A Chance At Redemption -- Var...

By Megan_Idek

Evil follows the group and will do anything to stop you from getting your destiny. Can you rise above everyth... More

Welcome back!
Chapter 1 - Beyond Corona walls
Chapter 2 - So we meet again...
Chapter 3 - If i could take that moment back
Chapter 4 - a wedding to crash
Chapter 5 - the return of Quaid
Chapter 6 - what's up now?
Chapter 7 - She's a deputy you crook
Chapter 8 - A birthday boy's surprise
Any questions? (Not a chapter)
Chapter 9 - Bloopers (From book one)
Chapter 10 - The forest of no return
Chapter 11 - What did you just call me?
Chapter 12 - Mr Rider and Miss Striker to the rescue
Chapter 13 - Proud of your boy
Chapter 14 - My boyfriend's a bird-
Chapter 15 - Did Leo just...
Chapter 16 - Vigor the Visionary
Chapter 17 - you have got to be kidding me Eugene
some outfits!
Chapter 18 - sleepy Bean
Chapter 19 - when you see someone fall... pick them up
Chapter 20 - How Eugene met (__)
Chapter 21 - Keeper of the spire
Chapter 22 - I am not annoyed... I AM NOT ANNOYED
Chapter 23 - King Pascal
Chapter 24
Chaper 25 - Pascal and Leo to the rescue
chapter 26 - Happiness is?
Chapter 27 - Sadness is?
Chapter 28- A prank day gone wrong
Chapter 30 - Remember that phase?
Chapter 31 - Independence or teamwork?
Chapter 32 - Curses!
Chapter 33 - A monkey curse?
Chapter 34 - When life gives you lemons, you give them horseshoes
new book!!
Chapter 35 - the swinging rocks... OF DOOM!
chapter 36 - The eye of Pincosta
Chapter 37 - If I had the only flask of water...
New-ish book :)
Chapter 38 - God damn it Rapunzel
Chapter 39 - The great tree...
Chapter 40 - the truth of the moonstone
Chapter 41 - A monster leashed within
Chapter 42 - The brothers Hook
Chapter 43 -Livin' the dream (as the favourite
what do you guys want?
Chapter 44- Rapunzel and Y/n: Day one
Chapter 45 -Starlight Stikes back
Chapter 46 - Varian's beginning
Chapter 47 - Mirror, Mirror!
chapter 48 - fake or real?
Varian: A Christmas Carol
Varian: A Christmas carol part two
chapter 49 :Your kidding me!
Chapter 50: Y/ntopia!

Chapter 29 - Max, Eugene and (__) in Peril on the high seas

629 19 32
By Megan_Idek

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Max, Eugene and (__) in Peril on the high seas

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

The day had finally come, the day you would set off from the island and carry on the journey to where your destiny leads. Of course, people were looking forward to it, even how fun the island was, your destiny didn't belong on an island full of leaf people.

And could you dare say without jinxing anything that Rapunzel and Varian had finally become friends once again? Well, maybe it'll take some time before we can say that for good, but everyone has a long rocky road (Or ocean) to go before thinking everything will be back to normal.

While you and Varian were with Rapunzel and Eugene, Sophie was being entertained by watching shorty trying to eat a glass boat. Suddenly, Cass grabbed them both by the collars of their shirts.

"Quit dawdling."

"Who's dawdling? I was trying to drink a boat."

"And I was trying to watch him drink a boat! Geez, some people need to lighten up. Though, the term 'light' may be a new one for you." Sophie rolls her eyes.

Back with you and the others, You were watching the new caravan being pulled onto the ferry. "Huh, well, I'm glad the ferry is here so we can finally get off this island!" Rapunzel exclaimed.

"And, when we get back on land, we have a new set of wheels." Eugene pointed to the caravan that hookfoot and Lance were pushing.

"It took six weeks of back-breaking work, but it paid off," Lance said as he leaned against the newly built house on wheels.

Eugene fake laughed, "Yeah, of course, four of those weeks were spent insuring all the specifications were to corona transport code. Thank you very much, Max."

You rolled your eyes at Eugene, "And one of those two weeks were spent trying to get you guys to leave me and Varian alone while we built the thing in the first place."

Eugene facepalmed, "When will you realize that you two are just kids! Sometimes you need to ask for help."

"I'll ask for help once you realize we're not kids anymore. We're Fifteen!" You argued back.

"Fifteen or not your all still our lil siblings if you like it or not!"

Sophie tilted her head, "You count me as a lil sister? Ew."

While you both argued, Rapunzel went over to Max and talked in a baby voice to him.

"Look, I gotta admit, you people do tend to baby us instead of letting us be independent." Sophie agreed, making a smug grin appear on your face.

Hook foot ran over to you all, "Hey, look, good as new." He kicked the wheel with his hook, getting jammed and accidentally breaking one of the wheels.

"You should've used your-"

"Other foot, yeah I know!" Hook foot grumbled.

Alfons laughed loudly, "Stupid, stupid frine floofers!"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

The night struck the earth as you and Eugene leaned against the rails of the boat, watching the sunset.

Max trotted up to both of you, neighing happily once he got close.

Eugene laughed, "Alright, we'll be down in a minute! You know, there was a time I wanted to own an island just like that one. But now that I've lived there... I think I want a better one."

"What, one that has a castle on it?" A smirk grew on your face.

"precisely."

Max grunted at you two rambling about castles and islands.

"Okay, okay, we'll go below deck!" You said as something caught your eye. Yours and Eugene's first wanted poster together! "Hey, would you look at that! Our first wanted posters together!"

Eugene gasped as he took down the poster, "I've been looking for one of these to put in the old scrapbook! Just need to find my very first one now!"

Max grunted, clearly unimpressed.

Both, you and Eugene smirked, leaning on the railings. "Awh, still sad about never getting your hooves on Starlight Striker and Flynn Rider, huh?"

"Ah, the days where we would travel the seven kingdoms and get anything we wanted, fun times."

Eugene smirked, "Wasn't this the same kid who hated the life of crime?"

You shrugged, "Well, maybe I was being slightly dramatic. There were some fun times."

Max leaned his head on the ferry wall, bored by your conversation until he saw the sign saying, "KEEP OFF FENCE" He tapped your shoulder and pointed to it.

Eugene sneered, "Realy?! See, your problem is you too stuck onto procedure." When Eugene was distracted, he let go of the poster, accidentally dropping it into the water. "No!"

You quickly ran to the railing and went under it, "I'll get it! You wait here."

Eugene quickly grabbed hold of your wrist, dragging you back up while still holding onto to railing, "You certainly will NOT! And your problem is your too independent and dare I say RECKLESS to see how dangerous that is!" He scolded.

Max grabbed a hold of Eugene while Eugene still had a hold of you. "Let go of me!" Eugene shouted.

"Why dont you let go of me!?"

"Not if you're going to be so reckless and try to go in the ocean after a piece of paper!"

Suddenly, the railing gave in, making everyone tumble into the darkness of what lied behead.

Okay, fine it was just water, but gotta be dramatic!

Everyone swam to the top, gasping for air, you looked up to see Shorty, "Shorty! A little help here?"

"Whats that yam?"

"Help!"

"Oh! I will help myself!" Shorty pulled out a yam from his pocket and walked away eating it.

"No, no, no, no!! Stop! Were down here in the water!" Eugene shouted, waving his arms frantically in the air, trying to signal for their attention.

But no one noticed.

Apart from shorty.

"Great." You huffed.

Eugene and Max turned their heads away from you.

"Oho! So this is all my fault!?"

Max also grunted at Eugene.

"How is this my fault! Why couldn't you just let us lean on the railing! And why did you chose to be so reckless and nearly jump off the boat!"

"I wanted to prove that I'm not a child, anymore!"

"Well, if you wanna prove to me your not a child anymore, then dont act like a damn child!"

Max glared at you both, grunting like he was a motorbike.

"And for you, you always have to follow the rules! And your rule-following got is stuck in the middle of nowhere! And I'm sure a boat will come by and rescue us any second now!" Eugene said sarcastically, but to yours and his surprise, one did, swerving past you. "Okay, I would like to take credit for being right, but that was pure sarcasm right there."

Everyone swam over, pulling themselves up on the rope and getting on boards, this was almost too easy!

"There! Made it! Not the nicest of accommodations but boats a boat." Eugene glanced around.

You looked down, "And this boat just so happens to have dozens of prison cells. Great, guys, we've hit a ride on a prison barge."

Max stood tall, in a salute,

Eugene patted Max, "Hey, take it easy, law and order, all the bad guys a locked up. Now c'mon, let's go find the captain." Eugene signaled for you to follow him.

Meanwhile, Varian and Rapunzel happily ran to the top of the boat, Varian chuckled, "Eugene, (__), You gotta come down, we're playing charades and Sophie- Wait... (__)?" His face turned slightly nervous.

So did rapunzels, "Eugene? (__)? Max? Hello?"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"Look, guys, I'm sure this prison barge is heading towards the mainlands. It's got nowhere else to go, then we'll meet up with the rest of the gang there." Eugene assured when Max quickly pulled you both behind a crate.

Two ruffians walked past, "The rest of the guards have been taken out, the immunity is complete."

Your eyes, widen, "Did he say mutiny?!" You whispered. "Great, well, an mutiny, maybe a slight problem but-"

"The ship is ours, boys!" Lady Caine shouted, cutting a hole into the sail.

"Ohhhh, god... Lady Caine. Anthony the weasel, pocket- Okay, every bad guy we've put away." You facepalmed when Max shifted your head to show Axel, "Really!? That horse that gave me a concussion too?!"

Eugene freaked, "Well, this is great! A whole group of people who want us dead!"

"In fact, the only people who are missing are-" The ginger boys appear next to Axel, Making you freak as much as Eugene "The Stabintons... Great, Well, the old gangs here."

If you were gonna die at any point, tonight may be the night...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.8K 34
This is my take on the idea of a Varian spin-off series of Tangled: The Series/Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure. The AU was presented to Disney by storyb...
4.8K 118 8
As long as Varian can remember, he has had to do whatever people tell him to do. (Varian-centric Ella Enchanted AU of Varian and the 7 Kingdoms, writ...
1.2K 34 15
The is a sequel of 'Away from Old Corona'. Plot; Rapunzel got the Moonstone. She has taken her home castle and the Kingdom of Corona. It's up to Euge...
170K 4.9K 111
We all know what happened to Varian in the first season of "Tangled: The Series." He became the villain, was defeated by Rapunzel, and thrown into pr...