Dead-Eyes (HIATUS)

By NinosGoat

The White Room was established 20 years ago, founded and headed by Professor Ayanokōji. It is an educational... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2

Character Info

3.2K 94 90
By NinosGoat

KUGISAKI NOBARA IS WHAT WE WANTED SAKURA TO BE!!!! ALL FEMALE CHARACTERS IN JJK ARE LITERALLY WELL WRITTEN WITHOUT EVEN HAVING FAN SERVICE!!! TO BE HONEST GOJOS EYES ARE LITERALLY THE FAN SERVICE WE GET AND IT'S AWESOME!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are all in class D btw they won't be hiding their abilities and I made them the leader of Class D

Kiyotaka

Age: 16

Birthday: May 5th

Height: 5'7

Personality: He is the youngest among the Quadruplets. He is an inconspicuous and unobtrusive student, and while his grades are average, he possesses an extreme insight to study the emotions of people around him. He is well-versed with history as he has quoted many historical figures who are all well known for their intelligence. Out of everyone of his brothers he is the most cruel amongst all of them and will use any means necessary to achieve victory for them.

(I made him confident but not the Hirata type.)

Romantic partner: Ichinose Honami (Sorry kei fans your ship is canon so let us have this! and I also think Ichinose deserves more!)

Hachiman-

Age: 16

Birthday: May 5

Height: 5'9 (He's pretty tall when he is not slouching.)

Personality: The second Youngest among the Quadruplets. He is initially a cynic, stoic, and a loner. He is quite prideful; he does things by himself and has claimed to have never relied on anyone (other than his Brothers).He refuses to accept anything he considers pity, sympathy, or charity.

Romantic Partner: Horikita Suzune (She's pretty much a carbon copy of Yukinoshita)

Houtarou

Age: 16

Birthday: May 5

Height: 5'9

Personality: The second oldest of the Quadruplets. He doesn't talk much, and he rarely gets angry, though he does appear to get irritated often. In general, He doesn't express his emotions much. On the other hand, he is smart and clever, having brilliant deduction skills which allow him to solve different mysteries.

Romantic Partner: Shiina Hiyori (They both like reading books so they're perfect for each other.)

Sakuta

Age: 16

Birthday: May 5

Height: 5'7 (Really surprising)

Personality: He is also the oldest among the Quadruplets. He can be summarized as being incredibly selfless, kind and helpful, but also very snarky. He's often blunt, honest and straightforward with his brothers, and he enjoys making lewd jokes that leaves his brothers embarrassed.

Romantic Partner: Sakayanagi Arisu (She's the closest I can think of to Mai-san)

I'M BASING THEIR PERSONALITIES ON THE ANIME! I HAVEN'T READ THE LIGHT NOVELS OF THE OTHER 3 BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST!!!

PROLOUGE IS DROPPING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

(Changing a few thimgs thanks for y'all suggestions!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...