𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 ━ 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲...

By DEMIE_GOD

𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 ↪︎𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘺𝘳𝘢𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬: 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝! Started: January 6, 2021 ... More

𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭
Request
Prompt requests
𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐭,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐩𝐭. 𝐭𝐰𝐨,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐧,, 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐭. 𝐭𝐰𝐨,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩,, 𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲,, 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧
poll! (closed)
long time no see (PLEASE READ)

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞

5.6K 93 13
By DEMIE_GOD

Requested by @firepheonix1321

disclaimer: there is name calling (use the word slut) i'm not sure if that can trigger people, but i wanna mention it before just in case. also this is angst so...y'know

"I don't understand why you're mad." Rae said following behind (y/n) as they entered their apartment.

"You were all over that guy there." (y/n) exclaimed, clearly a little tipsy.

The couple had went out to a bar together, and when (y/n) had went to the restroom, she came back to Rae talking to two guys at the bar. She thought she saw Rae flirting with some guy, but she didn't even give Rae they chance to explain that she was trying to make him go away. Then, an argument started in the car.

"I was not!" Rae defended, looking over at (y/n) disbelief. "You really think I would do that?"

"Well with you acting like that, I don't know anymore." (y/n) said.

"Acting like what?" Rae questioned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Like a slut." (y/n) spat. When she realized what she had said, her face fell and a small gasp left her lips. "Rae-" She tried to move forward and grab her hand, but Rae immediately stepped back and ran to their bedroom with tears forming in her eyes. "Rae, wait."

"No!" She said slamming the door shut, and locking it. 

"Baby, I'm so sorry." (y/n) apologized. "I swear, I didn't mean that." She waited for an answer, but Rae was quiet. "Rae, I was just angry. I didn't mean that at all." She knocked on the door.

"Leave me alone." Rae yelled through the door.

"Baby, please open the door." (y/n) pleaded. "You're not a slut."

"Then why'd you say I was." Rae asked, her voice cracked showing she was crying, making (y/n) hate herself even more.

"I don't know. I was being stupid and jealous." (y/n) replied. "Please open the door, baby."

It was quiet for a moment. She couldn't hear a peep from Rae until she heard the door unlock. (y/n) stepped back as the door opened. Rae stepped in front of her, her eyes red with tears still pooling out of them. Her hands moved to her face to wipe off her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Rae." (y/n) pulled her closer, wrapping her arms around her. "I never meant to hurt you." She placed a kiss on her head. She held her tightly and repeated apologies.

I didn't know how to end this :(

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 2.3K 35
can't you see that I'm the one who understands you? [ foolish_gamers x original character ] [ social media & real life ] STATUS: COMPLETED [ STARTED:...
50.5K 2.1K 24
Corpse x Sykkuno in ✨space✨ Comedy filled, action packed, a little bit of angst. And of course, a dash of romance No set update schedule :) [This st...
178K 3.4K 33
❴ 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙀 ❵ - ❝ but I think for as long as we're together I'll be the only heartbreaker ❞ in which you are shrimping over pretty streamer...
26K 150 11
Pokimane Fanfic Male reader You are a normal dude living in Canada, you're a fan of famous youtuber and Twitch streamer Pokimane. The Austin Show an...