๐š(๐šก) = ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’ + ๐™ธ๏ฟฝ...

By LokiofMischief_

Katsuki Bakugou x OC ~~~~~ Function: an expression, rule, or law that defines a relationship between one vari... More

-1
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
5 x 10
(2 x 25) + 1
(2 x 25) + 2

41

928 31 1
By LokiofMischief_

"So you're gonna leave me again, huh idiot?"

"Is someone lonely without me?~"

"Damn straight, I'm gonna miss grabbing that ass."

"Wow, what a pervert~"

"You sure you're not describing yourself? You're literally a simp for my abs."

"I guess we're equal then~"

"Tch, whatever." Iris was finalizing the one small bag she had to bring. The letter told her to only bring the bare essentials and her hero costume. "Oi, you've been looking at the inside of your bag for like, half an hour now." Iris paused with her movements and looked down, breathing becoming heavy.

"Right...just a bit nervous."

"For what?"

"Because I don't have the slightest idea what I'm going to go through."

"Scared?"

"It's not that, it's just...a lot of things can happen at night, okay?"

"You're way stronger than before, dumbass, nobody is gonna touch you for shit. Hell is gonna come for them if they do."

"Thanks Katsuki."

~~~~~

"Why do we have to meet up here again?" Iris stood outside next to a very popular night club for the higher class. The Night Owl agency had asked her to also fit the atmosphere with some party clothes. She was to wait for someone, but they didn't say who.

How the fuck am I supposed to know who it is? I don't have a mind reading quirk, or are they supposed to give me one?

A woman swung her long black hair onto Iris' face. "Excuse-" Their eyes met, and immediately, she knew. She felt it. Her gut told her to follow the person into the club. So she did.

Iris pushed through the crowd with her bag and costume in hand and finally entered a small, secluded room in the back of the building. The door shut behind her and the lights went on. The woman stopped in font of her. "So you're the newbie? Looks like I'm gonna have to show you around." The woman's entire look was a fake. She had a wig, coloured contacts, a fake nose...the whole deal. She was a completely different person. "Here, put this on, you can't go inside with that dress on, although it looks very nice on you."

"Uhm, I'm sorry, may I ask your name?"

"Not here, there are ears everywhere."

Her new "tour guide" actually had short hair and a cool-looking scar going from one side of her face ro the other. She was completely badass. What really caught her attention, was something else.

Cat ears. Oh my god. I wonder what else she can do. If I gave her catnip right now, would she roll on the floor and purr?? Does she even purr??

That's right, this lady had a quirk associated to cats. Boy would Mr Aizawa love to see this. After they both put on a full-piece body suit, they headed out through the back door and entered a car. The suit wasn't as tight as Camie's and certainly not revealing, but Iris was betting on Katsuki wanting to see her in it. She had to admit, she looked really good.

"Alright then, let's start by you giving me all electronic devices of any kind you have on you, including the ones attached to you."

"But my music~"

"Sorry kid, you'll understand why later." Iris placed all of her devices in a small box. The lady stole a glance at her hologram laptop. "Huh, haven't seen anything of that design before, did you make it yourself?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Nice, and drop the ma'am, we're kind of like partners for now."

"Okay~"

"Alright, we're here."

"That quick? We just got into the car."

"Our chauffeur here has a warping quirk. Come one, time to introduce you to your new home for the next 4 days."

They stepped into what was probably the fastest elevator, one with no upper levels, Iris had ever seen in her entire life. The doors opened and her partner stepped outside. "Welcome to the Night Owl agency's headquarters."

And was it a sight to see. Organized, sophisticated, punctual and ahead of it's time, the place looked like it was in the wrong era. Plenty of masked heroes walked around and communicated with the agents at their desks. This was a dream in the farthest reach for tech lovers, but not for Iris.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit~"

"I know, right? Come with me, we'll have a little chit chat before we start." She brought Iris to a room far from the main area. It had one big table and a few stations with drinks and snacks, as well as a large holographic TV. They both had a seat at the meeting table. "Okayyy, time to introduce myself. The names' Haruki, nice to meet ya. Gonna be your partner now, were gonna do lot's of shit together, maybe have some fun, who knows. Gotta help you to become a night hero like me."

"Iris, nice to meet you too, can't wait~"

"If you're wondering why I took your devices, it's only to keep this place secret. We'll give you even better ones for the time being, you might even be able to keep them if they let you."

"Oh, I see..." Iris looked down at the floor with a disappointed look on her face.

"Ooh, someone's upset that they can't talk to their special someone!"

"How can you tell!?"

"I can just tell! So, who is it?"

"Uhm, I don't know if you've seen him on TV, but he won the UA sports festival."

"Him!? No fucking way, what the hell did you do?"

"I don't know, ask him, no fucking idea~"

"Ha! You're better for this than I thought!"

"Huh?"

"When you're undercover, you're gonna need to catch anyone's attention, looks like you can already do that!"

Damn, am I already qualified for this? Epic.

"Lookie here, were gonna do a bunch of missions together, and I'm gonna judge you on your performance. I also wanna see if you are eligible for another thing..."

"For what if I may ask?"

"Confidential for now, sorry. If I told you, you would focus on it and act differently. Anyways, first step, need to make sure you're prepared in advance. Show me your suit."

"Should I put it on?"

"Nah, just lay it out on the table." Iris placed the fabric on the meeting table. One look from Haruki was enough to say a million words. "Oh hell nah."

"Oh god, it's bad isn't it?"

"Mostly. It's way to flashy. Were gotta redesign this thing ASAP."

"Eh, and I was starting to like it too~"

"You're gonna like your new one better."

"Okay~ so, when do we start?"

"Right now, let's go."

"Roger that~"

~~~~~

"Ok Iris, what do you think is important for a costume if I say that we need to blend into the night?"

"Hmmm, hiding your facial features?"

"Yup! Thats part of it! What else?"

"...it's the colours, isn't it?"

"Bingo! Your quirk is flashy enough. We don't want the bright white if the costume getting in your way. I mean, we definitely keep some of it, for sure, but not too much."

"I hope my teachers approve."

"No need to worry. No need to brag, but our costumes are way better, of course they'll approve. Moving along then, what's your style?" Iris thought hard. She liked lots of different types of styles, but she can't really pick one.

"Uh, I guess...I like the more sophisticated look...and I like those fluffy shirts you see the men wear in old movies when they fence...so maybe a mix of both? With a hood and mask?"

"That actually sounds cool, Iris. We'll also equip you with new tech. Still can't talk to your boyfriend though."

"Aww, can't you make and exception, just for me?~"

"No can do, sorry."

"Rip~"

In total, the process took hours, until Iris Morningstar's new hero costume was finally complete. "Holy shit, I look great~" She inspected every side, twirling in her spot, admiring the handiwork. The material used was very strong and useful, despite its appearance. It was supposed to prevent damage and protect the user from the most unfortunate of events, such as catching on fire. For the lower half of her body, a pair of black, high-waisted dress shorts and boots of the same colour, decorated with silver buckles, made to enhance silent travel. For the upper half, a white, vintage blouse with puffy sleeves, along with the white choker she made. To complete the look, leather straps attached a black hood and mask that covered her whole head, except for her eyes. To prevent her injuring her head again, a metal piece stuck to the inside of the hood. The costume was just like her, and she would be forever grateful to the Night Owl agency.

"Damn right you do. Now for the best part: the tech."

"Yay~" A lab assistant walked over to the pair with an open briefcase. He put her forearm through a bracelet that fit perfectly and that immediately blended with the colour of her skin, turning completely invisible.

"This, is your personal AI, for you to keep. You can use it for communications and a good many other things that you'll discover later. It also has a taser, just in case. When you are doing missions alone, this is your best friend, trust me, its gotten me out of many bad situations." Next, she was given earpieces that also blended in with her skin, which she assumed to be used for calls and could be used to regulate the sounds that passed through her ears. Lastly, the assistant handed Iris a small case. When opened, a pair of contact lenses was revealed. "These bad boys are directly connected to that bracelet of yours. Night vision, xray, heat sensors, basically anything you might possibly need, but I guess your quirk already does most of that for you."

"Meh, I'll gladly take it~"

"Knew you would!" Haruki looked down at her own wrist. "Will you look at the time, we were here all night! I'm gonna go back to my room, you should too. Ya might want to get used to the night schedule, we're not doing any missions during the day. But, of course, you don't have to listen to me if you don't wanna, they'll ket you leave the premises if you would like. See you tomorrow!"

"Wait, what time do we meet again?"

"It's either I text you or your gut will let you know." Haruki gave one last look at Iris and walked out the door.

Guts again? Am I ever going to get use to this? It's fun though~

Iris changed back into her uniform and brought her new suit back to her headquarters. It was abnormally big for just one person. Probably because the Night Owl agency was so rich. Iris wouldn't be the first to complain at all, she liked having lots of space all to herself. She decided to take Haruki's advice and sleep. Well, at least half of it. The rest of the morning she explored her room and the gadgets she was given, as well as read a few books that was at her disposal. After 5 hours, she finally decided to hit the sac, but her body wouldn't let her.

Once again, Iris was getting homesick, especially because Katsuki wasn't there. She was sure he felt the same way internally.

I mean, with Hawks, at least I had my phone. I could call him, hear his voice, but here...

Iris remembered that she borrowed an item from her boyfriend's closet, without him knowing. If he knew, he would tease her endlessly.

He probably found out by now.

Iris let out a big sigh and slipped the black skull hoodie over her head, tucking into the covers. Her body relaxed at the familiar smell as her mind shut down, just until it was time.

I hope I can see you soon, Suki~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
179K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...