Verdant Emperor - Villain Izu...

By TheHinokami

What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one q... More

Chapter 1: The Divergence
Chapter 2: Finding Shelter & First Steps
Chapter 3: Results & Giran
Chapter 4: Physical Conditioning & New Home & Two New Members
Chapter 5: Verdant Guards & Training
Chapter 6: UA Exam & All Might's Regrets
Chapter 7: Expanding & New Bases
Chapter 8: U.S.J
Chapter 9: Heros & Villains & Anti-Heroes!?
Chapter 10: Sports Festival & Verdant Movements
Chapter 11: Hosu
Chapter 12: Hosu Aftermath
Chapter 13: Verdant Expansion & Advamcenets & Unkown Enemy!?
Chapter 14: Heroes Vs Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 15: Prelude to Summer Break
Chapter 16: Summer Camp
Chapter 17: Kamino Incident
Chapter 18: Shock & The Sealment of Fate
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Advancing Plans & Growing
Chapter 21: Reactions
Chapter 22: Growth & Overhaul!?
Chapter 23: Save Eri!
Chapter 24: Aftermath of the raid
Chapter 25: Military Line Assualt!
Chapter 26: Battle Aftermath
Chapter 27: Desperation!
Chapter 28: The fall of Aichi
Chapter 29: Conversations
Chapter 30: Intriguing
Chapter 31: Prelude to Meeting
Chapter 32: Meeting Pt. 1
Chapter 34: Large Scale Combat!
Chapter 35: Bloodshed
Chapter 36: UA's Surrender & Effects
Chapter 37: Meeting & Ackowlegements
Chapter 38: The Future Within Reach!
Chapter 39: Japan's Fall!
Chapter 40: The Verdant Emperor Will! [End]

Chapter 33: Meeting Pt. 2

9.8K 333 118
By TheHinokami

3rd POV:

As UA's bus drove they came to an open road in more or less the middle of nowhere which confused them all since they all knew the road they were on led nowhere because they were at a complete dead end in the Aoi Ward of the Shizuoka Prefecture. Everyone was downright tense because they wondered if this was just a trap to get them out into a hidden area where the Verdant Emperor could wipe out the entire class and main teachers of UA but then suddenly an advanced team of Verdant members walked out of the forest with the  Verdant Guard Himiko Toga! Nezu stepped off the bus and told all of his staff and students to stay on in the event something went wrong. 

"Hello, Principal Nezu. I am glad you decided to make it and I see you have brought all of 1-A and 1-B as well." Toga said as he bowed her head slightly to Nezu who did the same. "Indeed, I was a bit surprised that our destination is a dead end. Are we going to need to walk to the meeting place?" Nezu asked as he wondered if they would have to get off the bus which was a bit concerning since they had two civilians which would complicate matters if it turned into a fight for some horrible reason but Toga shook her head. "No, please get back on the bus and follow us," Toga said as she and the advance unit moved in front of the bus. Nezu got back on the bus and told Aizawa to follow them which confused him since Toga and her team moved towards the dead end. As they drove forward a teleportation portal opened up which shocked them all which reminded Nezu of how Verdant Emperor and his men escaped from the Overhaul raid. 

"They only publicly showed this twice and it was how they escaped from the overhaul raid and made the appearance at the Diet which is still under their control... interesting," Nezu said as he remembered how everything went with that raid and the sudden appearance of the gate. Nezu was sure they could use it more freely but if that was the case then Nezu was confused on why the Verdant didn't use it to get around the military defense lines as they had also used boats to transport into Aichi which is a portion of how they found that base that led to the fall of the prefecture. 

The Verdant group could indeed use the gates more often but Izuku didn't want the government to know that as knowledge is power after all and if it seems like they had a limit then it made it easier for Izuku to plan surprises in the war. He also didn't want any other country to know that they had made teleportation gates yet since it would be their main transportation method to get to space in the future which is proving fruitful with the tests that had been going on in the R&D department since they needed to make sure a gate could even be opened in space since they had made it in mind of opening on earth. They have been having some trouble but were making good progress to include the ability to open a gate in outer space such as on the moon.

Outside of that topic, the UA bus passed through the gate and found themselves in what appeared to be a new location underground most likely. It was a large cement room with a door at the end as the only exit of the room but the room was also filled with Verdant Guards standing near the door and along the wall. Toga walked over to the door and knocked on it which Aizaw opened it up so Nezu could talk to Toga. "If you would all follow me into the meeting room. The Verdant Emperor will soon be arriving." Toga said and Nezu told everyone it was time to get off the bus which everyone was a bit nervous about but soon they all walked behind Toga and they soon arrived inside of a meeting hall.

Toga directed them to their seats and told the students they could sit either in the second layer or anywhere else as the staff and Nezu sat down on their side of the round table. Nezu looked at the table and noticed the map of Japan and the war fronts were marked on it with recent information. Toga left the room and about a few minutes later a guard in the room announced the arrival of the Verdant Emperor.

"Announcing the arrival of the Verdant Emperor and his guards." said the verdant member as the main doors opened up and entered the Verdant Guards with Izuku walking in with his mother next to him. Everyone in the entire room that belonged to the Verdant placed their right arm across their chest and bowed slightly as Izuku walked into the room. Izuku guided his mother to sit right next to Mitsuki & Masaru Bakugo. "Aunty... uncle... it's been some time since we last met." Izuku said as they stood up and hugged Izuku who hugged them back and Inko had a smile on her face as she was hugged by Mitsuki.

Izuku turned around and moved down the steps towards his seat with the Verdant Guards right behind him. Izuku did notice Tenya Iida had a slight glare at Stain but that was to be anticipated in all honestly. Izuku didn't care if Iida hated Stain as long as the UA student didn't cause an issue at the meeting. As Izuku sat down he could see his mother whispering to the Bakugo's and he had a good guess on what they were talking about and he would be right! As Izuku moved away from Inko and the Bakugo's, Inko leaned over and started to talk to them. "Mitsuki, Masaru... how much do you know of what Katsuki had done to Izuku?" Inko asked and they told her everything they knew which was everything since Bakugo had admitted to his parents about everything. They were so disappointed in him but he was still their son in the end and they still loved him as they helped him try to get better but they were both afraid of what would happen today.

"It's good that you know... I've talked to Izuku about some of it but I don't know if I swayed him off a path of him taking out his anger that he holds to Katsuki so you need to prepare yourself for something that may happen. I am sorry..." Inko said but Mitsuki said she didn't blame Inko since it wasn't her fault that Katsuki had done what he did. "I can't say I would be happy to see my nephew kill my son... I would be devastated but we are powerless here..." Mitsuki said as a tear went down her face. Inko just held onto her dear friend and prayed that Izuku could let go of his anger towards Katsuki because she was afraid it would drag him down a darker path. 

While that conversation went on, Izuku had started to already speak to everyone that was sitting across from him. He did notice that none of the UA students were brave enough to sit in the seats behind or near him. Instead, they were all on the side where their teachers were at. "Nezu, what are you wanting out of this surrender since it would have happened regardless since it was only a matter of time before I publicly claimed the Shizuoka Prefecture?" Izuku said as he kicked off the meeting since they had already completed their typical greetings. Nezu nodded his head and rose from his chair as he was now standing in it so he could see better over the table.

"UA would like to be converted into one of your police academies and take part in creating the new generation of specialized police force agents that are essentially taking the place of Pro Heros. Of course, we would like to keep autonomy on how we operate the inner working of the school and the decisions we make. I would also request that all of the heroes at UA be made into the special police agents as well." Nezu said and Izuku made some notes and nodded his head. "So you are more or less asking to operate how you have been but instead of under the name of Pro Heros it would be under the Specialized police agent name?" Izuku said which Nezu nodded his head at. Izuku was silent for a bit but contained speaking after a bit of silence.

"What exactly do I benefit from accepting this? As I said earlier the surrender of UA would happen regardless once I publicly claim Shizuoka since I already control the underworld of Shizouka as you already figured out." Izuku said as he wanted to see what Nezu would say to this line of questioning since he was interested in what he would really gain since if he wanted to force the issue he could take UA over forcibly and replace the top staff of the school with his own forces. "Indeed, but you would gain a significant blow against the old government if UA willing surrender since, even with the hits to our school reputation due to the League of Villains, we are the top hero school still as it stands," Nezu said which was indeed true because Izuku did want to create the largest blow to the governments gut with his actions that he takes. "We would also be willing to cooperate more instead of you having to replace the entire staff to run the school which means you don't have to waste your time finding people to control the school," Nezu said which earned another nod from Izuku since it was indeed going to be annoying if he had to take some of his better people to put in the top school since Izuku wanted UA as a university which Nezu didn't know about yet.

"It would also do a large impact if UA put a public statement out about our surrender and denouncing the old government as well for their actions that they had been doing," Nezu said which caught Izuku's interest since he honestly didn't plan for them to put any big public statement out there. "Oh? Would the entirety of UA's staff back the said public statement? Remember, that includes All Might as well since he works at UA but he is a large public figure still in many hearts in Japan. Anything he says against or for the government would have significant sway in this war." Izuku said as his back was much straighter now at this point in the conversation. Izuku was anticipating Nezu to speak up to his question but was surprised when All Might himself spoke up.

"Indeed young mid-- Verdant Emperor, I would indeed back the public statement against the old government. I have to admit you surely did break my faith in the government which only grew due to the actions they took during this war. I though wonder what type of ruler you plan to be once you have all the power of the entire country at your hands?" All Might asked and the entire conversation shifted onto a more serious topic. The room seemed tenser now than it did a few moments ago. The students of UA shifted in their chairs a bit uncomfortably as Izuku looked at All Might. "The type of ruler I would be? I honestly don't know how I am pulling all of this off right now so I honestly don't know what type of ruler I would be since I could never have achieved all of this if it wasn't for the loyalty my followers placed into me. All I can say is that I would be the Emperor that rules with his people." Izuku said as he looked at All Might but All Might noticed the smiles on the Verdant members across the room as they all looked at the Verdant Emperor with warm expressions.

"I see, I believe I have my answer to the question. I believe you will be a merciful and just rule based on the reactions of your members across the rooms as they all looked at you with warm expressions. Throughout my career, I have fought and defeated many and I have seen how their members and followers looked at their leaders. Most of them held cold expressions or fearful ones since the people that lead their groups ruled with fear and power but you don't... you rule with mercy and fairness." All Might said as he stood up and bowed to Izuku as he asked Izuku to guide Japan to a better future as he was entrusting the next generation to him. This action shocked everyone in the room as it even shocked Izuku. However, what no one else knew at that moment was that something in Izuku had changed in that one moment. It was all the resentment Izuku still held onto against those that harmed him in the past... 

The reason he had let it go in that one moment was that his mind and heart realized he could never truly move forward and be a good ruler that All Might believed he could be right at that moment if he kept holding onto such petty grudges when in the grand scheme of things they no longer had an impact on Izuku's life. Those people couldn't harm Izuku. Those people couldn't stop Izuku from rising to power. Those people couldn't look at Izuku and say he was powerless or weak since he had already proven that a quirkless person could cause so much chaos even without a quirk. As such, even the ill will he held against Bakugo had faded to insignificant levels. It didn't mean he wouldn't be petty against those people but he knew now he couldn't bring himself to kill Bakugo and cause pain to his aunt and uncle. He couldn't be the type of ruler that his followers and All Might believe he was if he decided to kill Bakugo over his past pain since he was no longer an actual threat or problem for Izuku.

"Please rise All Might. I truly hope I will live to your expectations of me." Izuku said as All Might stopped bowing and sat back down. Izuku sighed and refocused the meeting back onto UA's surrender. "Nezu, in regards to UA. I, unfortunately, can't let UA become an academy." Izuku said shocking the staff and students. Nezu looked like he wanted to speak but Izuku started again, "As you know most people that join the police force are already out of high school and I have no intention of making younger children of high school age become a part of the police force or special agents. As such, the current academies train in the basic police education which they would need to join the police force once they graduate high school but I need a place that will train the special agents which means I need a Police University." Izuku said and Nezu eyes widen as he understood what Izuku meant but the students and most staff looked confused. 

"I see, UA would need to convert from a high school into UA University so we could have the specialized training program at our school and other academies that teach the basic training for police would filter into our police course since they would already have the basic training to become a police officer. What would happen to our current students?" Nezu asked as he explained it in terms that all of his staff and students would understand the implications of which caused their eyes to widen. "Indeed, UA and likely other top schools like Shiketsu would need to become universities. Your current students would need to complete basic police training before they could attend the specialized training at UA University." Izuku said as he explained that the current first-years would be the last incoming class to UA High School and would start their basic police training instead of hero training moving forward. Second and third years would need to go complete basic police training that they can't complete at UA at the normal police academy before returning to UA University. 

This meant that 1-A & 1-B would likely become the first students of UA University if they decided to go on to train for the specialized police agent positions. "Class size for the police program would increase from your current 20 to 40 since police work in teams more often. Special agents might end up working solo but they need to be prepared for a lot of teamwork. Overall, there would be changes to rules and regulations since your shifting from hero-focused work to police work. Students would also complete higher-level education depending on what they want. This does mean all of your staff would need to prepare to teach high-level classes as well." Izuku said and the room was silent for a while before Nezu chuckled. "Well, this sure took an interesting turn of events. I believe UA could indeed take this on as most of my staff are qualified to teach higher-level classes as well. I would just need to work on the few that aren't but I would have a few years before UA officially converted to a University as well to prepare them." Nezu said and Izuku nodded his head at that statement since Nezu would indeed have a few years to prepare. They soon talked a bit more about different things but finally came to an end on an agreement that UA would surrender and put a public statement out. Izuku also agreed to take Shizuoka within the next few days as he orders Dabi to send a clone to get the war plans ready for taking the Prefecture over with as minium damage as possible. 

After a bit more talking the meeting finally came to an end. "I believe we can have this meeting come to an end as we have an agreement and the plans laid out for the coming week," Izuku said and Nezu nodded his head but was tense. Izuku saw that everyone else on the UA side was tense as well and wondered why. "Why are you all tense?" Izuku said as he had stood up and was looking at everyone in the room on the UA side. Izuku noticed even his mother and the Bakugo's were tense but not any of the Verdant members. Stain sighed and spoke up, "I believe they are wondering what you are going to do about the Bakugo brat since it never came up in the meeting." Stain said as he rubbed his head in annoyance. "Oh... yea about that... I let that issue go already." Izuku said as he turned around and started to walk away but everyone was downright shocked. "WAIT WHAT!?" Bakugo yelled out which caused Izuku to turn towards him and everyone but him flinched a bit expecting Izuku to lash out at him.

"What do you mean what? Do you want me to punish or kill you?" Izuku asked as if he was talking to an idiot. "I did so much to you and you are just letting it go? Didn't you call the first-years here to get me here so you could f finally deal with me?" Bakugo asked and Izuku had admitted that was kind of a side reason on why he called the first-years here but the main reason was to prevent UA from deciding to pull any stunts on the off chance they had someone stupid with them that decided to try for his life since he would be at the meeting in person with all of his top leaders. 

"I will admit... that was a side reason. It was more to use you all to make sure none of the heroes got any crazy idea of trying for my head since if they attacked you students would be caught in the crossfire." Izuku said with a shrug and everyone was stunned silent. "Though I did plan to do something to you... All Might's is still very effective at being the symbol of peace after all. The speech he gave during this meeting about the type of ruler I would be changed my mind on what I would do regarding you. I can't be a good ruler if I let my past hold me back and I find myself wanting to live up to his expectations for some reason... so I won't harm you or kill you. That doesn't mean I won't be petty at hell if I run into you but as long as you don't oppose my plans by joining the war or anything then I won't aim to remove you." Izuku said as he stood there and spoke his statement. 

Bakugo himself was downright shocked that the person he caused so much pain wasn't going to take it out on him since he had so much power now. "You don't want to fight me or do anything to me... that does sound like you Zuku... always being so forgiving," Bakugo said and Izuku chuckled a bit at hearing that old nickname. "I mean, if you want to have the fight to help you settle it in your mind then we could. I do believe I would get some closure from kicking your ass and there is a fighting ring a few floors down below us but after that, I am not putting more mental power into this whole ordeal." Izuku said and Bakugo quickly agreed to it which shocked everyone at the turn of events. This was how they all found themselves several floors below with a large ring in the room.

Izuku told Bakugo that he was free to use his quirk as he wanted since Izuku wasn't going to hold back. "Do remember, I have kicked my Verdant Guards asses even without my gear so don't hold back," Izuku said as he had a grin on his face. There were several rules in places such as no killing or lethal blows. They would also stop when All Might who was acting at the referee said to stop. All Might called the fight to start as all of the Verdant members were cheering for their leader while the students of UA were cheering for Bakugo.

Bakugo went flying forward with his quirk to help him but he didn't notice what Izuku had done when Izuku did a spin kick which required him to use his hands to provide more power. Izuku had grabbed dirt in his hands since the ring they were fighting in had a compacted dirt floor. This means Izuku grabbed some of the loose dirt and the moment he moved forward after his kick which Bakugo dodged he threw the dirt into Bakugo's eyes who wasn't anticipating it. This caused Bakugo to screw up his blasts and sent himself into the ground where Iuzku jumped on him and landed several punches to Bakugo's face. As Bakugo cleared the dirt from his eyes, Izuku was down low as he kicked Bakugo's legs from under him and caused him to fall once again. 

Bakugo was getting more annoyed and was sweating like crazy as he tried to aim an explosion at Izuku who had dodged and went to Bakugo's side where his arm was sticking out and hit it right on the elbow causing Bakugo to react and pull the arm back faster and to his side since Izuku had caused a bit of pain at the joint. This meant Bakugo was wide open and allowed Izuku to land several blows to his side. Bakugo did end up getting a shot off that sent Izuku backward but didn't cause much damage outside of some slight burns since Izuku had jumped back a bit faster. Bakugo came charging and Izuku faked throwing dirt at Bakugo which caused him to guard his eyes but didn't feel anything hit him which caused him to lower his guard which earned a punch straight to the nose which made a crack sound. "I without a doubt broke your nose," Izuku said as he jumped away since Bakugo had let off a large explosion after getting hit in the nose as blood came running down his face.

"God this fucking hurts!" Bakugo said as he tried to stop the bleeding and focus on Izuku. Izuku though wasn't giving Izuku any breathing room as he only contained the attacks and fought dirty as he landed a kick right to Bakugo's balls causing him to drop to the ground. Izuku could hear all of the hisses from the males in the room. "Okay, I think that is enough wouldn't you say, boys?" All Might said as he moved closer to the two boys. Recovery Girl also was down on the field as well with Eraserhead. "The longer this continues the more the difference in pure physical skill shows. Bakugo, you are far too reliant on your quirk which Verdant Emperor used against you as he made some of your blasts go off in manners you didn't want to happen which allowed him to control the tempo of the fight." All Might said and Eraserhead could only agree. Recovery Girl looked at Bakugo and used her quirk on him to heal the broken nose after she set it back into place. 

"I do admit I needed that fight..." Izuku said as his Verdant Guards came behind him since there were several heroes near Izuku. Even though they were sure they wouldn't do anything they still didn't care since Izuku's life was far more important to them than anything else. Soon they all headed back upstairs as Bakugo walked near Izuku. "Zuku... I know I have done a lot of shit to you and deserve to be in jail but I truly hope you do well in this life and lead Japan to a better future. I am sorry for everything I did." Bakugo said as he stepped away from Izuku who only nodded his head. The UA staff and students headed down a different hallway as they were heading back to the bus to be taken back out of the base while Izuku would be heading back to the main base. Inko walked up to Izuku and asked how he was feeling and he stood there for a bit before speaking. "I feel at peace with my past," Izuku said before walking away and heading towards the area where the portal was waiting for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
3.5K 102 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
91K 2.9K 21
{DISCONTINUED} I apologize but the passion to write and my attachment to the material are no longer there anymore A hero with a quirk is the normal e...
104K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...