Miss Heartbroken's Medicine [...

By I_ve_got_1D

"Please trust me for once I promise I will mend your broken heart." he said with warm tears leaking from h... More

•EPÍGRÄPH•
•CaSt•
<CHARACTER AESTHETICS>
*pRoLoGuE*
Chapter 1: A Wounded Soul.
Chapter 2: Trouble in paradise.
Chapter 3: Blinded by Misery.
Chapter 5: An unsolved confusion.
Chapter 6: The Sarcastic encounter.
Chapter 7 : Some Shared Feelings
Chapter 8: The Bitter Truth.
Chapter 9 : Hurts like Hell.

Chapter 4: When the hell broke lose.

65 12 69
By I_ve_got_1D

Try to be nice to each and
every People even if they are rude to you.
Because you never know
what a person is going through.
-Harry Edward styles

Harry's POV

Did she get offended by my gesture. I mean that's what I do to every fans of mine. Harry thought.

"Did you get smitten by her beauty?" Louis asked mockingly.

"No I think she got offended by my gesture" Harry said seriously.

"Stop overthinking so much" Niall taking bite at his cheese burger

"Wait where did you get the burger from?" Harry asked narrowing my eyes

"Well I might have brought it on the way without telling Paul about it." Niall replied with a stupid smile

I just shook my head at his childishness.

Third person POV

Meanwhile in Ayushi's Cabin.

The moment she left India she promised herself to only focus on her work.

The boys of One Direction didn't seem bad to her but except that one curly headed lad.

She mistoke his sweet gesture as a flirt.

'That was not very smart of you to act like that. Maybe he was just being nice.' Her conscience yelled at her.

'No he is a flirt I can tell by the way he acts' she tried to convince herself.

'No you are wrong. Don't judge people Ayushi. This is so unlike you' conscience said.

'No you are wrong, boys they can never be good they play with your timid heart and when they bored they just throw it away like trash and it's the girls who has to pick herself by piece to heal it' she said.

'Don't tell me that I didn't warn you'

"What are you thinking so much? We have so many things to catch up." Sia said excitedly.

"I was just thinking of the old days we spent together." Ayushi lied with a fake smile on her face.

"Oh I was-" Sia was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Liam entered the room with a bright smile on his face.

"Please don't tell me that they all running everywhere in the office" Sia seemed as she was about to cry.

"No no I was here with a request" Liam said and let out a small chuckle.

"Thank god" Sia let out a sigh of relief.

"We are going to a small park nearby so as you are our new stylist then you both can come with us I mean if you are comfortable" Liam asked hesitantly. Even he noticed what happened few minutes back with Harry .

Ayushi was about to make an excuse and deny his offer when Sia suddenly said,"Why not yes plus we met after so many days it will fun right isn't it."

"I was saying that as it is my first day in the office I think I should work instead of going out." Ayushi politely rejected her request.

"See Miss Watson has already complete half of your work and you have to travel with them from now so why not just get comfortable today. Please" Sia made a puppy face.

"Fine"

Okay so we will be outside the building Liam nodded and said.
________________________________

Ayushi was feeling uneasy. She grew up in a strict Punjabi family. Where talking with a boy was prohibited let alone spending all the time with five boys was a dream for her.

She stood outside the building akwardly.

"C'mon let's go that's the bus" Sia pointed out at the huge bus with was parked across the road.

"Bus? Why do we need a bus? You said we are going to nearby park" Ayushi asked. Her eyebrows arched with confused.

"Well, our nearby is not near for you Ayushi" Sia said and laughed

'God where did I get stuck' she thought.

"Fine" they both crossed the road and went towards their tour bus.

Both of them climbed inside the tour bus but suddenly everyone got startled hearing Ayushi's screem.

Now everyone's attention was on Ayushi whose head was turned on the other direction and her eyes were covered by hands.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" Sia asked hurridly getting on the bus.

Her eyes scanned throughout bus to see what was wrong then she realised what actually happened.

"Harry put your shirt on" Sia ordered in a strict manner.

"But it's summer and it's hot c'mon" he whined like a child.

"No please"

"Fine" he said faking annoyance.

They didn't understand what was so wrong if he was not wearing a shirt it's not that he is naked, but Sia knew.

They took their respective seats. Ayushi sat beside Sia as she was only one she knew.

"So let me introduce us in a better way cause we have to work with us the five idiots" Louis said.

"Talk for yourself louis" Liam slapped his head

"Shut up payno" Louis slapped back

Louis pointed at Niall, "So Niall is the funny one" Niall gave a stupid grin.

"Yeah more like laughs at everything", Sia mumbled

"Did you say anything?" Niall asked

"No" Sia said.

"Liam is the intelligent" he pointed at Liam and said

"Wait I cannot agree with you Louis I am sorry" Sia said playfully.

"Why" Liam asked

"Well as par I remember in your last interview when the asked if you take birth as animal what animal would you be why and you replied I would be a cow to see if it can get back after falling on the ground" Sia stated the obvious fact.

And this shuts him up.

"And Harry is the flirt" Louis said jokingly

And Harry playfully winked at her

"I guessed that at the first meeting" Ayushi said and rolled her eyes.

Fortunately nobody heard except Sia.

"And Zayn is in Vain" he pointed at Zayn who made a annoyed face.

"See what I did there" he nudged Harry

"And Louis is the leader" Niall and Harry said together.

Rest of the ride was filled with chattering and laughter. Everyone went down the bus Ayushi and Sia was the last one to get down when she was about to leave the bus Sia called her name.

"Yes" she responded.

"Don't judge someone on their first meet" Sia said with a serene smile trying not to sound offensive.

_______________________________

Hope you liked this chapter.

This chapter is written by Gemini_eye30

Share it with your friends

💛i_ve_got_1d.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 7.3K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
2.4K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...
247K 6.9K 28
"Please just let me stay here. I have nowhere to go." I beg him standing at his doorstep. "Why would I?" He snaps. I feel so small,so lonely and cold...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...