Psycho love {complete}

By webtoonpeson

Katia swan was sent away to a psych ward when she was just 16 by her "mother" Renee, nearly 5 years later she... More

Katia Anne Swan
Romario Silvester Baldassari
โ€ผ๏ธDisclaimerโ€ผ๏ธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 1
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 2
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 3
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 4
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 5
๐Ÿค“Clearing some things up๐Ÿค“
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 6
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 7
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 9
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 10
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 11
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 12
Aesthetics๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 13
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 14
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 15
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 16
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 17
๐ŸพNEW STORY ALERT ๐Ÿพ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 18
๐™ท๐š’ babies๐Ÿ‘‹
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 19
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 20
๐™ด๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š–๐š‹
Epilogue pt 2
Theft

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 8

17.4K 320 20
By webtoonpeson

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I slammed my hand onto the off botton of my phone before sitting up, today was Thursday so that meant I was supposed to have school today.

It's been two days since I've been to school but I still completed all my I needed to do, today was kinda warm so I decided to wear something simple and hot at the same time.

Papa had to leave two hours earlier for work because of an emergency so I won't get to see him before I leave for uncle Billy's house.

When I finished getting dressed I walked down into the kitchen and reheated my dinner from yesterday.

After yesterday's incident Bella's been avoiding me like the pledge but I know she hasn't left for school yet because her monstrosity of a car was still parked out front.

Finishing my food I heard timid almost frightened footsteps coming down the stairs and towards me so I placed my empty plate slowly before looking up at Isabella.

" Avoiding me are we?" I taunted, tilting my head.

" Why would I need to avoid you, you don't scare me and you won't touch me because if you do I'll tell Charlie." She smirked.

" You really think Papa will believe you over me, his FIRST daughter that actually loves and appreciates him." I scuffed, slowly walking towards him.

" Face it Isabella you are nothing compared to me, you're just a manipulative slut bag just like your gold digger mother." I sassed, wrapping my hand around a chunk of her hair and and pulling until her scalp rose and she screamed in pain.

Bella scratched my hand trying to to pry my hand out of her hair but it didn't work, after a while of watching her struggle I let go and headed towards the door key. Not even paying Bella any mind as she threw a glass cut at me while I closed the door, causing it to smash.

~~~~~

Pulling into the Reservation I headed straight towards Uncle Billy's house because Jake and I were gonna hang out.

I pulled into the driveway just as Jake was about to walk into the garage, seeing me he instantly smiled brightly before pulling me into a tight hug lifting me off the ground.

" Short stack, I thought you weren't coming till later?" He laughed, putting me down.

" I wasn't but Isabella got on my nerves and I didn't wanna deal with her shit today." I sighed.

" Tough luck, she came by last month with these disgusting old motorcycle she wanted to fix together." Jake laughed, while I sat on the stool in the garage.

" Has she been here since?" I asked, curiosily.

" No, I think Charlie got the idea that I don't want her around so he's been keeping her away." Jake chuckled.

Jake and I spent about two to three hours fixing up his truck, We took a break after three hours and decided to sit on the cliff where the pack goes cliff diving.

we were having so much fun we didn't hear the rustling and banging of an old truck stopping near the cliff in the middle of the two trees that connected the res and the Cullen side.

Bella immediately hopped out and stomped towards us in anger.

" I thought you had Mono, how could you lie to me and want to spend time with her but not me?" She whined, pointing angerly at me.

" This bitch can't take a hint can she? She clearly mush think we're playing when we say we'll beat her ass." Nadia scuffed. I laughed silently watching Bella make a fool of herself.

" How did you find us?" Jake asked, curiously.

" I tracked your phone." Bella smiled, creepily.

Jake froze in shock before beginning to shake in anger.

" What the fuck Isabella could you get any creepier? You clearly don't know how to read between the lines." I disgustingly shook my head.

Bella turned red in anger before swinging her twig arms at me, she kept going at it missing every time until we reached the edge of the cliff.

" THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, IF YOU HADN'T COME HERE JAKE WOULD HAVE BEEN MINE AND I WOULD HAVE BECAME IMMORAL ALREADY." She screeched, angerly pushing me one last time.

I felt myself begining to fall off the cliff so I grabbed onto Bella and pulled her along with me, making both of us crash into the freezing cold ocean, my vision blurred before I blacked out.

~~~~~~

I felt heavy pressure being pushed on my chest before i sprung up, vomiting water everywhere.

" Thank god you're okay." jake sobbed, wrapping his arms around my wet body.

I looked around around and saw the pack lookibg at me with relieved expressions, but no Isabella and that made my blood boil.

" Where is she?" I growled.

" When I went down to get both of you she had already begun swimming to shore and ran into the Cullens side." Jake grumbled.

I slowly pushed myself up and Leah handed me a blanket to which I took with a slight smile.

" She's gone too far this time, I need to go home." I glared down at my feet as my claws retract.

" Maybe we should get you dried off before you go, you might get a cold." Abby suggests.

I shook my head, " it's okay my wolf will keep me warm." I said heading back towards Jake's house to get my car.

We said out goodbyes and I said my thanks to the pack before speeding towards home. When I got home, there was an unfamiliar Volvo parked in the driveway.

I stomped angerly into the house and threw open the door startling the two women walking frantically around the house.

" YOU STUPID CUNT." I yelled, punching Bella right into the nose, possibility breaking it.

I swung again this time hitting her stomach, she tried to fight back but her arms weren't coordinated so she didn't get a hit at me.

" GET OFF ME YOU PSYCHO BITCH." She yelled trying to pull me off.

We kept going at it until the woman snuck up on me and restrained me from behind, I didn't bother struggling because I had already beat Bella the fuck up.

" You're a sneaky bitch, I knew it should have taken care of you when I had the chance." I spat, as Bella held her broken nose.

" okay why don't we all calm down." the woman behind ma said.

She let go of me as I sat on the stairs watching my busted and bruised knuckles heal.

" Who the fuck are you and what are you doing I my house." I glared harshly.

" Hi I'm Alice Cullen." She chimed

XOXO-M 🦋VOTE AND COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 231 23
{COMPLETED} Bellezza Swan is the twin sister of Isabella Swan. She and her sister both moved to Washington state to live with their father, Charlie S...
568K 13.5K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
288K 7.4K 22
phosยทphenes /หˆfรคsfฤ“n/ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ซ "๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ" ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐› ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ. - Summer was the complet...
497K 10.1K 49
~Carlisle Cullen love story~ Sophie swan daughter of Charlie swan and Renee.. sister of Bella swan. Sophie see's the world as black and white.. but s...