Dating A Nerd For Two Weeks |...

By NaaHyuNiee

A story where Jeongwoo challenged Haruto to date a nerd for 2 weeks!!! More

Challenge
Confession
Chasing after him
Day 1 #Chase
Day 1 #Chase Continues
Junkyu's POV
Day 2 #Chase
Day 1 #Dating
Day 1 #Dating continues
Day 2 #Dating
Day 2 #Dating continues
Day 3 #Dating
Day 4 #Dating continues
Day 5 #Dating
Day 5 #dating continues
Day 6 #Dating
Day 6 #Dating Continues
Day 8 #Dating
Day 9 #Dating
Day 9 #Dating Continues
Day 10 #Dating
Day 11 #Dating
Day 12 #Dating
Day 14 #End of dating..
The end ❤

Day 4 #Dating

2.1K 128 30
By NaaHyuNiee

Junkyu woke up with a smile on his face. When he couldn't see Haruto inside the bedroom, he woke up and made his way toward the living room. There he found Haruto sleeping on the couch. The way Haruto was sleeping was he seeing it correctly???

He went closer to check and indeed Haruto was hugging the doll. A smile appeared on Junkyu's face. "You say I have not grown up yet but what about you huh?? Still cannot sleep without hugging the dolls?"

Slowly he sat down on the floor and started to stare peacefully at sleeping Haruto. And just like that he was lost in his thoughts.

Yesterday was like a dream come true for me.  Spending an entire day with you while cooking, cleaning and watching movies, I really couldn't ask for more. And see today I get to see your cute sleepy face. Right now I am so happy and the time is sweet. Oh God if this is just a dream, can I not wake up for a while?? Because everything that is happening right now, I love it.

Wow for how long you plan to stare at me Junkyu??

What Haruto was awake all this time?? "Uhh I am not staring"

If not staring then what ? Admiring my handsome face?

Who said you are handsome?

Haruto quickly opened his eyes and now both of their eyes meet, "So you think I am not handsome??"

Seems like you are awake. Now that you are up can you get ready??

Come on Junkyu answer me, am I handsome or not??

No. Now stop talking and get ready.

I know, you think I am handsome. So I will not drag it any longer. anyway where are we going today??

College, where else do you think we are going??

But you said we could take off and go on a date, remember??

No, I never said that.

Junkyu you clearly did say that.

Haruto stop complaining and get ready. Or else I am going by myself.

Wow you definitely starting to act like my mom. Yes Mom, give me 15 minutes and I will be ready ok.

Stop being dramatic and get ready.

With that Haruto went to freshen up and while he was gone, Junkyu was going through Haruto's cupboard to find something to wear. He went through countless number of clothes but couldn't find anything that fits him.

Haruto was out from the bathroom and saw Junkyu angrily looking for something in his cupboard. "What are you looking for???

Why on earth you have to be so tall and masculine Haruto???

In a flirty tone Haruto replied, "ohhhh, so you think I am tall and Masculine??"

What's with that tone of your voice and seriously nothing is good about that, specially now that I am looking for a clothes that would fit me but everything is like too big for me.

Well that's because I am tall and masculine.

Stop it, before I smack your head with the next thing I find.

Ok fine. Would you move aside.

Why ??

So that I can find something for you.

After going through some old clothes, he found some clothes that his mom had bought for him while he was in middle school. They were not to his style so he never wore it, but he kept it because it was a gift from his mother. Maybe Junkyu will look good on it,  "Junkyu try this one."

You sure it will fit me??

Well they are too small for me so I guess it will.

Ok then I will try.

Junkyu went to get changed and once he was done he came out and said "Haruto, what you think??"

Haruto's jaw dropped for the second time seeing Junkyu. But compared to last time in that hot and chic style, he loved the way Junkyu was looking like a high school kid in his clothes right now. He was in loss of words.

Seeing how lost Haruto was Junkyu slowly moved his hands in-front of Haruto, "Yaaa Haruto, Are you listening to me??"

While shaking his head Haruto replied, "Uh what were you saying??"

Haruto what is wrong with you?? I said how I look??

You look beautiful Junkyu. Wait I --I mean they fit perfectly to your style.

A pink tint was back on Junkyu's face.

Oh thank you.

No problem so shall we go??

Yes!
—————-

Both of them were standing right in-front of Junkyu's classroom. For past 48 hours, they were together but still both of them don't want to part their ways with each other.

With some awkwardness Junkyu spoke, "Ok then I will go inside."

Oh ok.

Bye Haruto.

Umm bye Junkyu.

In the past when Haruto dated, the more time he spends with someone the more he used to get fed up. But with Junkyu, he doesn't want to let go of him even for one second?? What the heck is happening?? When he saw Junkyu about to leave he quickly called him, "Junkyu wait"

Haruto was not the only having hard time to let go. Junkyu was feeling the same. He quickly turned back and replied, "Yes Haruto what is it??"

"Uhh I was thinking if we could, you know... like we can go home together after class. I can wait if you are planning to study late.' (Shit what the heck am I saying, do I sound too desperate)

With a smile Junkyu replied, "No today I want to go home early, so let's go together."

A smile appeared on Haruto's face "ok then I will meet you after the class."

The smile that Haruto gave him was the most beautiful smile Junkyu had ever seen. He could spend entire day looking at those smile if he could but unfortunately, he had to go for a class. "Ok Haruto then see you afterwards. bye"

While having butterflies in their stomach, both of them made their way to class.

----------

As soon as Junkyu entered the classroom, Jihoon came running toward him.

Junkyu what happened to your face??

Nothing.

Did Haruto did something to you??

Oh come on Jihoon, what is wrong with you?? Why would Haruto do something like this to my face??

Then why you have so many bruises??

I fell from the bicycle.

You don't have bicycles Junkyu.

Ok fine. There was a guy who used to bully me in the middle school in the party and he beat me.

What?? Who the heck is that guy tell me I will kill him. And what was Haruto doing, why he didn't take care of you??

Jihoon he was the one to save me ok. So would you stop hating on him??

No I will not.

Jihoon, he even took care of me for past 2 days. He is really a nice guy. Can you not be rude to him for me.

Before Jihoon could answer the teacher entered the room and they both started to study.

During the entire class Junkyu kept on looking at his watch, when will it be 3 o'clock so that he can meet Haruto. And Finally when it was 3 he packed up his stuffs so quickly that Jihoon was amazed.

Junkyu is everything fine? Why are you rushing so much??

Haruto said he would pick me.

So you are not staying late to study??

Uhh not today.

Wow Junkyu are you being serious. You never left your late study for me. Not even on my birthday. So why does Haruto gets that privilege?

Well now he is my boyfriend so how can I make him wait for that long.

Wow I am hurt Junkyu.

Yaa stop being dramatic.

So where is he??

His class may have finished just now. Maybe he will be here soon.

Ok then I will wait until he comes.

Wait what are you doing here with me?? Didn't you use to go home with our class President??

He said he had to submit some paper to professor, so I am waiting for him.

Oh so basically you are waiting for your lover.

What's wrong about that.

Nothing.

After 20 minutes wait class president was finally back.

Oh I am so sorry Jihoon, did you wait for too long??

Hyunsuk no need to apologise.  We didn't wait for long.

"Oh Junkyu is here too. Is he going with us tonight??"

Oh no he is waiting for his boyfriend.  Mr Junkyu will not leave his late night study for 15 year old best friend, but can do it for a boyfriend he met 2-3 days ago.

What Junkyu has a boyfriend??

It's surprising right but yes he does.

"Oh if you don't mind could you tell me who is it??"

It's that ashole Haruto, and yes I haven't approved of him yet so don't think about doing anything.

What the heck are you saying Jihoon. Stop it.

Wait, Junkyu are you waiting for Haruto??

Umm yes.

But I saw Haruto leaving the college with someone just now.

Jihoon asked "What so Haruto already left??"

I think so. If I remember he was with the guy from medical department.

What he was with other guy. I am gonna kill that ashole right now. Hyunsyuk do you know which way did he go.

I am not so sure about that.

Right then Junkyu received a text from Haruto, "sorry Junkyu, something came up. I won't be able to go home together with you."

What, did he say he is not coming??

He said something came up.

What an ashole, how can he stood you up huh??

Jihoon stop overreacting, Haruto send me the text saying he can't make it. Maybe some urgent matter has come up.

Although Junkyu said so, Jihoon could see that Junkyu was upset about it too. And he cannot see his friend getting upset, so to light up his mood Jihoon replied, "so what if he stood you up, you have your bestfriend Jihoon to take you home. And don't worry, I will treat you with your favourite strawberry ice-cream. What do you say??"

Thank you Jihoon, but maybe I will study late like every other time.

I am not listening to any of your bullshit. You are coming with me and we are having ice-cream. Before Junkyu could say no, Jihoon pulled both Junkyu and Hyunsuk and started to walk.

One Strawberry Ice-cream for Junkyu, chocolate mint for my sukiee and Vanilla for me.

Yaa,  at least don't flirt around when I am still here.

Right then Hyngsyuk spotted someone familiar, "Junkyu isn't that Haruto"

Huh where?

"That boy right in front of the coffee shop."

Junkyu looked at the direction where Hyunsuk pointed and indeed he was Haruto. And he was not alone, he was with someone. Haruo was holding other boy's hand and was saying something to him. After saying something opened the door for him with a sweet smile and both of them entered the cafe.

Wait that Ashole, is he being serious?? How could he flirt around while he

Jihoon, maybe he is just his friend, let's not jump to the conclusion.

But What if not?? What if he is cheating on you with somebody else??

While hitting Jihoon, Hyunsuk replied, "Junkyu don't think too much. He might be here to do some group assignments. Sometimes Jihoon's brains works too negatively. Especially about someone he doesn't like. So don't believe whatever he says.

You seem to know Jihoon quiet well Hyunsuk.

Aw, we are spending lots of time together these days so I just noticed it.

My Sukiee I am so happy to hear that. I will make sure to spend more time with you so you can notice more things about me.

Both at the same time shouted irritatedly, "Jihoon stop it"

After returning home, Junkyu was currently lying down on his bed. He couldn't help but think about who might be that guy. Is he just a friend?? if just friend then why did Haruto hold his hands? Yaaa Kim Junkyu what the heck are you thinking??? Haruto has been taking care of you for past 2 days how can you think like that. You have misunderstood him before don't do it again. Now stop thinking too much like Hyunsuk said and just go to sleep.

————————————-❤️————————————-

So who you think is the other guy, any guess?? Is Haruto cheating or not?? Feel free to comment everyone😅

And I have created a twitter account, if you haven't follow me do so. Link is in the bio. Let's be mutual and support Harukyu and Treasure on twitter as well♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.9K 27
⚠️ VERY MATURE THERE WILL BE INAPPROPRIATE SCENES IN THIS BOOK SO IF YOU WONT FEEL COMFORTABLE READING IT, THEN PLEASE DONT READ.
11K 538 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...
41.6K 1.4K 23
Will Doyoung fall for Haruto after their nth night stand? A story where they meet as strangers. ⚠️ Warning: 18+ Content #1- mashiho #1- watanabehar...
47K 2K 37
„𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥?" 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵�...