๐•‚๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•ค๐•’ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™...

By sunshine2560

๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š‹๐šŒ๐šฃ ๏ฟฝ... More

just perfect
spoon full of sugar
Please;trans nagisa ( short smutt )
โš ๏ธYour Perfectโš ๏ธ (Karmagisa Comfort Smutt)
Your smile (Makes My Heart Skips A Beat)
Its Not A Date But That's Okay
Determination
Written In The Stars
Affection (Dance With Me)
Carry On (Angst)
One Sunday Morning
Warmth; love, questions, and unexpected situations
He's Hot
Nerves (Smutt)
Pieces Small Enough to Understand (Age Regression)
A/N
Honor
Say It Again (Smutt)
Sunshine(Short Angst)
It's Hard To Get Past Some Things
Wordless
A/N
First Dance
Study Buddy
The Secrets We Hide
Mind Of Stone (light Angst)
Just Let Me Work ( Smutt)
Calling Daddy
Until We Become One
A/N
Thanks For The Meal (smutt)
Witch Hunt
His Favorite day
A/N

lost and scared

2.1K 34 11
By sunshine2560

Let's be honest every first story in a one shot book is shit ... Plz don't let this stop you from  reading the rest... I have learned from my mistakes and my writing has improved ... Plz check them out

Nagisas pov

Class had just ended and everyone was packing up to go home. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I looked around I saw kayano and rio behind me. " Hey nagisa we were wondering if you wanted to walk home with us and maybe get milk shakes on the way"said kayano.... Unfortunately I had homework to do and I prefer to do it at school bcz it was more peaceful than it was at home so I couldn't go. "Sorry guys I have smth to do today maybe next time." I saw kayano smile quickly dropped but came back as fast as it went. I felt kinda a guilty. " Okay bye see you tomorrow " Said rio and kayano as they walked out of the classroom. I sighed to myself as I pulled out my homework and began.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When I finished one of my subjects I took out my phone and saw that 2 hours had past and it was now 5:30.i knew that mom would be home around 7 so I still had time to complete the rest of my assignments.
.
.
.
.
All of a sudden rain began falling and I looked back at the time to see that it was 7:45 "shit" I whispered to myself mom is going to kill me.... I was rushing to pack up my things when all of a sudden I heard a loud thunder. "Ahhhhhh" That was one of the girliest scream I heard coming from myself. Yess I am afraid of thunder well Basically loud noises bcz of my mom obviously but that's not the point rn. I was stuck in the dark classroom with no one else and scared shitless.
.
.
. At this point I was actually on the ground in the corner of the classroom shaking with my hands over my hears, eyes close and tears running down my cheeks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hiromis pov (nagisas mother)

45 minutes earlier
I walked inside and called out "nagisa dear I'm home" But to my surprise no one answered back. Now I was pissed bcz no daughter of mine should be out so late. I tried calling her phone to get see if she would answer but it went straight to voicemail... I tried it more than ten times but to get the same answer, now I was furious. I decided to call her teacher for an explanation or to see if he knows where she might have been.
.
.
.
.
.

Karasuma pov

I was finishing up some paper work when all of a sudden my phone started ringing.. I look at my phone to see an unknown number I was curious so I answered " Hello this is karasuma speaking how may I help you " The person on the other end answered back " Hello yes this is hiromi nagisas mother and she hasn't come yet so I was wondering if you knew of her Wearabouts. " I was confused as to why she referred to nagisa as a she instead of a he but I was more worried as to where he might have been so I just pushed it aside. " Unfortunately ma'am no I don't know but I will contact the other students in his class to see if they know any.. I will contact you back before midnight don't worry I'm sure he's safe." I replied back with a hint of worry in my voice but not enough for her to worry about. "Okay sir thank you " And with that she hanged up.

I called up for ritsu and she appeared on my screen " Ritsu I know that the class has a group chat can you plz add me to it. It's important. " "Yes sir " She replied. A few seconds later I was added in the group chat.

Now in text form

Karasuma has joined the group chat*

Rio: the hell

Teraseka: how did you get in here

Karma: ritsu. Who else dumbass🙄

Karasuma: I won't be in here for long I don't care what you guys talk about I was just asking something.

Isogai: okay go ahead

Karasuma: has any of you seen or heard from nagisa?

Everyone(bcz I'm too lazy) : no

Karma: WHY DO YOU ASK. WHAT HAPPENED. IS HE OKAY?

rio: jeez karma calm down we know about your boy crush.. Don't have to be so obvious.

Karma : shut up 😑

Karasuma: as I was saying. Nagisas mom called and said that he wasnt at home and was wondering if any of you have seen or heard from him.

Kayano: do you think he's okay. Should we go look for him? There is still a storm outside. What should we do

Karasuma: I'm not asking for anyone to go out in the storm but for those who can plz go see if you can find him .

Karma, rio, sugino, kayano, isogai, maehara: I can go

Ritsu: I will check if I see him on any of the security cameras but it might be difficult considering the storm

Karasuma : okay thanks

Out of text

Karmas pov

Yes have you heard i have a crush on nagisa since first year. I think everyone in class knows except for nagisa thankfully. Anyways.. I'm worried about nagisa... I know he doesn't like loud sounds so I can only imagine what he feels like rn... Istfg that bitch of a mother I just want to punch her for hurting my nagi. Anyways I put on my sweatshirt and jeans as well as another sweatshirt for nagisa just in case and a blanket. I put them in the bag I had and grab my umbrella as I headed through the front door.
.
.
.
.
.
30mins
I've been walking around my neighborhood and his trying to find him but no luck yet . I suddenly heard a ping as I took out my phone to see who texted hopefully nagisa or any update on him .

Text form

Karasuma: any luck?

Rio: no

Kayano:nope

Sugino: no

Isogai: none either

Maehara: no luck

Karma:same.

Karma: on second thought I think I might know where he is. I'll text you when I find him hopefully.

Out of text

I was wondering where he might have been then all of a sudden school popped up in my mind 'why didn't I think of this before'. I quickly told the group then dashed to school. Once I reached the bottom of the mountain I quickly ran to the top not even stopping to catch my breath... Once I reached the top I stop with my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. Once my breathing steadied. I walked quickly to the classroom hoping he would be there.. I turn on my flashlight obviously bcz it was dark.. Once I reached the door and opened it what I saw broke my heart.

Nagisa was on the floor curled up in a ball crying and shaking baldly. I quickly rushed to his side and pulled him in a hug.. "Nagi I'm here don't worry I'm here I said rubbing circles into his back" " Ka-r-ma" He tried to answer back in between sobs. " Shhhh it's fine im here it's okay." He was still shaking violently and I did the only think I could think of that would calm him down bcz hugging wasn't helping. I held his chin and kissed him; not a passionate one, one with loving and care and a little of bitch-sensei technique so he could fall asleep. He supried at first but calmed down and kissed back once I pulled away he had completely stop shaking and looked like he was about to fall asleep but before he did he whispered
I love you karma definitely blushing
I love you too nagisa

I took out my phone and texted the class that he's alright and he's with me and they should tell his mom that he forgot to text her and his phone is dead. After they said okay I quickly shut of my phone and took out the extra sweatshirt and put it on nagisa before fixing me and him into a more comfortable position so we are cuddling(pic shown at the top 😜) before putting the blankets over us and kissed his forehead before I went to sleep.

The end
Bonus:

Nagisas pov
The next morning

Click * click* aww they are so cuteeee
My ship is sailinggggg* fangirl screaming*
Shhhhh you might wake them up
I have new karmagisa content to put in my journal. This is so cliche I love it‼‼
I woke up to the sound of ppl talking making me wonder where I am. I slowly opened my eyes to see everyone from class standing around me.. I wonder why korosensei is pink and everyone is staring at me. Then it hit me like a bus that I was at school and is cuddling with karma THE KARMA AKABANE OMGGGGG WE KISSED LAST NIGHT ‼‼‼‼‼. I frantically waved me hands in the air and shout out " IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE " "So what does it look like then" Rio said in a teasing tone... Then suddenly I felt a hand around my waist tightening then some one whispered in my ear " Yes na-gi-sa what does it look like" My face instantly turn red as everyone started to laugh and karma started to snicker behind me " Karmaaaaaa get up"‼‼‼ " "Five more minutes im sleepy" he said trying to go back to sleep... "Karma AKABANE if you dont get the hell up now.. You won't get anymore kisses " I whispered the last part in his ear.... Suddenly he shot up "I'M UP"... I chuckled slightly... "You're no fun nagi-chan"he said pouting.

OFFICIAL ending
This is actually my first fan fiction and I loveee karmagisa.. I already have another one planed. Hopefully I can post it in the future

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 372 13
แด‹แด€แดกแดส€แดœ ษดแด€ษขษชsแด€ sแด‡แด‡แดs สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส แด€ษดแด… า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…สŸส แด˜แด‡ส€sแดษด แด›แด แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ ษชษด สœษชs sแด„สœแดแดสŸ. แด˜ส€แดส™แด€ส™สŸส ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ สœแด‡ แดกแด€ษดแด›s แด›แด แด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด€ส€ แด€s แดษดแด‡. ษดแดส™แดแด…ส แด‡แด แด‡ส€ sแด€แดก แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ สœ...
324 18 8
-ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ- หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐“ ๐Ž ๐Œ ๐” ๐‘ ๐€ ๐’ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐† ๐€ ๐‘ ๐€ ๐Š ๐ˆ ๊จ„ ใใ‚Œใฏๆ„›ใงใ™ใ‹..? โ†ณ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
356K 6.8K 40
[Old Writing Style] [Discontinued]
698K 19.5K 90
Let say that you are Tadaomi Karasuma daughter. No, you're not related but he took you in when you were 10, ever since then he has been a second fath...