Madly In Love With You

By nickysweetangel

Arnav is deeply and passionately in love with his girlfriend's sister-in-law with whom he share a grave past... More

prologue
character sketch
Denial
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Truth
Revelation
Memories
Obsession that keeps on Heightening
Seeking for truth

Captured

1.5K 89 23
By nickysweetangel

Chapter 6: Captured

“When you will know what she has done, you will also hate her.

With a brief paise, Lavanya revealed the bitter truth "Before marriage, Khushi Bhabhi was pregnant. She is not my Bhai’s biological daughter.”

WHAT!

Earth came down beneath his feet. Arnav went motionless. The glass he was holding dropped from his hand.

“I was also in the same state by knowing this ugly truth. You know Asr I am feeling a mere stranger now. How a shameless woman she is! Didn’t she have thought about her family reputation before doing such an awful act? I just hate her.” She bangs her fist on the table and stands up angrily.

“I am sorry Asr, I have to go.” With disappointment, she started leaving.

“But lavanya..”

Recovering from shock, he tried to ask something more but she is not in a state to listen anything.

“Bye Asr.”

Herr eyes welled up by the thought of her brother whose life is ruined by Khushi. She went out. Arnav gasped and began thinking speedily.

Many invalid thoughts are making sense now. He started recollecting all the incidences from start to end.

~~~

″Before marriage, khushi bhabhi was pregnant.″ This sentence kept ringing in his mind while he was driving his car aimlessly.

~Flashback~

“Arnavvvv..please..No..Baby..I am about to cum..” She kissed his bare chest just close to his heart and they began rolling and tossing the bed making out under the sheets. He smelled her sweet fragrance while rocking her down.

“Khushi you are the most beautiful angel I have ever seen..” He admired her beautiful body and continued thrusting inside her. She hissed as she reached the last orgasm and she took him upward for another passionate kiss. Their love making continues since several hours and the voice of their moans are echoing outside their bedroom.

“Your purity is mine..Just mine..You are my heart beat, Khushi..Never dare to leave me..I will..” Cut by her.

“Never Arnav. Never.” She kisses his moist eyes getting overwhelmed in joy. “My heart, My love, my soul, my body, my everything is yours now. Every fiber of my existence only belongs to my lover and that is you, only you. I am madly in love with you- Arnav and I will never imagine to hurt you in any way. You are mine and I am yours..ALWAYS.”

“Promise?”

“Of Course, my possessive baby.” She collapsed on the bed breathless once he released from her.

Getting overwhelmed and touched by her words, he took her close and tightened his hold around her waist and kissed her eyes.

“I love you, Khushi.” Arnav said and intertwined his free hand with her. kissing her fingers softly, he looked into her eyes emotionally “I can’t live without you.”

“Me too” She said delightfully and covered herself from his dark eyes. She is feeling shy as his eyes all on her. They both are breathing irregularly after the hot love making session.

~Flashback end~

He applies the break instantly and closes his eyes painfully.

“Khushi was pregnant with my child. That night we made love, Khushi.” He racked his hand through his hairs thinking how could he be so stupid to not think about it. But now everything is crystal clear. Jiya is the culmination of their love.

“You were carrying my baby in your womb for nine months and I had no idea. Why Khushi...Why? Why did you leave me in dark? Doesn’t I have the right to feel our baby first kick? To hold her tiny figure at the time of birth, to lead her, to become her papa. Why you did this to me, Khushi. Why?”

Guilt, frustration, sadness, anger, confusion. All emotions are booming within his heart. He was still shaken by the fact that she hid all this completely from the person who she claimed to love so dearly.

“Why does she snatched everything right from me? What more is she hiding? Don’t I have a right to know what is happening in your life? khushi and jiya- Both are mine. I need to know everything. I won’t let you run away this time. Not until you tell me the reason for your betrayal.”

With determination, he slanted his head meaningfully and drove toward the destination.

~~~

“Because of me, my baby Jiya is suffering. I won’t let this happen. I have to make a decision to make her life secure. I won’t allow my past to overshadow my present.” Khushi began pacing with her hand on the head. Stress and tension clouded her mind.

Her phone beeps causing her to jerk. Absent-minded, she picks it up without seeing the number.

“Khushi I need to talk to you.” Arnav said desperately. His eyes are craving to see both of them.

“Tum?” (You?)

She got agitated hearing this voice and moved her finger to disconnect. “How many times I told you not to disturb me. I am not your girlfriend anymore. Stop behaving like teenger. Grow up,Arnav.”

Currently, she is not in a correct state of mind to listen his nonsense. She is already pissed off with the current turn of events. She was about to hang up but got interrupted by his deadly voice.

“DON’T YOU BLOODY DARE TO CUT MY CALL I NEED TO TALK RIGHT NOW. IT’S URGENT. COME OUTSIDE IN THE GARDEN AREA. I AM WAITING FOR YOU.” He barked in a nonsense tone with greeted teeth trying hard not to shout. Khushi was shocked at first knowing he was here but instantly denied.

“I don’t want to talk to you. WE ARE OVER. Do what you want. I don’t care.” Khushi retorted.

“It’s not over. You know me very well khushi. Don’t mess with me. I am warning you last time. It will be hazardous for you if I won’t see me within 2 minutes. Do what I am saying. Meet me now.”

“And who are you to order me? I am neither your girlfriend nor your wife. You are a stranger to me. Understand! Whatever we had in the past is done and dusted. Now spare me and stop stalking me like mad.”

“How dare you to deny me. I hate your damn rejection.” He shouted angrily on the phone. But suddenly she heard the sound of the bedroom door opening.

She kept the phone aside as soon as she found Jatin entering inside.

She went toward him slowly with her hand making knots with dupatta.

Jatin greeted her with a smile and initiated the talk. But get no proper response except “hmm, Han..” He asks her the reason for her worry. He may sense something is bothering her .

“Are you upset because of Dadi?” Khushi looked at him plainly. “Please Khushi.” He held her hand softly and comforted her. “Why are you giving so much attention to Dadi? She is like that only. Let her say whatever she wants. For me, you and Jiya are superior. Your happiness is very important to me.”

Since the phone wasn’t disconnected, Arnav heard everything and got impatient. Without thinking anything, he jumped into her bedroom through the balcony. His curious eyes search her. But what he saw next infuriated him.

He got furious on seeing Jatin holding her hand and they were standing close. He clenched his fist.

“How dare he touch my Khushi.” AT this moment, Arnav felt like going inside and gave him a reality check. He wanted to scream, beat him and do worse things for touching Khushi who is the world of Arnav Singh Raizada.

The sight is unbearable for him. But no matter how much it brutally stabs him, he needs to be patient to reach the truth. He wants to know the reason for this unwanted marriage.

"Did that Jatin blackmail my Khushi? But Lavanya says her brother is a humble guy." Arnav began making some assumptions when he heard them whispering something privately. Slightly, he moved closer to hear their conversation.

“I am sorry khushi. Whatever happened I never thought that Dadi would create a huge scene over a small thing. Please don’t take it at heart. You know I can’t see you in tears.” He wiped her tears from her face. It makes Arnav boil. Khushi looked at Jatin with teary eyes.

She began to think how someone supposed to be so caring and selfless. From the time she married him, there wasn’t a time she gave him any reason to smile. He has been only clouded by her sorrows. He has turned out to be her strongest support system in her difficult times. He always makes her feel comfortable. Never once she let Jiya know he is not her real father. Infact, he fulfilled every duty of a father and a husband. He satisfied every single wish of Jiya. That made her worse. There is a huge burden of guilt on her shoulder thinking she was never able to give him the love he deserves.

Then her mind replayed Dadi's words in her mind.

“Khushi, I am talking to you. Where are you lost? Please stop crying now. I can’t see you like this. Please.” He took her into his embrace and pacified her to be calm.

Unaware of them, Arnav is standing in the balcony attached to their room and seeing everything with furious red eyes. It is getting beyond his endurance to see Khushi in someone else’s arms.

Jatin raised her face up and looked at her teary face which became swell due to continuous crying. She looked into his eyes for a moment and hugged him back. This surprised Jatin. At the same time, he is overwhelmed in joy. For the first time, they are sharing a hug.

From the past 4 years, she never reacts like this. Whatever happens she always keeps a distance from him. She cried, but never shared what she was going through. But today something is changing.

“Did she start liking me?” Jatin smiles to himself but seeing her state, he gets panicked. He doesn’t know whether she would like to share her sorrow or not. He is constantly asking her to speak.

Finally gaining courage, she decided to speak out.

“Jatin.. I..”

“Han Khushi bolo. Tell me who is the reason for your tears. If you want we will leave this house right now. There is a limit of tolerance. I won’t let Dadi humiliate you all the time. Let’s go.” As he turns to bring suitcase, Khushi stops him in the middle.

″I am ready to become your wife.”

“Be your wife? Of Course you are my official wife.”

“Not like that. I mean..I..” She paused with her lips trembling. “Till date we were pretending to be husband and wife for the outside world but under the closed door, we are just staying like two strangers.” She paused. Her voice is breaking as what she is going to say next is hard for her, very hard.

“I am ready to take our relationship to the next level.”

“What?” Jatin gets tongue tied.

“Yes, Jatin. I am ready to give myself to you. To be your wife physically.”

It was the biggest blow for Arnav. At first he was content hearing that Khushi didn’t break her promise. They promised each other to always remain loyal. She never gets close to another man, except him. But what he heard next shaken his ground.

She nodded to Jatin with her head down who was still standing in a shock state. She slid her dupatta down and said. ”I am ready to fulfill Dadi's wish. For jiya sake, I can do anything and if it costs to give heir to this family, then I am ready to fulfill all duties as a wife.” She spoke with a broken voice.

Arnav on the other side clenched his fist knowing how worse his family is. Jatin’s family made his Khushi suffer so much that she is being forced to do all that her heart never allows her.

Arnav got out of there and jumped out from the balcony and began thinking how to safeguard Khushi. After thinking for a while, he came to only one conclusion and made few calls to execute it. Till now his only aim is to ruin her life as she did his. But now he will protect her from her so-called in-laws.

“I won’t let you be in this nameless marriage, Khushi. I will save you from this hell. Till now I thought you betrayed me. I am such a terrible lover. How stupid I am to doubt your love! If you had any feelings for Jatin, I would have never thought of doing this what I am going to do next. I am sorry baby. You left me with only one option.”

~~~

“Stop it khushi. It’s all happening due to Dadi. I won’t spare her” Jatin covered her chest with her dupatta and turned to walk out. Khushi ran behind him and stopped him.

“Don’t say anything to Dadi. I am not saying under any pressure. Trust me. You really deserve to be loved. But sadly, I am your worst wife who never cares about you. My entire world revolves around Jiya. But while doing so, I never thought about you. How much you sacrifice, how much you fight for me every single day. Neither I am capable of giving you love nor satisfies you physically. But now I realize my mistake. Your life is completely ruined by marrying a pregnant unwed woman.”

“Stop it Khushi. What you are saying? Whatever happened to you in the past was not your fault. Who told you I am unhappy? I am the luckiest man on the earth to get you as my wife and jiya as my daughter. Yuu both are my sunshine. Apple of my eyes. I admit I love you from the very first time I saw you. But my love is not selfish to force you. So, stop thinking rubbish that you are not capable of satisfying me. I didn’t need any such things. Your presence is enough for me to spend the rest of life. You don’t need to love me back because my love is enough for both of you. I told you before and I am telling you again that I am ready to wait for that day when you say that you love you.”

“This family needs your own blood. How much I try, it is difficult for me to move on. But I try...I try to be a good wife. I love my daughter wholeheartedly and for her, I can go to any extent.” He was about to say something when jiya came inside.

Khushi instantly wiped off her tears and put a wide smile on her face.

“Jiya beta. Why are you standing there? Come in?”

Jatin saw Jiya lost in viewing something in her hands.

“Papa..Papa.. I want to show you my drawing book. Look, I got A grade.” WIth a bright smile.

“Wow my princess is super talented. I wonder how in every extra curricular activity, in every exam you come first.” Jiya blink her eyes with her finger on her chin and think for a while before answering.

“Maybe because my superman Papa is as talented as me, haina.” He made a sad puppy face saying No. While Khushi lost in recalling old days when she used to get insecure and jealous seeing Arnav mind-blowing results in exams.

During examinations, he always get good marks. In every subject, he was a topper. He is a gold medalist too. While girls always roam around him and find opportunity to have a small talk. But his eyes are only on his heartbeat- On khushi. He used to complete all her assignments and helped her in studies. No wonder Jiya got this trait from her real father.

“Arnav, I don’t like those chicks roaming around you.”

“Come on Khushi. Stop being insecure freaks. You know I am yours.”

“I know but I don’t trust those mini skirts girls.”

She frowns shooting daggers at the girls who is currently talking to her Arnav while he is helping one of them to design the current project. Frowning deep, she took him to the corner and charged him. He got taken aback by her sudden action and pinch her cute red nose.

“When we have our baby, she will be as cute as you.” She gave him a glare not ready to mellow down so early.

Taking her into his tight embrace, he pampers her a little. Without a second, her anger disappeared and she grinned at his jokes.

“Why are you alrounder in every task? I am sure our kids will go completely on you.”

"Oh really?" He gave her an intense look causing her to blush. “You want to make babies" She shook her head nervously. "Since you are so desperate for having kids, let me give you some.” With that, he erase the distance.

"Stay away you monster" Pushing him, she ran away.

“Khushi wait. I am just kidding my love. You know I hate it when you run away like this.” But she hides behind one tree, getting nervous and scared. She refused to come out when he call her numerous times. This makes him restless. Whenever she vanished from his sight without warning, he get restless.

“Come out. Okay fine, I will not do anything to my cute tigress until we marry. Okay? Now please come out baby. I need you.”

“Mad raizada.” Khushi smiles, snapping back to present hearing Jatin-Jiya talks. Her smile faded instantly and reality stuck to her. She swallowed the painful lump down her throat and forced to smile when Jiya pull her dupatta.

"Mumma say that you are happy seeing this results." Lovingly, Khushi caress her face and nodded weakly.

“Papa you are so intelligent. I am so proud of my talented Papa.”

“No Beta, Your Papa is very weak in studies. I used to get below average marks in schooling. As a result, my khadoos teacher always beat me with scale.

“How dare she! I would sui her.”

“She is no more beta. But thankfully she got saved by mini wild cat.” He grinned.

“Ohh! Very sad.” Jatin and Jiya keep on talking for a while.

Khushi insists her daughter go back to sleep as tomorrow she has to wake up early for school. But Jiya went completely on her stubborn father. She gives a hard time to Khushi. She makes her run behind to catch the little toddler.

“Hehe you can’t catch me, Mumma. I am super strong and fast.” Jiya proudly stated and hid behind her foster father, Jatin.

“Baby. Why are you troubling your Mum? I am very tired.” Jiya denies and continues playing with her favorite toy. After sometime, she retired onto her Mama’s lap and took a sound sleep.

Jatin admires his little family with a broad smile. He signed Khushi and she nodded. Carefully, without breaking her slumber, Jatin took Jiya into his arms and led her back to her room. Before he leave, Khushi stops him and says, “Our conversation was left incomplete. Think about what I have told you recently.” He replied to her with silence and walked off carrying sleepy Jiya.

Once they left, Khushi sighed, This decision is tough but for Jiya’s security she has to do this. Putting stone on her heart, she decided to talk to Jatin regarding this matter.

Then, she took out her nightgown and turned toward the washroom to change. But her feet halted when wind blew indicating the presence of him. She shook her head and slowly began to move hoping it should be her imagination. Proving herself correct, she saw Arnav standing right behind her shooting murderous glare .

“How..you..enter..my..I ..will..call..my..Husband- ″ She opened her mouth to shout, but within quick reflex action, he smelled her chloroform.

“Husband MY FOOT.” Angrily, he grabbed her wedding chain and threw it off her neck. “No bloody man has right on you, Except me. You only wear the mangalsutra of my name. No-one else. Did you understand!” She gets afraid seeing his rage. His face turn reddening.

Those conversations keep echoing into his mind, causing him hell furious.

“Arnav..no..You..what are you doing.” Without any word, he strode toward the door and shut it off. She gulped hard and moved backward searching a way to get rid of him. But he didn't allow her to move an inch and strode urgently toward her causing her to step back fearfully. She has never seen him angry to this extent. What has happened to him? Why he is reacting like this? She thought.

“I can do anything and everything.”

She whimpered as her eyes getting closed due to the effect of sedatives given by him. He took her intensely close and touched her cheeks. “Sorry Baby. I told you don’t mess with me. You know how crazily and obsessively your Arnav is in love with you. Still you think I let you get close to anyone.”

Everything blur before her eyes. She blinked her eyelashes and used her hands in the air to struggle. Using rope, he tied her both hands and hugged her wildly. “I love you Khushi. I love you the most.”

“I don’t..love..you..”

“Shut up. Dare you lie on my face.”

“What are you doing to me..leave..me..stop this madness..I am marri..-” She grabbed her head with her both hands. Everything is sinking before her eyes.”

“Only for the outside world. Technically you became mine years ago.” He said pecking her juicy lips repeatedly until she stopped wriggling. But she didn’t give up. She struggled again.

“Arnav..Please..no..This is wrong..”

“Shhh.. You talk a lot Baby. Sleep for a while..Very soon I will take you into my fantasy world. Then nobody will disturb us. Only you and me and our little family.”

“No..Let me..go..” She mumbled before losing her consciousness.

“I am sorry khushi for doing all this. I never wanted to hurt you, but do you left any option? How do I let anyone take advantage of your innocence. You are too good for this cruel world. Most importantly I can’t see my tigress suffer. You would never be happy without me.” He smiles admiring her sleepy form clutching his shirt. Brushing her cheeks by his fingers, “No one has a right to own your heart, to claim your lips, to love you like I do.”

Quickly, he wrapped her fully to the bed-sheet and took her on his shoulder. By hearing someone footsteps approaching, he got alerted and immediately jumped out from the balcony with the help of his private guards who were waiting outside for them.

Grabbing her tightly by her waist, he reached the backside of their mansion and successfully stepped out from the hidden pathway that led directly toward the main street.

Reaching near his car, he immediately unwinds her from the Bed-sheet and places her inside his car.

He opens the glass window. He saw Jatin standing in the room with Jiya cuddling into his arms.

“Spent the last few days with my daughter. Very soon I will come back to take her. You dare to steal my Khushi and my daughter from me, I won’t spare you, Mr. Jatin Kapoor.” He drops his gaze back to sleeping Khushi whose head is laying on his shoulder.

“Say last goodbye to your fake husband and fake family.”

To be continued!

This is the longest update. Please give votes and comments to get next chapter fast.
Next chapter is posted on inkitt. Link in my bio.

Chapter- 7 (Inkitt update)

Tucking her hair tendril, he took her on his lap and kept staring at her lovingly “I am sorry Baby. I know once you wake you, you might hate me, scream at me or do some stunts to get rid of me. But this time you are in my love cage. No matter what I will find out what more you are hiding.

His heart sank as he saw some strains of red color on her partition. A sharp type of punch felt within his heart.

To be continued!

Please give votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 29.8K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
424K 17.8K 72
A love story of two persons who are very different from each other.Inspite of all the diffrences they find there final destination together.Read the...
1.1M 50.2K 100
It is said that love and hate are two sides of the same coin... Any moment, it can flip the other way... Would it be true for a person like Arnav Sin...
121K 6.3K 16
Love story of Arnav and Khushi (Arshi).. "Please don't leave me jaan...." "Never", she said... "Never ever... I will be with you till my last breath...