Dice [h.s.]

By tpwk_pleaseeee

"She was an angel craving chaos. He was a demon seeking peace." -Helen - Their love wasn't supposed to happe... More

warning/intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
Prologue I

15

2.4K 56 35
By tpwk_pleaseeee

"He set fire to the world around him but never let a flame touch her." -Unknown

"Harry, please." I couldn't believe it. It was him. It was really him. He came to save me.

"I'm here baby, I'm here to save you." Harry rushed over to me in the chair and grabbed one of the knives from the tray.

Harry one by one cut off all of the ropes, setting all my restricted body parts free. Once he set my hands and arms free, I tried to bring my arms up but it hurt like a bitch. The fucking bullets in my arm. Fuck.

"Come on, we need to leave." Harry ran towards the door, turning around and holding his hand out for me to take.

"Harry. I can't walk very well right now. Can you uh, carry me?" I looked down to the newly open slash in my leg.

Marcus had reopened it when he noticed it was slowly healing. That's what he did before Harry shot him right in front of me without zero hesitation. But I didn't care. I was just so happy to see him.

Harry didn't even question me before he was running to my side. Harry wrapped his arms under my body, picking me up without any struggle. I grabbed onto his shirt for support.

"Let's go." Harry whispered before cocking his gun under me and shooting outside the door to make sure it was safe.

As we emerged from the concrete room, I looked around my surroundings. I don't remember ever passing this. Granted I didn't remember even getting into that room in the first place.

"Ryleigh! Let's go! I got her!" Harry called down the hall while we slowly backed towards the open door.

"Coming!" Ryleigh called out, running towards us while shooting at guys who were following her.

Harry and Ryleigh ran out of the warehouse and slammed the door shut before continuing their run. It was hot outside and the sun was so fucking bright. I nuzzled my forehead in the crook of Harry's neck to shield myself from the sun.

I feel like I'm getting over a bad hangover because of much it's affecting me. Then I remembered, I was just in a dark room for god knows how long. God it's felt like days since I've felt the sun on my skin.

I heard a door open and then I felt my body drop while Harry tightened his grip around my waist. There were still gunshots as I heard two car doors close and Harry zoom off.

I finally lifted my head to notice Harry's face very close to mine. I was sitting on Harry's lap while he drove away as fast as he could from the rustic building we were just previously in.

Ryleigh was sitting beside him, pulling down her black ski mask and wiping a mixture of blood and sweat off of her forehead. Ryleigh looked over to me with a sympathetic look.

"See Harry, I told ya she was strong." Ryleigh went to touch my shoulder but quickly pulled back as I flinched.

That was my bad shoulder.

"How are you?" Harry looked down to my eyes. He was breathing heavily under the ski mask. I tried my best to smile.

I pulled his ski mask down to reveal his pink lips I have thought so much about. Once I was cleaned up, I was gonna kiss those mother fuckers I swear. I'm not holding back anymore. I'm fucking done.

"I mean, I have two bullets in my shoulder and a bleeding gash on my leg. Other than that I'm feeling fabulous." I chuckled a bit, but quickly stopped when I felt pain in my side.

"You look amazing." Ryleigh chimed in, cocking her gun and pointing it at the windshield.

"Hey, Ryleigh. Thank you. Like, seriously. Thank you." I turned my neck towards her and held my half good arm out.

Ryleigh pulled her lips to the side and grabbed my hand. She held it in her hands.

"I couldn't let you die Kennedy. Your honorary family now." Ryleigh winked before giving me my hand back.

I'm family? Oh wow that means so fucking much.

"And thank you Harry." I leaned my head on his shoulder as he narrowed his eyes on the road.

"For what?" Harry glanced down at me and back to the road. He was eager to get out of here.

"For saving me." I pressed a quick kiss to his shoulder, watching as his body slightly tensed.

"I feel like a major third wheel right now." Ryleigh chimed in, snickering at my interaction.

I simply stuck my bruised middle finger up to her, using as much strength as I could to get it up high enough for her to see. I didn't feel like verbally insulting my lord and savior right now.

The rest of the ride was quiet. But, all I could bring myself to feel was relief and safety. I had wrapped my good arm around Harry's chest and cuddled up to him. I just needed to feel safe.

I knew he would come and save me. He was smart and dangerous. You don't fuck with smart and dangerous. But just knowing Harry cared enough to find me made me feel so fucking loved.

Harry first pulled up to Alea to drop Ryleigh off. I'm guessing Harry's gonna come back with me, which I frankly want more than anything. He told Ryleigh a few things before she patted the roof of his car and entered Alea. It had gotten so dark out.

"Do you wanna move seats?" Harry looked down to me, snuggled up in his lap. I frowned.

"Not really no." I answered honestly, locking my eyes on his. They were so sad and broken looking at mine.

Harry just shook his head and drove down the street to my apartment building. Honestly, I felt very unsafe here but I guess this was kind of the only place I lived.

Harry parked on the street where I usually parked my car. He unlocked the door before wrapping his arms around me and getting out of the car with me. He kept his eyes locked above my body.

He locked his car and walked into my building and straight to my apartment. When we reached my apartment, my door was completely open. I narrowed my eyes to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

"Me and Ryleigh broke into your apartment." Harry shrugged and walked into the apartment, closing the door behind us.

Harry walked me into my bedroom and sat me down on my bed. As my ass hit the cushions, I winced at the sudden pressure on my thigh. Marcus went deeper with the knife the second time he cut me.

"Can I uhm. Can I help you clean yourself off? Unless you want to do it yourself but I don't think you can quite do that." Harry sat down beside me on the bed and looked down at his bloody hands.

"Yes you can. I would like that." I took Harry's bloody hand in mine, trying to offer him support.

"Oh okay. I promise i'll keep my eyes trained." Harry chuckled and got up. Harry removed his suit jacket and laid it on my bed.

Harry folded his sleeves up to above his elbows and unbuttoned his white business shirt a little above what seems like a big butterfly tattoo. He has a butterfly tattoo? Odd.

Harry picked me up once more and brought me into my bathroom. He sat me down on my counter before looking at me with puppy eyes. It's like seeing me like this was physically hurting him.

"Can I?" Harry gestured to my completely ripped top and my destroyed leggings. Damn I really liked these leggings.

"Go ahead." I tried my best to raise my arms but quickly winced once I went too far. Harry gulped.

Harry wrapped his fingers around the hem of my shirt and pulled it up and off of my head exposing just my bra. He then moved to my leggings and slowly pulled them down my legs as gently as he could.

Harry looked me in the eyes, knowing damn well he wants to check my body out right now. I really fucking appreciate the restraint. I don't feel too sexy right now ya know.

"Do you wanna leave these on?" Harry pointed to my bra and pantys that were still on my body.

"No, you can take them off. I don't mind." I tried to give him a reassuring smile. But he just pulled his lips back into his mouth and took a deep breath.

I don't really have anything to hide. I don't care if he sees my body. It's probably nothing compared to what he's seen before. I mean, the only thing he'll see is a tamed cooch and a few cuts. He's already seen the main damage.

Harry wrapped his arms around my shoulders, hovering over the bullet wound and unclasped my bra with the flick of a finger. He watched it collapse to the floor and immediately brought his eyes to the floor.

"You can look Harry. You don't have to act like a little boy seeing boobs for the first time." I hooked my fingers at the bottom of his chin and lifted his head up. Harry nodded.

This is the most innocent I've ever seen him. He's being so careful and loving. Who knew he had this in him?

"I know it's just- Ryleigh made a comment earlier and it's just now playing through my head." Harry cleared his throat as his eyes stayed locked on mine. I can only imagine what she said.

I rolled my eyes playfully as Harry shook his head to get the thought out of his head. You would think I'd be in much more pain right now. But I think my bodies been through so much, it doesn't feel anything.

Harry carefully lifted me up and pulled my underwear down and off of my legs. My bare ass hit the cold counter top, making me hiss at the drastic change in temperature.

"The water might hurt on the cuts and it might turn brownish from the blood. But it's gonna help clean it. It will also help me get the bullets out of your shoulder with less pain. So just, tell me if it's too much." Harry chewed on his bottom lip as he ran to my bathtub and turned the water on.

I nodded in response as Harry tested the water temperature. How was he planning on removing two fucking bullets from my shoulder? What was he, a fucking doctor? I'm not gonna even bother asking though.

Harry walked back over to me and ran his fingers through his hair before picking me up like before and walking over to the slowly filling bathtub. Harry gently lowered me into the bathtub.

I hissed as the water hit my thigh cut and gripped onto Harry's shirt for support. My breath started to shake as Harry sat me down on the bathtub floor and got to his knees.

Harry sat there while I held on tightly to his shirt. I was trying to get used to the burning sensation in all my cuts. It hurt so fucking badly. Hey, at least the pain is back.

"Can I wash you?" Harry lowered down to his heels as I slowly let go of his shirt and gripped the tub.

I nodded.

Harry got up from the floor and walked over to the shower. I watched him open my shower door and grab my pink puff and Olay body wash. He looked so damn cute helping me.

I couldn't help but glance down at the water. Just like he said, it started to turn brown from all the blood that had dried on my body. I felt my breath cut short when I watched some blood pour out from my thigh cut.

"I'm gonna replace the water okay? The cleaner the water the better." Harry whispered before unplugging the drain and starting the clear water again.

"Can I hold your hand? This water hurts so fucking badly." I looked down at the tight grip I had on the bathtub.

Harry wiped his hand on his white shirt before releasing mine from the tub and holding it in his. I gripped onto it tightly and let out a sigh of relief. My hand was starting to hurt from the awkward position.

The water started to slowly drain and turn back into clear with a bit of brown still from what my oozing cut had left.

Harry gulped again and turned towards the soap he had brought over. Without letting go of my hand, Harry opened the soap cap with his teeth and used his free hand to spread it on the puff.

I bit down on my tongue as I watched him lift my leg up and spread the puff up and down my leg. I would wince every once and awhile as he hit some of the tiny cuts with the soap.

This is only to help you Kennedy.

Harry lowered my leg back down into the water to wash it off, then lifted my injured leg.

"Gah!" I shouted as he spread the puff up and down my leg. He gently grazed over my cut, making me grip his hand tighter.

"I know, I'm sorry Kennedy." Harry whispered, pressing his lips to my hand to try and soothe me.

Harry gently lowered my leg again, earning another shriek from me as the cut hit the water. He would wince when I winced like he could feel my pain. I felt terrible.

Harry washed over my stomach and over my chest, then washed my good arm and rinsed water over it. Then my bad arm and spending a little extra time on my wounded shoulder before rinsing it.

"May I?" Harry gestured to my lower half. I took a deep breath and nodded. Harry nodded back and let go of my hand.

I gripped the tub again as he brought his arm under the water to cup my lower back. Harry washed my vagina and butt all without looking for too long. He gently lowered me back into the water and immediately took my hand again.

"See, not that bad?" Harry sucked at his lower lip and watched as sweat dripped down my face.

It was a painful sweat.

"Uhm, there's a towel over on the counter. And my clothes are in my dresser." I let go of Harry's hand so I could gesture to the areas I was referring too.

Harry quickly got up and ran into my room. He came back with lace underwear and a baggy white t-shirt. He then grabbed the towel on the counter and came back over to me.

Harry unclogged the drain to let the water flow out and looked down to me. Harry bent down and wrapped his arms around my waist to lift me up. Harry wrapped the towel around me and sat me down on the arm of the bathtub.

I just let him dry me. Dry my arms, my legs, my chest, my neck, everywhere. Harry eventually pulled my underwear onto me and slipped my shirt onto my body. He then picked me up bridal style and brought me back to my bed.

Harry laid the towel under my thigh and went back into my bathroom. He searched around until he found a big first aid box. My mom had bought that for me a few years ago. How did he know it was there?

Actually, on second thought, I don't care.

"I'm gonna deal with your shoulder first. Your gonna wanna hold onto something," Harry climbed over me and sat down on his knees beside me on the bed.

Harry searched through the first aid kit and pulled out a pair of purple tweezers. I grabbed the first thing I could find. I grabbed his thigh and I don't regret it one bit. Harry didn't even flinch either.

Harry took a deep breath before rolling my sleeve up and spreading my skin open.

"I'm so sorry Kennedy. Squeeze as hard as you need." Harry cleared his throat and without warning reached into my wound.

"Fuck!" I yelled in pain, squeezing my eyes shut as I felt him dig around in my shoulder and pull out one of the two bullets.

"One more time Love, you're doing amazing. Squeeze harder if you need, I can take it." Harry looked down to my hand nearly squeezing his thigh lifeless. I don't think I can go any harder without drawing blood.

Harry went into my wound again, searching through and quickly pulling the second bullet out.

"Agh!" I groaned out as I felt my shoulder release a shit ton of tension. I felt like I could actually use it now.

Harry quickly stuffed gauzes in it and sprayed some spray around it. He whipped some alcohol around it and pulled the gauze out to replace it with a heavy duty band aid. He then wrapped my shoulder to keep pressure on it.

"I'm so sorry Kennedy. I can only imagine how much that hurts." Harry removed my hand from his thigh and climbed off of the bed.

"Will my shoulder be okay?" I didn't even try to hide the tears that flew down my face.

"Yea, it just needs to heal." Harry looked to my wrapped shoulder and rolled the sleeve back down.

"I'm guessing it's my thighs turn?" I started to slowly move myself on the bed to face him since I had a feeling in my arm.

"Yea, I'll need to stitch it. Are you comfortable with me doing that?" Harry rummaged through the kit until he found a needle and surgical thread.

"Yes, just fix me." I chuckled the best I could.

Harry lowered to the floor and kneeled down in front of me, leaning on the bed. Harry pushed my shirt up and tucked it into my underwear. He bit his bottom lip while looking at the cut.

"This is deep. I need to clean it first. There's gonna be a lot of pain again." Harry grabbed some alcohol spray.

"How do you know all of this?" I gripped my head board as Harry began to spray the alcohol in my cut.

"My mum taught me. She was an E.R. doctor or nurse, I don't really remember." Harry shrugged as he stopped the spray and started to thread the needle.

"She taught you well- fuck!" I groaned, feeling the sharp pinch of the needle hit my skin.

"She did. I miss her a lot." Harry narrowed his eyes at my cut and started to stitch it up.

"Leonardo told me that he killed your parents Harry." I decided to just rip the band aid off.

"Yea, I'm sorry I lied to you about that. I just didn't think it was that important." Harry glanced up at me with his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth out of concentration.

"It's okay I just, I feel bad I didn't know. I talk so freely of my parents around you guys. I just feel bad." I brought my lips to a frown. Harry looked up to me with his own frown.

"Don't feel bad. We've all moved on. It happened back when I was eighteen, I'm fine now." Harry went back to finishing up stitching my cut. He snipped the thread and immediately put a band aid on the stitching.

Harry spread his hand up and down my thigh to straighten out the band aid. His eyebrows were furrowed to show that he was determined to just focus on my cut. That's nice of him.

Harry bandaged up my other shoulder and my collar bone. He was finally finished and started to clean up all the supplies he used to make me feel better. He was kneeling between my legs as he looked down at all the other small cuts on my body.

Harry looked up to me and locked his emerald orbs on mine. Like I said, I was gonna kiss his lips tonight. I don't fucking care.

"Harry. The only thing that kept me from going off of the deep end was you. I'm done running from it. So please, just let me kiss you." I scooted towards him, his mouth close to my waist.

Harry's mouth dropped open and he rested his hands on my waist.

"I don't wanna take advantage of you while you're hurt." Harry frowned and got up to sit beside me on the bed.

"You won't I promise. Just please, kiss me." I inched closer to him and pressed my leg against his.

"Fuck it." Harry mumbled.

Before I could say anything back, Harry reached his hands out to wrap around my neck and pulled me towards him. Our lips locked on each other and the feeling was indescribable.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back with force. The feeling of his soft pink lips on mine were something I could only describe as fucking heaven.

Neither of us even tried to include our tongues, we just stuck to our lips smacking against each other. There was no other feeling in the world I wanted to feel right now.

Harry was the first to pull away, backing away from me slowly. His lips were swollen from dangerously caressing mine. He looked so fucking hot I couldn't handle it.

"I either just made the worst mistake of my life or the best decision." Harry let out a deep sigh.

"When I tell you that that's the only reason I needed to survive. I'm not fucking lying." I panted out a pleasurable sigh. Who knew a kiss could be so powerful? I sure didn't.

"C-come on. Let's get you into bed." Harry stood up from the bed and placed the first aid kit on top of my dresser.

"Can we talk first? I have questions." I pulled my bottom lip back into my mouth. Harry nodded shamefully.

I tapped on the other side of the bed to which he happily sat down beside me. I felt so fucking special right now.

"Leonardo told me a few things at my time there." I gulped back the dread in my voice.

"What did he tell you?" Harry was quick to respond. He didn't try to hide his dread though.

"Well, I wanna hear the truth from you first. Harry I can't be in the dark anymore." I quickly turned my expression into anger.

"I know." Harry sighed.

"And if you- Wait, you agree?" I was taken back by his sudden agreeance. I was expecting a fight.

"I'll tell you everything you need to know. No lies. I swear." Harry straightened his back and turned his body completely towards me.

"Good." I nodded.

"I bet you know your father wasn't just a brain surgeon now right? Well, him and my dad were enemies. He was a part of a rival casino which was headed by none other than Leonardo. You're technically supposed to be a part of their team. Same way I inherited my fathers business," Harry started to twist the set of rings on his hands. He looked sad.

"Well, your dad wasn't the angel he convinced you he was. He raped little girls, he'd hurt innocent people, and he was a killer." Harry couldn't bring his head up to look me in the eyes.

"So what your saying is he was preparing me for the inevitable?" I felt my voice starting to shake.

"Basically yes. But he obviously had no intent of you joining the team since he didn't tell you anything about it." Harry slightly tilted his head up so he could look at me under his eyelashes.

"So my father is a filthy liar huh? Wow." I felt tears start to stream down my face and fall into my mouth.

"Can I go get you some water? I doubt you've drunken much." Harry lifted his head to watch my waterfall of tears.

I just nodded which was enough for him to disappear into my kitchen. I couldn't bear him looking at me right now. I was a mess. I already hated that he had to see me at my worst.

Harry came back quickly with a bottle of water and kneeled on the floor beside me again. I turned my body to face him and took the cold water bottle from his hands.

"Harry. Can you stay with me tonight? I just, I don't feel very safe here.'' I sniffled and looked into his eyes.

"Uhm, yea. Yea I will." Harry kicked his shoes off and climbed to the other side of the bed.

Out of instinct, I snuggled into Harry's arms and sipped the water. Harry started to gently stroke my arm, making goose bumps rise to the top of my skin. He made me feel so safe.

"Harry, do you promise to eventually tell me everything?" I watched as my lights slowly lowered from when he shut them off.

"I promise Kennedy. Now try and get some sleep." Harry pushed away some hair from in front of my face.

"Harry." I looked up at Harry with tears still in my eyes. Harry wiped some moisture from under my swollen eyes.

"Yes?" Harry looked down to me with a sad look. He cupped the side of my face and started to rub it gentle.

"Did that kiss feel as good as it did for me, for you?" I took Harry's hand off of my cheek and held it in mine.

"I don't say this often, Kennedy. But, yes. I had waited so long to kiss you it was getting painful." Harry grinned down at me, making a smile appear on my beat up face.

"So, you'd do it again?" I couldn't help but jump to conclusions. Hearing him say that sent shivers up and down my spine.

"Once I know it's safe. I would fuck you Kennedy. I know it's wrong, but I would." Harry cleared his throat.

"Why is it wrong?" I turned my head to the side to get a better look at him in the dark.

"It's a weakness. Liking you is a weakness. And until I know you're safe, I'll have to keep my feelings inside. I have to wait to finally let myself be open about how I feel about you." Harry frowned.

"Don't worry. I'll wait. As long as I know you like me. I'll wait as long as you need." I bit down on my lip.

"Thank you Kennedy. Now rest up. I need you to get better." Harry pressed a gentle kiss to my temple.

"Goodnight. Thank you." I grinned up at him before closing my eyes and cuddling closer to his warm body.

"Goodnight." Harry whispered. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 23.8K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
690K 32.9K 56
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
49.8K 352 5
αž”αŸ’αžšαž‡αž»αŸ†αžŠαŸ„αž™Novel αž€αŸ’αžŠαŸ…αžŸαžΆαž…αŸ‹πŸ”₯
120K 3.3K 47
[COMPLETED] Esmereld Payne, better known as Emera or Esme, has always been a rebellious young woman. She doesn't take shit from anyone and will put s...