Kidnapped By 5 Sexy Greek Gods

By iFellForAmeezy

What would you do if you got kidnapped by 5 Sexy Greek Gods? Freak out right? Wrong. You run. But that did... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (End) (plz read A/N)
Author's Note

Chapter 1

166K 2.8K 4.8K
By iFellForAmeezy

It was a beautiful sunny day on a Saturday morning.

Ha just kidding that's only in the movies. I have to say though it's actually quite nice out today. Usually it rains a lot. And when I mean A LOT. I mean like god just can't stop crying. Like period girl crying. It never stops and just down pours.

I decided to go for my morning run. Why? Because you can't have a body like mine without working for it. I got a reputation to keep up. Also I just love to run.

I put on a white tank top and my boy blue basket ball shorts.

Brushing my messy dirty blonde hair down trying to keep it looking somewhat neat, I went looking for my shoes.

Oh where oh where is my beautiful white Jordan's ready to go for a run?

Oh there you are! I looked down at my feet seeing my socks are mismatched. I threw on my Jordan's not really caring.

I looked in the mirror. Don't I just look absolutely stunning. Note my sarcasm.

I look like I been hit by a truck.

My dirty blonde hair was sticking up in all places. My hazel eyes had bags underneath them from getting no sleep. My nose still were covered by the annoying freckles. My pale skin still pale. My cheeks had the natural tint of pinkish red to them. And my usual pink full lips are all crusty.

Ew. I just look ew.

Today is not my day. I even had this weird feeling in my stomach too.

I shrugged it off.

I got out my black thick framed glasses and put them on because I can't see or read far away or else everything will just be a blur.

I was about to head downstairs when I forgot something.

My phone.

That almost slipped my mind.

My beautiful gold iPhone 6. What would I ever do without you?

I grabbed my headphones and started playing the song, Ride by SoMo. But then quickly paused it so I could wait to fully listen to it when I start actually running.

Finally I was ready so I started going down the stairs.

"BYE WHOEVER'S HOME. LOVE YOU, ILL SEE YOU LATER!" I shouted. I also wrote a note saying I'll be back soon just went for the morning run.

My mom and dad usual knew this anyways, but I write it just in case.

I left it on the counter grabbing a granola bar for the run as well.

I decided just to quickly eat it and went upstairs to kiss my little sisters forehead.

I always do that too.

This time she was already awake.

"How's my favorite sister?" I said with a big grin.

"Tired." She grumbled but still managed to spread a smile.

"Go back to bed." I said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Okay." She said yawning.

"Love you Chloe." I whispered.

I heard her say I love you too before the room turned silent.

Chloe's only 6 but she already looks just like me. The same hazel eyes, pink cheeks, button nose with freckles, pink lips, and pale skin. The only difference was her hair. While I had my moms dirty blonde hair, she had her dads dark brown hair.

I loved my family.

I smiled at the thought of them.

My dad is usually at work, my mom cleans and cooks, and my sister goes to school while I'm at school too.

If you didn't know, my names Amelia Tate. I'm 17 years old and I live with my mom, dad, and little sister Chloe. I have dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. I never had a boyfriend and have a gay best friend who's name is Lucas. My height is 5'7 and my shoe size is a 9. I weigh 130 pounds and I'm skinny with curves. I have a normal size butt and boobs. I'm lazy even though I like to run in the morning. I'm very weird to be honest here. My favorite hobby is to sit and eat while watching scary movies on Netflix. My phone, music and Internet is what keeps me going. Did I mention I have a nose piercing? No? Well I do and it's a silver hoop on my right side of my nose.

That's pretty much it! Besides the basics how my favorite color is black, and my favorite animal is a cheetah because they are fast. Blah blah blah!

You get the point.

Anyways, I exited my little sisters room and headed back to the kitchen.

Taking a water bottle I started to head outside.

It was very sunny but a little windy.

I pressed play on the song and started running.

Taking my usual route I ran down the street, to the park, and around the block. I did this 2 times.

I stopped at the park and sat down under the tree sipping huge gulps of water.

I probably looked like a dehydrated fish.

Suddenly I saw 2 sexy guys walking my way.

They don't look much older than me. Maybe 19 or 20?

Gosh are they models!? Damn. And if they are why are they walking my way? I look like a freaking mess!

Quickly trying to pet down my hair so I didn't look totally ugly I raised my eyebrow at the 2 of them when they reached me.

They both look intimidating but yet hot.

I was about to ask how could I help them. And silently add how they could help me. But then one guy pulled out a gun.

OH SHIT.

I widened my eyes in fear as I felt my eyes prickle with water.

Don't show weakness. I thought.

I knew I was ugly but not THAT ugly.

"You know that's dangerous right?" I said nervously.

Well no freaking duh!

I looked at my water bottle and threw it at the guy who had the gun.

I ran like a maniac wailing my arms all over the place.

They will never catch m-

Too late.

The other guy who didn't have a gun tackled me to the floor and covered my mouth. He picked me up easily dragging me to a black van.

Is no one seeing this?!?!

OH SHIT OH SHIT.

They're gonna take me somewhere and kill me.

I tried screaming help but it only came out muffled.

The guy threw me in the van while he went to go sit in the front. The one who I threw water at sat across from me soaking from the water.

He looked angry and sexy.

HOT MAMA.

I looked around, OH SHIT NOW THERE ARE 5 SEXY GUYS IN THE VAN.

Is it hot in here? Or is it just me?

"How's the water? You looked pretty hot with the gun. Thought I might just try to cool you down." I said.

I covered my mouth realizing what I just said. I muffled a laugh, biting my lip.

The guys in the van bursted out laughing while he just looked plain pissed off.

Good.

Im gonna start sweating like a pig soon though. Why do they want me?

3 guys sat in the back of the van with me. One in the drivers seat, and the other in the passengers seat.

When I'm scared or nervous, I tend to ramble and sweat a lot. Or bite my lip.

"So um how are you guys?" I questioned nervously.

I wiped the sweat that was falling off my forehead.

"It's getting hot in here." I muttered.

They all just looked at me.

"Do you guys not speak English? Oh great, my kidnappers don't even understand me. Um let me see, YOU NO SPEAK ENGLIS???" I said trying it in another accent.

They all started laughing.

What! This is not a joking matter. I could die right now.

I scowled. Do they only laugh or something?

These guys might be sexy but they are either rude as fuck or just stupid.

But then I realized I just actually been kidnapped.

I, Amelia Tate. Has been kidnapped by 5 Sexy Greek Gods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 168 21
Cringiest shit you'll ever read :) Started: 01/11/2016 Completed: 10/02/2017
43K 812 31
this book is a trash that i wrote when i was 12 and i cant even stand to re-edit it COMPLETED Billie was kidnapped by some unknown people. Amy the ga...
29.7K 939 24
"Just kidnap her, my subconscious told me. Huh, that's not a totally bad idea." (I was 12 when I wrote this, keep that in mind if you decide to read...
14 0 3
I wake up in dark room and can't move not because I'm paralised or anything no, I was kidnapped by people I thought I could trust. My name is Amphitr...