𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐭 || 𝐃.𝐌

By cedricdickoryyy

"We both hate each-other and that'll never change" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 。... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 (61)
𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐓 (62)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

298 13 10
By cedricdickoryyy

Alexis's Pov

Moments passed, Draco still hadn't redirected his wand away from Blaise's face.

It was still at elbows length, aimed at my once boyfriend- now a cruel, cold Death Eater.

Draco's arms trembled as he kept a grip onto his wand.

He wouldn't do it, as much hatred he felt towards Blaise- Draco would never use the killing curse on him.

Even thinking this, I still felt a sense of panic and question.

A loud, retching sound filled my ears. My eyes shot back to Blaise- his face had changed.

His face crumpled, his face ruby red as he continued with the same upsetting sound.

He was in pain, something had happened.

Confusion hit me.

Draco's wand hadn't moved, no sound of the killing curse left his lips.

"Help me, Bellatrix!", Blaise croaked dryly.

Bellatrix didn't hesitate nor move, she stood silently still- admiring her wand with her finger.

"That's for everything you've done to Alexis", Draco spat aggressively at him. "And yes, she's still Alexis to me- nothing you or anybody else tell me could possibly make me turn my back on that girl".

I smiled internally.

"Draco-

Blaise's breathing was growing slower and slower as he tried to speak.

I ran towards the pair of them on the floor- what I saw caused me to feel slightly sick.

Draco's free hand was covered in blood and the dagger that Blaise used on me was sat right in his shaky palm.

Blaise's shirt was drenched in blood, sick came to my mouth as I saw the wound on his stomach.

My hand went straight to my mouth, I was shocked that Draco's anger pushed him to stabbing Blaise in the stomach.

He was bleeding so much...

But I just stood there watching...

Not knowing what to do.

Draco just stared at him- as though he was waiting for him to just die.

I could see tears pricking in the corner of Draco's eyes but they didn't fall.

I kneeled down next to him, trying my hardest not to glance at Blaise.

I grabbed Draco's hand- ignoring the blood that coated it. "Draco, I can hear your heart- you need to calm down", I said calmly.

"Not to stick my nose in or anything but he did just stab someone- who might potentially die and I think normal people react to death this way", Bellatrix interrupted. "Draco's downfall is caring to much about pathetic things".

I eyed her before turning back to Draco. "I'm just saying, It's not your fault".

"I was the one who stabbed him, so yes it was my fault but do I feel bad? fuck no", Draco raged as he stood up- dropping the knife. "He hurt you multiple times and has done things that you don't even know of".

"What-

Draco turned away from me and my question.

"Well, Blaise here- helped Draco's father hold him down when it was time for him to get his mark- which hurts little Draco's feelings", Bellatrix cackled before she disappeared into thin air.

We were left in silence.

The room was so silent until we heard Blaise breathe loudly..

His eyes fluttered open before closing one last time.

His last breath.

He was gone.

"Draco-

"OKAY FINE! I do feel bad- I feel fucking awful, I just stabbed my oldest friend and now he's fucking dead...ALL BECAUSE OF MY ACTIONS!", Draco screamed as his face screwed up.

"Draco, just think of everything he's done- he would of gone on to kill hundreds of people- our friends, people we've grown up with...

"I know that, okay I do. But who am I to take somebody else's life? my biggest nightmare is coming true", Draco panicked as he paced the room. "Fuck, fuck, fuck- what have I done".

"Stop, you're not becoming your father..you were protecting me and yourself- he was a Death Eater, there was no hope for him", I said.

"Wake up, Alexis. Look at my arm- I'm one of them".

I rushed to him, pulling him to stand still as I got him to look at me. "That mark doesn't define you, you don't want this and you never did. You're a good person, you sometimes just make really shitty mistakes but that's all they are- mistakes".

A faint smile appeared on his lips.

"Alexis, We-

Draco's words stopped, he hissed as he looked down at his arm.

"It's burning..what does that mean?", I asked nervously.

He gulped, his smile long gone.

"He's closer than before, he's on the grounds somewhere".

That nauseous feeling was back, this time worse.

"We have to go, love. It's no use us hiding up here, we need to help...I need to help", Draco stated.

"We, Draco. We need to help, I don't want to leave your side- you're not doing this alone".

He rolled his eyes sarcastically. "Even during this, you're still just as bossy. Well we've already had this argument once tonight, so...we need to help".

"Come on, let's go", I said as I grabbed his hand.

He glanced back at Blaise- slumped on the floor. "What about him?".

"He's gone, Draco. We need to think about the people that are still breathing, we need to make sure it stays that way", I reassured as I pulled him along- out the room.

We stayed close together as we ran through the corridors, It still seemed so normal- like Hogwarts wasn't under attack.

I could feel Draco's heart racing, his hand shaking as I held it- he was scared.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Hermione's Pov

I wasn't one to normally panic or freak out but I felt like I was going to breakdown.

I was normally the one to keep it under control.

But how could I?

Not now, not when all this is happening.

Not when we have no idea how this was going to end.

I wanted to scream.

He'd gone...

Harry had gone.

He was ordered by Voldemort but I didn't think he'd be so stupid to go to the woods.

I had no idea what was going to happen to him.

He'd beaten him before but Voldemort wasn't alone this time, he had a whole army.

He insisted to head to the woods alone, which left me and Ron- useless.

Out of nowhere- a familiar, soft voice boomed through the corridor. "Draco, Hurry. Come on".

I instantly recognised it to be Alexis's voice because only she was stupid enough to be close to Malfoy.

She was running so fast that she didn't even notice me and Ron were stood before her until she came crashing into us.

"Bloody hell, Alexis. Watch where you're going", Ron snapped slightly as he groaned.

"Watch It, Weasley. Have some respect for her", Draco scoffed at him.

I raised my eyebrow. "Very protective, aren't we. Does that mean you're back together?".

"No course not, Alexis. Would make you very pathetic if you were to get back with him- he did fuck Pansy behind your back..remember", Ron said as he shook his head.

Alexis grabbed hold of Draco, pulling him back from trying to throw himself at Ron.

"I never fucked Parkinson, for fuck sake-

"Okay can everyone just shut up, I don't know if you haven't noticed but the schools under attack", Alexis yelled

"Oh, we noticed alright. Shouldn't you be helping Draco? Harry's told us all about what you did up in the Astronomy Tower", I glared at Draco.

"I said, shut up. Besides, where is Harry?".

Me and Ron both shifted uncomfortably at the mention of his name.

She had a puzzled look on her face as she spoke. "What am I missing, why won't you tell me where he is?".

I stuttered awkwardly. "The forest, he's gone to the forest".

Ron elbowed me out of anger. "Great, Mione. Now Malfoy knows where he is".

"Oh yes because me knowing the whereabouts of Potters is my number one priority, my radar is blaring right now- Potter is at forest, I repeat Potter is at forest", Draco drawled as he rolled his eyes.

Ron scoffed angrily and stepped back from the conversation, leaving just me too tell Alexis.

"Come on, spit it out", Alexis begged.

"He's gone to the forest because he was ordered to by Voldemort..

"And you just let him go on his own? he will die!", Alexis panicked.

Draco put his arm around her, held her close as he tried to calm her. "You know how he is, no way would he of let them go with him- try and calm your breathing love", He whispered gently.

For the first time, I saw it...I saw why Alexis cared for Draco. He was there for her when she needed him and he looked as though he truly cared for her.

I smiled faintly at them because I knew I admired what they had, I wanted that with Ron but I was stupid to think such things would ever happen.

"What you looking at, Granger?", Draco said moodily.

And that one ounce of respect I had for Draco- disappeared in an instant.

"Piss off, Malfoy. Don't talk to her like that", Ron fumed as he bounced towards him.

"Or what, Weasley? we both know last time this happened that you were the one coughing up slugs, so back the fuck off".

"You'll be the one coughing up slugs-

"Guys".

"You'll be coughing up slugs not me-

"Guys".

"You like the taste of slugs, huh?

"GUYS!".

Both the boys stopped squabbling and stared at Alexis as she was now stood at the window.

"Look", Alexis announced.

We all stood by her and we all looked in amazement as we saw the blue light that cast over Hogwarts.

By each second it traveled further, covering the whole of the school.

There were huge crashes that suddenly filled our ears, we all peered and what we all saw was thrilling.

We watched as all the statues and suits of armor jumped down from their plinths, everyone cheered and screeched in joy as they charged past the students and teachers. They marched to each and every entrance that lead to the school- protecting us as they stood proud with their polished swords and chain maces.

"Piertotum Locomotor", I cried in glee.

"And what's that when it's at home?", Ron said confused.

"The incantation for a charm used to bring life to those artefacts that had, previously, been inanimate and unmoving- Isn't it just incredible!", I cheered.

"Well this is all great and all but maybe we should focus on the fact that 'he' will be coming here at any moment and that us checking out the view isn't going to help save our school and peers, especially Harry", Draco announced boldly.

All our eyes widened in shock of Draco actually saying something surprisingly kinder than normal and actually seeming like he cared for anyone but himself for once.

"Whats the plan then?", Alexis asked.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 115 11
𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 ~ 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆...
539K 6.4K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
2.1K 68 30
*THIS IS NOT A STORY WRITTEN BY ME* The Fine Line Between Love and Hate By: Short-circuit-Soulmate The Silver Marauders are the most popular group i...
7.6K 111 16
*Complete*Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger loathe each other. They will be civil to each other when the hell freezes over. But will a simple game ch...