Oceans Away | British Royal F...

By BriFlare

A prince risks everything for a woman that's an ocean away. Started : February 4, 2021 Published : February 4... More

Oceans Away
Photo Album
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Epilogue

Chapter Five

3.2K 77 7
By BriFlare

Chapter Five : Sin Beauty

May 26, 2015

3,689,824 likes

sinderellavbw I'm so excited to release beauty products that not only feel great, but also look great. Makeup is something to enjoy, it's not something you need. @sinbeauty is all about about being comfortable in your own skin.

View all 28,900 comments

sinbeauty Sin Beauty Empowers You.

👑

Sinderella Blackwood launches Sin Beauty by Sinderella makeup brand with Sephora exclusive

Sinderella has launched her Sin Beauty by Sinderella makeup line for all shades of skin, unveiling the line simultaneously around the world on April 28. Sin Beauty by Sinderella spans 100 products, available exclusively at Sephora! Unveiled simultaneously at 2,000 stores in 20 countries, the new line is designed for women of all shades.

The launch of the new makeup brand was accompanied by an ad campaign featuring Sinderella herself, with display ads and a film that features all the different types of women including celebrity friends such as G.E.M., Kelly Rowland, Karol G, CL, Normani and Bella hadid.

Sinderella Blackwood independentl owns Sin Beauty.

👑

623,811 views

sinbeauty Sin Beauty, Couldn't Be Better!

View all 1,000 comments

👑

Elena Jane Goulding (/ˈɡoʊldɪŋ/ GOLDing; born 30 December 1986) is an English singer and songwriter.

Princess Eugenie of York (/ˈjuːʒəni/ YOO-zhə-nee; Eugenie Victoria Helena; born 23 March 1990) is a member of the British royal family.

"Congratulations, on your beauty line," Eugenie said.

"Thank you, I've worked so hard on it and have been so stressed about the campaign for it and the launch," I said.

"You don't look as stressed out as you claim to be," Ellie said.

"Thank you, I try my best not to look like a hot mess," I said, smiling.

"How has it been taking care of Arthur... I mean with you guys being broken up?" Eugenie asked.

I sighed.

"I feel like shit, I don't know I just can't come to terms with being in his life and dealing with all the issues and demands that your family has," I answered.

Eugenie nodded.

"Not everyone can handle the pressure of our family," Eugenie said.

Ellie shook her head.

"Speaking from my experience of knowing you, Sinderella, I think you have fear of commitment, I mean there's no way you can say his family is the problem in your relationship when you didn't even try to make changes to make it work with Arthur," Ellie said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't have broken up with him, if his dad, my brothers, and Catherine didn't meddle in our relationship, hell, he even sent Madeleine to question me when I was only trying to take a step back and reevaluate our relationship, I couldn't handle people making me guilty for being confused about my feelings for Arthur," I said.

"I didn't know that happened, Arthur tried to get me to talk to you but I told him to give you the space you asked for, I can't believe he dragged everyone to talk to you, I'm sure you felt pressured by it," Eugenie said.

Ellie nodded.

"I would too; Arthur is not an easy man to deal with; I sometimes have a hard time having a conversation with him, but there's something seriously wrong with the both of you," Ellie said.

"Pressured is not what I feel anymore; Harry practically chased me out of the hospital, saying that if Arthur had died, his last memory of me would be me saying I didn't love him," I said.

Eugenie shook her head.

"Now that's a bit dramatic, " Eugenie said.

"And he does not trust me taking care of Arthur, so he calls almost every day to check up on Arthur and say snarky remarks about me to Arthur," I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.7K 23
A relationship that changed the royal family forever. Started | March 28, 2020 Published | March 29, 2020 Republished | February 1, 2024 Completed |...
141K 4.1K 32
[BOOK 1] Life in the public eye is very tricky, especially when you are a prince and a well-known singer. This story captures the relationship of Har...
1.5M 69.3K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
22.3K 480 13
This can be the start of something good Don't you think? Cause I do A Japanese Princess joins the Swedish Royal Family. Started | July 17, 2019 Compl...