𝗧𝗡𝗲 π—šπ—Ώπ—Όπ˜„π˜π—΅ 𝗒𝗳 𝗔 οΏ½...

By itwerk4cookies

𝙰 πšπš’πš›πš• πšπš›πš˜πš– π™°πšπš• πšŒπš›πš˜πšœπšœ πš™πšŠπšπš‘πšœ πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 " π™·πš˜πš˜πšπš•πšžπš– " 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšŒπšŠπš•πš• πš‘πš’οΏ½... More

𝗧𝗡𝗲 π—šπ—Ώπ—Όπ˜„π˜π—΅ 𝗼𝗳 𝗔 π—¦π˜‚π—»π—™π—Ήπ—Όπ˜„π—²π—Ώ
T.G.O.A.S.F 1🌻
T.G.O.A.S.F 2🌻
T.G.O.A.S.F 4🌻
T.G.O.A.S.F 5 🌻
T.G.O.A.S.F 6🌻

T.G.O.A.S.F 3🌻

852 43 16
By itwerk4cookies

Monet Jashai Lewis POV ( YES I EDITED THAT WHORES )

" Domani I'm so sorry " I kept sending him voicemails while sobbing .

I had no intentions on messing around with his best friend but it was the liquor talking .

" fuck you keep calling him for " jahlil threw a phone book at me , making me duck .

" STOP YOU RETARD " I threw my couch pillow at him. He snickered and hung his head low before picking it up .

" you wasn't listening when I was telling you stop , yk you could go to jail for rape but you lucky ion fuck with 12 " he walked out the living room and came back with a Hennessy bottle.

" ITS YO FUCKIN FAULT I LOST MY BESTFRAN HOE " he beat on my condo counter.

As you can tell 2 hoes don't make a good duo . Yes I'll admit I was a hoe , but it's what I was taught , mama had me at 15 tried her best but I went my own way wanted to be somebody I wasn't ☝🏾.

Coulda made it out with a rap career , gave it up for this nigga , Domani the one who put me on and in the studio.

Crazy but they say you don't miss your good thang till it's gone🤦🏾‍♀️.

And they was right , always been right . This the 2nd time I ruined something good. Domani was a real person , since I've met him he's always been smart , handsome , and outgoing , oh and he could do his shit with the sports too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.

.
.
𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙖𝙝 𝘽𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙩

( this is not real but I edited this to make her look pregnant) 💞she look so good pregnant .

" vonnnnnn " i pouted , he had took the last donut

" Dayvon give my baby back her fuckin food , yk she feeding for 2 now " my mama popped von in the head with a wooden spoon making him hold his head groaning.

" aw shit , fuck " he cussed walking out the kitchen but not before stubbing his toe on the edge of the counter making me hiss and him cuss more

" DAMN , FUCK , SHIT , BITCH " he punched his fists in the air

" fuck , gang you good " I stood back chewing my donut looking at him being cautious , cause he might swing and hit the wrong person.

" DAYVON AND DESTINY , watch y'all mothafuckin mouths " my mama called out at us.

" ong , what's wrong wit em ma " our lil sister Dylan walked in the kitchen with a black Nike headband , sports bra , and spongebob pajama pants on.

" Diane - I mean Dylan, you look like yo name "

" what's that ? " she puckered her lips up , looking around

Me and Von looked at eachother and said

" A DYKE " we busted out laughing , while my mama sneaked a laugh..

.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Lil filler cause I was bored☝🏾💗!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
72.8K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...