SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 024

5.7K 478 317
By page_sandy

« didn't work »

Jongseong couldn't stop himself from putting on a proud smile as if he just completed a mission right now.

So she's even checking out his Instagram account now?

This game sure was getting more interesting.

Mijin who just arrived back at her home after work also got detected by her brother's fast gaze with a weird assumption.

❝ I don't remember buying you this hoodie though. ❞ Jaemin pointed out before gently tugging his fingers on the navy blue-coloured hoodie.

Mijin as expected immediately panicked over her brother's words.

❝ I bought it myse-❞

❝ I've never seen you wear this hoodie before as well. ❞

Why must he be such a detective at unnecessary times like this? Mijin knowingly sighed at how she couldn't defend herself by lying to her brother who could scan through anything sharply although they weren't biologically siblings.

❝ That's because it's expensive! ❞

Sike, she wasn't gonna get embarrassed so easily by admitting either.

But did she lie though? Knowingly of a fashionable richass like Park Jongseong, he's likely to wear famous brand clothing. And Mijin had no idea how much the hoodie on her body costs right now?

The way Mijin's speaking so desperately was lowkey kinda suspicious.

❝ Really? Are you sure that this ain't your boyfriend's or some? You do know that you have to inform your brother first about having a lover, Na Mijin. ❞ Jaemin flicked his fostered sister's forehead, just to earn a groan out of annoyance from the victim.

❝ Fine! I admit that it's not mine. I borrowed it from Jisung....❞ Mijin felt bad for using her friend in a lie but Jaemin would seal his lips shut then.

❝ Oh, okay then! ❞ The elder happily changed his expression as if he's the proudest person alive???

Mijin found herself sniffing visibly at Jay's hoodie which still captivated the scent of his manly cologne.

❝ Dang, it smells nice. ❞ The girl without herself noticing it before just randomly remarked, keeping herself speechless.

Was her nose that fond of the fresh aroma?

' Wait, what am I even doing? '

Mijin freaked out at her unordinary self before making it downstairs to put it inside the laundry.

Just when Mijin reached downstairs, the doorbell was pushed which Jaemin rushed over the door.

❝ Is Mijin home? ❞ The casual boy Jisung just asked before the elderly questioned.

❝ Yeah, she just got back. Oh, there she is! She's probably planning to wash your hoodie. ❞ Jaemin pointed out the frozen figure who just got ghosted with silence before she could foresee chaos coming through.

❝ My hoodie...? ❞ The confused boy squinted his tiny orbs, making Jaemin sceptical as well.

❝ Yeah, didn't you give her your hoodie today? ❞ , Jaemin asks with disbelief.

' Fuck, not now. Oh my lord. '

Mijin didn't want things to be complicated once Jaemin finds out the truth and Jay Park also gets dragged in along for treating his sister in special care and treatment.

❝ Oh...that! Yes, of course, I gave her my hoodie hahahaha...❞ Jisung shyly rubbed his nape before exchanging weird eye contact with Mijin as he, fortunately, understood the morse code which Mijin sent.

❝ Whose hoodie was it? Did a guy give it? ❞

If only Mijin wasn't that dense to not notice the boy's crossing the boundaries of Jealousy.

❝ Eh, that's not important. ❞

Mijin's stiff response made it so obvious that she didn't wanna reveal the person to Jisung as if he couldn't know or something.

The girl just watched the washing machine rotating itself before planning to have a small hangout inside the living room with her pally buddy.

What if it's Park Jongseong's? , Jisung thinks.

Just when the two best friends were gonna have a small movie marathon, a buzz disturbed Mijin that her hands made themselves vibrate the annoying notifications.

' ( Mi_jin20 ) pjs__o_o has started following you. '

-

The cold breeze bypassed Mijin's body and also made her bun into a mess as small brunette strands automatically fell down, making her tuck behind her ears.

The girls' glasses themselves were even starting to get misty with a blurry vision.

Taking off the foggy pair of glasses, Mijin wiped the whitish dust away with a tissue until her mind came back across an unnecessary memory.

❝ You're too cute to be a nerd. ❞

Dang it-why must she abruptly think about their first so ever encounter again at this moment?

Speak of the devil, just when the 'nerdy' girl arrived at the campus' crowded area, a motorcycle's engine was obviously annoying all of the students as the foul smoke also messed up the fresh and greenish atmosphere.

The tall figure fleetingly removed off the clustered helmet, revealing his appealing visuals as the blonde strands were set free. The black leather jacket buried a dusky shirt beneath as the black ripped jeans just matched the fashionable bad boy look.

Last but not least in importance, the arrogant boy's godly facial features with their natural colour resembled an angel but the devilish version of it as the several piercings captivated an alluring look of a bad boy.

❝ That surprised? ❞ , his plumpy coral lips questions.

Mijin admits that she's beyond hypnotized when the moment the bike suddenly pulled over near her but her heart didn't beat for Jongseong's insane visuals-sike, why was she kidding to herself when she's the only one who had access in her carefree mind?

❝ Who says I am? ❞ Her response made Jay's smirk grow wider than ever before the boy inched closer to her, making Mijin backen her steps just in case.

The boy practically felt satisfied to startle Mijin's heart up close like this since girls easily get fluttered for some cliché movements.

Mijin didn't expect the frat boy to transform into an E-boy this fast when she'd just met him a few more days. Was he fully activating the bad boy mode on? She's disappointed but not surprised.

The very much calm girl with her plain reaction remained unfazed, triggering Jongseong's intentions as he wasn't gonna leave her alone from now on.

The crowd spammed the two push and pull students as their eyes were experiencing a kdrama like a scene when the bad boy randomly flirts up with an innocent nerd.

But their turning point of being wrong was that Mijin's more than just a humble nerd. She won't hesitate to smile at Jongseong if he commits suspicious acts further on.

❝ Don't come closer. ❞ Mijin won't let the same mistake be repeated as the previous incident.

But she really thinks that Jay Park would listen to her command?

The boy disobediently moved forward, not caring a bit about Mijin's statement from earlier. ❝ Didn't you hear what I said? ❞

The amused students chattered upon visualizing the tingling sight as Jongseong's lips were already approaching to meet Mijin's.

Whether there were dozens of people surrounding them or not, she had no other choice but to bring up the handy secret card.

Finally curving her lips gradually, the girl didn't hesitate whether it'd hurt Jongseong with a few of her side effects or not.

It was a rare chance to occur right in front of Jongseong's starry eyes at it was the despond girl Na Mijin who's smiling at him right now.

Was it a dream?

❝ Y-You're smiling?! Are you enjoying this moment or what..? ❞ Jay bombared with unbelievable questions before loudly scoffing since she's behaving like a brand new person as well.

Rather than that, Mijin was lowkey-scratch that, she's madly dissatisfied with the result of her impactful smile.

Why didn't her curse work on Park Jongseong like any other being?

Rather than being bluntly attacked by her deadly smile, Jay remained fine and even glad over the fact that she's smiling warmly to him now. Of course, Jongseong had not known her main purpose was to slightly hurt him for a bit.

' What the heck is going on?! ' Why didn't her smile really work?

Recalling back the actions from earlier, Jongseong resumed with no hesitation since the girl lowkey got moved by him-well, that's what he thought.

But their movements were halted by one particular voice.

❝ What the heck are you two doing? ❞

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 628 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...
31.2K 1.4K 29
"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧...
13.3K 892 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
74.4K 5.3K 42
❝ if it makes you feel any better, i've rejected many girls. you're not the first, and you definitely won't be the last. ❞ ❝ that note wasn't meant f...