𝒮𝒽𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 (BNHA x OP!F...

By Hi_Hi_There

"ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ᴡᴀɪᴛ! ʜᴏʟʏ ꜱʜɪᴛ!!! ᴍʀ. ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ?!" What if one day you wake up in MHA on a fluke. Don't get me wro... More

Character Information (Important Edit)
01 - School
02 - Worlds
03 - Quirk
04 - House
05 - Training
06 - Imagination
08 - Day off
09 - The Bar
Quirk Explanation (Edited)
Quirk Explanation (Outfits)
10 - Beach
11 - Inheritance
12 - UA Entrance Exam
13 - Letters
14 - Greetings!
15 - Combat Training
16 - Extra Credit
17 - Extra Credit (Canadian edition)
PLEASE READ!!! ⚠️ IMPORTANT!!!
18 - Extra Credit (Final Battle)
19 - Dumbass
20 - Big News
21 - The Press
22 - The USJ Part 1
23 - The USJ Part 2
24 - The USJ Part 3
25 - Realities
26 - Reflections
27 - Back
~Halloween Special~
28 - UA Sports Festival: Part 1
29 - UA Sports Festival: Part 2
30- UA Sports Festival: Part 3
31 - Hero Names
32 - Unfashionably Late
33. Omen
34. Debut
35. Peekaboo
Images & Q/A
36. Inmortui
37. The 4th Wall
Break
38. Nostalgia

07 - Meeting

6.5K 246 456
By Hi_Hi_There

I have a feeling this is going to be a long one ha :_)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

It had been two weeks since my accident. I had gotten back to training and worked more on my quirk. With my advanced intelligence I quickly picked up the skill and had pretty good control over every aspect of my quirk. Of course there were some things I didn't use such as, One for All (because I wanted to keep that a secret and because I didn't want to kill myself trying to use it), mind control (because yes I did find Shinso's quirk scary), and the power to transfer and steal quirks. Now that one, that one I didn't use because I couldn't bring myself to do it. Plus who would I actually get to train or use it against to practice it?

I had managed to be able to create things easily by thinking about it. Sometimes I could even fire off a quirk on demand without thinking too much about it. I could take on multiple teachers at once even with Nezu planning their attacks.

I woke up slowly with no alarm. Aizawa had given me the day off since I had made a LOT of progress in training so fast. I threw on a (f/c) shirt and some sweatpants and made my way out of my room. My hair was frizzy (or if you have more curly like not afro it was just messy) and not to it's full length since it was messed up over night. I didn't care to do it myself so I just imagined it: (h/l), (hair/style), (h/c). I could feel the strands of hair moving away from my face and sorting themselves out. Soon enough my hair was neat and not spewed everywhere like it was before.

'That's better. Ha! I've gotten good at this!'

I pulled out my phone and check the time: 9:52 am

'Not too bad for waking up by myself. It did feel nice to get those extra ours though.'

Now that I though about it, a lot of time had passed since I first came to this world, maybe a month and a half or so. 'That would mean the sludge monster would be attacking soon right? Now if I recall correctly that's supposed to happen today at around noon.'

"Hmmm... now I have two options here. 1: go and meet Izuku and maybe even small might. 2: wait till the whole event had passed and just surprise them at the beach."

I thought about this for a while and eventually decided to not get in trouble. If I was seen with the villain then I would get my ass beat by Mr. Aizawa. Maybe not literally but I would be chewed out for sure.

'I could at least you know watch... from a distance of course right? Or maybe just wait at the rooftop of that building they meet on after the incident...'

"Yeah I think I'll do that!"

"You think you'll do what?" Mr. Aizawa questioned.

'Shit! I didn't even know he was there!? Quick excuse!'

"Oh. I didn't know you where there." I laughed nervously. "Well if you have to know, since you gave me the day off I was thinking I could go to the mall and buy some new clothes."

"Why would you need new clothes when you could just make them?"

"Uh... oh um because it's a lot of effort yea..."

"Oh you poor thing. I know it is! It takes so much effort just to think right?"

'Tch' "Oh come on! I haven't left this house since I arrived! I want go out explore live a little! I haven't even made any friends? I mean besides the staff at UA and a few off the second years... but none my age at least!"

He started at me for a good twenty seconds before making his decision.

He started to walk out of the door, "Fine."

"Wait really?"

"Yes really. Do what you want, you've earned a break."

My face lit up! No I mean literally.

"Damn it kid! Turn off the stupid night light!"

"Oh sorry!" I laughed even harder.

He 'tch'ed and left me in my room.

I found it that sometimes when I showed a lot of emotion my body would just react or create something on it's own without me controlling it. My most common thing is what was just displayed. Every time I get rally happy my face glows a really bright (f/c) that's almost blinding. I try to control it but sometimes it just comes out and I don't even realize it. At some point when U get anxious I even get quirk tics, meaning I basically have anxiety tourettes syndrome. My quirks can fire of randomly and I can accidentally create random things that just shoot out of my hands.

My most enjoyable memory of one of my tics is when I was tasked to summon or create a living animal. I feared that if I tried it as soon as it appear or was formed that it would explode, killing the animal or thing. Fortunately I successfully pulled it off, however, not after I short fire out of my right hand and created a plushie with my left. I keep that plushie in my bed and it's now one of my favorite things I own. I find that it reminds me of my journey and how much work I put in to my training. The fire though burned a part of Mr. Aizawa sleeping bad and I got in a LOT of trouble. Now when I say a lot... I mean A LOT! You can't even imagine the amount of cleaning, more training, and extra things I had to do just because part of his sleeping bag was a little dark.

ANYWAY! Let's not relive that thank you.

I walked out of my room a few minutes after Mr. Aizawa and headed to the kitchen to get myself some cereal. I pulled out (f/cereal) and a glass of milk. I walked slowly back to the living room to try and not spill the milk. I then realized that I could just levitate it, so that's what I did. I had the milk float beside me as I walked to the living room and sat in front of the fireplace. I already had the cereal in the bowl and added the milk after. (because I wasn't a psychopath)

I pulled out my phone and checked the news. There was no report of an attack.

'I guess I do actually have a few hours till it happens. I should finish up quickly since I don't actually know where I'm going.'

I finished eating fast basically chugging the extra milk left at the bottom of the bowl. I walked back to the kitchen and washed my dishes before putting them away. I ran back to my room to brush my teeth and wash my face, grabbed the essentials of sneakers, a small knife that always carry, and a chained bracelet.

(I know it's from Sailor Moon but just print it isn't ok? You can customize it with any color and change the pendant on the front, but you gotta have a bracelet)

Midnight gave it to me as a present saying that it would protect me. the pearls around the bracelet could be detached, some carrying small bits of Midnight's gas, and others with gunpowder. I wasn't entirely sure if I would even have to use it ever, I guess I could maybe find it useful one day.

I slipped the bracelet over my wrist and headed towards the front door if the house.

"I'm going now!" I yelled across the house hoping that Mr. Aizawa would hear me.

I didn't wait for an answer knowing that I wouldn't get one and pushed through the door. Cold fresh air filled my lungs and it felt so good. I could hear birds singing in the trees and distant cars on the street. It wasn't like I had never seen these things before, I had been in my own world and been a normal person. It had just felt like years had passed since then, and I missed it! I missed feeling these feelings!

Well enough sappy shit time to start walking. I knew that for a fact All Might first appear out of a supermarket which is where the sludge monster first appeared. I walked down the long driveway and was met with a large gate. Fortunately the gabs between the bars were large enough for me to just barely slip through. I stepped onto the sidewalk the was outside the gate and made my way to the city I could see in the distance.

I created a skateboard and got on the street to go faster.

I pushed of and skated down-hills and along straight aways. I did have to walk up up-hills but I saw fine with it. After every up-hill has just another down-hill. I thought I looked pretty cool, kinda felt like Killua skating at the Hunter Exam.

After about 15 minutes I finally made it to the edge of the city.

'Geez! Why did he have to live so far away from the city? How did he even get to school each day sheesh!'

I was sweating at this point and very slowly and weakly pushing myself along the street.

'Why didn't I just teleport? I already know what the building looks like and that's all I need to teleport! Ah! I said I wasn't going to be stupid with my quirk yet look at me.'

I then thought of the supermarket and buildings where All Might er really Small Might first came out of.

(the building)

I could feel the wind around me pick up, it felt as though I was flying. I could feel my feet touch the ground of a cold environment. I opened my eyes to see that I was in a dark alleyway. I walked out and found myself on the same street that the sludge villain would run down very soon. I spotted the supermarket as well and made my way over there. I waited outside the doors and created a black cloak, placing the hood over my head.

I could hear distant screaming getting loader and loader. Suddenly I could see the sludge villain rushing down the street with money flying out everywhere.

"Where are all of the heros?"a woman called from the crowd.

"Remember when we didn't have to worry about randos with quirk all the time?" a man said outside the store.

"Seriously. There's no stopping them." another spoke.

"Yes there is," a booming voice approached them.

There he was. All Might. He stepped forward through the group of bystanders towards the street.

"know why?" he continued, "I AM HERE!"

'There he goes saying his famous line.'

He pushed off the ground sending a massive wave of air in every direction. It launched him forward chasing the villain down the street. The villain sword through people, cars, and light posts trying to avoid contact with the hero. All Might was catching up to the villain but it dove into a manhole in the road. All Might followed into the sewer leaving the road silent and people speechless. The most they could do was hope that the hero caught the villain.

'So now I have about 5 minutes until the two of them find their way through the were system. They'll eventually reappear under the ark when Midoriya should be walking to.'

I held the cloak over my head and walked back to the alleyway to teleport. I made sure that no one was around and teleported to the arch.

I got there before the other three which was a good since I didn't want any of them seeing me. I walked out from under it and wait on the opposite side from where Izuku would be walking. This was to insure not him or any other person saw me.

'Ha! Since I'm here I'll finally get to see what All Might did while Midoriya was passed out.'

I slid down into a sitting position with my back against the wall. I almost fell asleep out of boredom because nothing happened for a while. I waited for about 10 minutes, which was much longer than I thought I would be.

*BANG*

'Shit what was that?'

I flew up onto a rooftop with my air quirk.

'All Might? SHIT! I WENT TO THE WRONG ONE!'

I quickly raced across roof tops like a soldier from AOT.

(if you don't know what that is then either search it up or just think that we're flying)

I landed on a house with a good view of what has happening. Midoriya was clawing at the sludge that was filling his mouth, trying to force it's way into his body. I could hear his muffled screaming from where I perched surprisingly.

"Have no fear you are safe. Now that I am here that is."

I jumped down from my post and zipped past the archway to get a better view. I knew that after All Might punch the villain, he would bring Midoriya's unconscious body over to my side.

When I moved however, All Might turned and faced my direction.'I think he saw me out of the corner of his eye! With my appearance right now he may assume that I'm another villain. Ugh!'

I got into another hidden position on the ground, one where I could see the battle and where Izuku would be placed.

"TEXAS SMAAAASHHHHHH!" he punched through the villain releasing Midoriya from its liquid. Parts of the villain went everywhere, Midoriya was unconscious and lying on the ground.

All Might carried Midoriya out from under the arch and placed him down out on the street. He then went around scooping and pulling the villain into two bottles. I watched from the shadows, All Might still with his guard up. I knew now that he did indeed spot me when he was fighting. I had to keep a low profile or he might attack me as well.

When he finished collecting the villain he sat down and signed the notebook that Midoriya always carried around. Not sure where exactly he got a marker from but he had it somehow. He searched around a little for what I could only assume was me. A few times when he would get too close I would turn invisible for a little while.

'I guess Hagakure wasn't completely useless after all.' I shrugged still invisible waiting for him to leave my area.

Eventually he gave up and probably ruled out that it was just a bird or a figment of his imagination. He the stood posed in front of the unconscious boy still, completely still.

'Is he just going to stand there the whole time until Midoriya wakes up? Man how stupid is this guy?'

I assumed that I would be here for a while waiting so I decided to take a small nap. I kept half of my brain awake to stay alert for danger and when Midoriya would wake up.

'Who knows, maybe All Might will stay in that position the whole time.' I laughed then fell into a light sleep.

Time skip: around 5 minutes

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! ALL MIGHT?"

I woke up suddenly to Izuku screaming out of his mind.

'Tch. I kinda forgot he does that.'

I groaned quietly and stood up with tingling legs. I hated the feeling. It felt like a but of mini needles were continuously stabbing me over and over again.

"Ah." I yelled quietly, not loud that anyone would hear it.

Izuku crawled backwards on the ground clearly frightened by seeing the hero. He asked for All Might to sign his notebook and yelled again seeing that he already had. They talked for a minute, All Might saying he didn't have time to talk but he was glad the boy was safe. To be honest I couldn't hear much but I already knew the general idea of what happened there.

All Might started to stretch signaling that he was about to take off again. I, still invisible, walked closer to the both of them concealing my presence. I knew that Midoriya wouldn't be able to pick it up, but the number one hero surely could.

I activated my wing quirk (I basically had wings like Hawks but f/c) and levitated off the ground a bit, waiting for him to take of.

Not a second later he shot up into the air at almost the speed of light. I wasn't quite prepared for it and had to chase after them extremely fast. It wasn't close to my top speed but it still was pretty fast considering All Might was flying with leg strength. I sword through buildings keeping my distance but not losing track of the two.

Midoriya was holding onto All Mights leg for dear life. His eyes and mouth were open stupidly and flapping around. All Might tired to shake him off but then realized if Izuku fell he would die. Midoriya closed his face and held on even tighter.

I noticed the two bottles of liquid fall out of All Might's pant pockets. I left them for a moment, as I could see the building they were headed to anyway. I swan dived down and caught them mid-air. I landed in the alley-way that Bakugou would walk down soon and where the bottles would've landed on the ground.

'I should just turn these in. Ah but I can't! If Bakugou doesn't kick the bottles and set the villain free, he won't be taken. This would stop the whole event of Izuku rushing in to save him and All Might choosing to pass his power down.'

I eventually just placed down the bottles in the pathway so that Bakugou would end up kicking it out of the way. I didn't feel like sticking around to watch him get captured so I shot back into the sky. I could see All Might and Midoriya on a rooftop close to me. I teleported far away from them, but close enough that I could still hear what they were saying.

'Why and I even here? I already know what's going to happen so why don't I just wait at the attack cite? You know what I'll just do that.'

It wasn't far to the cite since Izuku made it there in time somehow before. I jumped down from the building landing on the ground without a sound. I didn't have my invisibility quirk activated so I stayed in the shadows and naturally concealed my presence, as to not stand out. I stood against a light posted and watched the street until the villain came out.

I waited about another five minutes till I could hear screaming and could see smoke appearing out of smashed buildings. The villain appeared seemingly out of no where with Bakugou in its grasp. The blond was scraping and clawing at the beat to to avail. It didn't do anything since the villain was constructed of a liquid. 

I watched as it all went down with a blank, bored face. People were running and pros were showing up the the scene. 

The pro hero Backdraft (the one that looks like a fire hydrant and can shoot water out their arms) used their quick to protect and back away the citizens from the villain. They created a water gate with slowly pushed people back also while putting out fires. 

Death Arms ran and tried to punch the sludge, resulting in his hand being pulled into the mixture. The villain took advantage of this and hit the hero since he couldn't move. Death Arms was launched away slamming his back into a nearby building wall. 

"Stay back or I'll snap his neck." the villain warned.

Bakugou started to move and struggle move in the sludge. 

"AAAHHHH! YOU PICKED THE WRONG GUY TO MESS WITH!" Bakugou grunted, pulling farther out of the sludge. 

"I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU BACK TO WHATEVER SEWER YOU CRAWLED OUT OF!!!" the hothead yelled even loader. 

'Tch yeah right. Maybe you should break free first before threatening to take hime down!' I rubbed my eyes. 'Why did he have to be so hotheaded? He doesn't ever realize how much danger he's actually in.' 

 Bakugou started to activate his quirk whilst inside the monster. He set off various of explosion in attempt to break himself free. 

"LET ME GOOO!!!!!!!" he screamed, setting off a bigger explosion shattering windows and blowing back some of the pro heros. 

Even though it was a humongous blast, it did nothing to the villain. Bakugou was still wrapped in  its clutches unable to move. 

Mt. Lady then appeared too however she couldn't get through to the battle cite as she was too big to fit between buildings and maneuver around bystanders. 

A few citizens were trapped in rings of fire that the villain as well as Bakugou had created. All they could do was stand there and try to not get burned. Suddenly tree branches and leaves appeared carrying them out of harms way. Kamui Woods had swooped in and carried them out of the situation. Since Woods was made of, well wood, he couldn't advance to attack because he would burn and catch of fire too easily. 

Bakugou continued to try band free himself sending explosions left and right. He was making the situation worse for the heros because they couldn't get close enough without being blasted by him. 

I would see All Might by the opposite light post in his weak form. From what I could tell he was debating on weather or not to fight and how he made such a big rookie mistake. 

This was when I could see Midoriya walking down the sidewalk flipping through his notebook. His hands covered his mouth unable to speak as he started in horror at his childhood friend was struggling at the hands of a villain. 

'Here we go'

Midoriya dropped his notebook and made a sprint into the field. All the pro heros were shocked as well as scared for the quirkiness boy. 

"NO YOU IDOT! STOP!" Death Arms tried to warn him, "YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!"

Midoriya couldn't stop running though. I knew this, I knew that his legs were carrying him with no explanation. Honestly I had debated also on whether or not to use telekinesis to move him into action if he started too late or didn't go at all. Fortunately I didn't need to, but I seriously considered it. 

"TAKE THIS!" Midoriya chucked his yellow school bag at the villain. 

A few books his the sludge in it's eye causing it to feel pain. This released its grasp over the blonds mouth, allowing him to breath again. 

"KACHAN!" Midoriya yelled again reaching the villain. He clawed desperately at the liquid but nothing happened. 

'You know it's such a nice gesture but... IT AIN'T DOIN SHIT HA! Why is this so funny to me? I am really messed up...' 

"What the hell! Why are you here?" Bakugou yelled at Midoriya.

"I DON'T KNOW! MY LEGS, THEY JUST STARTED MOVING!" ha panted still trying to claw at the villain. 

It enclosed tighter and made its way back over Bakugou mouth stoping speech and breathing again. 

'I really don't know how he found the courage for this. I mean, didn't All Might, the person Midoriya looked up to, just tell him that he couldn't be a hero without a quirk?' 

The sludge then sent an attack at the green haired boy, sending smoke and debris everywhere. 

Once the air had cleared everyone could see that All Might stopped the blow with a punch. 

He then charged up for a punch. 

"DETROIT!!! SMAAAAAASH!!!!"

All Might punched the villain obliterating its body. He sent an even bigger gust of wind around him, the backlash of his smash. 

The sudden air pressure change created a large tornado which soon dispersed. The sky started to cry, rain fell down on the city cite. All Might had changed the weather. 

'Ha I forgot he did that! It's pretty cool! I'm kinda glad I came today, that was pretty fun to watch'

Midoriya got chewed out by the pro heros after they had cleaned up all of the sludge. 

I got off from the light post and followed Midoriya home. Of course I used invisibility because I needed to stay pretty close to him to be on time. 

I walked around to his street just as Bakugou was leaving after yelling at Midoriya, again.

"I AM HERE!" All Might slid out from around a different corner.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!" Midoriya yelled, frightened by the sudden appearance and that it was All Might none the less. 

"All Might!? Why are you here? How did you get rid of all those reporters?", he looked around to see none in sight. 

"HAHAHAHA! I stand for justice, not soundbites! Because I, I am ma-" 

*poof*

All Might just transformed back into Small Might whilst coughing up blood.

"Young man, I came here to thank you. And also to discuss your question from earlier." long dramatic pause "if you hadn't told me about your life, if you hadn't run into that fight, I would've been a worthless bystander watching from the crowd. So thanks."

"Oh no! It was my fault that he was there to begin with. I got in the way of your hard work, I wasted your energy and not to mention your time."

"I'm not done. You told me you didn't have a power, so when I saw this timid quirkless boy try to save a life, it inspired me to act too... There are stories about every hero, how they became to. Most have one thing in common, their bodies move before they had a chance to think, almost on their own."

Sappy and cheerful music started to play.

'Wait where the hell is the music coming from?' 

Midoriya looked down at the ground and began to cry. He was probably remembering his mother's words or something like that. I could've very well just looked into his mid... but god knows how sad and weird it is in there seesh. 

He clutched his shirt still crying and leaned over a bit. 

"And today, it happened to you." Small Might finished his speech. 

Midoriya cried even louder, and at this point it was kind of annoying. 

'Why couldn't I have shifted into the manga instead!!! WHYYYYYY'  I silently cried out in my head, shaking my fist in the air. 

"Young man, you too can become a hero."

'Boom the magic words! Can we speed this up a bit they take too long of dramatic pauses. AND WHERE DOES THIS MUSIC KEEP COMING FROM?!' 

I was lazy and didn't to have to wait through their whole conversation. I had seen it once, and did not need to see it again. I used my time warp quirk and traveled to the point in time where he told Midoriya where to meet him two days later. 

"Meet me at the %#(^! beach at ^*#Q(# in the morning two days from now." All Might said, still in his weak form. 

"THATS SO EAR- I mean yes All Might o- of course." Midoriya stuttered. 

"Thats great to hear. See ya then kid!"

I checked the time on my phone, 2:46 pm. 

'Well today was eventful... at least I got the information I needed regarding Midoriya and All Might's training. I still have some time before five o clock, when Aizawa told me to come home. What to do till then?'

I walked away from there house down the road taking around a ten minute walk around. I got farther and farther away from their house. 

It was now around three o clock in the afternoon after the sludge attack. I had walked off of Midoriya's street but hadn't left the neighborhood yet. I materialized my skateboard again and was about to skate away when I had an idea.

'What if... what if I became acquainted with Midoriya first? If we talked before and he at least saw my face, then when I show up at the beach introducing myself would be easier right? I think I'll do that yeah? I'll just say that I'm new in the neighborhood and wanted to meet people my age, yeah that should work.'

I set down my skateboard and made my way back to the Midoriya household. I went through a few different streets and turns until I made it to their front door. I made my cloak disappear and changed my clothes to:

(or anything you want! I couldn't find much)

I cleared my thought and readied myself to meet them. I didn't know why I was nervous, maybe because it was something that didn't happen in the show or manga. However I didn't control living at Aizawa's house or basically becoming family with all the staff of UA, so that felt natural. This however, I could control. I could stop myself now and choose not to get involved with them, I could just go to UA as a normal student in the hero course...

but...

THAT SHITS BORING!

*knock knock*

Izuku Midoriya's pov

After meeting with All Might I was still shaken. 'Was I really about to inherit his quirk? Was I, me, going to be a hero?! It was all that I ever wanted, but was I up to it? Could I really take All Might's place? What would happen to him when I took it, would it leave him quirkless?'

My thoughts were interrupted with my mom walking into my room, "Izuku, someone is at the door for you."

"Oh um ok. I'll be down in a second."

'IS ALL MIGHT BACK!? No no no no no no no! Not this soon!'

I rushed to the front door where my mother was waiting. The door was open and she was talking to someone that was blocked by the door. My mother saw me and moved out of the way for me to see and talk to them.

I pulled back the door.

"Hi!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 5177

SHEEEESH THAT WAS LONG! Took my two days to write! By now you should just assume that I'm not going to proof read so you kinda got to deal with it.

Any ideas of how we should introduce ourself to All Might and Midoriya?

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 14.1K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
30.4K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
1.5K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
848K 34.6K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...