The FNIA Saga

Oleh Chinsangan

A totally serious FNIA story about you, a rugged night guard up against some definitely terrifying animatroni... Lebih Banyak

Night 2
Night 3
Night 4
Night 5
Night 6
Night 7

Night 1

7.1K 74 199
Oleh Chinsangan

April Fools you silly geese

Night 1: A New Side Boob

And so the day has finally come – you're done your final class, which means it's reading week! With expert planning, you have no assignments or tests to study for during this intended study time. No, you have a whole week for destressing and having fun with your friends. You can't help but have a skip in your step as you descend down the busy stairs and head straight for the door. All around you, in the two story high building, are other students that're either chatting with each other, listening to music and sitting around, or waiting inside the building for the public bus. That's when you see it. If only your shining hopes were reflected by the environment. You stand before the glass door, staring out at the pouring rain that's pattering on passing cars, the sidewalk, and building across the road.

Your body completely slumps upon seeing this dreary weather. "Oh, come on. I didn't even bring an umbrella. Do I even have an umbrella?" You whisper to yourself.

You jog to the right wall, made of glass, and look for your friends. You just saw one of them packing up but you were too excited to pleb at home. But now it is you who's left behind while he, the true genius, casually heads towards the dorms with an umbrella in hand and friend in toe. You sigh, turning around and heading towards the stairs. The doors you went to before was a little longer way back to your dorms, but it was directly in front of the stairs. If you circle past the stairs and walk down a little more, past the library, and towards the convenience store, there's a set of doors that leads right towards the dormitories.

You follow the path, passing by the stairs and heading straight. Other students are coming in and out of the library, a quick glance showing a plethora of boys and girls at all the tables and couches of the library. To your right, under the stairs and against the wall, are booths which students use for relaxation more than studying. A shame the cafeteria is in the other, older building. You quickly take a right, shortly before you'd get to a hallway with bathrooms, a coffee shop, and the convenience store. Even from here, you get a whiff of the fresh coffee brewed for tired and stressed students.

You push open the first set of glass doors and stop at the next, which actually lead out into the rainstorm. You swing your backpack around and check it, assuring it's zipped up so rain won't give your laptop an unwelcome shower. With that secure, you make sure its snug on your back and take a deep breath, ready to book it until you reach your residence.

You hear the door open behind you, followed by a question. "You just want an umbrella?"

You turn around, seeing someone who's familiar yet you can't put your finger on it. Long blonde hair, green eyes, a black jacket with white fluff on the inside, complementing the black shirt underneath, washed blue jeans, and a backpack that you swear is moving on its own.

"Um... you have one?"

"Sure I do," he stops beside you, putting his hands in the jacket pockets. "Knew it was gonna rain today, didn't want my parade to get ruined."

"Oh, like rain on my parade," you nod.

"Haha! Exactly!" He cheers back at you. "Didn't even have to explain it... I mean, I normally have to because my comedic genius goes over people's heads sometimes."

"PIKA!" A high pitched, muffled voice responds.

"What the hell was that?" You spin around the room. "It sounded like..."

Out of his backpack, a small Pikachu pushes the zipper open and jumps out. It dusts itself off before pointing at the blonde man. "Pika, pi!"

"Shut up, I am funny!"

"Is... is that a Pikachu?" You ask, nearly dumbfounded.

"Pfft, no. Pikachu's aren't real," he replies like it's obvious... which it is. "It's a, uh, monkey in a Pikachu outfit."

You raise your brow at him, then lean on your right leg to look over the apparent "monkey." It's facial movement, its skin, it's all so realistic and on point. But... Pokemon don't exist, so a monkey is certainly more realistic.

"Pika!"

"Right? Always changing," he gestures around your face.

You awkwardly stare at him, not really sure how to react to... everything."Right... what's its name?"

"Well, you know, the name isn't important," he waves off, to which the Pikachu monkey crosses its arms and nods.

"I... have I heard that before?"

"Well... it's a sentence, so... I don't know. Have you?" He flips back on you.

"I... sorry," you shake your head, deciding to dismiss the Pikamonkey. "I'm really having trouble remembering you."

"Pika!"

"I'm super memorable!" He shouts at the small animal. "Anyway," he clears his throat. "I'm Forrest. We're in the same class."

"We are?"

"We are."

"Oh yeah, we are," the memory suddenly comes to the surface, almost out of nowhere.

"Yeah, we are," he assuredly nods. "Anyway, you want that umbrella?"

"Oh, please! I'd love to not get soaked!"

Forrest moves his hand behind him and pulls out an umbrella. Funny, the way his hand moved wasn't even close to his backpack. But maybe he had it in his pocket. It's a rather small umbrella, after all. He hands it to you then opens the door. "You go first, open it up. It'll be big enough for us. Come on, you mouse."

"I thought it was a monkey?"

The nameless Pikachu jumps on Forrest's shoulder, angrily slapping him but to no avail.

"I told you, the name isn't important. You can call him anything."

"Piiiika!" It yelps while continuing its deadly assault.

Ignoring the very lively and intelligent monkey, you step outside and open up the umbrella, surprised at its size. It definitely has enough room for two, maybe two and a half people. Forrest follows suit, keeping pace as you walk across the concrete path back to residence.

"So, uh... you have any plans for reading week? Any assignments or... something?" You attempt to stir up conversation.

"Ah, no, not really. Just, uh, hehe," he mischievously smiles. "Just gonna see what other people do."

"So... you like watching people?" You clarify, a bit concerned.

"Yeah," he confidently replies, but that immediately goes down the drain when he realizes what he said. "Wait, no! Not like that! I swear," he nervously laughs, waving his hands in front of him. "I don't do that. We just have, uh, an interesting group of people around here. Could get into some shenanigans or something."

"I guess. There hasn't been that many major happenings here. It's a pretty calm college, honestly. I was hoping for a little more," you sheepishly admit.

As you end the sentence and near the end of the path, you notice a girl standing near the side of the road. She doesn't have an umbrella nor is she underneath a ceiling, so the rain is having their way with her. She's certainly a looker, either working hard on her body or being naturally blessed with a rather desired body, bountiful melons, beautiful brown hair, stunning hazel eyes, and a face you could get lost in. You do get lost in it, so much so that Forrest stops talking and looks past you.

"Oh, you know her?"

"Uh, I think so. She's engineering, right?"

"She's in our class," Forrest remarks, disappointed you forgot. "Cheryl, I think."

"Pika!"

"Charlotte, right," the blonde boy slaps himself. "How could I forget?" There's a brief moment of pause where you both stare, you at Charlotte, Forrest up at the sky. He takes a deep breath and turns his focus to you. "Maybe... you should go talk to her?"

"What?" You snap around, sweat dropping. "I can't do that."

"Why not?" Forrest shrugs. "Same class, both in the rain, but yooooou," he taps your chest. "Have an umbrella. Bet she'd appreciate that."

"What about you?"

"Who cares? I'm not woman, man."

"Your words..."

"Are genius, I know," he grabs your shoulders, turning you around and pushing towards her. "Go on!"

You stumble forward, looking back at Forrest as he and the Pikachu give you thumbs up. You're too flustered to notice, but no rain is actually falling on the two encouragers. You look ahead, spotting Charlotte as she hugs herself, trying to keep warm and covering her assets. Wet shirts and large kahunas don't mix for her.

"Uh... h-hey... Hey!" You slowly manage to say it with full confidence. Charlotte turns to you, a little skeptical.

"Yeah?"

"You want, uh... some protection?" You wiggle the umbrella.

Charlotte's face lightens before nodding. "Yes, please, I'm absolutely soaked."

You quickly approach, assuring she's under the umbrella. "I can at least stop you from getting even worse," you nervously chuckle. "So... you forget your umbrella too?"

"Too?" She chuckles. "Are we not under an umbrella?"

"Oh, ehehe, this isn't mine. It's," you go to point back at the weird kid, but he's nowhere in sight. "Oh, he's gone. Well, it's someone else's."

"And they just gave it to you? How nice of them. Who is it? I'd love to thank them."

"Forrest and his monkey."

She tilts her head, blinking in confusion. "I... you know, I really can't tell when you're messing with me."

"Yeah, I wasn't sure he was real either," you lightheartedly say. "So, you're waiting for a ride?"

"Yeah, my daddy is coming from work. My friend was supposed to drive me home but she got sick and didn't show up. My dad wanted to be quick so he asked me to stand out here, and," she gestures to her surroundings. "Out here sucks."

"Yeah, I can agree to that," you nod. "Is he going to take long? I could let you into the residence for shelter."

"Well, he said he'll be here soon about..." She shifts her hand to reveal a phone. "Thirteen minutes ago so I'm hoping it won't be too much longer. Really, you don't have to wait here."

"I'm kinda committed at this point," you joke, reaffirming your stance. "Could you imagine the dirty looks I'd get when people see me just walk away?"

"Mm, that's true. I'd probably have to get my posse on you. They're a dangerous group of girls," she returns the humourous tone.

"Oh, please, I'd rather your pleasant group. It's why I came over here."

"Expecting something? How cruel."

"What? No! I really just did this cause..." You remember being literally pushed over her. "I wanted to."

"What a gentleman. I'll have to-"

The sound of a raring camaro pulls up beside you, country music blasting. Inside you can see a slight outline of someone, but the windows are tinted and the angle isn't great.

"An entrance as always," she shakes her head. "That's my dad, so... thank you. I'll make it up to you!"

"Don't worry about it!" You smile, watching her hastily run around the car and get in the passenger seat.

Not a moment later the car drives off, leaving you alone in the rain. "Well, that was a thing," you shake your head, turning on your heel and heading towards the residence.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

One of the best parts about residence is the recreation area. It was a great place to meet people in the building and the sole reason you've made friends who coincidentally are also in your course. You're sitting on the sidelines, watching two of your friends have a heated game of billiards.

The one taking the shot, Jacob, is a dark skinned man with long, black curly hair tied back in a ponytail. Despite playing the game, he's still wearing a pink dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, along with dark blue dress pants. He's the only one in your class that outdresses most of the professors, but he claims he's been like this since middle school. He's always liked dressing nicely, even if it makes him stand out from others. It may be because of his father, who's part of the educational board in his home region, or perhaps it's a mere preference. Either way, the clothes added onto his naturally attractive face and physique makes him quite popular with nearly every girl.

His opponent, squinting at Jacob's movements, is Alex. At least, that's what you call him. He's Russian, so you all gave up trying to pronounce it after the eighteenth time being corrected. He doesn't blame anyone since it's a complex name even for Russians. He has some very shimmering blue eyes and a nose that may be considered a little big for his face, but it's somewhat made up for by a very square jaw that's hidden under a modest brown beard. His hair is naturally floofy, achieving a slicked back look that most have to use product to achieve. Unlike his opponent, Alex prefers a very casual attire. In fact, he specifically buys all his clothes from the Salvation Army, finding them more interesting then going to some mall. So, a loose black t-shirt, a puffy green jacket with a few stains that he says "adds character," and cargo pants with massive pockets that can easily fit bottles of whatever he wants to drink.

Your last friend, sitting on the sidelines for a show, is Quentin, a pale, freckle-filled, ginger who's by far the tallest out of you all with a height of 6'7. Because of his size, like Alex, he wears very casual clothes that's an attempt to blend in... but his height prevents that entirely. His grey hoodie, black sweatpants, and pretty deadpanned expression would potentially be intimidating to approach. It certainly was for you. Quentin just happened to be your neighbor along with being in your Tuesday and Thursday classes. Alex and Jacob are in practically all your classes, making it so you're always with at least one of them. You have other friends, of course, and sometimes chat with their other friends. But this is your general core group.

"This has been going on for a while," Quentin's voice as monotone as ever.

"It's not my fault this idiot takes five minutes a shot!" Alex moans, leaning back to emphasize how bored he is.

"This... takes... patience," Jacob thrusts the cue, missing the ball completely. "Goddamnit, this table is off!"

A noteworthy characteristic about the two is their accents - Alex having a Russian one while Jacob's is African. When you first met them, you got a hint of the accent but it was relatively suppressed, leading you to believe they grew up in the West so their accents never thickened. But that changed when you heard Jacob become extremely upset by a teacher's grade, and while he was furiously ranting about how the professor is a moron, his accent completely overtook him like never before. You all were there to support him, but all of you couldn't help but laugh at the drastic shift. Alex, however, only has a prominent accent when speaking with his family. One time his brother came over and the entire time it was like a completely different voice. He can also do it on command, often parodying himself during party nights. He'll pull out a bottle of vodka and his ushanka to fully immerse himself in... himself. While Jacob doesn't partake in that, his accent creeps out when speaking with relatives as well. To your knowledge, it's not an uncommon occurrence.

"We know the table is off-center," you chuckle. "That's why you compensate."

"I'm going to compensate alright," Jacob slaps his balls into the pockets. "There."

"That's a forfeit!" Alex calls out, pointing at his opponent.

"That's justice for my-"

"Lack of skill?"

"I have god and anime on my side!"

"Oh here we go," you, Alex, and Quentin sigh.

"Wha- fine! Why don't we go somewhere? It's Friday, we have no work, let's relax!"

"And watch anime again?" You bring up. "I was enjoying-"

"No, even better!" Jacob rubs his hands together. "Give me an hour! See if any of your friends want to go somewhere, hm... magical," he ends with a smirk.

Jacob puts down the pool cue and runs out the door, leaving all of you a little confused.

"I don't like this," you speak up.

"Not at all," Alex adds.

"It could be fun," Quentin remarks.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"This is fun," Quentin nods, staring at the building alongside you, Jacob, Alex, and three others that you're only mildly familiar with.

"Right?" Jacob proudly nods, stepping forward. "Freddy's Anime Convention!"

You're honoured with seeing this rather large purple building with three humanized, anime animals headlining the entrance – a brown bear with a black hat, purple eyes and rosy red cheeks, in the middle as the centerpiece. A blue bunny with the big ears, green eyes and rosy red cheeks, who's to the left of the bear. The last being a yellow chicken with pink cheeks, being on the right of the bear. You can tell from the way it's built, the large, cut off mounds around their chest that this place is filled with fanservice. But you're here, there's nothing else to do, you can at least try to get some fun out of it.

As your friends approach, chatting about how excited they are to go in or how annoyed that this is where they're going to spend their afternoon. Keeping pace with them, a car manages to catch your attention for a moment. It's a camaro with similar colours to what Charlotte was picked up in.

"Is that..?"

"Could be."

"GAH!" You jump back, snapping to Forrest and his monkey pokemon.

"What?"

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeen did you get there?"

"I got invited," he shrugs. "And now we're left behind," he takes a gander at your friends, who're entering the building as you speak.

"But you weren't in the car!"

"I get around."

"Pika!" Name happily throws his hands in the air.

"Can that thing understand me?" You ask, following Forrest into the building.

"I don't know. I chose godhood," he coyly replies, taking in the sights of Freddy's Anime Convention.

You do the same, in awe of how "interesting" the building is. First off, there's plenty of colourfully decorated tables hosting men who're around your age, eating pizza, hotdogs, burgers, and other easy to make food. There are posters of various anime, both classic and modern with many of them signed by voice actors.

But, of course, the main attractions are on stage, just right of the entrance. Their features are the same as what you saw outside the building, except the bear has a big black bow handing over its chest and the bunny has a red one. As you suspected, they are extremely busty, curvy, and everything someone would want to ogle over.

So much so that the Pikachu jumps off Forrest's shoulder and lands right between the bear's mounds, rubbing his face between them with utter joy and bliss. Forrest sighs, shaking his head. "That's about what I expected. What do you think?" He turns back to you.

Your eyes and attention are wandering, now captured by the "Pirate Cove" near the right corner of the room. A new woman, shaped basically the same as the others but this time being fox themed, even having a fluffy tail. The pirate aspect comes from the hook taking place of her right hand. Still, men are gathered around the cove as the animatronic dances seductively, winking occasionally.

Just by their movements, you're astounded at how mobile they are for animatronics. Your only experience is Chuck-E-Cheese, which had pretty stiff mascots. Now there's only stiff patrons. It may be a gathering spot for degenerates, but you have to compliment their engineering.

"Look at these, (Y/N)!" Alex points at the bunny. "This one's called Bonnie. Clearly she likes hopping," he laughs, watching the animatronic bounce her assets around.

"He's enjoying himself," you mutter. "But I shouldn't be such a stick in the mud."

"Enjoying the view, (Y/N)?"

You turn around, seeing Charlotte holding a handful of papers.

"AH! Oh, uh... hi, Charlotte, um..." Your hands get clammy, cheeks redden. This is not the place you wanted to be recognized. "W-What're you doing here?"

"I'm bringing resumes to daddy," she shows off the blank side of the pile. "It's a busy day so he couldn't bring me right home."

"Oh... wait, your dad hires people here?"

"Well," Charlotte nervously laughs, clearly not super proud of what she's admitting. "Daddy runs this place."

"What? Really? I... well, that's... interesting."

"Interesting is a word you can use, yeah," she shifts in place. "What're you doing here? Are you applying?"

"Applying? No, I got-"

"Hey, you totally should! It's only for next week!" She seems a little eager in her proposal, juxtaposing how awkward she seemed to be moments ago.

"One week?"

"Well, our night guard went missing. Maybe vacation. We just need someone to cover for him. Daddy pays really well! Especially the night guys."

"I mean... I did lose my job last month," you rub the back of your neck, actually starting to consider it. "And if it's just one week..."

"Perfect!" Charlotte tears the pile in half, prancing over to the garbage and throwing all of it away. She comes back, chipper as ever. "Come on, daddy should be in the security room."

"I- hey!" She grabs your hand and pulls you towards the hallway opposite to the entrance.

You look towards your friends, all either ordering food, admiring the mechanical woman, or, in Forrest's case, watching you get taken away while giving you two thumbs up with an encouraging face.

You hate him.

But you've unintentionally jumped into this grave so you might as well get comfortable. You follow Charlotte down the hallway, glancing at the posters of their animatronics and noticing one you haven't seen. It's displaying a white and pink variant of the fox you saw in Pirate Cove, though this one has the same big ribbon as Bonnie and the bear, but this one is pink. It's pose seems to be looking away to emulate a shy personality. You can only guess that there's two animatronics in Pirate Cove or they switch out depending on the day.

The hallway isn't very long, and on the right is an entrance which you're pulled into. The room is rather small, being mainly just a desk with scattered papers and a few monitors. There's a nice vent at the top of the room letting in cool air and the light smell of food, along with a few fan drawn posters on the far wall. There are even glass windows that give an early glimpse of what's approaching from the hallway.

The man at the desk has a white cowboy hat to go along with the white suit top and black dress shirt. He has a fairly full, greying beard, but his eyes seem as youthful as anyone you know. He immediately shifts focus to his daughter, smiling upon her appearance.

"Well hello, my beautiful daughter," he pushes off the chair and stands up. His eyes sweep to you. "One of your friends? Or the only applicant?"

"You hit the nail on the head twice, daddy!" Charlotte walks to the side of the desk, turning around and leaning on the desk and gazing at you. "He's really interested in the week of work."

"Is that so?" What's your name, son?" He approaches, offering his hand.

"(Y/N)," you return the handshake, being as firm as possible, just as you were taught.

"That's a mighty fine handshake you have there, (Y/N)," he winks at you. "The name's Henry, proud owner and creator of Freddy's Anime Convention. I assume you've met the girls?" He ends with a toothy grin.

"Yeah... you could say that," you nervously rub the back of your head. You weren't planning on meeting this girl's dad, let alone doing a sort of interview.

"Wait, you're the boy who was with my daughter today."

"He was, daddy! He's a really nice guy. I think you'd like him here."

"I... uh... well, you know, just couldn't watch her get soaked... ehehe..."

"A recommendation from my daughter is all I need," he smacks your shoulder, almost knocking you over then and there. "You're hired."

"I-I am? No interview or credentials?"

"It's not that serious, son," he laughs. "Come by Sunday night, around nine. Your shift will be from eleven to seven, but I'll pay you the extra few hours you're here."

"I... well, thanks. I... suppose I'm all for it. Wait, what am I even doing again?"

"HA! What a kidder, I like this one, Charlotte," he hugs his daughter with one arm. "Enjoy your stay here, (Y/N), get familiar, but not too familiar," he winks. "With the place."

Seemingly ending the conversation there, Charlotte and Henry start talking as you're scooted out of the security room. You turn around, staring blankly ahead. The only reason you turned is so you wouldn't be gazing directly at the two who're overly friendly. You just met Charlotte and yet you're being treated like you're part of the family. Not much you can do at this point. You slowly walk down the hallway, processing everything that just happened. That's when you realize...

"I still don't even know what I got hired to do..."

You pass into the main room, Forrest leaning against the wall.

"It'll be fine."

"WAH!" You jump back, twisting to see the boy, who's now laughing.

"You're waaaaay too jumpy, my man. Drink some water or something," he pushes off the wall and walks ahead. "Name! Get off the robot boobs!"

"PIKA!" The animal defensively retorts, now snuggling into Foxy's melons.

"Sheesh... well, we might as well enjoy, right? You gotta get used to all the furry boobs," he comments, leaving you behind.

"Furry... boobs... ugh," you hunch forward, dramatically exhaling. "Why is this happening?"

"Because it entertains me!" Forrest shouts over his shoulder.

"YOU'RE NOT HELPING!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Despite doing absolutely nothing of worth and having ample time to relax, your Saturday and Sunday were spent worrying about this job that was practically forced upon you. So many times you thought of calling in and explaining you didn't really want a job, especially one that you have absolutely zero idea of what it entails. Yet some small voice in your head would always butt in and tell you to stick with it. You had your chance to reject the offer and you chickened out. You have to live with the consequences.

"Let me know if they lube up the animatronics, huh?" Alex laughs as you get out of his car.

"Yeah, yeah," you close the door and head towards the building. There are customers filing out of the building, leading you to assume that this place closes at nine. That alone makes it clear to you what sort of job you've been roped into.

You enter the building, seeing groups finishing up their food and having casual conversation. The high of the busty animatronics seems to have dissipated for them and they're just enjoying time with their friends. You slowly saunter in, progressively taking in the room and seeing what the animatronics were doing. All of them are still active, all of them letting out a little giggle or calling the audience "big boy," but they're certainly not moving around as much as before.

Maybe they react to louder noise? Or they have timers. Psh, I'm not in engineering, I don't know.

"(Y/N), my boy, perfect timing!" Henry shouts from the hallway, welcoming you with open arms and a bright smile. "Everything is winding down and you," he points at you with one hand while the other falls to the side. "Need to learn the ropes."

"Uh, right," you nod, meeting him halfway, where the hall starts. "So, what exactly do I need to do? Is there a uniform or something?"

"Not at all, unless you want one of our spring lock suits to wear."

"Your... what?"

"Hahaha," he pats your shoulder and laughs. "It's just a joke, son. No femboys allowed here," he proudly states, putting both hands on his hips and staring off like he's some sort of hero.

"I..."

"Anyway, come along," he turns around, waving at you to follow. "Now, you have a good idea of our layout, right?"

"Uh... this room? The hallway... I think I saw another door. There's a bathroom, right?"

"I'll take that as a no. Not a problem, we'll fix that."

He leads you into the security room and gestures towards the seat. "This is where you'll be sitting for hours! You, of course, can walk around if you want."

"Wait, so I'm... working nights?" You ask, walking around him and taking a seat.

"Watching over the place!" He taps a tablet on the table that you reach for. "As you can guess, there are a lot of folks who'd like to get some one-on-one time with our girls. You're here to watch over them! Plus, make sure they don't break themselves."

While he speaks, you mess with the tablet. It controls the security cameras while showing off a small map of the building. Two storage rooms, a kitchen, a hallway with a bathroom and another attraction you missed, labelled "Mangle's Cove." You also try to click on a room that derives off the left hallway, but the camera isn't functioning.

"Don't worry about that one," Henry quickly dismisses, clicking the main stage camera. "All you have to do is keep an eye on the place from here. You can walk around, use the bathroom, whatever you need. These doors," he steps back and pats right under two buttons. "Will be closed during the shift. One opens and closes the door, the other turns on the lights right outside. Use them as you wish. Now," he walks around the desk, opening up a drawer and snatching a piece of paper just to place it down before you. "You gotta sign a contract, buddy."

"A contract?"

"Well," he pulls a pen out of his pocket and places it on the paper for you. "We have to make sure our employees are dedicated, you know? Can't have 'em come in, have their way with our girls," he winks. "And leave. It's... just important, son."

While he's being light with it, you gather there may be something a little more that's fueling this path. But you have no real right to dig into his business. However, you have reason to ask in case it's dangerous to you.

"Do people get hurt or something? Is this harder than I thought?"

"Depends on how you view our girls," he laughs at his own joke while you simply stare. "Well," he wipes a tear. "I truly don't know, son. The girls do walk around in the main room at night, something about their servos locking up or something. My daughter is the engineer, you'd have to ask her about it. I trust in my blood's judgment."

"Oh... I mean, yeah, sure, I guess," you shrug, no reason to argue that either. You're not the engineering student, after all.

"Listen, it's just for the week. If you have any problems, please talk to me and don't run off. I'd trust you, son, but too many have given me their word. The contract is just for security."

"I get it, sure," you nod, starting to look over what's detailed.

"So, basically," Henry takes initiative. "Don't talk about what you see here, don't record anything and share it, don't fondle our girls, we have cameras, remember, just general protection of business."

While he speaks, you recognize the small bits he's talking about. It really does seem more about censorship, which is questionable. Recording the girls walking around would be odd, sure, touching them inappropriately, of course, but not speaking about what goes on? Why?

But nothing is truly compromising for you, and it only lasts until Saturday morning. You're certain it shouldn't be a big deal.

"Well... I guess," you sign your name at the bottom of the page.

As soon as you pull the pen away, Henry snatches up the paper.

"Congratulations, son, you're part of Freddy's Anime Convention," he says with a wide smile.

"I... uh, am excited! I think..."

"Good, now let's make sure you can work on your own!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

For the next few hours, you get more familiar with the security camera, the doors, and your final job... taking out the garbage. The door will lock behind you, but Henry showed you a loose brick beside the dumpster with a key inside. It seemed a little primitive, but you can't deny it's effectiveness.

With 11'oclock rolling around, you walk Henry to the door.

"I showed you everything you need. If something happens, give me a call. I'll be sleeping, so make sure you really need it, eh?" He winks and chuckles, keeping the mood light.

"Of course. Thank you for showing me the ropes. I'll make sure nothing happens."

"Exactly what I wanted to hear. Have a good night, (Y/N)," he opens the door and leaves. "Charlotte is opening tomorrow, so she'll see you then!"

The door closes, locking behind him. You're now alone in this dimly lit building. You turn and start walking, taking a quick peek at Pirate's Cove, which has its curtain drawn so you can't see Foxy, then you look over your shoulder to the stage where the three mainline animatronics stand peacefully.

I thought they move around... maybe they will eventually?

You stop at the hallway, peeking into the side hall where Mangle's Cove is. Like the pirate counterpart, Mangle is hidden away behind the curtain. You pat the wall before walking ahead and reaching the security room. You slap both the doors, closing them and shielding you from everything. There's no real reason to, but with the animatronics able to walk around, it's best to keep them from coming in here.

And so, you sit in your seat, having the tablet set up in view while you pull out your phone. Henry pointed out the phone charger so you wouldn't worry. He understands using your phone during work hours, as the night can be dull and he didn't expect you to be staring at the cameras all night.

So you set a timer for every fifteen minutes and start scrolling through your phone. Every time the alarm goes off, you cycle through the cameras. You seem to enter a state or vertigo as you play on your phone, check the cameras, drink some water, and repeat for nearly two hours. Around 1:30, your camera check stops at the STAGE.

"Huh?" You lean in, noticing Bonnie isn't there. "I guess this is what they mean. Where is she?"

You switch to the PARTY ROOM... nothing. "Can... she go in the repair roo- WHOA!" You switch to the first CLOSET 1, where a lot of spare parts are stored. Bonnie is there, on her knees, butt right towards the camera, showing off hot red panties and her little white tail. She's looking back at the camera, winking. You quickly switch off the camera, just staring at the wall for over two minutes.

"Did that happen?" You switch back to CLOSET 1, but now Bonnie is gone. As soon as you see this, teasing laughter echoes through the building. Your heart beats a little faster, anxiety rising. "Did... she know the camera was there? No way, I must've... what was she even doing?" You return to the STAGE camera, realizing Bonnie still is absent, but Chica and Freddy are keeping still. "Bonnie, Bonnie, where would you... Oh," you switch to the PARTY ROOM and get a glance of Bonnie, swinging her legs while sitting on a table.

"It's... so fluid. Like she's not a robot," you mutter, watching her look around as if she's bored. "This is so weird. I guess this is part of the 'can't talk about after hours' section of the contract. Weird," you lean back in your chair, cycling through once more. Neither of the cove's have opened, so the animatronics in there are still docile.

Within the hour, that edge you had dulls. Bonnie doesn't move anywhere near the hallways, and she's the only animatronic to move around at night. You assumed all of them would, but perhaps that shifts from day to day. That is until 4 am when you spot Chica laying on one of the PARTY ROOM table's, flat on her stomach while her extremely large bust props her chest up. She's resting her hand in one hand as she, too, kicks her feet in the air.

"Her too? They sit so... well," you fidget in place. "Odd for casual sitting. Oh, hey," you see Bonnie prance her way over, spinning around and taking a seat on a different table. The two animatronics give each other a glance before turning to the camera, both winking. You toss the tablet on the table, taking a deep breath.

"Yeah, that's just weird. I'm fine, no thank you."

Beyond that, your final three hours pass by rather quickly. Your favourite podcast passed the time quickly, and the animatronics appeared to return to their places some time after 6. While doing your frequent run of the cameras, you spot Charlotte enter through the doorway, as Henry mentioned. You get out of the chair, opening the door and heading down the hallway.

"Hey, Charlotte!" You shout, waving. "Good... to see you," an uncontrollable yawn comes out. "Man, I'm so tired," you end with a laugh.

"Oh, good to see you," she smiles. "Don't worry, all of the security guards were tired on their first night."

"Yeah... so, the animatronics can move around at night?"

"Oh," Charlotte almost stops in place. "Well, yeah, they have to. Helps keep them nimble for the next day. That way I don't have to oil them up," she ends with closed eyes and a wide smile. "Don't worry about them, they won't try and hurt you. That's not how they're programmed."

"Right... well, my uber should be here soon and I'm fading. Have a good day, Charlotte," you pass by her, leaving the building.

"You too!" She waves. "You're doing great!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

32 0 10
This is a story of a night guard who is applying as a night guard for a Pizzeria called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Where Fantasy and Fun come to Life and...
164K 3K 18
Your name is y/n L/n and you decide too get a job as a night guard at fazbears pizzeria. (Your an idiot) once there you meet 5 other night guards and...
8.1K 186 5
(You were in a shit show of a life, until you get a job at Fredina Fazclair's Pizzeria, there you meet the most important people in your life. (Male...