Slimy Tentacles

By my0des

Squidwards Tentacles are getting very slimy... ;) More

the slimy embrace
the fun
damn spongebob.
lol

his...glock?

2.5K 8 7
By my0des

...gun.

"GET BACK FILTHY FISH STICK." squidward said pulling out his big fat glock.

You raised your hands up in the air and sincerely looked at him in his yellow eyes.

"Please don't hurt me, i'm your new neighbor." you pleased.

Squidward reluctantly out away his big fat glock.

"Sorry we introduced ourself off on the wrong tentacle."

"No it's fine, all is forgiven." you said looking down at his naked crotch.

"Hey stop, you already saw my glock." squidward said blushing and cupping his slimy tentacles around his other glock.

"Wanna come in for tea...I must have startled you."

"That sounds lovely." you said smiling at him with your dry fish face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
4.1K 197 8
Seven prompts for seven days! Follow @jayaweekofficial for more info. I DO NOT OWN NINJAGO! Just the plot(s).
263K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
222K 5.2K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc