α΅€α΄΄α΄± Qᡁᴱᴱᴺ ━━ 𝑲𝑳𝑨𝑼𝑺 𝑴𝑰...

By tupacf1lm

- ミ☁︎ ❝ πŸ“ - [ α΅€α΄΄α΄± Qᡁᴱᴱᴺ ] β†· β‹― β™‘α΅Ž πŸ’‹ β€§β‚Š ❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ.;:ΰ­­Μ₯ π˜π˜• 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 a girl named Ophelia Atonal is from Mystic... More

before you read.
||CAST||
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
||the casket girls||
||apres moi, le deluge||
||dance back from the grave||
||crescent city||
||lengrand guignol||
||farewell to storyvillie||
||moon over bourbon street||
||the big uneasy||
||an unblinking death||
||a closer walk with thee||
||the battle of new orleans||
||from a cradle to a grave||
||rebirth||
||alive and kicking||
||every mother son||
||live and let die.||
||red door||
||wheel inside the wheel||
||chasing the devil tail||
||the brothers that care forgot||
||the map of moments||
||gonna set your flag on fire||
||brotherhood of the damned||
||sanctuary||
||the devilis damned||
||i love you,goodbye||
||they all asked for you||
||Save My Soul||
||exquiste corpse||
||night has a thousand eyes||
||when the levee breaks||
||city beneth the sea||
||fire with fire||
||ashes to ashes||
||for the next millennium||
||you hung the moon||
||I'll see you in hell or new orleans||
||a walk on the wild side||
||the axeman letter||
||beautiful mistake||
||out of the easy||
||the other girl in new orleans||
||savior||
||a ghost along the mississipi||
||wild at heart||
||dead angels||
||heart shaped box||
||the feast of all sinners||
||an old friend calls||
||alone with everybody||
||behind the black horizon||
||The Devil Comes Here and Sighs||
||no more heartbreaks||
||where nothing stays buried||
||give 'em hell kid||
||the bloody crown||
||gather up killers||
||no quarter||
||hunter of ruins||
||keepers of the house||
||i hear you knocking||
||bag of cobras||
||high water and a devils daughter||
||voodoo in my blood||
||Queen Death||
||phantomesque||
||a spirit here that won't be broken||
||voodoo child||
||the feast of all sinners||
||where you left your heart||
||one wrong turn on bourbon||
||ne me quitte pas||
||between the devil and the deep blue sea||
||Don't it just break your heart||
||what,will,have,left
||God gonna trouble the water||
||the kindness of strangers||
||we have not long to love||
||there is the disappearing||
||till the day i died||
||the tale of two wolves||
||when the saints go matching in||
Epilogue
squeal!

||long way back to hell||

1.3K 41 1
By tupacf1lm

Season 1 Episode 14

NARRATOR POV

Rebekah woken up in an old hospital imagining people as she gets scared for her life. She gasps. Hearing man coughing.

"Who's there?!"She yells and hears a women laughing as she tries to get out to get out of the old hospital as she opens the door. Wind blowing.

"How the hell did I get here?"she asked herself as she feels something stabs herself.

"Genevieve."

"Rebekah."

"Tell me you're not leaving already, I thought we might reminisce."Genevieve asked.

She brings Genevieve inside of the old hospital while Genevieve humming.

"What the hell are doing, you ,ruthless bitch?"Rebekah tells her rudely.

"Poor Rebekah. You should rest you're looking a little peaked."she says to her as she takes out out the knife.

"Of course, that's to be expected,Given the rather impressive amount of werewolf venom in your system. How did you like that wolf boy?, By the way?I thought he seemed like your type trashy and willing."Genevieve tells her.

"I'd rip your head off."Rebekah threatens her as Genevieve chuckles softly.

"But you are sick and comforting the sick always was a talent of mine. I take care of my friends. We we're friends weren't we?Of course we we're."She says to her. Rebekah gasps in pain.

+

Ophelia looks at her stomach while it's growing she thinks to herself Where's Klaus?

+

Genevieve comes in the room where Klaus was, Klaus was in pain.

"You poor thing. Don't worry I'm here to help."Genevieve tells her as she cuts his stomach in open she puts her hand inside of him and gets the Papa Tunde knife out. He growls at her. She puts a huge bandage in his stomach while Klaus Gives her an Evil Eye.

"My wound isn't healing."Klaus tells her. As Genevieve looks at him.

"The amount of Dark Magic contained in that blade? It's gonna take a little while."Genevieve says him.

"You're one of them, aren't you? The Witches back from the dead,Seeking vengeance.Why show me kindness?"He tells her as he gives a evil eye.

"You never did anything to me.And the truth is, Seeing you like this,I can't help but pity at you."She tells him by she puts her in his cheeks.

"Then betray the others and stand by me. I will reward you it ways you cannot possibly fathom."He says to her as she smiles.

"Klaus Mikaelson offering a deal to little ol' me? I should be flattered but first we need to talk about your sister."Genevieve tells him.

"Rebekah is of no concern to you. If you mean to harm her!"He says as he yells.

"Ah, The protective brother. A shame that loyalty isn't reciprocated. But then, I'm no stranger to Rebekahs treachery something you and I have in common. Here. Drink."She says to him.

"I'm just trying to help you. Heal you. Get to see the truth that's been right in front of you for almost a century."She says to him. He drinks it as he chokes.

"Your sister had a unfortunate run in with some wolves last night I imagine you're tasting the venom in her blood it's the only way I can show you what you need to see."He tells her.

"In her weakened state, I'll be able to guide her down memory lane. That's how I'm gonna have my revenge by showing her betrayal."she says to her.

"So, This is your great betrayal? My sister and Marcel? They've been sneaking around behind my back for the better part two centuries."He asks her.

"Yes. Against all your warnings. You'd disciplined them for it before,Had you not?Harshly, I understand."She tells him.

"I had my reasons."

"Oh, you don't have to convince me. As far as I'm concerned, You only needed one.That it suited you. Have you ever read the Old Testament? You seem God wasn't powerful because he was right he was right because he is powerful."She tells him. "I don't know what you're playing at."

+

Rebekah goes running around while she sees two twin boys and they both yelled she gasps.

"Rough day? Oh becks. Those bites are looking nasty."Genevieve tells her.

"Why make me relive the past? We both know how it ends."Rebekah tells her.

"You and I both know. But I thought your brother might to hear our story. So I linked your mind to his. You're gonna show him everything."Genevieve says to her.

"No. No, Please don't do that to me I'll do anything."Rebekah says and cries.

"It's too late, Friend."She says her Rebekah goes up to her as she pain infection while she screams. "Ahh!"

+

"Your sister thing with Marcel was the only beginning you see, The burden of your condemnation had become to great and as a result your deepest dear came to the past. That their love for each other would overshadow their love for you,Turn it into hate. Nik, they conspired to rid themselves of you for good."Genevieve says to him.

"Enough with your lies!"He shouts at her and cries.

"Don't dismember the messenger part of you must have known. Suspected at least Your father came to New Orleans in 1919 to kill you, did he not? And as the city burned, He nearly succeeded."Genevieve tells her.

+

Ophelia was tapping on the keyboard trying to find out about on of Sophie family.

"Hey, Look I found."ophelia told him as She got interrupt by Elijah.

"You and Hayley we're right about the deberaux witch."Elijah tells her.

"Find anything about the Clara the mystery witch?"Marcel asked us.

"Not much. She was a nurse at the fleur de lis sanitarium. Recognize her? Top row second from the right."Ophelia asks Elijah.

"No. I don't. Marcel? Marcel? Do I need to remind you that Niklaus and Rebekah are somewhere suffering horribly? If you know something talk."Elijah tells Marcel as he went forward to him.

"The sanatorium that's where you'll find them."Marcel tells them.

"Are you sure? How do you know?"Ophelia asks him.

"I just know."

"How do you know?"Elijah asks him.

"If I'm right you need to know exactly what we're walking into we did something, Rebekah and I. I think the witches are trying to use it against her. It's something that you're not gonna like."Marcel says.

+

"Are you ready to see more proof?"Genevieve asks Klaus. He nods. "What do you see?"Genevieve says to him. Klaus and Genevieve talk.

"No! Klaus!" Rebekah yells.

"My sister. Rebekah. Rebekah!"Klaus says and yells.

+

"For over a century I wondered how he found us, what foolish mistake that we made to destroy our time in one place the once called home did you know, I even blame myself for it."Elijah says to him. He chokes him and vamp speeds Ophelia was in her room.

"Elijah!"Hayley yells and walks towards him.

"Niklaus treated you like a son."Elijah gets mad while Elijah chokes him.

"Rebekah. I loved her I still love her. All we ever wanted was to be together but as long as Klaus was around it was never gonna happened but hey , I guess you wouldn't know anything about that, Huh?"Marcel tells him as he lets him go. They argue.

+

"Hello dear, remember me?"Eliah asked him she looks at him scarily.

"Eliah..Me and Klaus We didn't mean to kill you just please leave me alone."she says to him.

"I prefer not darling."he says as he smiled at her she vamps speed to him as he puts pain infection as she yells.

"I would wanna kill you Rebekah."

+

Rebekah runs and tries to escapes as she's Klaus.

"Nik. Nik, it isn't true."Rebekah says.

"I want to believe you , sister. But your face tells the different story."He says as Rebekah runs again.

"You cannot hide from me, Rebekah! Nor you can run this ends now Rebekah!"He yells at her.

+

OPHELIA POV

Me, Hayley , Elijah and Marcel get out of the car as I saw Celeste walking by I went forwards to her and knock her out.

"Hey there, witch bitch you and I are gonna have a little chat."I told her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 240 12
TVD SEASON 2 TO TBD KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC
811K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
145K 3.1K 13
After Caroline admits her feelings for Klaus and they have sex Klaus leaves Mystic falls and heads to New Orleans while Caroline nurses a broken hear...
1.7M 63.6K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...