Beautiful Boy || Kyle Spencer

americannwhore

kyle spencer had never really had it easy, no matter how happy he looks. one night, he goes out to a high sch... Еще

chapter |1| death
chapter |3| alone
chapter |4| monster
chapter |5| love
chapter |6| truth
chapter |7| hurting
chapter |8| flordia
chapter |9| safe
chapter |10| beach
chapter |11| break
chapter |12| hospital

chapter |2| resurrection

1.4K 24 9
americannwhore

the next morning, i found out that only two boys survived that bus crash. id been upset the whole night, even though i just met kyle i really liked him and definitely didn't want him to die.

all i could do was hope that one of those two boys was kyle.

i'd been kind of upset with madison since last night. i know what happened to her was absolutely terrible, but i was upset that she was the reason for kyles possible death. i mean, he saved her.

i stood beside queenie as the tv played, talking about the horrors of the bus crash the night before.

"wow, 9 kids."

"some of them deserved it." i whispered under my breath.

madison knew i was mad at her about kyle, but she didn't care.

suddenly, we could all hear heels against the coven floor.

"that's the supreme." queenie whispered in my ear.

"get dressed girls. wear something...black."

the other girls immediately left the room to get changed, except madison who was just staring at the supreme.

"go, now."

"who are you?" madison rolled her eyes.

"fiona goode. i'm the supreme."

i was surprised madison didn't already know this, as she'd been here for a while.

i went upstairs to get dressed, although my mind was still on kyle.

i wore all black, of course, and went with fiona and the other girls to town. fiona brought us inside the witch museum, but i didn't really pay attention. kyle was all i could think about.

i decided to just leave the museum, and made my way through the local hospital in hopes to see kyle there, alive.

"please be him." i whispered to myself as i opened the door to the room that laid the two survivors of the bus crash. "please be him."

i looked at the first boy, not kyle. then i looked at the second boy, also not kyle. my heart sank to my stomach. the second boy, however, was familiar.

i went through the events of the night before, and then i recognized his face. the damn rapist.

i felt my sadness turn to anger as i looked at him, he seemed he was going to be fine. i was gonna make sure he wasn't.

i turned to look at the hospital door, then gently shut it. i was careful not to bring any attention to myself. killing him would be easy considering my powers. all i had to do was have sex with him.

i made sure to get this done as fast as i could, and within about 5 minutes he was dead.

i felt guilt and relief. it was an odd mixture. if only i could get kyle back...
——
"y/n. get up." madison said, opening my bedroom door and turning on the lights.

"madison?" i groaned, "it's five in the morning.."

"come on, get up."

"why?" i said, trying to open my tired eyes.

madison didn't answer my question and instead pulled back my covers and dragged me out to her car. madison drove to this weird building, and broke into the building using a pin.

"what are we doing here?" i asked.

"i heard what you did for me." she told me, "so, i'm paying you back."

i followed madison into a room in the very back. then i noticed what she meant. the room was filled with dead bodies, bodies from the crash.

"oh my god." i whispered.

madison opened a bag that held kyles dead, mutilated body. i suddenly felt sick.

"we're gonna bring your boy-toy back." she said, opening more body bags.

i turned around, disgusted by the bodies.

"no, we can't do that."

"yes, we can." she said, "let's pick the best body parts and attach them to kyles face."

madison continued to try and convince me for a few moments before i finally agreed. we pieced together kyles body, and madison brought out all the supplies we needed to bring kyle back.

"what if this doesn't work?" i asked her.

she rolled her eyes at me, "it'll work."

i helped madison place candles around the table that kyles dead body laid on. i was so scared that this wasn't going to work, as i was getting a little hopeful.

"okay, you ready?" she asked me, preparing herself. i nodded in response, listening as she started to repeat foreign words. i copied her words, and the energy in the room grew.

she took ahold of my hand, slicing a cut down my palm and then doing the same to herself. i winced, but followed her actions as she dropped her blood onto his chest.

with every second, the energy grew.

loud satanic sounds echoed our ears, scaring the living shit out of the both of us. i'd never been more scared, but we kept going.

eventually, it was over. i laid my hand on kyles cheek.

"why isn't he breathing?"

"i don't know, give it a second." she assured me.

we waited, but nothing happened.

"maybe we aren't power enough."

"come on, let's go." madison scoffed.

i started to walk out with her, but i wanted a chance to say sorry and goodbye to kyle first.

"wait, i left my phone. i'll meet you out there." i told her, and she agreed and went on out.

i brushed my thumb beneath his cold eyes. "i'm sorry this happened. i wish i could've saved you. you were a good guy." just then, i heard the door start to open. it wasn't madison, it was a security guard.

"shit." i mumbled, hiding away.

"hey! who's in here!?"

i placed my hand over my mouth, careful not to make any noise as i knew how much trouble i'd be in if i were caught. it was too bad, though. he saw me.

"what are you doing in here?"

"i'm so-" i started, but i noticed kyle moving behind him. my eyes widened in fear and disbelief, could this really be?

the guard turned around, and kyle shot up and snapped. obviously kyle wasn't the same as he started to beat the guard, and ended up killing him.

"kyle! stop!" i shouted, but it was too late.
——

i stole the clothes off the now dead security guard and helped kyle dress. i was starting to think this was all a huge mistake. kyle couldnt talk, walk, think, or even dress himself.

i held him up as we fearfully left the building, only to find madison had already driven off. great.

i noticed keys in kyles pocket, i guess we would just have steal this mans car who was dead on the floor in the building behind us.

i set kyle down in the front seat, and he looked scared and confused.

i moved to the drivers seat, and shut the car door.

"look, i know..i know you don't understand what's going on, but you died okay? i brought you back." i told him, trying to calm him. "it's okay."

kyle leaned back in his seat, he couldn't understand the intense emotions he felt so he just sobbed.

"we gotta get out of here." i whispered under my breath, starting the car and driving away. as i drove, kyles sobbing only got worse and he was starting to lash out.

he was mumbling words i couldn't understand, crying, and moving around in his seat. i tried to hold his hand to calm him, but it only made things worse.

"kyle, stop. please." i pleaded, but he couldn't stop no matter how hard he tried.

"pull over." a sweet voice said from the back seat. i turned around, it was a woman.

"what? what are you doing in here?" i asked, startled.

"pull over, to the river. i can help." she told me.

i couldn't drive any longer with kyle acting like this, so i listened and pulled over.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

22.1K 438 16
Alyssa's whole world stopped spinning when her father divorced her mother and cutted all bonds with them. Two years later her mother marries Phil, a...
380K 5.6K 14
Imagines/one shots of Evan Peters and his characters from AHS. Evan Peters // Tate Langdon // Kit Walker // Kyle Spencer // Jimmy Darling // James Pa...
Bad In Common ~some girl~

Любовные романы

497K 21.4K 59
"Everyone has a chapter they don't want to read out loud. Mine just so happens to be a book." Allison Bridge. Hearing her name makes most people crin...
Tranquil Falls Dana Handler

Подростковая литература

1.1K 75 25
Gatlin Arlington has been keeping a dark secret about his best friend Taylor. It weighs heavy on him, even after Taylor took his own life. The Arling...