He is saying like he is 8th wonder of the world of course i know he is.... I can see..... & What's so big in that but still showing my acting skills I asked him no no questioned him showing like I am very much shocked on his appearance........

RUHI : Why did you kidnapped me???

I asked making a confused face on which he said casually.....

ARYAMAAN : I want to know my answers......

He said direct coming to the point & i was expecting this but why should I anwer him when he didnt gave me my anwers so why should I let him get his...... So hearing it i pretended to be confused & asked him making a confused face.....

RUHI : Answers which anwers you are talking about...... & what is this place...... for God sake can you do the honor of telling me where I am.....

I already knows still I asked him on which he just smirked at me..... like really..... don't worry MR. ARS your smirk will get vanished soon & I promise that..... I was thinking when he said coming near me.....

ARYAMAAN : you are in our doom KUNWARANI OF DEVGARH MISS. ABHITI ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT......

He said stressing my name oh so he knows...... its good.... Now I don't have to do the effort of disclosing bt identity...... as he knows about me now let's end this hide & see, Chase & run game....... From now I don't have to hide my identify from him but wait let's play more...... As I love his irritated face...... let's make him more irritated...... ABHITI just do your Oscar winning acting..... I thought all this & pretended like after hearing it from him i got shocked like seriously still I pretended & said....

RUHI : What..... What are you saying I don't understand anything.......

I said playing innocent on which that devil held my hand tightly how dare he I am not his personal property to behave with me like this I will gave him a good lesson after finishing my mission..... He said angrily.....

ARYAMAAN : Cut the bloody crap & tell me your truth damn it......

He said angrily now this is really making fun..... I am enjoying it.... Seeing his desperation to know the truth...... I smirked in my mind & asked him innocently.....

RUHI : About what drama you are saying A........

Befor I can continue my drama MR. ARS snapped at me Interrupting my talk like seriously no one can interrupt me ABHI TI SHIKHAWAT but let him ABHITI lets see what he is saying he said....

ARYAMAAN : Stop just stop your drama now....... I know you are faking everything....... Your name your identify everything is fake.....so stop your acting...... & don't try to being innocent in front of me as now I know your real identity......

Oh so much frustration but I am loving it as it's giving warmth to my wounded heart..... Soon I will pay back you by giving you the same pain you gave me MR. ARS..... But in double amount with interest as ROYALS never let anyone's payment remained...... So hearing it I smiled mentaly at his irritated face & said making him more irritated & playing my innocent card......

RUHI : What identity are you speaking about..... I am not understanding..... Why are you saying that I am acting to be innocent.... & why you called me ABHITI SHIKHAWAT.....

I said making him frown..... It's giving me piece he should feel what I am feeling.... He was angry he said with frown.....

ARYAMAAN : Because you are.......

Oh yes I am but I am in no mood to end this game so soon so let's play it more...... hearing it i turned to hide my smile as it was hard for me to control my laughter by now so I turned & said...

RUHI : Why are you saying like that..... you know na I am your.....

I said very innocently but before I could complete my sentence he made me turn towards him & said pointing a gun on my head......ohhhhhh Is if I am scare of him...... Dose he know whom he is showing gun....

ARYAMAAN : Say the truth.....

Oh so he is trying to scare me.... me the ABHITI SHIKHAWAT...... Then ok lets give him what he wants he want to see me scared na then lets play a scared cat ABHITI..... So seeing his not so scary gun whom I didn't even give a shit still full filling his desire to make me scare I acted like I got afraid of him & pretended to be tremble in fear & said in a stammering voice panicking.......

RUHI : Ple....ase le....ave m...e...... plea...se don't kill me I a...m innocent what I di...d to you I di....d...n't done any....th...ing......... Please....

I said on which he looked at me in confusion now what didn't he was expecting from me but seeing his face I was controlling hard to not laugh on his reaction but alas I loos my control & burst out in laughing.... I said while laughing hard.......

RUHI : You were expecting this from me right..... So I did...... Then why are you shock..... Ok ok let me clear one thing yes do whatever you want to do MR. MAFIA KING ARS as ABHI TI SHIKHAWAT is not afraid of anyone so you did you hear I am not scared of you......

I said making him more angry he frowned at me & said......

ARYAMAAN : stop it Luna

Hearing it i stopes laughing & thought Oh so he wants to end the game so lets end it as now I got bored playing this innocent, scared cat & victim card....... Now it will be face to face..... No more hide & see, chase & run...... I am ready for it now as I don't have any weakness in this war..... I don't have anything to loss now..... I will fight this battle like a warrior not a coward...... I dont need to hise my identity from anyone now..... so if he wants to hear it from me then ok i will be glad to do that..... It will be my pleasure to show MR. ARS reality..... Thinking all this I smirked at his questioning face which was giving me piece & at last I said......

RUHI : Ok then if you want to hear it from me na.... then hear it...... Yes....... Yes I am KUNWRANI ABHITI ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT...... The next heir of SHIKHAWAT......

ON ANOTHER HAND SAME TIME IN ANOTHER ROOM OF CASTEL

WITH PEYANSH.....

REYANSH reach in the castle with his sleeping beauty oh sorry sorry unconscious beauty 😜 & ANGAD..... as soon as they reached castle ANGAD headed to security room while REYANSH pick up the unconscious PARI in bridal style from the car & carried her to his room..... ( Now guys don't ask me about room it's a castle it can have more than 10 penthouse on a single floor..... ) After entering the penthouse he made her lye down on his bed...... He sat near her unconscious figer caressing her face......

Mohabbat ki zanjeer se darr lagta hai,
Kuch apni taqdeer se darr lagta hai,
Jo mujhe tujhse juda karti hai,
Mujhe hath ki us lakeer se darr lagta hai..

( imagine TU HI HAI ASHIQUI song sung by ARIJIT SINGH from BROTHERS movie in background while PEYANSH scene..... It's amazing try to listen...... I am adding some of my favorite lines of this song......)

Tujhme likha hoon main
Tujhse juda hoon main
Tu mera rog hai
Tu hi dawaa

Aadhi hai rehguzar
Aadha hai aasmaan
Aadhi hai manzilein
Aadha hai jahaan

Tera hoon jaan le
Rooh mujhse baandh le
Baanhon mein thaam le
Kar de zinda

************************************

He thought while caressing & adoring her innocent face......

REYANSH M. V.

I am sorry sweetheart..... I did this with you..... But it was needed..... I am so sorry...... I made you cry again..... I scared you again & the worse I forced you..... but it's for your betterment..... & it's you who forced me to do this..... You tell me how I can let you go away from me....... You know when I heard RUHI & SEJAL'S plan I was so angry....... How dare they to think they can seperate me from you.... How dare they tri to send away you from me...... That time I decided I will do anything to stop you..... I will not let you go away from me by any means....... I decided to bering you at any cost...... I decided I will get you back by hook or by crook....... & hear you are...... I don't like to see you like this..... I always love that happy, chirpy, bubbly, chubby PARI my sweetheart whom I lost my heart....... Why you forced me to do this sweetheart..... Why don't you understand that I love you & I can't live without you..... I cant let you go away from me Or else I will be not able to live...... As you are my everything my JUNOON, my FITOOR, my OBSESSION, my SUKOON, my LOVE my everything..... You have become my life..... You are the reson why this stone ❤heart❤started beating again..... Please give me a chanse to prove my love.... Trust me I will make everything alright...... I am sorry for your sorrow, your pain....... You know what you are really very innocent & naive soul..... You don't have anything to do with all this game, planning & plotting still you are the one who is suffering the most...... You are the one got hurt most.... Who got so much pain...... You are the one who is getting lied on each step of your life that too by your love ones...... Everyone is hiding everything from you..... they are keeping you in dark from thire secrets...... As I know you are not aware of thire motives, plans, mission & thire steps..... I know you are not involve with them I am sure they are just using you & your innocense..... As I know you can't do anything like that..... Everyone is playing with your emotions..... They are taking advantage of your amnesia... They are breaking your trust..... They are taking advantage of your innocense....... You are very innocent you can't play like them I know but you don't know anything in which game they involved you & endangered your life for thire selfishness...... I can forget thi re betrayal yes I can forget thire betrayal for once but I cant forgive them for using you, hurting you, endangering you life, using your innocence, taking advantage of your amnesia.... I promise from now onwards no one will be able to play with you.... No one will be able to lie you..... No one will be able to take advantage of your innocense...... As you are my queen & no one has audacity to play with my sweetheart...... Now no more hide & see, chase & run.... Everything will be face to face.... After all this mess got clear & once all this chaos got finished we will be one..... I will marry my sweetheart & made her mine..... Trust me SWEETHEART I will protect you from every means..... No one will be able to play with my queens emotions..... I will not let anyone take advantage of your innocense...... Who ever try to lie my queen I take of thire head from third body..... I will protect you from every danger...... No one will be able to even eye you whoever try to harm you I will kill them in such a way that they will get afraid to take another birth......

END OF REYANSH M. V.

He was thinking all this that's when someone knock on the door it was ANGAD who was saying.....

ANGAD : BOSS we need to go in security room.......

Hearing his voice he come out of his thoughts & said.....

REYANSH : Yaah I am coming......

He said & placed a soft kiss on PARI'S forehead & left the room not before locking it heading towards security room followed by ANGAD........

HERE WITH ARJAL.......

ARYAN bring his CICCIO in castel & went with her in his penthouse..... He made SEJAL lye down on bed & sat beside her staring her face.........

Khuda ne jab tujhe banaya hoga
Ek surur uske dil mein aaya hoga
Socha hoga kya dunga tohfe mein tujhe
Tab jaa ke usne mujhe banaya hoga

( Imagine DIL MERI NA SUNE song from GENIUS movie in background while ARJAL scene try to hear it it's one of my favorite........wanted to add one more para but dont want to make it long so skipping but try to listen dil ka kya gustakh hai ye para it's amazing)

Laaya kahaan mujhko yeh moh tera
Raatein na ab meri, na mera savera
Jaan lega meri yeh ishq mera

Ishq mein nigaahon ko
Milti hain baarishein
Phir bhi kyun kar raha
Dil teri khwaahishein

ARYAN M. V. ( MOND VOICE ) :

Why you did this CICCIO I knew you were in pain..... But why are you doing all this...... Why you are doing all this planning & plotting...... Why are you helping RUHI BHABHI...... I don't thought in my wildest dreams that RUHI BHABHI is non other than KUNWARANI MISS. ABHITI ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT...... Why are you helping her..... What relationship you has with her that you put your life at risk for the sake of her planning.... Why you endangered your life & put it on stake...... What are you hiding CICCIO...... But whatever the thing is...... After knowing your betrayal still I am not able to hate you..... I truly love you..... Yaa a playboy like me fell in love with you..... It doesn't matter for me who you are...... What is your secret.... Why you planned all this.... What is your mission.... What is your relation with PARI bhabhi & RUHI BHABHI..... Nothing matters me more than my love..... All matters me is you.... & I will get you anyhow..... i promise...

Thinking all this he peck on her lips & left the room after locking it heading towards security room......

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

************************************

Hey guys how was the chapter...... I hope you loved it..... How was the revelation..... So now you all knows that RUHI is non other than the real ABHITI SHIKHAWAT...... I know I know you have many questions like why she hide her identity from everyone....... Why she came in ARYAMAAN'S life.....what is RUHI'S mission.... Why she did all this.... What was her plan what is her plan......... If RUHI is real ABHITI SHIKHAWAT then who is PARI...... & who is that girl whom ARYAMAAN was calling ABHITI for so sure...... What is PARI'S identity.... What is her relationship with RUHI... As she is not ABHITI then Why ATHARVA said those words like pain, sorrow, path, rose, throne, fork, hurdle & all...... What happened 8 month ago.... Where was she for all this 8 months..... How it is related to RIHIAL & ARYAANSH.... What happened 6 mother back.... What is that nightmare & amnesia story.........

Don't worry I am going to reveal all this mysteries in next & second next chapter I will answer your all questions with my next chapter......

So before that coming to current one what do you think, what will ARYAMAAN do now...... What ARYAANSH know about RIHIAL & how....... Will RUHI anwer his question or not.... Think about it & tell me your opinion & pov in comments & yes don't forget to vote for your talkative writer...... I will try to update next chapter as soon as possible till then SAYONARA..... HASTA LA VISTA.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 12K 15
| 𝗬𝗨𝗩𝗔𝗔𝗡 & 𝗥𝗨𝗛𝗜 | "I__i am pregnant!" She covered her face with her palms and getting emotional cried out though silently. Yuvaan face sna...
992K 8K 13
Book 3rd In Second Generation Series ~NEIL KHANNA, CO-CEO of the K.K corporation with Arjun Kashyap (The BEAST) is a 28 year old hottest business tyc...
801K 46.9K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
1.4M 69.8K 37
Ruhaan oberoi and sitara Khanna tied a knot of marriage six months back. A power couple for the outside world. But inside the four wall they are just...