Anything For You Beyonce

By Crazwoolf123002

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?" ㅡ In which Jacob attempts a lyric prank on a stranger but ends up fal... More

Info:
Prologue
Stranger Danger
Le Text
Okay then...
Limeade
yEeTuS
... 🙃
Flaming Inferno
Amateur
internal screaming
yuppers
cereal
aNgEl
Okay then...????
hOyAaaaAAaaAaa
Congrats you're gay! 🥳🏳️‍🌈
thRivE mAh dOoD
UwU central pt.1
UwU central pt.2
UwU central pt. 3
UwU central pt. 4
Ya'll- I-
My Heart Went Oof-
Access Denied... not really
dEeP bReAtHS
wUt dA fUck iS thIs?
bOReD
Oh... how- lovely?
Q&A
Q&A (Answers pt. 1)
Q&A (Answers pt. 2)
Q&A (Answers pt. 3)
dAte nIghT pt.1
dAte nIghT pt. 2
Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls
dAte nIghT pt. 3
fOrK oFf
Sugar Daddy
Need to Scream
Microwaved Cat
Meeting the In-laws
Life Decisions
PROGRESS
you alive?
Triple Date
Got it
Cracked the Code... not
Suits and Rings
An Answer
Wedding Planning
vIbEs aNd sCarEs
Reflect
nerves
하얀 champagne 버블에 shower
Happily Ever Bonkers
Epilogue: Little Munchkins
Epilogue 2: Grown up
Under Editing

Panik

525 45 101
By Crazwoolf123002

^and we're back to markhyuck

"Hi mom. Hi dad. How's it going in Canada?"

Jacob waved at his parents through the computer screen. They hadn't done a Zoom call in a while.

"Hi, Jacob. Everything's going well over here," his mom narrowed her gaze looking behind him, "Where are you? I don't recognize this room?"

His eyes widened. Oh shit, he forgot to tell them about Kevin....

"I moved in with my boyfriend."

Now it was his father's turn to give him a quizzical look, "You have a boyfriend? What's his name? Age? Height? Does he go to school? Hobbies?"

As expected, his dad was pulling the overprotective side out. Jacob had seen this coming. He took a deep breath before answering all of the questions.

"His name's Kevin Moon and he's from Canada like me, Vancouver. He's nineteen. He's barely taller than me by a centimeter. He likes art and singing and is really good at both of them."

God damn that was a fucking lot. Hopefully he'd never have to do that again...

"And you're living with him? At his parents place?"

Jacob contemplated on how to tell his parents that wasn't the case. Does he straight up drop the bomb on them or ease into it?

He decided the first one was less effort.

"Not really. It's his own house that he bought himself."

His parents looked surprised, not that he could blame them.

"That looks a little too classy to call a house..."

"It's a mansion. He's actually super rich so, yeah."

Judging by his mom's face she was still trying to process that information. His dad looked, oddly proud?

"Is he home?"

Confused, Jacob responded simply, "Yeah, he's home."

"Can you get him then? I'd like to talk with him."

He was hearing alarm bells all around him but for some reason he said, "Sure, I'll get him right now."

What the fuck Jacob? Why the hell did he do that?

He just fucking signed Kevin up for probably about a half an hour of interrogation.

Wow. Boyfriend of the year.

Before he could stop himself he was out of his room and standing in front of Kevin's.

He hesitated to knock but once he lifted hand the door swung open revealing none other than a freshly showered Kevin Moon.

Holy shi-

He was wearing white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. Hung around his neck and shoulders was a damp towel. His hair was in wet curls, stray drops of water occasionally falling onto the shirt and towel.

He choked. (A/N: don't you fucking dare)

He was not prepared for that. Kevin looked like, not just a snacc- but the whole goddamn meal.

"Oh, hello! Did you need something, angel?" his boyfriend gave him his signature innocent and beautiful smile. (A/N: Insert Kevin's smile appreciation here: )

He needed to breathe and calm down. Not today satan!

"I um... I was on a zoom call with my parents and-"

He was cut off, "Is the call still on?"

The eagerness in Kevin's tone surprised Jacob. What was he all hyped for?

"Uh, yeah. They wanted to talk-"

Jacob didn't even finish his sentence as Kevin dashed into his room without hesitation.

"-to you? What the heck?"

He mindlessly followed after his boyfriend, stepping into his room. The second he did so, he saw that the brunette was already sitting on the bed waving animatedly at his parents through the screen.

"Hello, my name's Kevin! You're Jacob's parents right?"

Confusion. (A/N: hear- Jaida Essence Hall)

Walking around the foot of his bed, he heard his father respond.

"Yes, and you're his boyfriend?"

"That's me! Nice to meet you!"

As he finally grabbed a pillow and sat behind his boyfriend, the asking commenced.

Jacob already knew that Kevin was full of surprises, it was clear to anyone. However, the way the younger answered his parent's questions with such enthusiasm was beyond weird.

It was also obvious to Jacob that his parents were trying to be subtle, attempting to intimidate him. It may not be so obvious to Kevin, but Jacob knows his parents.

Yet somehow, Kevin remained oblivious to their tone of voice and even their expressions as he passionately answered each inquiry with fervor.

Soon, he saw his parents admit defeat. Every question had a reasonable answer and their attempt to scare the brunette had failed. They had nothing left to say and he couldn't have been more proud... until that pride turned into confusion.

"May I ask you some questions as well?"

Jacob gave a look of bafflement as his parents gave the go-ahead. What shocked him more was when Kevin whirred around to him.

He froze.

"Could I ask you to leave temporarily? It's nothing bad I promise."

Um..... what?

What sort of question would Kevin need to ask his parents without him there?

Disregarding the reluctance of his inner mind, he nodded and left the room muttering a, 'sure.'

He had the urge to stay behind the door and eavesdrop on the conversation- but he decided against it. He was going to respect Kevin's wishes, even if they were highly questionable.

Making his way down the stairs, he let his feet carry him to the place within the mansion that he was now programmed to go to.

The Cereal Bar.

Often times he'd be surprised with a different variety of cereal every week or so. Yet another gift from Kevin.

His boyfriend sure did love to spoil him... not that he was complaining because cereal is the shit. Also, even though he won't outwardly admit it, Jacob secretly loves to be pampered.

God damn... Kevin really is like a sugar daddy isn't he?

Yes he is. The answer to that was obvious so let's move on.

Grabbing a bowl of Frosted Flakes, he whispered under his breath, "They're grrrrreat!"

He had to. Tony the Tiger is just too iconic to not say it.

Anyways, taking the first bite his head wandered off into the clouds. He began thinking about what Kevin was trying to discuss with his parents.

He began overthinking in to time. His brain immediately told him that Kevin was planning to ask for Jacob's childhood stories.

The older of the two had gotten so many stories on his boyfriend from Auntie Kim and Mrs. Moon, which, he often used to tease the other with. This zoom call with his parents? It was the opportune time for Kevin to ask for some to get his revenge.

Shit.

What if they told him about the pasta incident?

Or the shoes?

Fuck no.

Jacob began to sweat with nervousness. What about that one-?

Panik.

Swallowing what was, sadly, the last bite of cereal he screeched, "KEVIN MOON! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
So.....

Ya like?
I hope so.
If not I'll just cri it's fine......

Anygays, Wattpad deleted this chapter twice and this final one I wrote after writing poems so... the language is more classy than what you're used to from me.

Sorry about that.

Also- I HAVE A QUESTION!!!!

Mpreg or nah?

Just for science reasons....

Anyways-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 9.5K 33
Your mom has finally had enough of your misconduct and pranks and finally decides to ship you off to live with your half brother who unfortunately li...
8.6K 489 13
"Then who?" "You." OR -after getting rejected by his crush, Jungwon starts his journey to find the perfect boyfriend, with his best friend, Jake.
11.1K 881 27
"Excuse me, are you Haknyeon by any chance?" "Sunwoo?" ≪ °❅° ≫ In which Haknyeon asks Chanhee to exchange identities for probably one of the dumbest...
77K 4.6K 25
when the flirting game turns to a game of catching feelings.