π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•™π•–π•€π•₯...

By The_Tomboy_13

Alison is a three year old girl, who just so happens to be the daughter of Dean Winchester. The father-daugh... More

β€’ Cast β€’
Wendigo
Dead in the water
Phantom traveler
Bloody mary part 1
Bloody mary part 2
Bloody mary part 3
Skin part 1
Skin part 2
Skin part 3
Hook man part 1
Hook man part 2
Hook man part 3
Bugs part 1
Bugs part 2
Bugs part 3
Home part 1
Home part 2
Home part 3
Asylum part 1
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Scarecrow part 1
Scarecrow part 2
Scarecrow part 3
Faith part 1
Faith part 2
Faith part 3
Faith part 4
Route 666 part 1
Route 666 part 2
Route 666 part 3
Nightmare part 1
Nightmare part 2
Nightmare part 3
The benders part 1
The Benders part 2
The benders part 3
Shadow part 1
Shadow part 2
Shadow part 3
Hell house part 1
Hell house part 2
Hell house part 3
Something wicked part 1
New covers!
Something wicked part 2
Something wicked part 3
Something wicked part 4
Provenance part 1
Provenance part 2
Provenance part 3
Provenance part 4
Dead mans blood part 1
Dead mans blood part 2
Dead mans blood part 3
Salvation part 1
Salvation part 2
Devils trap part 1
Devils trap part 2
!!Book 2!!

Pilot

22.1K 350 95
By The_Tomboy_13

Dean put a finger to his lips telling Alison, his three year old to be quiet as he set her inside the apartment.

She didn't understand what they were there for, but she shrugged it off and nodded along.

Dean handed her her sippy cup, then pointed at the couch, telling her to go wait there.

She did as told while dean walked around the room, opening cabinets them closing them, not caring how loud they were.

He looked over at Alison who was drinking from her cup just before he was tackled.

Alison watched as her father fought a fairly tall man, he looked a little familiar to her, but she couldn't make him out.

Alison giggled as the two men moved into the next room, still fighting. She got up and moved to the doorway to watch.

"Whoa, easy, tiger." She heard dean say to the man as he had pinned him to the ground.

"Dean?" The other guy questioned.

Dean chuckled.

"You scared the crap out of me." The guy panted out.

"That's 'cause you're out of practice."

Then all of a sudden, the guy dean was pinning was now on top of him.

"Or not." Dean chuckled. "Get off me." He tapped the mans arm making him get up.

The guy helped dean up them they heard clapping and small giggle from the doorway.

"Again!" They looked over and saw Alison standing there with a big smile, clapping her hands.

Dean sighed then held his arms out to her.

"Come here." He said.

Alison then ran to dean with her sippy cup still in hand, he lifted her up them fixed her on his hip.

"Is that Ali?" The guy, Sam, asked his brother.

Dean nodded making Sam smile a little.

"Hey, Ali, you remember me?" Sam asked moving into the light so she could see him more clearly.

Ali looked at Sam then smiled.

"Sammy!" She cheered bouncing slightly in deans arms.

Sam and Dean both chuckled before it got serious again.

"Dean, what the hell are you guys doing here?" Sam asked.

"Well, I was looking for a beer." Dean pat Sams chest making Alison giggle.

"Sam?"

All of a sudden the lights turned on and all attention was on a blonde girl in a smurfs crop top and some extremely short shorts.

"Jess, hey." Sam said glancing between her and the other two. "Dean, Ali, this is my girlfriend, Jessica." He introduced.

"Wait. Your brother and niece, dean and Alison?" Jess asked.

"I love the Smurfs." Dean commented, Alison gave him a weird look.

"Unh Unh!" She shook her head making Dean look at her.

He quickly shushed her before turning his attention back to Jessica.

"You know, I got to tell you, you are completely out of my brothers league." Dean told her.

"Let me put something on." She said with a small chuckle.

"No, no. No, I wouldn't dream of it, seriously." Dean said.

Alison looked between them, holding her cup close to her, not knowing what was going on.

"Anyway, we got to borrow your boyfriend here, talk about some private family business, but nice meeting you." Dean pointed at her before turning to his brother.

"No." Sam said. "No, whatever you want to say, you can say it in front of her." He walked over to his girlfriend and wrapped an arm around her.

"Okay. Um, dad hasn't been home in a few days." Dean said shifting his weight.

"So he's working overtime on a Miller time shift. He'll stumble back in sooner or later." Sam simply said.

Dean then let his head drop, Alison looked between them.

"Dads on a hunting trip, and he hasn't been home in a few days." Dean rephrased.

It was then quiet for a moment.

"Jess, excuse us." Sam spoke up.

~~~

Alison ended up staying with Jessica while the two men went out to talk.

"Hi, Ali." Jessica said to the little girl making her smile.

"Hi." Alison waved shyly.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Jess asked.

Alison nodded slightly, Jessica giggled then held her hand out to her, Alison took it and Jess led her into the kitchen.

"Okay, we have honey buns, and fruit roll-ups." Jess said.

Alison thought for a minute.

"Honey bun, pease?" Alison asked nicely.

Jessica was amazed by the girls manners, especially for her age. Most kids Alisons age were rude and very blunt.

"Yes, you can." Jess smiled as she opened the cabinet and got the girl a honey bun, then gave it to her.

"Tan you?" Alison held it up shaking it.

Jess smiled then opened it, and gave it back.

"Fank you!" Alison smiled then bit into the honey bun.

They went back to the living room, and Jessica turned on some cartoons for the toddler, just so happened to be the flint stones!

Alison loved the flint stones, it was her second favorite cartoon. Scooby doo was definitely her go-to.

It didn't take long for Sam and Dean to come back, dean had only come back to retrieve his daughter.

"All right, come on, you rugrat." Dean scooped her off the couch making her laugh.

He and Jess both smiled at her while Sam went to his and Jessica's bedroom.

"Okay, say bye to Jess." Dean told Ali.

"Bye, Jessie!" Alison cheered.

Jess smiled and said bye back, then went to her boyfriend who was packing his bags.

Dean took Alison outside, and as they were walking he noticed she had a honey bun wrapper in her hand.

"Did Jess give you junk food?" He asked.

Alison giggled then nodded.

"Ali." Dean lightly scolded her. "You know you're not supposed to have junk before bed." He reminded her as if she had forgotten their rule.

"I sowwy, daddy." Ali apologized, a smile still plastered on her face, making Dean give her a suspicious look.

"I wove you!" Alison kissed deans nose trying to make him forget he was "Mad" at her. It worked.

"I love you, too, Ali."

~~~

Alison yawned as she started waking up in her car seat, as usual. She looked around groggily, trying to figure out where they were.

She jumped when Dean appeared out of nowhere.

"Hey! You want breakfast?" He asked Sam and Alison.

"No, thanks." Sam said.

Dean looked at Ali for her answer and she nodded with a smile. He smiled back then handed her a fried bologna sandwich.

"Where your sippy?" Dean asked her.

Alison looked around until she found the near empty cup, then handed it to Dean. He took the lid off and set it on the roof of the impala while he unscrewed the cap to the bottle of apple juice.

"So how'd you pay for that stuff? You and dad still running credit card scams?" Sam asked as dean poured the apple juice into his daughters cup.

"Yeah, well, hunting ain't exactly a pro-ball career." Dean handed Alison her cup back and took the gas nozzle out of the tank placing it back in the pump.

"Besides, all we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us the cards." Dean finished making Sam smile a little.

"Yeah, and what names did you write on the application this time?" Sam asked, swinging his feet back into the impala.

"Uh...Bert Aframian and his son, Hector." Dean sat in his seat, holding a lot of junk in his hands. "Scored two cards out of the deal." He shut his door.

"Sounds about right." Sam said. "I swear, man, you got to update your cassette tape collection."

"Why?" Dean and Ali asked in unison.

"Well, for one— they're cassette tapes, and two— Black Sabbath," he picked a tape up, just before dropping it back into the box. "Motorhead, Metallica?" Sam questioned, picking those tapes up before dropping them back into the box, as well.

Dean took the Metallica tape from his brother.

"It's the greatest hits of mullet rock." Sam finished.

"You needa wearn the house wules, untle Sammy!" Alison said after taking a bite of her sandwich.

Dean and Sam looked back at her, dean had a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, Sammy, and what would those be, Alison?" Dean asked, turning from Sam to Ali.

"Dwiver pits the music, an shotgun shuts his cake hole." She said as if she had said it a million times before.

"That's my girl." Dean smiled at her before turning back to the wheel.

Sam chuckled a little.

"Sammy is a chubby 12 year old. It's Sam, okay?"

"Sorry, I can't hear you. The musics too loud." Dean turned the radio up, Alison giggled.

Dean then pulled away from the pump, and sped out onto the road.

~~~

As they had been driving for a while, they passed a sign that said "Jericho 7."

Alison tried to read it, but she could only read if she read slow. However, dean was going too fast for her to be able to read what it said.

"All right, so there's no one matching dad at the hospital or morgue. So that's something, I guess." Sam pulled his phone away from his ear, and closed it.

Alison played with her teddy bear to keep herself occupied.

"Check it out." Dean gestured to a crime scene at a bridge in front of them.

He pulled off the side of the road, in a gravelly area, then cut the engine.

Dean reached over to the glovebox, and opened it, pulling out a small box full of fake badges for all different sorts of jobs.

"Alison, here. Stay down, okay?" Dean handed Alison a blanket, she looked up at him.

"But, I wan go!" She said.

"Alison, you can't go." Dean told her.

"Why?" She wandered.

"Because, you're too little." He unbuckled her so she could climb down into the floor, and tossed the blanket over her head.

"Fine!" Alison huffed, sliding down fully into the floor, crossing her arms.

She heard the front doors open, then close not even a moment later.

She immediately got up to watch what was going on, it wasn't as interesting as she wanted it to be.

Sam and Dean just talked to the officers.
Then they turned and began walking back when they were done.

But all of sudden dean smacked the back of Sams head. Alisons jaw dropped a little and she furrowed her brows.

She didn't like when people hurt other people without a good reason.

She watched as dean stepped in front of Sam and they talked, then she saw a group of three men walk up behind them.

Dean said a few words to them, then they finished their walk to the impala.

As soon as they got back in the car, Alison smacked the back of deans head.

"Ow!" He called out. "What was that for?" He asked her as Sam laughed.

"You hit untle Sammy!" She pointed out.

Dean gave Sam a look as he continued to laugh.

"Shut up, sam." He said.

~~~

"I'll bet you that's her." Dean said gesturing to a girl putting up posters.

"Yeah." Sam said.

Alison grabbed deans jacket stopping him, he looked down at her as she shoved her sippy cup into his jacket pocket, not wanting to carry it anymore.

He shrugged it off and kept walking towards the girl, after taking Alisons hand.

"You must be Amy." He said as they approached the girl.

"Yeah." She answered.

"Troy told us about you. We're his uncles, and cousin. I'm Dean. This is Sammy, and Ali." Dean gestured to each of them as he gave her an introduction.

"He never mentioned you to me." Amy told them as she began walking away.

"Well, that's Troy, I guess. We're not around much. We're up in Modesto." Dean said as they followed her.

"So we're looking for him, too, and we're kind of asking around." Sam stepped in front of her, making her stop.

"Hey, are you okay?" A girl came up to Amy and put her hand on her arm.

"Yeah." She said.

"Do you mind if we ask you a couple questions?" Sam asked them.

~~~

"I was on the phone with Troy." Amy said.

Alison sat in between Sam and Dean across from Amy and her friend. She felt a little squished, but it didn't bother her too much.

"He was driving home. He said he would call me right back, and he never did." Amy finished.

"He didn't say anything strange or out of the ordinary?" Sam asked her.

"No, nothing I can remember." She told him.

"Here's the deal, ladies— the way Troy disappeared— somethings not right. So if you've heard anything..." Dean trailed off as he saw the looks on their faces. "What is it?"

"Well, it's just— I mean, with all these guys going missing, people talk." Amy's friend spoke up.

"What do they talk about?" Sam and Dean asked in unison making Alison giggle.

The two girls looked at each other.

"It's kind of this local legend. This one girl, she got murdered out on centennial like decades ago." The girl told them.

Dean looked at Sam while Alisons eyes widened slightly.

"Well, supposedly, she's still out there. She hitchhikes, and whoever picks her up— well, they disappear forever." The girl finished.

Sam and Dean looked at each other.

~~~

Dean typed into the library computer, Alison had slid off her own chair and started to wander down some isles of books.

Dean looked up "Female murder hitchhikes," but got no results. He deleted hitchhikes and replaced it with "Centennial highway" instead.

He clicked go, but still got no results.

"Let me try." Sam tried taking over, but dean hit his hands away.

"I got it." He said.

Sam then shoved his chair away.

"Dude." Dean complained as Sam moved in front of the computer. "You're such a control freak." He scooted his chair up beside his brother.

Sam sighed.

"So angry spirits are born out of violent death, right?"

"Yeah." Dean answered.

"Maybe it's not murder." Sam said.

He took away the "Murder" in the search, and replaced it with "Suicide" instead. He clicked go, and got a result.

Dean raised his eyebrows and looked over at Sam.

"This was 1981. Constance Welch, 24 years old, jumps off sylvania bridge, drowns in the river." Sam read.

"Does it say why she did it?" Dean asked.

"Yeah."

"What?"

"An hour before they found her, she calls 911. Her two little kids are in the bathtub. She leaves them alone for a minute, and when she comes back, they aren't breathing." Sam read to his brother. "Both die."

Dean nodded.

"Our babies were gone, and Constance just couldn't bear it, said husband, Joseph Welch." Sam finished the article.

"That bridge look familiar to you?" Dean asked looking at the picture of the bridge they had just went to earlier.

"Definitely." Sam answered.

The two of them got up to leave, but then they noticed Alison wasn't with them.

"Ali?" Dean questioned looking around.

Sam looked at dean, then they both started frantically looking down the isles of books until they found Alison sitting on the floor reading "The hungry caterpillar."

Dean let out a breath of relief, and they rushed to her.

"Alison!" Dean said, his voice still a little quiet since they were in a library.

"What, daddy?" Alison asked confused as she looked up from her book, her puppy eyes glistening from the light.

"Don't scare me like that!" Dean immediately picked her up and hugged her.

"Oh, I sowwy!" Alison kissed his nose.

"It's okay, just don't do it again." He told her.

"Otay." Alison nodded her head.

Dean kissed her cheek, Sam smiled at them.

~~~

"So this is where Constance took the swan dive." Dean said as they looked over the railing of the bridge.

"So you think dad would have been here?" Sam asked his brother.

"Well, he's chasing the same story, and we're chasing him." Dean stated.

"Okay, so now what?" Sam asked.

"Now we keep digging till we find him. It might take a while." Dean said.

"Dean, I told you I've got to get back by—"

"Monday." Dean finished for Sam. "Right. The interview. Yeah, I forgot."

"Wait, you weaving?" Alison asked Sam, sadly.

He looked down at her not really knowing what to tell the girl.

"You're really serious about this, aren't you?" Dean asked. "You think you're just gonna become some lawyer, marry your girl?"

"Maybe. Why not?"

"Does Jessica know the truth about you? Does she know about the things you've done?"

Alison nervously backed away from the two.

"No, and she's not ever going to know." Sam answered dean.

"Well, that's healthy. You can pretend all you want, Sammy, but sooner or later you're gonna have to face up to who you really are." Dean said then began walking the other way.

"Who is that?" Sam asked.

"One of us." Dean said like it was obvious.

"No, I'm not like you. This is not going to be my life." Sam walked in front of his brother, stopping him.

"You have a responsibility." Dean told him.

"To who? Dad and his crusade? If it weren't for pictures, I wouldn't even know what mom looks like. What difference would it make? Even if we do find the thing that killed her, moms gone, and she isn't coming back."

Dean then grabbed Sam's jacket and shoved him against the bridge, pinning him there.

"Sammy!" Alison cried out, scared of what was going to happen.

Dean looked over at her, Sam kept his eyes on his older brother.

"Don't talk about her like that." Dean hesitantly spoke up.

He shoved Sam one last time, then backed off.

"Daddy, Sammy, wook!" Alison pointed at something, making the two men look in that direction.

There on the railing of the bridge, was Constance Welch. Sam and Dean took a step closer to Alison just before Constance looked at them, then stepped off the edge of the bridge.

The three of them rushed to the edge, and looked over it.

"Where'd she go?" Dean asked.

"I don't know." Sam answered.

They then heard the engine of the impala turn over making them look up at it just as the headlights turned on.

Alison backed into deans legs, he put his hand on her head.

"What the—" He cut himself off.

"Who's driving your car?" Sam asked him.

Dean then pulled his keys out of his pocket, Alison and Sam glanced at them then back at the car.

The impala lunged at them, driving their way.

They stayed in their spots for a moment before turning and running.

"Come on. Let's go! Go!" Sam yelled as dean scooped Alison up, then they ran the other way.

The impala didn't stop, it only got faster. So they did what they had to do, and jumped over the edge.

Sam had managed to grab the railing, keeping himself from falling, but dean and Alison were only seconds away from hitting the surface of freezing cold water.

Dean hated himself for not teaching Alison one thing, and that was how to swim.

They hit the water and immediately went under.

Dean was first to break the surface with a gasp for air, he looked around frantically until he saw Alison trying to keep her head above the water.

"Alison!" He yelled, going after her.

Ali was pulled back under by the tide, and ended up hitting her head on a rock. Then it was lights out.

~~~

Alison woke up to somebody gently touching her head with something. She muttered something, as her eyes opened slightly.

Her vision was blurry at first, but then she got a better picture of who was above her.

"Hey, babygirl. You feel okay?" Dean asked her as he pulled the damp towel away from the girls head.

Alison looked around, unintentionally ignoring deans question.

"Ali, can you hear me?" Dean asked.

Alison looked at him, then nodded a little even though it hurt to.

"Where'r we at?" Alison asked, her voice a little quiet.

"We found grandpas room." Dean said as he helped her sit up in his lap.

Sam smiled softly at them.

"Oh." Alison leaned against deans chest.

"Dad figured it out." Sam spoke up making the father and daughter look at him.

"What?" Dean asked as he stood up, holding Alison on his hip.

She didn't care that he was getting her even more dirty, she just wanted to be in his arms.

"He found the same article we did." Sam informed as dean walked up beside him. "Constance Welch. She's a woman in white."

Alison looked at the articles pinned to the wall, and tried reading some of them.

"You sly dogs." Dean said.

Alison looked up at him then back at the papers on the wall.

"All right, so if we're dealing with a woman in white, dad would have found the corpse and destroyed it." Dean pointed out as he looked back at Sam.

"She might have another weakness." Sam suggested.

"No, dad would want to make sure. He'd dig her up. Does it say where she's buried?" Dean asked.

"No, not that I can tell." Sam said. "If I were dad, though, I'd go ask her husband, if he's still alive."

Dean hummed.

"All right, why don't you see if you can find an address? I'm gonna get us cleaned up." Dean said as he started walking to the bathroom.

"Hey, dean, what I said earlier about mom and dad— I'm sorry." Sam stopped him making him turn to him.

Dean held his hand up and tilted it to the side a little.

"No chick-flick moments." He said.

"All right, jerk." Sam chuckled.

"Bitch."

"Bitch!" Alison cheered, clapping her hands.

Dean and Sam looked at her, Sam chuckled a little.

"Don't say that." Dean told her as he entered the bathroom.

Sam could hear Alison questioning dean about it, even with the door closed.

~~~

Alison sat on the bed next to Sam while she played with her fingers, she was now wearing overalls and a Metallica shirt.

Ali watched Sam as he walked around the room with his phone to his ear, listening to voicemails from Jessica.

"Hey, man. I'm starving." Dean said exiting the bathroom. "I'm gonna grab a little something to eat at that diner down the street. You want anything?" He asked both of them.

"Yeah!" Alison said.

"No." Sam said.

"Tan I go?" Alison asked dean.

"'Course you can, you sure you don't want anything, Sammy? Aframians buying." Dean said as he picked Alison up, like it would magically change Sams mind.

Sam just hummed, his mind still set.

Dean grabbed Alisons jacket and headed out the door.

He slipped her jacket over her shoulders as he walked down the stairs.

"Uh-oh..." Alison said, shaking her head.

Dean looked at her then traced her eyes to some officers by a squad car.

A guy next to the officers pointed over at them, dean turned around and immediately started searching for his phone.

He called Sam.

"What?" Sam asked on the other end.

"Dude, Five-O. Take off." Dean said quickly.

"What about you?" Sam asked.

"Uh, they kind of spotted us. Go find dad." Dean then hung up.

He turned and the officers were already right behind them.

"Problem, officers?" Dean asked as he set Alison on the ground.

"Where's your partner?" One of the officers asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Partner? What— what partner?" Dean asked, Alison looked between them.

The officer looked back at his own partner and pointed towards the room they just came out of.

"So fake U.S. marshal, fake credit cards. You got anything that's real?" The officer asked dean.

"My boobs." Dean told him, then smiled.

Alison jumped as the officer had his partner handcuff Dean and pin him against the hood of a car.

The officer crouched down to Alison.

"Hey, sweetheart. Are you okay?" He asked her.

"Daddy!" Alison cried out trying to get past the officer.

"It's okay, baby. Just do what the nice officer tells you to, okay?" Dean said as the other guy was leading him away.

"It'll be okay, kid." The officer picked Alison up.

~~~

"Sweetie, we're trying to help you." The same officer said to Alison.

"I wan daddy!" She yelled at him with tears in her eyes.

"Your daddy is a bad man." The man told her.

"No daddy not!" She said as the tears started falling, that made the officer nervous.

Then a different officer called for the officer speaking to Ali, he got up and went to him, not even a moment later the guy came back.

"You have to use the restroom?" He asked her.

Alison shook her head slightly confused, then the guy handcuffed her to the table which only made her freak out even more.

The two officers rushed out of the building.

Alison jerked on the handcuffs as she cried.

It was no use, she couldn't get out.

A minute later, dean came walking out of a room, Ali didn't notice, she was crying too hard. She was just scared.

"Alison!"Dean rushed to her after seeing she was crying.

Ali looked up at him, her bottom lip quivering.

"Daddy!" She reached for him.

Dean slowed down as he approached her, seeing the cuffs.

"Did they seriously cuff a three year old?" He asked no one in particular.

He immediately began looking for something to pick the lock. He found a different paper clip, the one he had used for his own cuffs was too messed up to use again.

He picked the lock on the girls handcuffs, then he quickly picked her up, letting her cry into his neck.

"It's okay, you're okay. Daddy's got you." Dean rubbed her back. "All right, we got to call uncle Sammy."

Alison pulled away and wiped her tears, then nodded.

"I love you, so much." Dean kissed her forehead.

"Wove you, daddy." She put her hand on his cheek.

They quickly left the police station, and found the closest phone booth. Alison clinging to deans jeans while he called Sam.

"Fake 911 phone call, Sammy? I don't know, that's pretty illegal." Dean almost immediately said.

"You're welcome." Sam said.

"Listen, we got to talk."

"Tell me about it. So the husband was unfaithful. We are dealing with a woman in white. She's buried behind her old house."

"Sammy, would you shut up for a second?" Dean questioned.

"I can't figure out why he hasn't destroyed the corpse yet." Sam went on.

"Thats what I'm trying to tell you. He's gone. Dad left Jericho." Dean ran his fingers through Alisons hair.

"What? How do you know?" Sam asked.

"I've got his journal."

"He doesn't go anywhere without that thing."

"Yeah, well, he did this time."

"What's it say?" Sam asked dean.

"Sam old Ex-Marine Crap when he wants to let us know where he's going." Dean answered his question.

"Coordinates. Where to?" Sam asked.

"I'm not sure yet."

"Dean, what the hell is going on? Whoa!"

All the two in the phone booth could hear, was the sound of tires screeching on Sam's end.

"Sam, Sam!" Dean said, Alison looked up at him, confusion and worry filling her eyes.

Dean immediately hung up the phone after getting no response, and picked Alison up.

"Sammy?" She asked her father as they raced down the street.

"Yeah, let's go save Sammy."

~~~

Dean and Alison arrived at Constance Welch's old house where the impala was parked, and Constance was on top of Sam in the drivers seat.

Dean pulled out his gun and shot her, busting the glass on the drivers side. She disappeared for a moment and Sam groaned, but then she appeared once more, dean fired his gun again.

Alison cupped her hands over her ears.

Dean went to help Sam, but all of sudden he sat up, and started the engine to the impala.

"I'm taking you home." He said just before driving the impala through the side of the house.

"Sam!" Dean yelled.

Alisons eyes widened slightly.

Dean took Ali's hand and led her behind him into the now broken house.

"Sam!" He called out going towards the impala.

"Here!" Sam called out.

"You okay?" Dean let go of Alisons hand and went to help his brother.

"I think." Sam replied.

"Can you move?" Dean asked opening the door.

"Yeah. Help me." Sam reached for deans hand.

Alison gasped quietly as she watched Constance pick up a picture and look at it.

Dean helped Sam out of the impala, and they saw Constance.

The girl looked up at them just before throwing the picture to the floor. She moved to the side and a dresser came sliding their way.

Dean grabbed Alison and held her up high so the dresser wouldn't hit her, if it did, it would have probably crushed her due to how little she was.

He and Sam both groaned as the dresser slammed into them, holding them against the impala.

Dean put Alison on top of the dresser and she slid off of it, then tried helping them pull it away.

The electricity began crackling and lights began to flicker on and off, catching the three Winchesters attention.

They looked up as water began rushing down the stairs. Constance looked up at the stairs then moved to the bottom of them.

They saw two kids standing at the top.

"You've come home to us, mommy." The kids said in unison as they connected their hands.

The kids then flashed downstairs behind Constance, making her turn around to them.

They hugged her and she let out an ear piercing scream. She dissolved into a puddle on the floor.

The two men looked at each other as Alisons face scrunched up a little in disgust.

Sam and Dean pushed the dresser away, and dean picked Alison up as they walked to the puddle.

"Nasy..." Alison said as they looked down at the puddle.

"So this is where she drowned her kids." Dean said.

"That's why she could never go home. She was too scared to face them." Sam finished.

"You found her weak spot. Nice work, Sammy." Dean hit Sams chest right where Constance had burned holes into his chest.

"Ah!" Sam laughed painfully, making Alison giggle.

"I wish I could say the same for you." Sam said while dean walked over to the impala. "What were you thinking shooting Casper in the face, you freak."

"Hey, saved your ass." Dean said to him, just before Alison could repeat her father, dean pointed at her.

"No ma'am."

Ali dropped her head in defeat, Sam chuckled.

"I'll tell you another thing. If you screwed up my car, I'll kill you." Dean looked back at his brother.

Sam laughed.

~~~

Alison had fallen asleep almost immediately after they got back on the road, she knew, and even dean knew, she slept best in the impala.

"Okay, here's where dad went." Sam pointed at a spot on the map. "It's called Blackwater Ridge, Colorado."

"Sounds charming. How far?" Dean asked.

"About 600 miles." Sam answered.

"Hey, if we shag ass, we can make it by morning." Dean told him.

Sam looked up at him.

"Dean, um..." Sam trailed off.

Deans smile faded.

"You're not going." He glanced between his brother and the road.

"The interview's in like, 10 hours. I got to be there." Sam told him.

Dean nodded.

"Yeah. Yeah, whatever. I'll take you home." Dean said.

~~~

The impala rolled to a stop in front of Sams apartment. Alison stirred awake when she heard the car door close.

"You'll call me if you find him?" Sam said to dean, Ali sat up straight. "Maybe I can meet up with you later, huh?"

"Yeah, all right." Dean said.

"You weaving aweady?" Alison asked catching the twos attention.

Sam sighed before moving to Alisons open window.

"Yeah." He said leaving into the window. "You'll be good, right?" Sam ruffled her hair.

Alisons eyes glistened from the light, making it easier for Sam to see them begging for him to stay.

"I'll call you." Sam told her.

Alison sadly looked down.

Sam sighed again.

"I love you, munchkin." He said just before turning and heading towards the front door.

"Sam." Dean called out, making Sam turn back. "You know, we made a hell of a team back there."

"Yeah." Sam agreed.

Dean took a breath, he faced forwards once again, and started driving.

"Bye, bye, Untle Sammy..." Alison said quietly.

Dean looked at her in the rearview mirror, seeing the sadness in her eyes.

They drove down the road for a minute or two, before dean quickly turned around.

"Daddy?" Alison questioned.

"Sammy's in trouble." Dean muttered loud enough for her to hear.

The arrived back at the apartment, seeing fire from Sams window.

"Stay here!" Dean told Alison.

He quickly got out and ran inside the building.

"Sam!" Dean yelled after kicking the door in.

"Jess!" He heard Sam from the bedroom.

"Sam! Sam!" Dean went to the doorway, the room was on fire. He glanced up at the ceiling and there was Jess, pinned to the ceiling, her stomach cut, and she was on fire.

"No! No!" Sam cried out.

Dean rushed to his little brother, seeing how he wasn't budging and he had to drag him out of the room.

"Jess! Jess! No!"

~~~

The area was filled with cop cars, and fire trucks, even some ambulances, but most of all, people.

Alison hugged Sams legs, trying to comfort him in any way she possibly could. He thanked her for it, even though it didn't help.

Dean walked back to Sam who was loading a shotgun by the open trunk and Arsenal.

Dean looked up at him, Sam looked back. The lights from all the vehicles flashing on Sams face, enough for dean to see the tears on his face.

Sam let out a deep breath then tossed the shotgun back into the arsenal.

"We got work to do." He said.

Sam then closed the trunk, the Arsenal lid closing with it.

Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 24 16
a young girl named Autumn has two brothers named Sam and Dean and a bff named Cass. and one of those weird friends named Crowley. join in on her fami...
2.3K 22 19
Book 1 Just over a year after the events of the vampire attack that resulted in the death of Dean Winchester, his brother Sam is adjusting to life w...
7.4K 129 13
sam and dean hunted their little sister's ghost husband. [START: 10/07/2017] [END: 14/07/2017]
36.8K 1.6K 49
A young innocent teenage girl finally works up the nerve to ask her mother who her father is. After tedious research she finds herself meeting her fa...