Love? Emotions? Kuroo x OC x...

By YOCHI2009

This story is about Kita being a maid to Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, and Bokuto. One of your childhood best friend... More

Background Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
The end!!!!!

Chapter 3

77 4 0
By YOCHI2009

"S-Senpai, p-please-" I moaned again.

"This is really satisfying, but we have school tomorrow...so~," He puts me on top of him and licks my ear. "Good night, kitty~."

"N-night se-senpai," I said in relief. For a second I thought, he was going to rape me. Kenma-senpai is dirty just like Akaashi-senpai and Kuroo-senpai. I wonder what Bokuto-senpai will do to me tomorrow. Tomorrow is a Friday meaning the last day at school of the week. Soon I fell asleep as well, on top of Kenma-senpai.

The next day

I woke up the next morning earlier than I did yesterday. Now I don't need to rush on making breakfast and lunch. Yay... I started making food, but then I felt an arm going around my waist.

"Hm?" I said, knowing it is one of my senpais.

"MORNIN' MOMO!" I heard Bokuto-senpai and started to squeeze me.

"O-Oh, good morning, senpai," I said, groaning at how tight he is holding me.

"Morning, Momo and Bokuto-san," I heard Akaashi-senpai say.

"Morning to you too, Akaashi-senpai," I said. Then Kenma-senpai and Kuroo-senpai came. I finished making food and they ate it. Then we went to see Ms. Miruchi and her children and gave them the food. Soon, Kenma-senpai, Kuroo-senpai and I reached school.

"Momo, I missed you so much! Here let me help you with your bag!" Yamamoto-san says.

"It's fine Yamamoto-san," I said, with no emotions.

"Isn't she so cute when she talks?!" He says, flustered.

"That is what you say about every girl, though! And don't think Kita will be yours! She will be single forever," Aniki Lev says.

"What if she finds someone that she loves and those 2 become in a relationship?" Kuroo-senpai asks.

"Then, they have to face our older brothers, Aguni, Koushi, and Eita," Aniki Lev says, gulping. "Trust me, you really don't want that to happen. They are the scariest people I have ever met."

"Well, sometimes..," I said. Soon the class was over and we heard that we were going to have a practice camp with other teams. Kuroo-senpai was excited about this and Kenma-senpai is excited to meet Hinata-san. I used to go to Karasuno when I dated Akito, but then, yeah. STUFF happened. Soon we came back home, and Bokuto-senpai was so hyper, as well. Well, typical him, I guess. Soon we finished having dinner and went to bed.

"COME SIT NEXT TO ME, MOMO!" He screamed.

"Bokuto! Can you shut the fuck up!" I heard Kuroo-senpai scream.

"Asshole...anyways, want to play a game with me," He asked with puppy eyes. Oh lord, what game will I be playing today?

"S-Sure, I-I guess, senpai...," I said, rubbing my neck.

" One of my teammates played this game with our manager one day, they are a couple!" he said, smiling hard. I am pretty sure it is going to be a dirty game.

"Alright! Yay! This is how you play, we will play rock, paper, scissors! AND, whoever loses has to take one of their clothing off," He said, smirking. I called it! I knew it was going to be pervy.

"O-Ok, I guess..," I said, biting my lower lip. This game is the game of LUCK. If I played with him before then I can use what he uses and win, but this is my first time playing, with him, though.

"Ok! Let's start!" He said. Then we started to play. In the first round, I won, so Bokuto-senpai took his socks off. Then in the second round, he won. I took my socks off. I was in my pj's so I was wearing shorts, longs socks and a hoodie, underneath it is a t-shirt.

"Great! Now we're even!" He said. I nodded. We played again and Bokuto-san won again, so I took my hoodie off. I felt embarrassed and weird on the inside. Then the next round I won, so Bokuto-senpai took his shirt off and his abs were exposing perfectly.

God, it is tense now because if Bokuto-senpai wins one more round, I will have to take my shirt off. If I win then Bokuto-senpai has to take his pant off which is way too exposing to me.

"S-Senpai...d-don't you t-think w-we should go to bed?" I asked him.

"Hm? Oh! Yeah sure, after this last round," He said, grinning.

"A-Alright," I said. God! Please let this end. I closed my eyes and made a scissor shape with my hand. Then I used 1 eye to peek to see which of the disasters has happened. Bokuto-senpai had the shape of a rock. I lost...oh lord!

"I won!!!" He said, smiling hard! Even though on the outside, my face has the expression of meh, my inside is legit panicking. The 4th day of my body exposed and I have only been with my senpais for 4 days. What a rip-off. I started to slowly take my shirt off and exposing my light blue bra. Bokuto-senpai just stared and started to blush.

"U-Um, I'm gonna go a-and get a-a drink o-of w-water, while that you can lie down," He said, offing the light and heading to the kitchen. Oh, wow! Bokuto-senpai really isn't like the others. I was tensed up for nothing. That was stupid of me. I layed on the bed and let myself relax with relief. But, then, I felt someone jump on the bed and pin me to the bed.

"You thought I would just let you go, aye, Angel?" I heard Bokuto-senpai say.

"H-Hm?" I said I sounded so normal but the inside of me is shivering. Then he went closer to that I could feel his breath. Then I felt his tongue slowly licking my neck and then I felt a little nibble.

"Kenma told us your weakness spot~," he says. Well, he only knows it's my belly button and he doesn't know it's also my privates. But it's still bad that he knows one of em. Then he slowly went down to my belly button.

"S-s-senpai, I don't think-" I wasn't able to finish my emotionless speech. I started to moan softly. I closed my eyes tight and bit my lip hard: He started to snuggle my tummy hard he started to slow down. Soon I started to hear snoring noises.

"Senpai? Are you asleep?" I asked in a soft voice. I just a bigger snore. I think that was a yes. Bokuto- senpai was holding my hips tightly. Luckily my hoodie was near me so I wore it and fell asleep.

Next morning

Today was a Saturday, meaning no school! But, I do want to go back to school, though... I woke up at 7 today and made breakfast. 

"Morning, Momo," I heard my senpai's coo. 

"Good morning, Senpais," I said, washing the dishes.

"So, Momo, who did you like sleeping with the most Momo," Akaashi-senpai asks me. I felt like my body was about to make these spontaneous sounds and movements of my face and body that are my instinctive expressions of lively amusement, also of derision (basically laughing but you don't know that)

"Hm? O-oh...u-uh...let's just say that I had the same experience with all of you," I said. I bit my lips so that feeling won't come out. If I showed that feeling...would it be disrespectful, awkward, stupid, or weird so I tried to keep it in. "All of you have been d-dirty in some way...," I said, showing no emotions. 

"Wait- Akaashi is dirty?!" Kuroo-senpai asked with a surprised look. 

"Kenma is dirty?!" Akaashi-senpai asked also with a surprised look. 

"I thought Bokuto was dumb! How in the world can he be dirty!" Kenma-senpai asked. I just shrugged. 

"It is kinda obvious that Kuroo can be dirty..," Bokuto-senpai snorted. After that talk, my senpais started to eat their breakfast. Right when they did that, I got a text from someone

Text from group Besties (Oikawa: Bubba Iwa-chan: Pickle)

Pickle: Why the fuck did you name the group chat into "Besties"

Bubba: Aren't we besties, though. This name suits the group perfectly

Me: No offense, Bubba...but, that name kinda cringes me...

Pickle: Yes!!! Tiny is right!

Bubba has named the group chat Trio Chat's Poppin'

Me: Not bad, I guess

Pickle: Way better than before, but it's still stupid

Me: Agreed

Bubba: IDC this is the name so deal with it

Me: Alright

Bubba: Anyway...wanna hangout at 5 pm

Pickle: I see why not!

Me: I don't know...

Pickle: Why. Is it because of you senpais (Your brother told us)

Me: Yes...I can try asking them and I do have a lot of chores to do. 

Bubba: Ask em, or else I will ask them myself when I come to your house at 5

Me: Hm...what if they say no

Pickle: We haven't hung out in like 2 months now!

Bubba: Yeah! If they don't let you, then we will talk to them. 

Me: You guys are too kind

Pickle: What do you expect, we have been friends for 8 years now. 

Bubba: Yeah! Anyways we will come to your place to pick you up!

Me: How do you know my address?!

Pickle: Your brother gave it to us

Me: Typical him, anyway talk to you later

Pickle: Bye

Bubba: Sayonara

I have been friends with Bubba and Pickle for a very long time. They were the ones who were always with me and never have betrayed me. Once they missed a volleyball game, just to take care of me while I was sick. I felt so guilty about that. 

"Momo? Who were you texting?" Asked Kenma-senpai.

"Oh, 2 childhood friends of mine that I have known for at least 8 years," I said, putting my phone away. 

"Boys or girls?" Bokuto-senpai asked. 

"Hm? Oh...boys," I said in a low voice. When I first told my brothers that my best friends were boys, they were a bit over-protective and it took 6 months to trust Bubba and Pickle. I wonder if the same thing is going to happen again with my senpais.

"Boys...eh?" Kuroo-senpai repeated. 

"S-s-senpais...I-I was w-wondering...," I paused for a second. "If I c-could h-hangout w-with them a-at 5," As I said this, my voice went to a whisper. 

"So, you want us to let you hang out with boys who you know for 8 years?" Akaashi-senpai says rephrasing everything. I nodded softly. 

"What are the names of these boys," Kenma-senpai said, gritting his teeth.

"Tooru Oikawa and Hajime Iwaizumi," I said.

"Oh, Oikawa the flirt and his friend," Kuroo-senpai says. 

"Right...," I said, biting my lower lip. 

"I guess you can go, be sure to come at 8 pm," Akaashi-senpai said. I was surprised by his answer, but I didn't express it. I just nodded and went back to work. I was so excited to hang out with Tooru and Hajime again. It has been like forever since we hung out. I tried to finish all the chores as quickly as possible. 

"Me and the boys will be in Kenma's room for a bit, you can keep doing your work," Kuroo-senpai says and I nodded. When they said that, they looked so suspicious.  So, when they went to the room, I decided to listen to what they were going to talk about or do.

"Akaashi, why did you let her go?" Bokuto-senpai asks. 

"Well, I learned for a fact that Momo, picks her clothing and leaves it out, then takes a bath, and wear her clothes, before she takes a bath...we can put a camera in that clothing to see what they do and all," Akaashi says. 

"Gee, that is smart," Kenma says with his eyes widened.

"I mean he is the smartest here," snorted Kuroo. Oh, so they are going to try to spy on me while I hang out with my friends. What is up with boys these days, I mean my brothers do it, sometimes my best friends do it and them too. Wow, and I thought they were a bit different. If they are looking out for me, they don't have to. I can take care of myself as long as people don't touch my weak spots. My brothers, THEMSELVES taught me to fight. I can as long people don't touch my weak spots (again). This is getting a little annoying. I had an idea.  I ran back to doing my chores. Luckily, it was almost 4:30 and I was done. I put out a dress which I won't be wearing and went to the bathroom. 

The boys

"She has gone to the bathroom," Kenma-senpai says. 

"Mm, this dress does look cute, I wonder how she would look in it!" Bokuto-senpai with a huge smile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 20K 24
You are alone. With you abusive parents who hate your guts. According to them, you ruined their chance at a normal life. For 5 years you experience...
12K 1K 33
[Book One] |×| Ineffable: unutterable, inexpressible |×| "Know your enemy. Win the war. Bring back victory." Kuroo and Kenma. Two best friends who we...
4.3K 32 10
You are y/n Tetsurō. You're Kuroo's little sister. Your best friend is Hinata Shoyo. You go through a lot at home, so you keep to yourself and always...
15.5K 526 17
❝𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄. ❞ ↳ in which y/n and kuroo have to act as enemies so no one knows what happe...