π™Όπšˆ π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ ~πš†π™°π™½π™³π™° 𝙼�...

By ziggs_mxyfield

π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› wanda makes a fake reality so her ex-girlfriend will love her again or π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› callis... More

m y l o v e
p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
e p i l o g u e
t h a n k y o u!
C A L L I S T A

s e v e n

5.4K 190 116
By ziggs_mxyfield

THE SERIES FINALE 

         CALLISTA sprinted towards the middle of westview, trying to get to her house and quickly as possible. she turned onto her street, seeing a white version of vision choking wanda. quickly, the energy and electricity coursing through her veins shot out of her hands, and to the white vision, sending him off of wanda and flying backwards into a van, making it explode. 

        callista turned to face wanda, making sure her wife was okay before attacking the robot again. "where are the boys?" she asked, concerned. 

        wanda took deep breaths, as she jogged closer to callista. "they're in the house, safe," wanda replied. "callista, i should've told you everything. the moment i realized what i had done-"

         "wanda, it's alright," callista assured her. "i know why you did all of this but-" 

        "i can fix it." 

        "can you? and who's behind all of this?" callista asked, still sort of confused on what was going on. 

        "it's agnes, she's some sort of witch named agatha. she wants my powers." wanda hung her head low, her eyes red and puffy. callista and wanda looked behind themselves, seeing the white vision walking out of the fire. 

        agatha then popped out of nowhere, flying right above one of the houses. "well, this is awkward. your wife and your dead best friend together at the same party. who are you gonna choose, wanda?" 

         callista looked at agatha's hands, noticing they were turning black. she then glanced at wanda's, as she saw hers doing the same. the white vision kept walking closer to them, an angry look on his face. 

        wanda turned to callista, a serious look on her face. "cal, this is our home." 

        callista shook her head, agreeing. "then let's fight for it." callista quickly sprinted towards the white vision, her fist colliding with his vibranium face. vision blocked her, as the two held onto each other, vision flying up into the air. 

        callista couldn't fly, so she knew if she fell that it wouldn't be an easy landing. callista ended up falling anyway, ending up on someone's lawn. vision beamed a laser out his forehead, trying to stun callista with it. she made a run for it, trying to avoid the lazer. 

        as she was running, she quickly formed electricity in her hands, turning to face the white vision for a second and shooting the energy at him, sending him backwards. 

        callista ran towards the stunned white vision, trying to get a good few punches in, but were blocked. vision grabbed callista by the neck, making her gasp, and fly up into the sky. callista was losing more air by the second, so she quickly grabbed whatever part of visions body she could, sending a shock of electricity through his body, making a distraction. vision let go of callista, making her fall. 

        luckily, she landed on a convenience store, in the middle of town. callista groaned, getting up quickly in case of an attack. "kinda wish i stayed in the car with darcy and bucky," callista mumbled to herself. the white vision flew above callista, sending his laser down towards her. callista blocked it, using the electricity in her body. the two different sides of powers fought, as callista closed her eyes for a second to focus. 

        callista looked around for a second while her hands were still stuck out, electricity shot out of them, noticing the barrier around westview starting to break. she knew that this might be the end of it, and she'll either die from white vision or fall back into a coma. her knees started to get weak, as they began to bend and make her fall while her powers started to get weaker. 

        her powers stopped working, and right as white vision was about to hit her, she dodged his laser, making her fall off the building and right near wanda. she tried crawling  closer to wanda who was using her powers, trying to get the barrier back up, and looked her straight in the eye. callista then turned her head, seeing tommy and billy slowing breaking down into pieces and fall to the ground. 

        "wanda!" callista cried out, on the verge of tears. callista now couldn't move at all, as old memories had started to float back into her head. 

        "steve." callista whined out." 
        "no." 
        "steven."
         "no."
         "you don't even know what i was gonna ask," callista rolled her eyes.
        steve huffed and put down his phone, paying attention to the girl. "what is it?" 
         "will you make a musical.ly with me?"

        "two bros, chilling in a hot tub," wanda sang, and her and callista snuggled on top of wanda's bed in avengers tower. 
        "five feet apart 'cause they're not gay," callista finished, smiling. 

        "f.r.i.d.a.y, can you ask steve to come here?" callista asked tony's new ai, who lived inside the tower. 
         "right away, miss callista." f.r.i.d.a.y informed the girl. it took a few minutes for steve to get to the room, but he huffed when he got in there. 
         "what is it?" steve rolled his eyes, annoyed. 
         "can you get me some orange juice?" 

        callista looked over to tommy and billy, who were slowly breaking down into pieces. "mom!" tommy called out for wanda. 

        "momma!" billy cried, directing that towards callista. callista wish she could just get up and talk to them, but it was no use, she was too weak. 

         agatha came floating into the picture, making callista's droopy and heavy eyes slowly look at the crazed woman. "now do you see? you tied your family to this twisted world, and now your entire family can't exist without it." 

        "boys!" callista shrieked out for tommy and billy, the tears in her eyes sliding down her cheeks. 

         "save westview or save your family," agatha told wanda, who was on the verge of breaking down. 

        "mom, help!" tommy called out, reaching out for wanda. 

        "help, please!" billy added, doing the same. callista screamed, the pain in her head getting stronger. she couldn't help it, it was the sudden rush of memories racing back to her. wanda yelled, falling to the ground as she closed up the forcefield to westview again. 

         callista stood back up, running over to wanda quickly as tommy and billy did the same, helping her up. "hi!" wanda let out, in desperation. 

        "mom!" tommy exclaimed, grabbing onto wanda's arm. 

        "are you okay?" billy added, worried. wanda pulled the twins in for a hug, callista carefully wrapping her arms around all three, happy she was able to just enjoy the presence of her family. 

        agatha then shot some sort of spell at the four, making wanda jump in front of her family, blocking the three. "no!" she yelled out. agatha started to absorb the power wanda was using, making her scream. 

        wanda panted, as it finally stopped, and looked at her hands, as they were turning all black. "jesus christ, wanda," callista murmured. 

         "mom, are you okay?" tommy asked, fear in both his and billy's eyes. wanda quickly shook her head yes, before agatha spoke up again. 

        "how sweet." she cackled, flying above one side of the family. callista looked over, seeing the white vision on the other. 

        "um, momma?" billy asked, getting callista's attention. right as callista was about to answer, military trucks started to surround the family, all coming out of the vehicles, targeting their weapons towards them. 

        callista started to form electricity in her hands, ready to fight at any moment. the agents with the guns walked closer to them, and callista took a deep breath. "listen boys," callista started. "mom and i never really taught or prepared you for this." 

        "but you were born for it," wanda finished, anger lingering in her voice. 

        the white vision swooped down to attack the four, but callista turned around, hitting the robot with electricity, making it fly back. she ran after him, leaving wanda, tommy and billy alone with agatha and the military men. vision went after callista, sending her flying through a glass window, into the library. 

        callista carefully stood up, blood and sweat dripping down her forehead. the white vision walked in, and the two now started at each other, face to face. "why are you doing this?" callista gritted her teeth. 

        "my programming director is to destroy callista barnes." he answered. callista knew that this was not the vision she used to know. the other vision wouldn't try to kill anyone on purpose. this was all s.w.o.r.d.s fault. 

        the white vision sent callista flying into the upstairs bookcase, making her groan in pain. she was then thrown onto the floor, vision hovering over her. the vision tried to shoot his laser at callista, but she quickly stood up, and shot a large amount of electricity at him. his laser was still on, so when he moved he destroyed a part of the library. 

        callista was able to jump onto the white vision, locking him in a headlock. "but the real vision would never cause world destruction. he would never kill someone on purpose." the vision was able to get out of callista's headlock, swooping down and his laser lighting up. callista quickly formed electricity in her hands, ready to attack if needed. 

        the white vision let down his laser, and callista released the electricity from her hands. "i request elaboration." vision told the girl, his face completely blank. 

        callista took a deep breath. "the real vision was made by multiple people. tony stark, who was a genius. bruce banner, who helped making a base of the vision without knowing it. jarvis, who was an ai, made into vision. and ultron, an ai who turned evil, but had some emotions. jarvis and ultron were able to balance out, making the vision." 

        "but i am not made by those men." the white vision stated. "i am a whole different vision." 

        "but the world only wants one vision. they want the vision who will protect them," callista brought up. "i might be able to give you some of the old vision's memory, which are being kept away in that," callista pointed to the visions forehead, where what should've been the mind stone laid. 

        the vision had no emotion in his face, and shook his head yes. callista carefully stepped forward towards vision, placing her middle and pointer finger on the blue light. the electricity from callista's hands shot into the vision's head, unlocking the memories that the first vision had. the space then turned gold, before turning blue again. 

        she had done it. callista looked in the vision's eyes, the digital, blue wall around them turning into blue orbs. the new vision had a different look on his face. he looked confident, and he knew who he was. "i am vision," he stated. callista smiled, before the white vision flew above callista, breaking the glass at the top of the library and somewhere callista didn't know. 

        callista sighed and ran towards the library door, opening it and sprinting out. she saw tommy, billy, and what looked like geraldine. 

        "momma!" the twins exclaimed, running over to callista. geraldine tagged behind the two, giving them space. 

        "boys!" callista cried, pulling the twins in for a hug. she loved this moment, just her and her sons, and she never wanted it to end. callista let go of the hug, but she had tommy on one side of her and billy on the other, as she faced geraldine. 

        "hi, i'm monica rambeau, i was geraldine," the woman smiled, sticking out her hand for callista to shake. callista immediately took it, a wide smile on her face. 

        "very nice to actually meet you, monica. thank you for staying with them," callista thanked the woman, nudging tommy and billy. before anyone else could speak, the four saw wanda and agatha fly off one of the buildings, fighting as the sky turned dark and a red storm formed. 

        callista witnessed as wanda shot her power at agatha, as agatha was just absorbing all of it. "i really wish i could do something," callista whined. "i can't fly." callista held onto tommy and billy as agatha and wanda fought, somewhat protecting them. 

        callista saw as wanda started to get weaker from above, her hands getting darker and her body language tired. "release your burden!" callista heard agatha yell, in full terror. agatha continued to absorb wanda's power, wanda missing agatha completely a few times, hitting the barrier. 

        wanda then started to throw all of her power at agatha with all of her might, the color in her face draining. all of wanda's power then flew out of her and into agatha, making her laugh like a maniac. wanda started panting, only having enough power to keep herself flying in the air. the thunder rumbled, and callista closed her eyes, a few tears falling down her bloody and dirty face. 

        "mom!" the twins called out. monica looked at callista, giving her a sorrowed look. callista continued to watch the two, as she noticed agatha trying to shoot her magic out of her hands, but nothing coming out. callista raised an eyebrow, confused. she then tried again, but nothing happened. callista wanted to laugh, but she knew now wasn't the right time. 

        wanda then raised her hand, showing a red, glowing figure on each corner of the barrier. callista smiled, knowing wanda had done something right, and that she now had agatha trapped. callista noticed a crown starting to form on the top of wanda's head, her eyes red with anger. 

        a red light appeared, making all of the power wanda had lost transform back into her body. "woah," callista breathed out. it was so bright, making the four turn their heads to the side so they couldn't see the whole thing. 

        out of the corner of her eye, callista saw wanda draining agatha's power, absorbing it herself. the glowing had stopped, and wanda had on this red leather suit, with a cape attached to it, a headpiece attached to her head. 

        the sky became clear again, and wanda lowered herself and agatha down to the ground, so she wouldn't fall to her death. callista smiled, beaming in happiness and relief. agatha now laid on the ground, wanda in front of her, as callista, billy, tommy and monica kept their distance. 

        "good girl. so, what now? you just gonna lock me up somewhere?" agatha asked, annoyed and defeated. 

        "no," wanda replied. "not somewhere, here." 

        "here?" agatha questioned. 

        "mhm, i'll give you the role you chose." wand stepped closer to agatha, while callista silently witnessed the whole thing. "the nosy neighbor."

        agatha gave wanda a desperate look. "no. please!" she begged. 

        "i'm sorry," wanda tilted her head to the side. callista burst out laughing, causing wanda to give her a dirty look. callista's face became rock solid, and wanda turned back to agatha. 

        "no, you're not. you're cruel," agatha spat, her voice getting deeper. wanda stepped closer to agatha, and agatha flinched. "no, please. you have no idea what you just unleashed. you're gonna need me." 

        "if i do, i know where to find you." wanda fake smiled. 

        "wait-" agatha let out, before wanda flicked her magic onto agatha. agatha then, turned back into agnes. her hair was tame, and she had on some normal clothing, topped with a big cheesy smile. "hiya, hon!" agnes cheered. "say, that's some kind of get up you're wearing. did i leave the oven on or is that just you, hot stuff." she chuckled. 

        "you live here now," wanda strictly told the woman. "no one will ever bother you."  

        agnes still had a bright smile on her face. "okey-dokey, artichokee." wanda turned around, walking towards her family and monica. 

        "mom!" 

        "mom!" the twins ran towards wanda, tackling her into a hug. "are you okay?" tommy asked, as wanda kissed his forehead. callista walked slowly over to wanda, lingering behind. 

        "so, it would appear that our dream house has been reduced to a fixer-upper," callista sighed, as she walked closer to her family. "i know you'll set everything right. just not for us." 

        wanda softly smiled, her eyes starting to get glossy. she shook her head. "no, not for us." 

        callista knew that after this, she would be put back into her coma, and may not wake up for a very long time. she knew that tommy and billy would disappear, along with the rest of westview. "it's time," callista whispered. "should we head home?" 

        "yeah," wanda nodded. the four walked off, knowing the barrier was getting smaller. 

***

        night time dawned on westview, as the crickets were now loudly chirping, and the moon had risen. callista and wanda walked hand in hand up the pathway to the door, tommy and billy in front of them. wanda magically changed herself and callista into comfy clothes, and callista closed the door behind everyone. 

        the two escorted tommy and billy into their rooms, tucking them in for bed. "okay, hop in." wanda sighed, tucking billy in and sitting at the edge of his bed. callista let out a soft sigh, tucking billy in and sitting on the bed. "big day today," callista softly smiled, ruffling her fingers through billy's hair. "your mother and i are very proud of you both." 

        wanda smiled, shaking her head. "very proud." she added. "you know, a family is forever. we could never truly leave each other, even if we tried." wanda then kissed the top of tommy's head, callista doing the same thing to billy. the two then swapped places, callista's kissing tommy's head and wanda kissing billy's. 

        callista stood up all the way, tears flooding out of her eyes. she leaned against the doorframe, as wanda came closer to the girl "goodnight, boys." 

        "night momma." 

        "night momma," billy finished. "goodnight, mom," billy directed towards wanda. wanda and callista looked out the window that hung above billy's head, seeing the barrier getting closer. 

        "boys," wanda let out. the boys heads perked up, looking directly at the two. "thanks for choosing me to be your mom." 

         "i love you both," callista whispered, loud enough for everyone to hear. tommy and billy smiled, innocent looks on both of their faces. wanda shut off the light, and slowly closed the bedroom door. 

        the two slowly walked downstairs, and callista took a deep breath. wanda picked up a picture frame, showing the four of them, as a happy family. wanda slowly turned off all of the lights, but callista turned on one of the lights wanda turned off, making her jump. 

        callista walked closer to wanda, a sincere look on her face. "wanda, i need you to promise me something," she let out. callista grabbed wanda's hands, looking directly into her eyes. 

        wanda shook her head. "what is it?" she asked, afraid of what was going to come. 

        callista sighed. "i need you to move on from me, when all of this comes to an end in a few moments." 

        wanda's mouth hung slightly open. "cal, i can't-" 

        "i don't want you to waste your life, just waiting for me to wake up. go live the life you've always wanted to have, just not with me," callista whispered, her eyes glossy. 

        wanda put her hands on callista's cheeks, as tears now fell down her eyes. "just one last thing," wanda whispered. she pulled callista into a passionate kiss, nothing seductive but nothing too soft. 

        a red reflection was shining off from the window, knowing that the barrier was getting close. the two released, and leaned their foreheads together. "i love you," wanda whispered. 

        "i love you too," callista replied. "and i always will." 

         the barrier hit the house, making the scenery around them to keep changing. the two stayed the way they were, both of them not moving an inch, knowing this may be the last time they could see each other. 

        the house then started to disappear, making callista weak, and fall to her knees. wanda fell to the ground with her, holding callista's head in her lap as she slowly fell into her coma. callista's eyes started to flutter closed, and before wanda knew it, everything was gone. 

        there laid wanda, in the middle of a empty house plot surrounded by cement blocks, callista's sleeping body in her arms. 

THE END

edited 4/30/21
epilogue coming soon!    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.9K 14
Right after Wanda destroys Mount Wundagore, she is transported to another universe where superheroes don't exist, rendering her powerless and making...
268K 9K 45
Book One - Y/N is a world renowned scientist with a past she would like to forget. When the opportunity to work with the Avengers is offered to Y/N s...
38.3K 1.1K 67
fem! Reader A love story between a ordinary 28 year old woman with a traumatizing past and a 33 year old deadly assassin. What happens when she beco...
249K 8.2K 49
You're Tony's sister and he has agreed to let you move into HQ. 6 months ago your girlfriend died so Tony has been looking out for you since. Your po...