Brotherly Bond (Male! Sibling...

ThatOneDude07 által

Started: Apr. 3, 2021 Finished: ??? Több

Introduction/Request
Memories
Music Brings Us Together

Ice Cold Protector

1.5K 48 4
ThatOneDude07 által

Character Sibling: Shoto Todoroki

Plot: You are Shoto's older brother, you were his protector during his hardships. After a small scene in the Todoroki residence, you were taken away just like your mother.

POV: 3rd

The two of you were close, inseparable even, both of you have a strong bond with anything. But, what struck the most despite everything you have. You had HIM as a father.

You and your other siblings are very fond of Shoto, wanting for him to be happy whenever he can. To feel that he is safe with the people around him. Then the day had came...

As Shoto manifested his quirk, your father, Endeavor, the #2 hero is closer to achieving his goals. He would take drastic measures to do it, he would use your little brother in doing so.

Endeavor would take Shoto with him to train, hurting him, to the point he would vomit due to exhaustion.

The sight from your mother seeing that his little boy being pushed to his limits was enough to make your blood boil. You couldn't sit idly and watch by as he do this, you decided to intervene.

Y/N: That's enough Endeavor!

You yelled once you got inside, rushing over to your little brother's side.

Shoto: Big brother!

Y/N: Hey, its okay now. I'm here.

You clutched the younger one on his side as Endeavor looked sick to see you inside his training room.

Endeavor: What does a failure like you doing here?

He asked but you didn't answer as you helped your little brother up, seeing that you would ignore him, he decided to pull your arm, forcing you to look at him.

Upon pulling your arm, you activated your quirk, covering your fingers in ice as it forms like sharp nails around them, ready to attack.

Rei: Both of you stop this!

Your mother yelled as a stare down happened, yanking your arm free on his hand as you carried Shoto out.

Y/N: You're lucky that mom stopped me from doing anything that I wouldn't regret, Endeavor.

And with that, you were gone. Moments later, you were sitting down on your bedroom floor with your younger brother. He was crying his heart out, he was afraid, afraid of what will his so called father would do to him even more.

Shoto: I don't want to be a hero anymore!

He yelled as you pulled him closer, trying to comfort him as he cry.

Y/N: Come on now Sho. You know I can't stand you bawling your eyes out.

With a small chuckle and a ruffle on his head, his cries slowly reduced to sniffles.

Y/N: I don't think you should give up on your dreams Sho. I mean, I felt that before, but I managed to pull through. Besides...

With a small pause, Shoto looked up to you, rubbing his eyes a bit as he waits for your next words.

Y/N: Who would save us from villains, right?

With a smile on your face that you managed to show him time and time again, he smiled back.

Shoto: I promise to be the best hero that can save you and mom!

Y/N: Hey! We have other siblings to you know.

Shoto: Hehe, of course! I'll save all of you!

He chuckled as you joined in, waiting for that day to arrive. A couple of moments later, Shoto was fast asleep, seeing this as a chance to sneak out to grab something to eat, you hurriedly went to the kitchen.

Upon arriving, you saw your mother talking to the phone. You decided to call her softly to let her know you were there, but, things took a wrong turn.

Y/N: Hey mom. Just gonna get something to eat, do you want one?

With that small question, Rei looked at you, her look was different as you attempted to talk to her.

Y/N: Mom? You alright?

Rei: Stay away from me!

Y/N: What has gotten into you?

She grabbed you by your hair, pulling it a bit as you struggle. Apparently she had gone and went mad at the sight of your hair just like Endeavor, only difference his, you had red hair with white highlights.

She couldn't handle the stress anymore, the beatings, the training, she had gone mad. What's worst was the next thing. She grabbed the kettle on the stove filled with boiling hot water as she proceeds to pour it on the side of your face.

Screams of anguish and terror had managed to wake Shoto up as he hurriedly went downstairs.

You clutched your eyes, activating your quirk as you try to mend it slowly, realizing what she had done, she went over to you.

Rei: Y/N! I'm so sorry! I'm so so-

Y/N: Mom...it's okay...I'm fine...

Upon seeing this, Shoto was scared, for the first time, he saw his older brother hurt, in the hands of their mother nonetheless as this would mark a huge wound on their family.

After the incident, you were left with a scar on the left side of your face that only reached your eyes. You hadn't hated your mother since then. You understood what she was going through as you decided to confront Endeavor for this.

As you reached his training grounds, it was the same all over again. Shoto vomiting, while he was just looking at him, only difference is your mother wasn't there.

You hurriedly went to Shoto to help him up as he holds your shirt tightly.

Shoto: Big brother!

Y/N: Come on Shoto. Let's get out of here.

You helped him up getting on his feet as Endeavor spoke up.

Endeavor: Shoto will be my greatest goal, I'll make sure of that. There is no one going to stop me for it.

Y/N: As long as I am here, I won't let you even get near him!

Endeavor: Then you should have joined her after the small meltdown she had, in a mental institution.

This made Y/N stop on his tracks as he looked at Endeavor.

Y/N: What did you say?

Endeavor: You heard me, I sent her to a mental institution. After what she had done to you, you're lucky that I saved you. You should be grate-

You snapped, covering your fist with ice as you managed to punch him square on the face, taking him by surprise as he staggered a bit back.

Y/N: Shoto. Please, head back to your room.

Shoto: But, big bro-

Y/N: Shoto. Please.

Shoto nodded, running away as he went straight to his room. Knowing full well what will happen.

Endeavor: Think you can handle yourself, to the one that gave life to you!

He yelled as flames started to engulf him, his anger boiling as for the first time in your life, you stood up for the ones you loved from the one who you considered as a father.

Y/N: F*ck you! You never really loved us! Let alone you force Shoto to do your pathetic thing called goal!

You said as ice started to spread like wildfire, emotions running high as you stomped your foot forward, creating a surge of ice heading straight for Endeavor.

Endeavor looked at it, only to give a single swing of his fist as flames started to surge out, melting the ice as it reaches you.

You howled in pain, but it didn't matter, you patched yourself up with ice as it cools you down, sending another wave towards him.

Y/N: It's because of you, mom had a meltdown.

You stomped your foot again.

Y/N: It's because of you, Touya was never to be seen again!

And another one.

Y/N: And it's because of you, this family is falling apart!

With one more yell and a stomp, you successfully managed to bury Endeavor in a tomb of ice, or so you thought.

Y/N: Because...you, are the main problem!

After your small speech, flames started to breakthrough, engulfing you in the process as you tried to extinguish it, luckily, you managed to do so. Only leaving you some burns that will last as long as you live.

Endeavor: Sentiments are nothing, I don't need a failure like you to tell me everything I want to do.

Days later, you were taken away, heading to the mental institute that your mother had been staying. After a small attempt to ruin your image, Endeavor did to your mother.

This caused Shoto to resent Endeavor within his fiber of his being as he cried, wanting to see you again, even for one last time.

Years later, in a room of a mental institute, a woman was sitting on a bed, looking at the window of her room. It was peaceful to say the least, until the door opened up.

This gained the woman's attention as she looked at the door seeing that it was Shoto, who is now a teenager, walked inside the room.

Rei: Shoto...

She said, but with a small smile on her face, after all these years, Shoto had managed to visit her for the first time.

The door opened up one more time as the two looked at it, this time, it was a male figure. Burns covered up his body as well as his left side of his face, his hair was the same with red base and white highlights.

Y/N: So, you managed to visit us huh, Sho.

He said with a small smile on his face as Shoto hugged him, after all the years he wanted to visit him, he didn't have enough courage to muster up, until now as Y/N chuckled.

Y/N: Saw your match on tv. Care to tell us about it, Sho?

And with that our story ends, the door closes as Shoto told everything he had experienced during the School Festival.

This story is requested by InigoJuno, hoped that it suits to your liking, I managed just to tweak it a bit. Sorry if some of the ideas you throw on didn't make it.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

510K 10.8K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
804K 37.3K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
211K 8.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
143K 2.7K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...