nothing fucking good.

By B4kug0usnumber1s1mp

Bakugou has to deal with COVID and mental issues in one way or another. Let's just say nothing good comes out... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
authors notes (ily all)

Chapter 18

957 48 37
By B4kug0usnumber1s1mp

(authors note: hi. trigger warning for the usual stuff. I'm sorry about the writing quality, i've been trying to improve it by writing these fanfictions and trying to get chapters out quicker, but yanno, life exists. i hope you enjoy, please don't mind the mistakes.)

The next morning, Bakugou woke up with a jolt at the sound of his alarm. His bones felt heavy and his eyes almost felt glued together. Squinting his eyes, he reached over to his phone and pressed snooze, he just needed a little more sleep, he told himself.

30 minutes later, he found himself lying in bed eyes wide open, the alarm already been turned off long ago. It's not that he wanted to skip school, it was that he had no motivation to even get out of his bed, or even move at all.

To be honest, he couldn't even find the motivation to sort out his dorm room, it looked odd with all his things packed away in boxes on all corners of the room. The only things unpacked were his old clothes from the previous day and his toiletries.

Groaning uncomfortably, he forced himself to get out of bed and reach into a stray suitcase, digging around for a new pair of underwear and his school uniform.

Once he had put everything on, he was well aware he had 5 minutes to drag his ass into class. Quickly, spraying some deodorant on, he left his room, dragging his heels behind him, slowly making his way groggily to class.

By the time he arrived, it was late enough for the whole class to already be there, and all turn their heads at the sight of their fellow class mate strutting into the room indifferently.

He was slightly scolded by the teacher before Aizawa continued with his 'welcome back speech' (if you could even call it that).

"Ok class, as I was saying, you will be doing classes like normal, except in communal areas, where people, that you do not dorm with, stay, you will practice social distancing and wear face masks. You will also wear face masks in corridors. Because we don't want everyone to move around classes too much, as to prevent the spread of covid. There will be one classroom each form class will stay in for the majority of their school day, and the different teachers will be traveling from class to class. Also, your time tables will be different from your 1-A timetables, as you are now in the second year. Just to let you all know; hero training classes are on Tuesdays and Thursdays. What lucky students, you all have hero training today then."

The whole class was silently listening, until that piece of information was revealed. The students were all groaning and moaning about having to train after lazing around in their houses for months.

A select few students weren't as unhappy, since they had previously trained during lockdown, and were more prepared. One of those students was Bakugou. He had obsessed over training his muscles for months on end now. Though he wouldn't admit it, he had slept on it for the first few months of lockdown.

"Shush class, you have no say in this, and as I can hear, you all aren't prepared. How are you supposed to become heroes like that? Because of this, your training will be extra hard to catch up with, because of what you have missed. If you don't relent and work past your limits, you might be up to standard in the next month or so. But to reach that standard, you will be doing hardcore training."

Some student's mouths dropped down to the floor and others yelled, "A month or so of really hard training!?!"

After he heard that, Bakugou became slightly more anxious. What if he wasn't fit enough to be able to handle all that training, what if his classmates saw that, and thought he was weak? No. He couldn't present as weak to anyone. He was fully capable and he was going to let the whole class know.

The next two classes passed in a blur, Bakugou was grateful for getting his daydreaming act together during online class, or else he knew he would've been struggling a lot, like the bunch of losers in his class, that already were.

At break time, he sat at a bench with some classmates. Willing for them to leave him alone, he went on his phone and pressed random buttons, hoping they would get the message and stop talking to him. He kind of felt bad for doing it to Kirishima, but he already had a plan set in place to slowly distance himself from the red-head. He didn't want Kiri to find out about his other plan and care about what he was doing. If Bakugou was cold enough to him, he was hoping the Eijirou would forget about their friendship and move on, not even bothering with the hard-to-handle blonde.

Break time felt longer than it usually did, probably mostly to the fact that he did not want to be there. His next class, much to his dismay, was hero training.

The boys changing rooms were bustling with people not wanting to even get changed, trying to come up with plans to miss out, what they knew was going to be, a straight hour of hard-core training. Katsuki didn't even bother. He wore a thick vest under his shirt so that his classmates changing wouldn't be able to see his stomach fat spilling over the sides of his trousers. He got changed silently, thanking the gods above that his mum bought his longer short-like boxers, to cover the scars that lay hidden underneath the fabric. The scars on his forearms had healed fully and weren't even visible unless you looked closely for any impurities. Only Deku knew about the scars along his wrists because he would check daily in middle school, threatening to snitch if Bakugou didn't comply.

Without any other choice, everyone in class ended up lined outside in their school pe uniforms, hoping to get the hour done with, not to even mention they had an extra hour after school. Explaining what would be happening in hero training for the coming weeks, Aizawa sported the same dead look in his face.

"This lesson is going to be an endurance lesson. But we will go deeper into the plan for this lesson after I explain the plan for future lessons."

A few students sighed before going back to listen to their teacher.

"Basically, we will be running lessons that will hold as training, and getting a grasp on where you are at with your physical abilities, at the same time. Smart huh?"

Erasure head said, with his creepy smirk paired with his dead-as-ever eyes.

"There will be different categories for this, for example, this lesson, as I've previously stated, we are working on endurance... Well, technically not we. It's just you kids doing it."

Aizawa was still sporting his weird smile whilst taunting his complaining and moaning students.

"ok, now, to explain the task of today's endurance training, we are going to make it a race, therefore there is a possible winner. You are allowed to use your quirks to get ahead. If you use your quirk to, in any way, disrupt someone's path of running, you will be sent onto a different training ground with Cementoss, doing laps. Even halfway through lunch, as a punishment. Now, in terms of winning, the person to win will be the person to do the most laps without stopping. If you stop, you restart and recount all your laps. If you get too tired and get injured in any way, making it too difficult to even walk, you will be sent to recovery girls office, but you will be doing extra training on the weekends to help with your weak points."

After everything was officialised, everyone was silent, probably praying to the gods that they would survive.

As they were all lined up, they were anticipating the whistle signalling for them to take off, as they heard their teacher shout, "Oh! And technically you don't have to run as long as you can maneuverer your way around the pitch using your quirk. If you can't use your quirk, you are expected to sprint, good luck."

Now the teens were sweating even more, as suddenly, a whistle blew loudly, students taking off all at once.

There were students that could easily use their quirks without harming people. Like Sero, with his tape that can extract and contract to his liking, and since he was especially good at using is tape for moving around, he had a very low chance of hurting or disrupting anyone's path. Then there were the people stuck in bad situations like Todoroki and Hagakure. Hagakure, obviously, couldn't use her invisibility quirk for anything in the situation, so she just had to force her feet to carry her until the hour completed. As for Todoroki, he couldn't use his fire to help at all in the situation and if he used his ice, he would still have to run back the same way and would be at a loss himself, but he could also risk disrupting someone or injuring a classmate.

Bakugou himself was trying to think of a plan as the very low number of calories in his blood stream did not do anything to help with his real struggle in breathing. He was trying to concentrate on thinking of a way to use his quirk without hurting people, even though the track was small and cramped, with many other people in the same position as him; feet dragging behind them and struggling to breathe. Some of the people that couldn't use their quirks were still faring well and others that were able to use their quirks were thriving with many laps done in a short amount of time.

Bakugou could tell that now his face was red and he was audibly breathing shallowly and fast. That fact alone only made him redder, both in anger and embarrassment. In his spurt of embarrassment, he sped ahead until he ran in a position where there weren't as many people running beside him, but he still had to take them into account as he shot a blast right at the ground and rose into the air like a rocket. As he was blasting himself in the air, he directed his arms behind him, so that he would be shot forward. He was still using a lot of energy, and in all honesty, he wasn't fairing that well, but he still pushed through and forced explosions out of his hands in earnest. The thought that the torturous pain he was in was nowhere near the end was unnerving, but he also thought deserved it in a way.

There was sweat drenching him all over, soaking his hair and marking big wet spots under his arms and around his neck and back area. He felt like his limbs were hanging off their hinges and that the lesson had already passed multiple hours. He wanted nothing more than to just stop all the effort he was pouring into the lesson, to just fall and drop to his death.

Although that may seem dramatic to most, to Bakugou, it was perfectly logical. What if it wasn't classed as suicide because he was so tired, he just fell? A definite plus in his view. If he didn't have to deal with all his stress, he could be at peace, AND (due to what he established earlier) no one would think of his death as a suicide. It was the best way to go out. It would be painless for the most, right? And he wouldn't really need to do anything, the only thing he had to commit to, was relaxing to anticipate his long-awaited rest.

Bakugou felt his heavy eyes start to rest as he stopped his abused body from producing all the explosions. His head fell first, his body in a diving position, tired arms lose, swinging every-which-way as gravity pulled him to the ground like a magnet to a fridge. His breaths were more relaxed, and so was he, just in general. He was so relaxed, that in that situation, he wasn't even thinking about dying, he was thinking about the way the wind brushed back his hair and stroked his face in just the right way. Until he heard two deafening screeches

"BAKUGOU" "KACCHAN"

His eyes shot open and Bakugou received an eyeful of the ground closing in on him. What was he doing? This wasn't right... NO!

The spurt of adrenaline in his blood helped him in the task of pushing his arms Infront of him and making a massive explosion as he yelled, "AAAAUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!"

He landed with a thud on the ground, reaching around the rub the back of his head. There was smoke everywhere and he couldn't see shit save for black clouds swirling around his body. He groaned in pain as he heard a loud, "HOLY SHIT BAKUGOU"

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT"

"IS HE DEAD"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH"

He sat up and rubbed his eyes hard as the smoke cleared and he saw multiple classmates running up to him with a handful of teachers, that were on site, sprinting.

Ahh shit, was the first thing that came to Bakugou's head as he was swarmed with people screaming and yelling all sorts of shit.

Now, Bakugou knew he wasn't the best at acting, or lying for that matter, but he knew he was going to have to put his very limited knowledge of the two at use.

What the fuck did he get himself into now...? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 2.7K 30
โž๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐กโž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- ๐Ÿน/๐Ÿท๐Ÿท/๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š- 5/28/2021 ๐’๐„๐๐’๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ...
4.8K 143 21
In all honesty I am shit at writing descriptions/summaries so yeah. Bakugo's voices inside of his head worsen over time in which it caused him to not...
40.2K 850 16
This is about a depressed bakugou and kirishima is trying to help * warning * abuse / cutting /swearing my first story will be updated weekly
33.7K 969 26
๐—ž๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐˜†. ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ...