Not For Pity

Oleh Holaweirdos

{Modern AU Kataang} ~ (This is extremely inspired by a movie I saw, I don't remember the name though and it w... Lebih Banyak

2| Friends?
3| Reunited siblings
4| Finding out news
5| Unexpected
6| Unexpected... again
7| Friends? pt2
8| Epilogue

1| Arriving in London

203 3 0
Oleh Holaweirdos

The water bender looked around, and sighed with taking her suitcase. Then a young man waved to her, she waved back and joined him. "Hey, you okay?" He asked, she looked at him.

"No entiendo tu idioma."(i do not understand ur language.) She told him, he looked at her.

"What did you say?" He asked, she stared puzzled.

"No te entiendo!" (i dont understand u!) She half shouted, he backed away.

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you mad, jeez." He stated, she walked away thinking he was being rude. "Wait, do you understand English?" He asked, taking his phone out to use a translate app.

"No te entiendo, ¿de acuerdo?" (i dont understand u, k?) He saw that that was Spanish she was speaking, he then showed his screen saying 'You're Spanish, correct?' and next to it the exact same thing in Spanish. She nodded, "Si, soy Espanol." (yes, im spanish) He translated that, and then they walked along...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
16.5K 229 30
After a night of being left alone for the evening, Nancy and Bill bond, a little too much, as they wake up to remember nothing. However, after a few...
475K 51K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...