(Newt x READER) MAZE RUNNER

By Elliebrodiesangster

Y/n Stark gets taken from Avengers tower by a bunch in strange white suits. They take her to a big white buil... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors note
Sequel
Part 25
IMPORTANT

Chapter 18

327 5 2
By Elliebrodiesangster

N E W T ' S       P O V.

We were sat in a large hall with a bunch of tables. I sat down with Minho and Frypan and a couple of others that we didn't know. "How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Not long 2-3 days maybe." He said. He pointed at a boy sitting by himself, "That boy has been here the longest though, just over a week. His name is Aris." He said.

We kept eating for a while when I felt someone tap my shoulder. Me, Minho, Thomas and Fry turned around and saw Aris stood there. He looked confused. "There was a girl who was supposed to be in your maze, where is she?" He asked.

"Teresa?" Asked Thomas. He shook his head.

"No, I got told her name was Y/n." He said. Tears formed in my eyes. I could see her lifeless body laying on the floor next to Gally.

"She- um- She got killed," I said. Tears formed in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Asked Minho.

"I'm Aris, I work with her dad." He said.

Y / N   P O V

The truck stopped outside a large city with walls around it. "This is it. We can't get in so we have a secret camp around here." Alex said, "Follow us and we'll take you to Lawrence." He said. We followed Alex into a large building.

He walked into a room and ushered us to come forward. "Who are you and what do you want?" Asked a voice.

"I'm Y/n, this is Gally. We just escaped the maze. Everyone thinks we're dead." I said.

"So you're immunes?" Asked the voice again.

"We are." Said, Gally. He stepped forward to reveal a man quite handsome if he was infected with the flare. I smiled.

"We can give you what you need, in return, we get to stay here," I said.

"And what is it I need." He asked.

"Lawrence, I can take a bit of blood from them and she can make you a serum." Said Alex. Lawrence smiled widely.

"Very well. You can stay. But you do your part. Y/n will be on the medical side of everything. Gally, you can be with Alex." He said. I shook his hand and we walked out. Alex showed us to our rooms and bathrooms. I sat on my bed and sighed.

"It's been a while since we've sat on a real bed huh?" Said, Gally. I smiled.

"4 months, I was in the maze. And I got out." I said.

"Just get some sleep." He said. And with that, I closed my eyes and had the best night sleep I've had in a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 172 12
Heyy it's my first fanfiction so be nice Have fun A girl sent into a glade full of boys. What will happen? Will she fall in love? Read the story and...
27.4K 1.1K 44
" 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒛𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’Žπ’†π’”π’” π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’•π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ π’…π’“π’†π’‚π’Žπ’”. " 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 Dawn and Lisa arrive in the Glade, surrounded by an enormous Maze an...
26 4 5
2 OC CHARACTERS X THOMAS AND NEWT FANFICTION. In this Maze Runner fanfiction, Sydney and Neveah arrive in the box together, just a month before Chuck...
141K 4.1K 91
❃Featured in Wattpad's Official Maze Runner Reading List❃ ❦ "They give you bits of hope only to rip it all away along with your heart" ❦ Despite her...