SJ Talks

GoldenStarXI tarafından

Silver and Jordan. Two guys. Two friends. One Wattpad podcast. The guys will talk about stuff and you can ask... Daha Fazla

SJ Talks Episode 1
SJ Talks Episode 2

Intro

7 2 2
GoldenStarXI tarafından

A Jaredpool production...

Silver: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Silver!
Jordan: And I am Jordan.
Silver: And welcome to our new talk show/podcast only on Wattpad, SJ Talks! We will be talking about a lot of categories, so sit back, and get ready.
Jordan: Episode 1 will be soon. And shout out to our permanent sponsor, The Brown's Comparisons Podcast! They are the guys helping us with this, so this wouldnt be possible without brown DC/Jaredpool. Either way. We'll see yall. Because soon its podcast time!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

436K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
557K 34.1K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...