𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀, the irregulars

By LUNARYR

ophelia abernathy only wanted to be loved as she did; she wanted her heart to hammer against her chest by th... More

𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
notice (pls read!!!)

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞

1.3K 32 3
By LUNARYR

( read in black background )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞

THERE ARE UNSPEAKABLE THINGS THAT LURK THIS OLD TOWN--at least, that's what a young, almost despicable, woman thinks. for the ripe age of seventeen, no one would've predicted that ophelia abernathy would be found at the slums, begging for silvers for the price of her body. after being taken under the wing of a prostitute who took the responsibility of mothering her until she was old enough to be plunged into a provocative industry, ophelia doesn't question the life she's in, however, there's a yearning inside of her, eager to find a different direction to change the path ahead of her. the crave for drastic change eventually lands her a spot in the irregulars--a group of teenagers solving heinous crimes for the two mysterious benefactors from 221b baker street.

starring!

yeri kim
as ophelia abernathy!

and the irregulars cast
as their characters!

DISCLAIMER: i do not own any of the characters from the irregulars, however, i do own my character ophelia abernathy and her own plotline (which is suited to fit the original story of the irregulars). some parts of the story are fictional but may be similar to occurrences in real life. this book also contains warnings, such as strong language, violence and occasionally mature scenes. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.8K 68
Imagine yourself in the TV show Sherlock Holmes. You live in the flat just below Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson. It has been many years since you...
893 64 15
Sherlock has finally hit a case that he can't solve. It'll take the aid of an out of town DI to help him figure out this string of murders that seem...
2.3K 144 32
Amber was forced to leave her boyfriends house. She was depressed and didn't know where to go as both her parents lived so far away. Where did she en...
1K 107 12
Sherlock was not as tough as people think he was. This story was about his adventure through ups and downs with his long lost old friend. This was th...