This isn't your everyday fanf...

By LordOfTheBiches

Naruto (various) x suicidal! Gn! Reader (Warning: deep topics like suicide (duh)) Okay... so you die. And you... More

New life... new trap. (Chapter 1 pt 1)
It is what it is (chapter 1 pt 2)
D!ck Butt (chapter 2)
Peace was never an option. (Chapter 3 pt 1)
Peace was never an option... again (chapter 3 pt 2)
Milk and cuddles (chapter 3 pt 3)
Honking revelation... (chapter 3 pt 4)
Art I did
Art i did 2
Fanart
Its been a long day... (Chapter 3 part 5)
Sore body (chapter 4)
Chewing exams (chapter 4 pt 2)
Art i did 3
Art I did 4
When a raccoon meets an unstoppable force. (Chapter 4 pt 3)
Goodbye burritos... (chapter 4 pt 5)
Art I did 5
Revenge of the burritos... (Chapter 4 pt 6)
Secrets slowly revealing (chapter 4 pt 7)
Sad update... maybe... yes...
Later...
Here it is... (art)

Forest of death (chapter 4 pt 4)

10.2K 593 744
By LordOfTheBiches

It's time to party, guys. I really need sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

"Gaara!" You yelled before shooting off towards the tall boy.

Your team immediately tensed and went to follow you. Gaara turned around with his signature unreadable look while you scurried over to him.

You jumped up and hugged him, to which he let you. While you were clinging onto him like a koala, Temari and Kankuro stood there with bewildered looks on their faces. Gaara looked down at you before slowly moving his hands to hug you limply.

Cue more shock from the two.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Sasuke said while approaching you both slowly.

You blinked at Sasuke as Gaara's eyes narrowed at him. Gaara shifted you both to where you couldn't see Sasuke but Gaara could.

"It's none of your business, Uchiha." Gaara said in an emotionless tone.

You leaned back to look at Sasuke.

"It's all good, we're friends now!" You said.

"...Friends?" Sasuke said with what sounded like disbelief and disgust.

"Yes! Now onward, Gaara!" You exclaimed.

Gaara stared at the Uchiha for a second longer before walking away from him with you and his siblings.

Why were you two acting like pals so suddenly? ...let's just say you both got closer that night...

No, not like that you perverted child.

Anyways, as Gaara and his team kidnapped- walked away with you, Anko appeared in front of the gate that said no trespassing, cautions, etc.

"This is the site of the second exam,
the 44th Training Field..." Anko said before a devious smirk came onto her face.

"Also known as... the Forest of Death."

While everyone seemed uneasy and put off, your smile widened with excitement and glee.

"Now this sounds promising!" You exclaimed, getting looks from some of the examinees.

"(Y/n)! Shush!" Sakura whispered/yelled.

While Sakura was scolding you, Anko felt nothing but amusement at your attitude.

'So this is the suicide kid.' She thought before noticing three younger children, much to young for the Chunin exams, talking to the blonde kid with orange overalls.

"Hey, over there! What are you doing?!" She yelled while approaching the four.

"Konohamaru here is asking about an interview for the class newspaper..." Naruto said.

"Oh, I forgot that Lord Hokage was
mentioning something like that." She said while rubbing the back of her head.

Meanwhile, you still hung off of Gaara, looking over his shoulder and peering at Sakura and Sasuke, who watched you two with suspicion.

"So..." you said.

Gaara shifted, indicating that he was listening.

"Is Shukaka still being an ass?" You asked.

"Shukaka...? You mean... him?" Gaara said in a quiet tone, not wanting anyone to hear him.

You made a motion of wanting to be put down, to which he complied, and you found yourself placed on your feet. You grabbed his limp hand and looked up at him while he looked down.

"So, is he bothering you?"

He contemplated this before shaking his head.

"No, he has been quiet."
"Woah, is he dead?" You asked in surprise.

'Unfortunately not.' Gaara thought you himself.

'I heard... that, brat!' The beast inside said before wheezing in pain.

"I checked on him. He isn't dead." He said.

You hummed before shoving your face into Gaara's chest and yelling.

"I'm sorry, shit-coon!!!" You yelled, earning a look of surprise from Gaara.

You pulled your face away from him smiled up at him as if you didn't just yell into him. Before Gaara could respond, three little gremli- I mean, kids ran up to you.

"Hey, hey! (Y/n)! We wanted to do an interview with you!" Konohamaru exclaimed excitedly.

"Okay. Sakura means cherry blossom, Sasuke is a duck, and Naruto is a noodle, but don't let that distract you from the fact that bungee gum has the properties of both rubber and gum." You said.

The three kids looked up at you in bewilderment before you pointed behind them with a surprised look.

"Look! Naruto's doing a cool new trick!" You said.

Immediately, their eyes lit up at the thought that their "boss" was doing a new trick and ran off, leaving you two alone.

After doing their interviews, the three musketeers finally left all of you be. You were still hanging near Gaara, talking most of the time while he just listened and responded.

"This place is called the Forest Of Death, you'll soon see why." Anko said.

By now, you were bouncing from one foot to the next.

This may be the day you can finally die!

You watched Naruto mocked her and in response, Anko threw a kunai at the boy, nicking his cheek and appeared behind him. Your smile widened at this, especially when a knock-off Asui tsuyu came up behind the two with a kunai rolled up in her tongue.

"Ohhhhh hohoho!!!! I'm definitely gonna die today!" You said while clapping your hands excitedly.

"You know, you are awfully excited for this." Temari said.

You smiled the biggest, cheesiest smile ever.

"Hell fucking yeah I am! Do you know how many times I've tried killing myself and failing!? Oh wait, of course you don't." You started rocking back and forth on your feet, watching as a large snake swallowed an insect or animal.

"I've been injecting these cheeks for weeks and have never been poisoned!!! I've tried forcing snakes to bite me but they always avoid me. In this forest, though, there is no doubt there will be ninjas trying to maim my ass!"

Temari and Kankuro gave each other looks. Before any of them can say anything, however, a voice called to you.

"Hey! (Y/n)! Over here!" Naruto waved you over as papers were passed out. As you walked towards your team, a hand came onto your shoulder, stopping you.

Anko had a piece of paper in her hand, which you looked at in confusion.

"Eh? What's that?"

The woman sighed before holding the paper out to you to take. You did, and you looked at it but didn't read it.

"Since you weren't listening, I'll repeat what I said: it's a consent form. You have to read it and sign it since you may not come out of this forest alive."

You beamed brighter than the sun itself, taking the woman off guard.

"I like what your selling, lady! Sign me the fuck up!!!" You said before popping off the cap of the sharpie and signing the page quicker than the pink battery rabbit.

The woman smirked as you handed the form back to her enthusiastically.

"Oh, I'm gonna like you." She said before tucking the form away.

Bonus: team 7's thoughts on (Y/n)

Naruto

"(Y/n) is my first friend! They are weird though, always trying to kill themself everywhere we go.

They can see the future, sort of.

And they tell me that I am going to be the next hokage!!! Believe it!!!!

Also... they talk about milk a lot."

Sakura

"(Y/n) is an unkillable force. With the immunity against poisonous things such as the 'insanity berry', one of the most deadliest poisons out there, they can use it as a weapon against people by ingesting the berries and then biting into enemies.

(Y/n) knows transformation jutsu and shadow clone jutsu.

At first, I didn't like them. They were blunt and mean, almost like a naruto clone but still different.

After the bridge incident, however... I guess they grew on me.

While still an idiot, they have acted like a shield to us, taking most of the hits.

I feel that I owe them... and they make me want to be better."

Sasuke

"(Y/n) is an orphan like Naruto and I. They are dumb like Naruto yet clever.

They are very reckless, even offering to become our, and I quote, "meat shield."

I don't understand their way of thinking, but I do know that they know things that nobody should really know.

They've only shown below average skills but I know they have hidden abilities.

Add to the fact that they can see the future...

I wonder what they have seen..."

Kakashi

"They're tired. So very tired. I've seen that look in many veteran Shinobi before, especially... my father.

They don't take things in life serious and they have made many attempts to take their own life, I had lost count. They have chose to sacrifice themself during the fight between team 7 and Zabuza.

If I'm being honest... it scares me every time they obtain a fatal injury.

What if that injury is what successfully kills them?

When will they find the will to live?"

Iruka

"If you would have told me that there are kids as troubled or more than Naruto, I would have called you crazy.

But (Y/n) definitely takes the cake.

The kid talks non-stop about killing themselves and they weren't all talk either.

Everyday, Kakashi tells me about their attempts at taking their own life. I've walked in on them stabbing kunai into their head multiple times, even eating the 'insanity berry', which is said to be one of the worst ways to die.

Maybe I should take them and Naruto out for ramen like good old times..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.2K 40
in this story you will be playing as yourself, you are a girl who had a really dark past. when you were 4 years old you were left at the front of Kon...
4.8K 56 17
At the young age of 13, a shinobi named Naruto took his own life. When his friends and the people he knew heard of the news, they were devastated but...
109K 2.8K 25
"God why do you have to always be so souless!" "Because... If I grow too close to someone. They always end up dying... Because of me." Your...
355K 8.5K 32
Fake emotions Fake smiles And a mask All of them hide the pain and suffering I went through and the loneliness I feel. My name is Naruto Uzumaki, a...