The Sympathy Screw | 18+

By HonestPassion13

ADULT SEXUAL CONTENT ~ "What if we defined a set of rules around it so that you'd have my permission to have... More

Intro/Disclaimers
Chapter 1 - Celebration in Love
Chapter 2 - Laying Down the Law
Chapter 3 - To-Do List
Chapter 4 - Connected
Chapter 5 - Wake Up Call
Chapter 6 - Kinks
Chapter 7 - Saving Up
Chapter 8 - Enjoy It While It's Here
Chapter 9 - Death and Taxes
Chapter 10 - Last Goodbye
Chapter 11 - Free-For-All
Chapter 12 - Sexual Healing
Chapter 13 - Hold
Chapter 14 - Anything For Love
Chapter 15 - Happiness Is a Warm Puppy
Chapter 16 - Skin Deep
Chapter 17 - High Point
Chapter 18 - Back to the Grind
Chapter 19 - The Wait is Over
Chapter 20 - Don't Get Dressed Yet
Chapter 21 - Please
Chapter 23 - Meeting of the Minds
Chapter 24 - (Un) Hostile Takeover
Chapter 25 - Relinquishing Control
Chapter 26 - Out of Bounds
Chapter 27 - Back At It
Chapter 28 - Swing and a Miss
Chapter 29 - All's Well That Ends ... Well?
Chapter 30 - Things I Never Got

Chapter 22 - Ride

3.3K 53 7
By HonestPassion13

Author's Notes:

Please remember to vote. The theme song of this chapter is:

Like U by Rosenfeld

~:~

"Please Antonio," I told him breathlessly, not taking my eyes off of his, letting him see the full degree of my desire, "Could I please have your big, hard, cock fucking me in my dripping wet pussy? I desperately need it to make us both come tonight."

I could hardly believe my own language as I said it, but I knew that it would get to him. As I finished my sentence, my hands made their way up his thighs and cupped him, finding that he was already hard for me.
"Fuck!" he exclaimed.

I ran my hand against his length, finally getting a sense for just how big that cock was in real life instead of just that photo I'd seen two years ago - or my occasional errant sexual fantasy since then when I replayed it in my mind. He was even bigger than I had imagined, unexpected girth giving me an inaccurate assessment of his size. Antonio inhaled in a hiss as I stroked him through his pants.

His accent almost seemed thicker, but Antonio's eyes were cold as he asked, "Whatever happened to your being a 'happily married woman', as you say? I see you are still wearing a ring."

I looked away and answered him honestly, flinching at my own words. "He died." I swallowed back the momentary pain and tried to keep my mind off of Andrew.  He would always be in my heart, but he agreed to this.  It was okay for me to have this moment.

Then I turned towards him and added, using Michael's words, "That means I'm not married to him anymore.  I've wanted to have sex with you from the moment I saw you. And now, we can."

"You denied me once, Violetta. I don't like having to take 'no' for an answer."

"Please," I beseeched him again, "Please, Antonio? I promise I'll make it up to you."

"Take off your shirt," he told me, "Slowly. And unfasten your pants."

Antonio pushed a button on the wall between the passenger compartment and the driver and said, in what was undoubtedly English for my benefit, "Take the long route. At least half an hour."

The driver was quick to reply over some unseen intercom, "Si signore."

Could I actually do this? Was I this woman?

Yes. Yes, I was.

I pulled my shirt slowly off and over my head, taking my time lifting it, and then unbuttoned my jeans, tugging down the zipper. As I did, Antonio sat near motionless, watching me, but his hand pressed against his erection was moving just the tiniest bit - almost like he was massaging a sore finger. But that was no finger. And he was enjoying the show.

I took a moment to be thankful I'd thought to wear cute undergarments, for a change, as his riveted gaze took in my hard nipples peeking through the thin fabric of my bra.

"Take off your bra," he commanded.

I reached behind my back and unfastened the clasp, when he added. "Slowly, bella. Strip for me."

I shimmied it down one shoulder, and then the other, holding the cups over my breasts, then turned so that my back was to him and slid it off the rest of the way, looking over my shoulder at him as I let it drop to one hand and then tossed it on the seat across from him.

I turned back towards him, covering my hard nipples with my hands and asked him, "Like this, Antonio?"

I smirked because I had the deluded impression that having my naked breasts exposed in the limo would give me the upper hand again, but he quickly proved me wrong by saying, looking down at his pants, "Take it out for me, Violetta. And don't get distracted."

Antonio began unbuttoning his shirt as I moved closer and began unfastening his belt. With it right in front of my eyes like this, it was much easier to open his belt than it had been to open Sam's.

Sam. Don't think about him now.

Or Andrew.

I pulled his belt open, not even thinking about the fact that my breasts were there, right in front of him, until I felt Antonio's fingers brushing against my hard nipples. I couldn't even begin to hold back the moan as he flicked and brushed my bare hard peaks with his fingers, but I worked to focus, fighting off the distraction he had told me to avoid, and to fulfill the task he had asked of me, unfastening his pants.

When I had the zipper unzipped and began spreading the zipper of his pants apart, I realized quickly that there was nothing underneath but hot, hard flesh. Antonio's abs and chest were an equally enticing backdrop for the hard manhood I knew was waiting for me there and I was excited just looking at him there. I reached my hand inside his pants and slid my fingers around his hard shaft, unable to fully encircle him and Antonio groaned at the feel of my hand around him. I pulled him out of his pants, marveling at what I had seen before me.

I hadn't been able to tell in looking at the photo he had texted two years ago, but it was obvious now, getting a closer look at him from all angles than I had before, that Antonio was ... uncut.

I'd never been with an uncut man before.

I could tell he was losing patience with my gawking, but I had definitely fulfilled his task without getting distracted. I turned his cock in each direction, sideways, admiring the difference.

It was really quite extraordinary.

I supposed, upon reconsideration, that perhaps most European men weren't circumcised. It seemed to be more of a U.S. thing to do.

"Suck it," he told me, moving his hips towards me.

I couldn't help but comply.

As I brought him closer to my mouth, he told me, "Mouth only, Violetta. I expect you to use your hands to touch yourself. Once you've shown me that you have made up for your snubbing, I will ask you to stop."

Well ... this wasn't what I expected. Was it?

I lined my mouth up with his tip and took him in, not very deeply, but let my tongue swirl around him, making both soft licks and fast flicking inside my mouth. As I did, Antonio took his hands away from my breasts and used them to hold my hair back. I could feel his eyes on me as I continued to work him with my mouth.

"Deeper," he rasped, "and I expect you to play with yourself."

Antonio took the hair into one hand and returned the other to my breast, giving my nipple a squeeze. I moved my head forward to go further onto him and he began pushing his hips into me, pumping and forcing himself as deep as he could go. When the limo hit a bump and I jostled forward even further in the car, Antonio groaned.

"Play," he ordered, tugging at my right arm with the hand that had been on my nipple. I slid my hand into my panties, finding my clit quickly, I had been so slick from his commands and everything that was happening with us. My fingers slid smoothly across their destination and I began to moan.

"Your breast, too," he said, tugging on my left arm. I began cupping my breast with the other hand and let the motion of the limo sway my body as I let my mouth move up and down over his hard shaft.

In some ways, this was almost exactly like my encounter with Nick, and in others, it was completely different. For one, I don't know if I had ever touched myself in front of a man before. It was a strange kind of exhilarating I had yet to experience. As I grew more confident in the act, I let my fingers pick up the pace and began moaning with abandon as I sucked.

Soft words in Italian were uttered from Antonio's mouth as I tasted his salty essence dripping on my tongue. He began pushing gently on my head, driving me to suck faster and deeper. I knew that he was enjoying this; it made me smile a little.

"Fuck those fingers harder, bella," Antonio groaned out. 

 I did as he asked. It felt better than I could have imagined, better than I ever had touching myself before, knowing he was watching me and that he was enjoying it.

Just as I felt myself almost about to come, Antonio pushed me back forcefully and used his hands to guide me back onto the opposite seat behind me. Before I even realized what was happening, Antonio was over me, pulling my skin-tight jeans and panties down my legs together. When they got to below my knees, I moved to kick them off the rest of the way, but Antonio twisted them around my legs, tightening them further, so that my legs were effectively locked together. Antonio pushed my ankles under my ass and moved my knees apart, leaving me completely exposed and unable to move on the limo seat before him.

"Bellissima!" he hissed, as he looked over my exposed body on the seat before him. Antonio pulled his pants down to his knees, exposing his body, and then reached into a compartment I hadn't seen before and pulled out a condom. In seconds, it was rolled down his massive length and then he instructed me, "This is going to be fast and hard, Violetta. Tell me now if you're not ready, but if you are ready, hold onto the seat tightly."

I moved my hands up behind my head and gripped the upholstery beneath me firmly with both hands, sinking my nails in. He was on his knees above me, at my entrance, and he tugged me towards him, raising my ass off my feet slightly.

This was really happening. Finally. For the first time in more than four years, I would have sex with someone new. It was terrifying and exciting in so many ways. And then...

Antonio's massive cock slammed inside me, filling me so tightly I couldn't even believe it. Holding on was more than just a command. It was necessary to give me leverage to keep me in place.

He groaned again and closed his eyes for a few moments. "Violetta, so tight."

And then, he was moving.

Pummeling me with his hardness, Antonio was near maniacal in his thrusting. I released the seat and held on to him, wanting to keep his body close and savor the feeling, gripping his shoulder with one hand while my other was embedded in his hair. I was sure the driver could hear me, but I found myself yelling at each of his thrusts.

Every time he entered, he seemed to go deeper, filling me over and over and over with his gigantic size.

It wasn't long before I was close again and Antonio seemed to sense it.

"Don't come until I tell you to, Violetta."

Never before had a man instructed me to do that. Female orgasms are such a fragile thing that I wasn't sure I could even keep myself in the mood if I tried not to come. I'd always thought that if a man were to tell me not to come, that if I allowed myself to stay turned on, I would just be chasing the orgasm; that I wouldn't be able to control it and it would just be cruelty. But I wanted - no, I needed - Antonio to keep fucking me, through this entire week in Milan. I fought back the feeling, trying to keep myself savoring the intensity of arousal and pleasure. I focused on just feeling, letting myself slowly enjoy and savor the pounding he was giving me. It was so good, I knew I wouldn't have any trouble staying ready, even without coming, while he was doing this. No trouble. But I still had to ask.

"What happens if I come, Antonio?" I asked.

"Then, Violetta, I will spank you, until I make your beautiful bottom red with my hand."

Holy. Fucking. Fantastic. Cock-gasm.

Spanking me?!?

Within the instant he told me he would spank me, I toppled over the edge, harder than I ever thought possible. I couldn't hold back my yell of his name in pleasure at the top of my lungs as I came, but even if I had, I was sure he would feel it while he was buried inside me.

What would the driver think of me now? Surely he didn't think Antonio was hurting me back here or something, and knew why I was yelling.

Antonio stilled inside me. 

 Did he come, too, or was he just angry?

"Violetta, did I just tell you to come?" he asked.

Oh, shit. I guess he was angry.

And then I thought again of that spanking.  My inner walls clenched around him in anticipation of it.

"No," I sheepishly admitted.

Antonio pulled back from me, and I could clearly see the very full condom. He pulled it off and discarded it inside the wrapper in a little hidden trash basket, saying, "We will have to work on that this week, Violetta."

I tried to keep the frown off of my face, thinking that there was no actual spanking in order here, but then, he tugged me to his lap on the seat and pushed me face-down over his legs, so that my ass was in front of him. With one gigantic palm, he gave me a rough slap, first on one ass cheek and then the other. It was the single most pleasant sting I'd ever felt and I found myself moaning again. Antonio spanked each side again two more times, leaving me feeling like I was going to combust, then just let me lay there, spread across his lap as he massaged each of my ass cheeks for a few moments.

The intercom chimed in and the driver said, in broken and heavily accented English, "Scusi, five minute before arrive."

"Grazie, Marco," Antonio told him, pushing the intercom button again. He gave me one more soft rub across my skin, then told me with one more little light slap on my bottom, "Get dressed, Violetta. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow."

~:~

Author's Notes:

Have you ever had sexual activity of any kind in a moving car? Did you enjoy it as much as Violet did?

Thanks again for reading. Remember to comment💬 or vote⭐.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 25.1K 117
The Many Dates of Indigo is now published as a Paperback, and E-book with W by Wattpad Books! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Wattpad Or...