Chasing After You

By silentreader8789

Hyun Bin is present in Son Ye Jin's life as a miracle beyond her mind. But the wounds given by Bin made Ye Ji... More

1. Mr.Crush
2. Welcome Back!
3. Long-Lost Lover
4. All I Want is You!
6. Everything Happens for A Reason
7. The Creepy Stalker
8. Shoes Story
9. Hyun Bin vs Gong Yoo
10. Trip To Daegu
11. All is Revealed!
12. Where is Our Child?
13. Runaway
14. Meeting Gomo
15. A Request
16. Caught Between Two Stools
17. Loving is Not Owning
18. The Obstacles
19. "I do"

5. The Nightmare

1.7K 109 18
By silentreader8789

"You're an ungrateful child! Get out of my house. I don't want to see your face again. Get lost!" A fierce voice scolded Ye Jin.

"Appa, please forgive me. I know that I was wrong. I'm really ashamed of myself, appa. But please don't make me like this, appa. Appa, I don't have anyone else in this world." Ye Jin who was drenched with tears knelt at her father's feet begging for an apology.

"Oh, so now you're think of father's existence. But did you ever think of your father when you did that disgusting thing? Enough, I don't want to hear anything from you. You're leaving now. I hate to see your face. You know how to make a living. You're smart, aren't you? When you're in love, you forgot about your father at all. Go. Go find the man that you love so much." Ye Jin was scolded again mercilessly.

"Don't, appa! Please forgive me, appa. I know I have sinned. Appa has the right to punish me but I beg you, appa... Please don't dump me, appa." Ye Jin hugged his father's leg and still crying pleading for her father's mercy.

"No! Get lost! Go!"

Ye Jin that had been attached to her father's leg was roughly pushed aside. Then she was pushed out by her father to the door of the house. All her cries and pleas were left alone. Her father seemed deaf. He did not want to hear her explanations and appeals at all.

As soon as her legs came out of the house, her suitcase was immediately thrown out and then the door of the house was closed crudely.

Ye Jin collapsed to the ground. Her cries became more and more stronger. Her fear grew thicker around a piece of her heart. How she goes through her life after this?

What will happen next? She had been dumped by her father for the mere stupid mistake she had committed. Everything was wrong! She's too stupid.

"Appa! Appa ... please open the door! Please forgive me, appa. Don't make me like this, appa!"

Ye Jin tried to knock on the door of the house repeatedly pleading again in the hope that her father's heart would soften and accept her again.

"Appa ... appa!"

Hyun Bin who was sitting on the sofa at the end of the room was startled when he heard Ye Jin's soft voice. As fast as lightning he got up and approached Ye Jin. Ye Jin's facial expression furrowed as she raved about calling her father.

"Ye Jin ... Ye Jin! Wake up Ye Jin." Hyun Bin tried to awake Ye Jin.

It hurt him to see Ye Jin endured her pain. He didn't know what was on that woman's mind when in a semi -conscious state that caused her to experience extreme grief. He saw tears flowing from the corner of Ye Jin's eyes.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin pressed the emergency button to call the nurse on duty. Moments later, Ye Jin finally opened her eyes. She blinked her eyes trying to witness the surrounding and trying to remember what had happened. But she is still disoriented.

"Ye Jin, are you okay? I called the nurse. Wait a minute."

"Where am I right now? What happened?" Ye Jin hand's went up holding the side of her head trying to remember the last thing that happened.

"You fainted suddenly. Now you're in the hospital."

Ye Jin closed her eyes for a moment. One by one, the incident earlier flashed back to her mind. Yes, now she remembers.

Today she attended a meeting with the company's directors and managers. Then Hyun Bin acted drastically announcing their relationship. After that, she chased Hyun Bin. She hopped into Hyun Bin's car. They fought badly. Suddenly she had a panic attack. Then, she no longer knew what happened after that.

But what bothers her mind right now is because the bitter old memories re -invaded the space of her dreams, making her soul-stirring at the moment. Her longing for her late father was inflated and her guilt for her late father had never faded in the slightest.

Ye Jin reopened her eyelids when her ears caught there was another voice in the room. The doctor and nurse were seen approaching her. The two of them began checking her body. Ye Jin let the doctor and nurse do their job. After all, her body feels very weak and has no energy right now.

"Doctor, how is she doing now? What make she faint?" Hyun Bin's voice was heard asking the doctor.

"Son ssi isn't having any serious problems. It's just that her body is too tired. Maybe that's why she fainted. Son ssi, did you have trouble sleeping at night?" The doctor's attention shifted back to Ye Jin.

Ye Jin nodded slowly, admitting.

"Son ssi is also too stressful. That's one of the causal factors. Others, there is no serious problem. Son ssi just needs a rest and calm her mind, everything will be fine."

"Are you sure, doctor? Shouldn't we do a full check up on her?" Hyun Bin is still worried and dissatisfied with the doctor's explanation.

Before the doctor could answer, Ye Jin had already cut off first.

"Doctor, if there's nothing wrong, can I go home?"

"No, Ye Jin! Why don't you stay here and do a full check-up? At least for today you stay here for the doctor to monitor you." Hyun Bin objected.

"Doctor, can you drive this man out? I don't know about him."

Ye Jin's frigid voice made Hyun Bin's eyes widen spontaneously.

The doctor and nurse feel awry. They took turns looking at Ye Jin and Hyun Bin. They do not know who they want to listen.

"Ye Jin ..." Hyun Bin's voice trailed off.

"Doctor, I was stressed, right? And he's the cause of my stress. Can you take him out?" Ye Jin pointed Hyun Bin.

"Hyun ssi, I'm sorry. Let the patient calm down and rest." The doctor fulfilled Ye Jin's request. Anyway, the patient's condition is most important to him.

"But I brought her here, doctor. I can't leave her alone." Hyun Bin remained adamant.

"Hyun ssi, everything will be fine. You better wait outside for a while. After all, Son ssi can go home after this IV drip. She just needs to take medicine and get enough rest." The doctor explained again.

Finally Hyun Bin obeyed and stepped out even though with his heavy-hearted to leave Ye Jin alone there. He faithfully waited in front of the Ye Jin's ward.

Moments later, a woman who looked a little anxious appeared running towards Ye Jin's room. Hyun Bin tried to recognize the woman's face. He knew that woman. When their eyes met, the expression on that woman's face immediately changed, as if surprised to see him there.

Before Hyun Bin could say hello, he already got a sharp gaze warning from that woman. The woman completely ignored his presence there by passing him quickly and walked straight into Ye Jin's room. Hyun Bin was stunned alone.

Soon, Ye Jin stepped out of the room accompanied by that woman. Yes, now he recalled who that woman was. If he's not mistaken, that woman is Gong Hyo Jin, Ye Jin's best friend from her college. It seems that their friendship is still going strong to this day.

As expected, the two of them continued to walk to get out of the hospital without notice of Hyun Bin's presence there. Hyun Bin just followed the two of them silently from behind.

After they came out from the hospital entrance, then Hyun Bin stepped up and crossed Ye Jin's path. He stood in front of the two women. Hyo Jin's sharp gaze didn't matter to him. The focus is only on Ye Jin alone.

"Ye Jin, I'll ride you home."

Ye Jin didn't say anything, instead she moved to the right and wanted to pass by.

"Ye Jin, please? I won't be calm if I don't send you home. I want to see you go home with my own eyes."

"Sheesh... Get lost, Bin. I don't need your sympathy."

Ye Jin spoke up as well finally. Although her voice still sounded weak, but every sharp word from her pierced right into the corner of Hyun Bin's heart.

"Ye Jin, this is not just because of sympathy but I care for you. I can't see you sick. I'm hurt when I see you in this condition. Ye Jin, can we forget the past and start all over again? I love you so much. That feeling never goes away for a second." Hyun Bin sincerely appealed to Ye Jin.

"What are you talking about? You love me? Ha-ha ... What a joke, Bin." Ye Jin's voice was cynical. Then she moved slowly.

"Ye Jin, wait." Hyun Bin stopped Ye Jin's path once again from continuing her journey.

"Why are you laughing? Do you think it's funny?" Hyun Bin was a little irate because Ye Jin reacted that way. Why did Ye Jin belittle his confession? Is his confession really sickening?

"Our love experience doesn't describe what you said. You know what happened and why we can split up. So, what do you expect? Do you want me to plead crying when you say you've always loved me all this time? And your love for me never faded?" Ye Jin's tone was very sarcastic.

"Ye Jin, I never stopped looking for you. After we met again at Switzerland before, I was determined that I will not give up on you. I will look for you and wait for you."

Ye Jin's memory comes back to when she met Hyun Bin at Switzerland four years after they split up. At that time, she was on vacation with her friends.

At first, she insisted on rejecting the invitation of her friends to take a vacation to Switzerland. But they were all so excited, so they sponsored her a plane ticket. Eventually she was completely awry and had to follow. Apparently, there was a reason why she had an uneasy feeling and didn't want to go on the vacation.

Who knows, she met Hyun Bin again.

While they were in Switzerland, there was one time when she lost from her group. And as she was wandering around to track down her friends, somehow destiny suddenly found her with Hyun Bin.

At that time, they were separated by a road. Each of them is waiting for the traffic light to turn green to cross. When she saw Hyun Bin, her heart was pounding, her breath felt like it was about to burst!

"Since then I've never stopped looking for you, Ye Jin. I thought you were in Switzerland. I searched for you everywhere, but I was wrong. It seems God heard my prayers. Finally, I met you here." Hyun Bin continued while Ye Jin was silent and looked like she was drifting in her reverie.

Ye Jin sighed.

"I've been throwing you away from my life for a long time. You don't have to waste time trying to explain anything. It still won't change anything, Bin" Ye Jin finished her word and continued her steps.

"So you're running away, again?" Hyun Bin deliberately wanting to flick Ye Jin's feelings. And obviously, he succeeded when Ye Jin turned towards him and the look given by Ye Jin was quite sharp.

"I'm not running away. I just can't stand to breathe the same air with you!"

Hyun Bin chuckled a little. Then he laughed out loud.

Ye Jin's face grew angrier when she heard Hyun Bin's sarcastic laughter.

"If you have really move on, why do you keep running away from me?" Hyun Bin grinned mockingly.

Ye Jin was silent for a moment but she still watched Hyun Bin with a sharp look.

"Do you want to run away because you're afraid of falling in love with me once again, right?" Hyun Bin repeatedly gave provocative attacks.

Ye Jin's eyes immediately enlarged as if trying to infiltrate Hyun Bin's gaze.

"Daebak, how confident are you!" Ye Jin sneered.

"Then prove me wrong." Hyun Bin smiled wryly.

"Ye Jin, I challenge you. Keep working with my company, close to me. You said that you have thrown me away from your life. You moved on. So, what are you so scared of?" Hyun Bin provoked again.

"Hah! There's no need to challenge me because I really have no intention of running away from you either. Please don't think that you are very important in my life. I can accept the destiny that after this we will work under one roof and you as my boss. But it's just like that and it will always be that way. Our relationship will never be more than that. Please take note that!"

Ye Jin continued pulling Hyo Jin's hand and clung towards Hyo Jin to take her away from there. She has no energy to continue arguing with Hyun Bin. Her body still felt weak.

'Bin, I never hate you. But I hate myself. I'm afraid I'll be weak again when I'm facing you.'

Suddenly, her tears had already begun to fall and wet her cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 4K 49
Meet Son Ye Jin, a ballerina from Daegu with a big big dream; to become a prima ballerina. Born to dance, Son Ye Jin has dedicated all her life to ho...
819 34 28
Where Hyunjin meets his ex-girlfriend back in high school, which makes him fall in love all over again. (Story is finished)
32.7K 2.2K 73
Son Ye Jin loves her job as an actress. She always honest about being her self and she also love by the staff but not everyone see her kindness and d...
143K 7.5K 54
Marriage is the most wonderful bond between two loving souls who promise to live forever. However, it is not for the wedding of Son Ye Jin and Hyun B...