i cant even.

By musicismylyfe65

A girl who finds herself when she moves to Virgina where here close online friend lives. More

hello.
staceys pov
stacey's pov
Staceys pov
Stacey's pov
Staceys pov
Stacey's pov

Staceys pov

27 2 0
By musicismylyfe65

I wake up about noon on Sunday morning guessing I probably im not going to make it to church.

I pick up my phone noticing I had a text from Josh.

Josh: sorry I didnt text you yesterday I was at a friends all day WANNA SKYPE

Stacey: I just woke up and I have to eat and talk to my mom about some stuff, maybe later

I press send and make my way downstairs to talk to my mom.

"Hey mom." I say walking over to where she was sitting in the living room packing a few things.

"Hey, sweetheart you okay?" she asks me.

"Not really I dont want to move." I tell her.

"I know you dont but I promise youll make some friends." she tells me pushing my bangs out of my face.

"Where are we moving to anyway, and why?" I ask her.

"Now thats a suprise." she smirks. "I found a better job there, oh and also Alex has a friend who lives there." she tells me.

"Who is it?" I ask her.

"I dont know he said some guy from youtube." she tells me.

"So you told him and not me?" I ask.

"Alex is older than you hes helping me with a lot of stuff right now." she tells me.

I was so mad right now so I just ran upstairs and slammed my door shut, got on my bed and cried, im not sure for how long though. It felt like an hour. I just needed someone to talk to.

So I call up my best friend.

Stacey: hey betty?

Betty: Yea stacey?

Stacey: can I come over? I need to tell you something

Betty: your mom told us about the move): but yes

Stacey: be there in 10

I put my red vans on and a sweatshirt and leave on my skateboard not bothering to tell my mom where I was going.

I walk up to her front door and knock waiting for her she opens the door a couple minutes later.

"Hey." she says as I walk in the house.

"Hi." I tell her as we walk into her room.

"I cant belive your moving." she says "Im going to miss you so much."

"I know, im going to miss you too." I say.

"Lets watch some TV and cheer you up." she says grabbing the remote and putting the channel on a episode of Big Time Rush.

Even since we were little its been our favorite show. So I guess we just never stopped watching it.

"Lordy hes hot." I say talking about Logan.

"Nah James is." she says picking up my phone to check the time.

"Whos Josh with a heart?" she asks.

My eyes grow wide as I try to take my phone out of her hands.

"No one." I tell her.

"Tell me." she says turning down the sound.

"Dont tell anyone." I say.

"I wont." she says.

"You promise." I ask.

"I do."

"Okay well hes kinda my internet bestie." I tell her.

"AW THATS ADORABLE." She yells. "I WANNA SEE HIM"

I take my phone and go to a picture I had sneaked of him during our skype call.

"Woah hes hot" she says.

"I know, he really is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
4.4M 95.6K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
51.2K 2.4K 33
Two best friends, a blue jay named Mordecai and a brown raccoon named Rigby, work as groundskeepers at a park, along side their vampire/demon best fr...
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

323K 11.8K 45
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...