𝐐𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚 [Bnh...

By musei_thoughts

❝Hᴇʏ! Gᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ!❞ -Cʟᴀss ᴘʀᴇᴢ ʏᴇʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ... More

𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎:
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐗.
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
Author's note :D
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔.
36.

09.

1.4K 69 36
By musei_thoughts

"Awooga."

              It has been months since Ahiru moved into U.A. Her weeks consisted of training martial arts, quirk enhancement and control, and private study sessions with teachers but sometimes accompanied by students who needed remedial lessons.

One of her improvements was that she was slowly getting used to being around people.

The insomniac duo —Shinso and Aizawa— helped her discover a suitable fighting style for her which happened to be Kali.

Kali, also known as Arnis or Eskrima/Escrima, is the national martial art of the Philippines. It emphasizes on weapon-based fighting with sticks, knives, bladed weapons, and various improvised weapons, as well as "open hand" techniques without weapons.

This style helps her defend herself and another person or two to fight even without her quirk, armed or unarmed.

When it comes to her quirk, she learned to control them in various ways, but she needed to come up with coping mechanisms with the drawbacks.

These are her minor quirks:

"Divert" She can remove someone from being brainwashed or controlled by a quirk by kissing them. It depends on how strong the hold of the quirk is to the victim.

°Level 1- a kiss on the forehead.
°Level 2- a kiss on the cheek.
°Level 3- a kiss on the lips.

Drawbacks: the more she uses her quirk increases her chance to be controlled by a quirk.

"Cat tears" (You've seen that in the previous chapter) It turns her tears into droplets of cats that merges into a full sized cat of kitten. It's basically a 'self-comfort' type of quirk.

Drawbacks: Dehydration, dry eyes, and sometimes leaves a painful burning sensation in her eyes.

"Stitch" Whenever she had a wound, cut, or any open injury, her blood produces a synthetic polymer fibers that creates a thread that stitches itself though her skin.

She can also manipulate the threads to stitch another person's wound up, but in order to do this, she must cut the tip of her finger to produce the thread.

Drawbacks: she can't deactivate this quirk, as long as she has an open cut or wound, it wouldn't stop till it's closed.

Because of this self healing quirk, anesthesia or painkillers don't take effect or doesn't work on her. She also bring packs of suture needles everywhere she goes just in case she needed to help someone.

And these two are her quirks that she can use in battle or defense, but still needs more training.

"Void" it's similar to Kurogiri's quirk. She can create portals (with her hands) to any place she wants. Whenever she uses it, it looks like she's teleporting.

The farther it gets the harder or more energy it takes. Explaining it further, this quirk allows her to empty (void) the space that is in the way of her destination.

Drawbacks: her hands starts dry up and her skin peels off, so she wraps her fingers with bandages or medical tape before it even happens.

"Jellyfish" her strawberry blonde hair turns into Jellyfish stingers that she can manipulate to sting anyone. It usually floats when it's activated but not used. She can also control it without stinging someone. (Seen in chapter 3)

Drawbacks: When her hair returns to it's normal strands, it stings her, which leaves marks. It also hurts a lot. 

Sure, it's cool to have multiple quirks, but, not all of them are useful in life-threatening situations. Her quirk has a lot of room to grow, especially when there are new ones that appears randomly.

There is also another quirk-related thing she needed to look out for, but it didn't show any signs of happening any time sooner so everything is fine, for the time being...

She did improve a lot since day one, but she's not yet that strong. Growth takes time. 

.
.
.

Aɴʏᴡᴀʏs, right now she's walking to her first day in class with Aizawa. They stopped in front of a big door. "You wait here." He says, leaving her outside.

Waiting for a few minutes, she heard him call her in. Opening the door, she enters, walking up to the front of the class.

"You may remember her from the battle training between you and class 1-B three months ago. She would be sharing classes with you in half of the subjects and the rest with class B." Aizawa announced.

Bowing, she nervously introduces herself. "Hi... You may not remember be, so, I'm Ahiru. I look forward to working with you all."

"Sit between Sato and Todoroki." She glanced at the empty table between a bi-colored haired male and a buffy teen.

She approaches the seat and settles down. After a few announcements the male teacher walks up to the door. Before leaving, he says, "Iida, I expect you to welcome her as class rep. Make sure not to cause any ruckus today."

As soon as the door closed, the students approaches her table. In front was a pink haired female with horns.

"Hi! I'm Mina Ashido! Omg, your so cute!"

Ahiru smiles at the radiating energy that the female gave off. "Hello, mina-san."

"Drop the honorifics! Call me Mina!"

'Queen....' She said in her head.

The others bombarded her with questions similar to three months ago.

"Everybody! It's not polite to talk altogether! Please ask her in a more civil manner!" Iida tells his classmates, chopping his arms around dramatically.

Giggling softly, Ahiru copies his movements out of curiosity. "Chop.Chop." Iida's face flushes in embarrassment, which he covers with his hand.

(A/n: I forgot the fanfic I referenced this scene from so if you guys know, please do tell. I need to credit the author. I love this scene so much.)

The class noticed and teased him further. "Aww, Iida's blushing!"

"I-I am not! I-it's not nice to make fun of people!" The boy scolds, his face reddened even more.

"Please stop teasing him. Iida's a good boy." Ahiru stands up in her tippy toes and pats the class rep on the head with a smile, thinking that it would make him feel better.

Iida stopped moving, blowing a fuse. "Ahahaha! You broke him!" Sero and Kaminari laughed.

They returned to their seats as Present Mic came in. "Heyyy! Is glasses dude okay?" Mic asks.

Iida, still red, nods his head, asking the blonde teacher to: "Please start the class."

.
.
.

(Time skip to 4th period which is before lunch| Heroics subject)

The class stood in Ground beta with All might and Recovery girl present.

"You all, will be experiencing different scenarios you may encounter while patrolling." All might said, doing a pose despite being in  his scrawny form.

"So, we came up with situations that would most likely happen. But let me tell you all, new things happen everyday! Danger doesn't sleep, so we heroes better keep up!

Group yourselves into four with one group with five members. You can choose whomever you want to be with." All might says.

And so, they began to group up.

"Shitty hair group with me!!!" Bakugo yells.

Seeing herself being left out, Ahiru looked around for an available group. "H-hey, can I join you guys?" She asked a dupli-armed guy.

"Sure." The group consisted of Shoji, Ojiro, Aoyama, and Tokoyami.

"Patrol starts now!"

The groups walks into the pretend city which was filled with civilians who were trained to play the role (like the ones in the provisional license exam).

"It's the first time having other people involved in training..." Tokoyami mutters.

They started patrolling around while having their guard up. "M-mister! Help!" A little boy calls out. Shoji, who heard the boys plea, approaches him.

Ahiru noticed a dim shadow net in front of shoji, landing a foot on it.

"W-Wait! Don't!"

He stopped moving when he was four steps away from the child. The 'boy' smirked and made a pulling motion with his arms.

Shoji came flying towards a wall.

"Shoji!" His teammates yelled.

They faced the kid who grinned at them sadistically.

"You can't approach me, not with my quirk. As soon as you have four step distance from me, you are instantly caught in my trap! Hahahahahaha!"

He controlled Shoji with hand movements similar to a puppeteer's. "Come on now, my puppet. Let's show these heroes a good show!"

Quirk: "Four steps away" can control anyone or anything that has a four steps distance from him like a marionette.

Shoji attacks the nearest person, who happened to be Aoyama. The blonde shrieks in panic and fired a laser at him.

Dodging, Shoji jumps over the caped blonde kicking him on the back, making him stumble forward.

Aoyama easily fell onto the same trap and was immediately controlled. The kid chuckles mockingly, "You heroes are so weak! How could you let you guard down like that?! So gullible..."

He made both of them fight against Ahiru, Ojiro, and Tomoyami. Activating "Jellyfish" Ahiru uses her tentacles to capture Aoyama without stinging him while avoiding his lasers.

'It's a Level 2'

When she was close enough to him, she grabs his face with both of her hands and kisses his cheek.

Finally out of the the kid's control, Aoyama blinks at the girl who has her lips on his cheek.

'Oh...

MON...

DIEU!'

(〃° ∨ °〃)

C̷͙͌̆̇͐̌͐̆h̶̖͕͇̯͇̙͚̱̞͊̓͌̃͆͠ą̴̞̗̫̊̌p̴̢̮̿̓͋ť̵̜̖̠̪̖̦̝̳͉̪̐̿̈̈́̈͝ȩ̶̭̐͆̊̈̌̓̇̿̂̕ř̴̘̜͉͕̐̄̄ ̵͍̪͊̽̉9̷͙͖̟̮́͒̆̉̑̚͜ ̸̡̧͇̙̳̟͚͛̉C̷̢̣͚̹̟͐Ō̸̢͓̥̮̣̟̾͜M̷͚̻͈̗̟͇̹̌͌͊̓̀P̷̦̦̂̓̾͛̆L̷̡̤͈̘̲͈̣͛́E̷̳̙̥̙̹̥͆͛͌Ţ̸̣̩͙̬̩͉̅̌Ȩ̸̧̜͈̞̙̬́͜

ρяσ¢єє∂ тσ ¢нαρтєя 10?

➤ Yes         N̵̼̒̅ö̶͎̮̗͙̘̳̣́̐͂̏̈́̀̓̕͠

【Proceeding to Chapter 10...】

P.S

ᵢf yₒᵤᵣ gₒₙₙₐ ₕᵢₜ ᵢₜ, ₕᵢₜ ᵢₜ ₜᵢₗₗ ᵢₜ bᵣₑₐₖₛ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.6K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...
95.4K 3.7K 32
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳...
6.3K 340 32
"𝑾𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖." = ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʸᵃⁿᵒ ˢᵃᵏᵃˢʰⁱᵐᵃ, ᵃ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉ ˢᵗᵘᵈᵉⁿᵗ ᵃᵗ ᵘ.ᵃ. ʰⁱᵍʰ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ, ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ ˢʰᵒᵗᵃ ᵃⁱᶻᵃʷᵃ, ʰⁱᶻᵃˢʰⁱ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵈᵃ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᵇ...
746K 24.9K 21
"I'm making a petition for Iida to become a stripper." ❗️DISCONTINUED ❗️ ⚠️MATURE THEMES⚠️ ||BNHA Chatfic ||Female Reader ||Slow Updates ||DO NOT c...