Chasing After You

By silentreader8789

Hyun Bin is present in Son Ye Jin's life as a miracle beyond her mind. But the wounds given by Bin made Ye Ji... More

1. Mr.Crush
2. Welcome Back!
3. Long-Lost Lover
5. The Nightmare
6. Everything Happens for A Reason
7. The Creepy Stalker
8. Shoes Story
9. Hyun Bin vs Gong Yoo
10. Trip To Daegu
11. All is Revealed!
12. Where is Our Child?
13. Runaway
14. Meeting Gomo
15. A Request
16. Caught Between Two Stools
17. Loving is Not Owning
18. The Obstacles
19. "I do"

4. All I Want is You!

1.8K 107 17
By silentreader8789

Ye Jin walked fast to chase Hyun Bin who was in front of her without that man noticing. She just followed that man's footsteps to his car. And, when Hyun Bin had already unlocked the car and sat in the driver's seat, Ye Jin boldly opened the passenger door and then sat on the passenger seat without invitation.

Hyun Bin was shocked by the unexpected appearance of Ye Jin next to him. Yet he tried to control his facial expression to look cool. Ye Jin's face looked very tense and her anger could explode anytime.

"Annyeong Son ssi, do you want to ride with me?" Hyun Bin gave Ye Jin a smile.

Once upon a time, that smile is used to be Ye Jin's favourite. But for now, that the same smile made Ye Jin irritated.

"Bin, what do you really want? What was your intention just now?" Ye Jin kept shooting Hyun Bin without saying hello.

Hyun Bin shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe you?" Hyun Bin pointed Ye Jin and then winked to her.

Hyun Bin was being playful with Ye Jin. She got hotter and angrier after hearing it. Now her face extremely flushed and red as a rose.

"Oh please, Bin. Can you please don't do something stupid? We're been apart from each other like, forever. After that, when we suddenly meet again, you keep talking about wanting to get back with me? Please stop joking." Ye Jin said angrily.

"Why can't I? That's nothing wrong." Hyun Bin grinned. He couldn't bear to see Ye Jin's cuteness and beauty while angry.

"Mapsosa! Nonsense. You have to ask me questions if I'm married or not? Do I already have a fiancé or boyfriend?" Ye Jin said furiously.

"After all I know you're not married. And that's nothing wrong if there's someone else in your life."

Ye Jin gripped her both knuckles when listening to Hyun Bin's words. It's sounds annoying!

"What makes you feel so confident? At least you asked me early whether I want to be with you or not?" Ye Jin argued.

Hyun Bin changed his position to face Ye Jin while smiling. Ye Jin displeased. She hates that smile! She won't melt with that smile! Never! She is not 21 years old Son Ye Jin anymore.

"As the truth, I never said that I agreed when you wanted to break up with me a long time ago. Theoretically you're still my girlfriend, right?" Hyun Bin teased in mischievous tone.

Hyun Bin's statement was like thunder crashing in the dark. Ye Jin was stunned for a moment because her brain was not able to digest what Hyun Bin said. What a ridiculous logic!

"Bin, what are you talking about? I'm not your wife nor your girlfriend! There is no bond between us. If I said I don't want you in my life and I'm gone from your life, that means we're legally separated! Enough Bin. I don't have time to entertain crazy man like you."

Ye Jin's hand had already reached the door handle, wanting to open the car door. However, Hyun Bin's action is much faster. He locked all doors with central lock immediately.

Ye Jin turned back as fast as lightning towards Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin's sharp staring eyes didn't move away. She was dissatisfied with that man's actions.

"Bin! Please don't raise my blood pressure."

A few seconds later, Ye Jin proceeded to unlock the door next to her and wanted to get out as soon as possible. Hyun Bin continued to act fast by holding Ye Jin's left arm. Without warning, he moved closer towards Ye Jin.

His body was closer over Ye Jin so that his hand could reach the door handle next to the passenger. The door was already half open, Hyun Bin closed it again and kept it locked as well.

Ye Jin's eyes immediately widened. She has no idea. Her body was feeling tight and stiff, the distance between them was pretty close. Ye Jin is already trapped between the car seat and also Hyun Bin's body.

Hyun Bin speechless. As soon as the door was locked, then he shifted his face towards Ye Jin. He still maintains the same position as before. There is no sign of wanting to return back to his early position.

Hyun Bin's position and face less than two inches in front of her, Ye Jin's heart automatically moved fast. Her breathing was also fluctuating rapidly, and her body began to shiver. The fear that herself did not know the cause, suddenly came. Then she closed her eyes tightly, her hands covered her forehead.

"No! Don't!" Ye Jin's voice trembled.

Hyun Bin was very shocked to see Ye Jin's condition suddenly changed. Then he distanced himself as far away from Ye Jin. He didn't think Ye Jin would react that much.

"Ye Jin, are you okay? Don't get me wrong. I don't intend to do anything to you. I just want to close the door. We haven't finished discussing yet."

Hyun Bin was also restless to see Ye Jin in such state. He saw Ye Jin look as if the person suffered from phobia or had a panic attack. It never crossed his mind to want to do anything bad or take advantage over Ye Jin. Everything happens spontaneously. He didn't understand why Ye Jin's reaction was so impact.

Ye Jin took a deep breath trying to soothe her heartbeat. Her herself never thought that she would react like that. Everything happens too fast and spontaneously.

"You look really pale. I'll take you to the hospital now." Hyun Bin's hand has reached for the gear button. He was ready to start the car engine.

"No, Bin. No. I want to go out." Ye Jin's hand groped for car door handle.

Unaware of his hand moving fast, Hyun Bin once again linked Ye Jin's left arm tried to stop that woman from getting out of the car.

But unexpectedly, Ye Jin seemed even more surprised when her arm was held like that. She quickly pushed. Her movement was very fast as she found the car door handle and then left Hyun Bin.

Hyun Bin was obviously stunned by Ye Jin's drastic action. He also didn't waste time and kept rushing out to run after Ye Jin. He chased not to add Ye Jin's stress, but he was quite worried seeing the state of his beloved woman. Her health does not seem to be in good condition. She staggered.

Hyun Bin strode fast and intercepted Ye Jin's steps. He stood right in front of that woman making Ye Jin's leg swing also automatically stop. Ye Jin sighed again for the umpteenth time.

Sheesh!

Hyun Bin spontaneously raised both his hands, as sign there would be no more skinship just like before. He just needs a little space to talk with Ye Jin alone.

"Ye Jin, please? I just want to take you to the hospital. Then I'll send you home. I'm worried to see your condition like this." Hyun Bin tried to persuade.

"No need for you to worry. I just need a little rest and I'll be fine." Ye Jin squeezed her head and taking a deep breath and trying to regain her inner calm.

"Ye Jin, please listen to me... You're not feeling well obviously."

"Bin, all I need now is peace. Can you please don't force me?" Ye Jin was already in a high tone.

"I'm not forcing you. I just want to make sure of your safety and health. Do you know how much I worried about you? Can you please put aside your anger these times for a while even if you're angry with me?" Hyun Bin's tone also rose uncontrollably.

"I'll be fine if I'm away from you."

Zing!

Hyun Bin's heart shot after hearing the sharp words coming out of Ye Jin's lips. It hurts so much!

"Ye Jin ... Do you hate me that much?" Hyun Bin's tone had changed melancholy. His heart feels like it's being torn apart.

He knew he was guilty towards Ye Jin. He has betrayed the sacred love given to him by Ye Jin. However, he truly regrets his actions from the past and is indeed determined to get Ye Jin's love back.

Ye Jin shook her head several times but nothing came out of her lips. She no longer wanted to discuss the matter. Then, she tried to pave the way by slowly pushing Hyun Bin's chest. However, suddenly without warning Ye Jin's drooping body wanted to fall to the ground.

Hyun Bin quickly restrained Ye Jin's body from falling. That woman had fainted unconscious!

"Ye Jin ... Ye Jin! Wake up Ye Jin!" Hyun Bin's hand gently patted Ye Jin's cheek trying to awaken her. However, no response was given.

Without wasting time, Hyun Bin carried Ye Jin and brought her to his car. He took Ye Jin to the nearest hospital. His heart seemed torn apart seeing Ye Jin's condition like that.

As fast as lightning Hyun Bin drove the car to the hospital quickly. He didn't want anything bad to happen over Ye Jin. He won't allow it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.3K 28
Y/N finds herself in a deep hole when her parents request her of something that she had feared for a long time. and her life makes a complete one-eig...
16.5K 455 15
she runs away from home with her 6 year old son, as they wonder the streets of Seoul, they run into someone they least expect to see.
61.4K 2.8K 17
What if he is her only chance? Her only chance to be free from her father and her brother. Also, a chance for her to pursue her dreams. Being as bril...
9.6K 401 26
Thinking that he has forgotten his childhood love, Beomgyu encounters him again years later.