๐‡๐„๐๐‘๐ˆ๐Š ๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐€๐„๐‹๐’๐Ž...

By peaxchydreams

Henrik Mikaelson has been reincarnated as Jeremy Gilbert, the younger brother of Elena Gilbert - the latest P... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 33

6.5K 181 23
By peaxchydreams

After Damon's unexpected death, the supernatural community in Mystic Falls was shocked and rather scared. A small part of Caroline felt rather relieved. After all, he had assaulted her many times and compelled her - forcing her to remember once more when she was turned against her will by Katherine. Bonnie was shell shocked by the news.

She could hardly believe it. But she knew deep down that it was going to come. After all, Damon had caused a lot of trouble, specifically picking fights with Elijah and Klaus. It was only a matter of time.

Matt on the other hand was happy. Damon had killed his sister in order to protect Elena and now he was gone. He hoped that Stefan would feel the same amount of pain that he did when he lost a sibling. Elena was heartbroken. She didn't think that Elijah of all people would kill Damon. But when Elijah told her what had happened, she deep down understood.

If anyone hurt the Mikaelson family, they wouldn't live. She was thankful that Elijah hadn't killed Stefan too. Losing one brother was hard enough. But at least he hadn't threatened to burn all of their family like Damon had done.

Alaric, despite himself, mourned Damon. Even though he was an arrogant young vampire who often got himself into trouble, he was considering Damon to be a friend. Stefan was still in denial but he had to get over himself. He just didn't think that it would be so soon. He sat depressed in the Boarding House that he once shared with his brother. It seemed impossibly bigger and empty without him.

It was painfully silent, he didn't know what to do. All he could do was to drown his sorrow in Damon's expensive bourbon. If he went for revenge, he would surely be killed and he couldn't risk anyone else getting into trouble - everyone had lost someone.

"I actually can't believe that he's gone," Caroline whispered as she looked down at the floor. She wouldn't admit it, but she was going to miss Damon's snarky and sarcastic attitude. Without it, everything was so quiet.

"Well, he's gone and there's nothing that we can do about it!" Stefan snapped, his harsh tone making her flinch. Elena was scared at his changed attitude. With his brother gone, his humanity was in tatters. She knew that he would never be the same again.

"He said that nobody hurts his family and lives," Stefan growled, throwing the alcohol into the fire, making it roar. "Fuck you, Elijah!" he screamed in rage. Matt watched from the sidelines. "Well, we can't go after them otherwise more people will get hurt," he said in a quiet tone of voice. Stefan turned to look at him with a murderous look in his eyes.

"Why are you even here?" he murmured, his eyes narrowed. Matt smirked. He now had the upper hand against him. He just shrugged. "I'm here to offer my condolences," he said. He didn't particularly care anymore. All the supernatural did was brought him trouble and pain and he was forced to clean up the mess.

"After all, nobody offered their condolences when my sister died," his smirk widened, his blue eyes shining. "And now her killer is dead. How poetic is that?" he laughed, throwing his head back. "I would say that I felt sorry for you, but I don't. Your brother was a jerk" he spat, venom lacing his tone, everyone looking at him shocked.

Stefan growled and lunged for him, knocking him back down onto the floor. He sank his hand into his chest. "Now, tell me why I shouldn't you kill you right now?" Caroline rushed towards him but Stefan threw the baby vampire back, making her yell out in pain, Elena immediately rushing towards her.

"Your mother and sister are dead, and you're pathetic excuse of a father is God knows where, " he spat. Elena shook her head rapidly, tears running down her face. "S-stefan, please don't," she begged. She didn't dare to intervene, she didn't want to be hurt. Even though Stefan claimed that he cared about her, something deep down inside of her didn't believe him one bit.

He was now a vampire off the rails, he was now very dangerous. Just as Stefan was about to rip the humans' heart out of his chest, he was hit with a strong aneurysm that sent him reeling, holding his head in pain.

Caroline and Elena gasped, turning their heads around to see who had done it. Matt scrambled back, fear shining in his eyes. He had almost been killed.

It was Bonnie. She had walked in when the altercation was taking place. She had enough. She didn't care much for Damon but she felt sorry for Stefan. After all, he did lose a sibling but she wouldn't let him hurt anyone else. "Enough." She said in a soft tone of voice but her eyes were cold. "Absolutely no more! Maybe we should just let Klaus do what he wants," she said in a defeated tone of voice.

"That way nobody gets hurt anymore," she said, regret shining in her eyes. She wanted to see what was in that magically sealed coffin but it was now taken. Maybe she could use Jeremy to get it open and see who just exactly was inside. But something told her that it wouldn't matter and that it was already taken care of.

— — —

Klaus didn't particularly care for Damon but he was worried about Stefan. After all, he had been his friend back in the 2O's. But that could wait. He had his family to wake. A hybrid came up towards him with a smirk, his eyes flickering between the coffins and his boss. "So you've finally got your family, huh? Gonna wake them up?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

They had all been running around, trying to locate the coffins for their Alpha. Those who hadn't taken part had been dealt with severely. "Not yet, there's something that I need to take care of," Klaus explained vaguely to the hybrid, not even glancing at him.

He only turned around when his hybrid was lying dead on the floor in a pool of blood, a gaping hole in his back. Klaus looked fearfully up at Elijah who was holding the hybrids' heart in his hand. "So, what's going on then, Niklaus?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, his lips turning up into a smirk. He dropped the heart carelessly onto the floor and snapped his fingers for one of the workers to collect the remains.

"What have you done?" Klaus asked in a shaky tone of voice, his eyes suddenly filled with fear. Elijah just smiled and whipped the daggers out from his jacket pocket. "No!" Klaus cried out. "This wasn't supposed to happen!" he couldn't believe that Elijah would do something like this.

Kol walked in first with a smirk painted on his handsome face. "Well, well, well," he started. "If it isn't our impulsive brother freeing us from the coffins and then putting us back once he's finished with us," he sneered, his eyes glittering with hate as he struck him across the face. Finn stormed in next, his face like thunder.

Finn lunged for him, his vampire features on display. He couldn't believe that he got betrayed once again. "You promised me that you wouldn't lock me in there again!" he shouted, his eyes filled with rage as he shook his brother and slapped his face multiple times.

Klaus growled and threw him off, snarling at him. "Enough!" he ordered but his siblings had enough of listening to what he had to say. Rebekah sauntered in next, seemingly nonchalant about the entire situation but Klaus knew better. Her usually expressive blue eyes were now emotionless and her voice was flat as she looked around the room they were gathered in.

"I like what you've done with the place, Nik" she whispered coldly and Klaus swore that his heart stopped for a few moments. She walked towards a side table and smashed a vase into one of the paintings that Klaus had done.

Klaus hung his head down, his heart straining with guilt. "I wanted this to be a home, for all of us," he muttered, his eyes welling up with tears but he furiously brushed them away, not wanting to be weak in front of them all. Elijah just glared down at him, his hazel green eyes cold and hard. "Well that doesn't matter anymore," he murmured, averting his eyes away from Klaus. He couldn't look at him in these moments. He had done too much.

"You're staying behind," Finn said like his word was law. But Klaus was having none of it. He growled, his eyes piercing onto his siblings, his chest heaving up and down with rage as he could barely contain himself.

"I'm the hybrid!" he shouted, pointing to himself. "I can't be killed!" he roared, his eyes flashing. "I'm not going to be afraid of you, any of you!" he spat, gesturing towards his siblings. "I'll hunt you all down!" he swore vehemently, his hands clenched into fists as he resisted the urge to plunge all the daggers inside them and to let them rot until the ends of the earth.

His siblings just looked at him with scorn. Then Kol spoke up, his eyes glossy. "You say that you aren't like father," he whispered softly and Klaus' eyes widened, shaking his head rapidly. But Kol continued, ignoring his elder brother's expression.

"You're just like him, in fact you're worse," he whispered hoarsely, lowering his eyes down. Klaus roared, lunging for his brother, knocking him back, his fangs dangerously close towards his neck. "Say something like that again and I'll bite you," he whispered dangerously, his eyes flashing with hate. Kol just scoffed. "There you go again!" he exclaimed with a mirthless chuckle. "There really is no redemption for you, is there?" he sighed mockingly as he glared at Klaus, his words making him flinch. But none of them would be prepared for what happened next.

"My sons, stop this at once." A woman walked in, wearing an old style of dress, the ends trailing on the floor. She had a thin but ornate headband around her long, blonde hair. Rebekah sucked in a sharp breath. "Mother.." she breathed. "But Mikael killed you.." she gasped, hardly believing her eyes.

Esther only smiled, but her eyes were cold. "I see that there are still secrets concerning my death, my children" her eyes flickered between each of her children, each holding a look of shock and disbelief on their faces. Klaus had practically cowered in the corner, shaking.

Esther calmly walked up towards him. "I see that you haven't told them the truth about what really happened, did you?" she asked in a calm tone of voice. The rest of her children were confused. "What is she talking about, Niklaus?" Elijah asked in a soft tone of voice but his voice shook. Esther only laughed but there was no joy behind it. "How about you actually tell them, hmmm?" she asked, her eyes glinting. She was waiting for her middle son to finally fess up for his crime and confess in front of everyone. Well, not quite everyone.

Klaus took in a shuddering breath, his eyes still on the floor as he couldn't bear to look up at the faces of his family. He knew that one day that this was going to happen. He just didn't expect it to be happening all so fast. He felt dizzy and faint, a rare feeling for the Original Hybrid.

"I ripped our mother's heart out and framed it on Mikael," he whispered hoarsely. His words were met with silence. The tension in the rooms was so thick that you could cut it with a knife.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Finn roared, his eyes flaring up with hate and distaste once more. Out of all his siblings, he was the closest to his mother. Rebekah gasped and she suddenly couldn't support herself, falling towards the floor but Elijah quickly caught her in his arms, gathering her to himself as she sobbed into his chest, her body shaking as she cried.

She couldn't believe that her own brother had killed their mother and had framed it on the man whom they had been running from for centuries - this was the ultimate betrayal.

Kol just lunged for him once more but was thrown back by Esther's magic. "That is enough!" she shouted. Klaus just looked shaken up. "You're here to kill me," he said in a soft tone of voice. There was nothing that he could do now.

The secret was out. Esther just shook her head. "Niklaus, look at me," she ordered but he didn't comply, his eyes fixed on the floor. "Niklaus, look at me," she ordered once again but he didn't budge. Finn scoffed. "Look up at our mother, brother" Kol couldn't help but sigh. Finn would always be a mother's boy. Esther looked upon her eldest son with a smile, but he didn't return it, choosing to look at the wall instead.

Esther just sighed inwardly.Klaus finally looked up, his eyes filled with vulnerability. "I'm not here to kill you," Esther said, her bright green eyes fixed on Klaus's stormy blue eyes. Klaus's heart flipped around in his chest. He was so sure that she would kill him right there and then in front of his family.

"But I'm here to forgive you," she explained and she was met with several curious looks. She turned towards her children. "I want us all to be a family again," she announced, a small smile playing on the edges of her lips. Suddenly a shadow emerged from the background. Jeremy had been listening all this time, keeping hidden.

He knew that the vampires could hear his heartbeat, but they never said anything. He wondered why that was. He then thought that they didn't want to add more fuel to the fire just yet. But he would do that himself.

When he saw Esther approach, he almost threw up everything that he had eaten that day out of shock. He was even more shocked when he found out the truth. In all honesty, he wasn't particularly surprised. That was something that Klaus would definitely do.

He sighed deeply. He was disappointed in Klaus but he didn't trust Esther one bit, regardless if she had been his mother in his past life or not. He only wondered how she had gotten out of her coffin. He decided to make his grand entrance. Esther was the only one who hadn't seen him yet. He stepped out from behind the shadows, an unreadable expression on his face.

"Hello, mother" he announced, a smile playing on the edges of his lips. The blood drained from Esther's face as she looked at her youngest son reincarnated. "Henrik," she whispered, her eyes suddenly filling up with tears.

Notes:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.6K 42
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
87.7K 3K 28
๐—œ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ก๐—” ๐——๐—œ๐—˜ ! ๐™šห™โ‹†.หš แกฃ๐ญฉ โ”€โ”€ โ with your arms around me, i'm as safe as can be. โž ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ . . . emory pierce is returning back to m...
644K 16.7K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
122K 2.5K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...