๐š‚๐™ด๐š‡๐š„๐™ฐ๐™ป ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐š„๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ...

By -GOREPITY-

โ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ฒ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐’€.โž โœงเผโ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰หš*โ‹ โ‹ โ‹*หšโ”‰โ”‰โ”‰... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Š๐ข๐๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐๐š๐œ๐ค & ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ข ๐’๐ค๐ฒ ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โ€ข ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โ€ข ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โ€ข ๐“๐ข๐๐š๐ฅ ๐–๐š๐ฏ๐ž แดบหขแถ แต‚
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โ€ข ๐…๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โ€ข ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โ€ข ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ€ข ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐–๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ข ๐–๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ แดบหขแถ แต‚
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ€ข ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ž๐ฑ แดบหขแถ แต‚
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ€ข ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐
PART 2?

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ€ข ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค แดบหขแถ แต‚

14.3K 353 2.7K
By -GOREPITY-

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Freak
0:35 ━❍──────── -4:55
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

The same day
11:30 PM

"IVE BEEN MEANING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING Y/N"

After your little spicy sesh with Jean, as promised he made breakfast for the two of you to enjoy. To your surprise he was actually an excellent cook, especially since you were watching him cook, he didn't wanna mess up.

You rose your head up from the delicious food in front of you, raising both eyebrows letting him know you were listening.

"How do I put this?" He places a finger on his chin "Okay first don't get mad"

You furrow your eyebrows "Why what is it?"

He sighs bringing one of his hands to caress yours "You're fired"

Wait what?

You look at him confused "What, why am I fired, did I do something wrong?"

He smiles shaking his head "No no no you did nothing wrong darling"

"Then what is it?"

He moves his seat closer so that you guys are side by side with each other, The look on his face made you know it wasn't anything bad.

He continues "Honestly we didn't really need a maid that urgent but I just offered you the job because you said needed money. And since we started dating I've been thinking about another job I can offer you.

You nod your head "Okay, what's the other job?"

His mouth curves into a smirk while he raises his eyebrows "How would you like to be my sugar baby?"

Hold up

The room goes silent as you look at him with your eyes widen "What? Jean stop playing"

"I'm being serious y/n"

You shake your head "Don't you think that's kind of weird? I mean we're practically the same age so technically I'm not really a baby" you laugh at your own statement

He grabs both of your hands and placed them in his lap "Which makes it better, we're together so let me take care of you"

The determination in his eyes made you realize he was being deadass. Never in your life would you have thought you'd be someone's sugar baby especially your own boyfriend, but life is just full of surprises.

"You sure? I mean is there anything specifically I have to do?"

He chuckles softly shaking his head "Nope, just keep being my sexy girl and I'll treat you special"

I mean if you that way then okay

You nod giving it one last thought before agreeing "Okay Kirstein I'll be your sugar baby"

Smiling he pulls you into a big hug which you accepted, his lips coming in contact with your soft cheek giving it a quick peck before letting go.

"Good baby I'm happy you said yes, now I can move on to my second confession"

You role your eyes playfully "There's more?"

He waves his hands up in defense "I'm almost finished I promise"

"I know I'm just playing, so what is it?"

He takes a deep breath in and out before answering "My parents are flying back in tomorrow....and I want you to meet them"

You raise your eyebrows while your mouth forms in an O shape, it had totally slip your mind that Jean had parents.

"Ohhh okay, nice yeah" is all the words you could get out.

Bruh parents? Okay now I'm scared

You haven't been with someone close on this level to even say you got to meet their parents and just thinking about it made you worry.

What if they don't like me?

Jean notices your change in attitude and places a hand on your thigh "Darling I promise everything is going to be fine"

"You sure? I mean like you just asked me to be your sugar baby...you sure they're gonna like that?"

"They could be intimidating and difficult sometimes but they're actually chill and accepting, they're gonna love you and you're love them I promise"

If you say so

"Alright I guess I'm meeting your parents" you give him a little smile still a little nervous about the idea.

He leans in close to your face planting a kiss on your lips "I love you Love Bug"

"I love you too Jean"

He gives you one last smile before standing up from his chair, yawning in the process "Okay finish up your breakfast we're going out today" he walks out the kitchen.

Your eyes focus back to your unfinished food, eating the remainder that's left.

"Where are we going?"

The house goes silent for a second before Jean walks back with a gift bag in his hand.

"We're going to the mall to spoil you" he places the bag on the island sliding it to you.

"What's this?"

"Open it and see, I completely forgot to give it to you"

You peeked inside to see a piece of an clothing article that look familiar. Reaching your hands inside you pull it out and instantly remembering the night you had these on.

"My pants, I totally forgot about these"

"Yeah Sasha made me wash them for you after you spilled alcohol all over them. So I gave her sweatpants you could wear"

Gosh y/n you klutz

"Thank you Jean, for everything"

He waves his hand Fanning you off "It's nothing baby, now c'mon get dressed so we can go"

"Okay"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

The Next Day...
7:00 PM

"Okay Sasha how do I look?" The tone in your voice was clear that you were panicking as you struck a pose for Sasha who just laughed in response.

You stomp your foot on the floor in frustration "Sasha it's not funny"

Jean's parents have scheduled to have a little Dinner date at some really expensive restaurant at around 7:45, so yesterday Jean took you shopping for something to wear.

"Would you stop worrying you look fine, I've meet them plenty of times they're good people" Sasha continues her focus to the Tv, flipping through random movies to watch.

"Okay fine-ou let me go get the necklace Jean bought me" you raced upstairs to your room in search for your item.

2 minutes later you return back with the 18k gold necklace Jean got you around your neck.

"Look at my bestie all grown up" Sasha teases you

You roll your eyes "Shut up, okay now on a scale of one to ten how daughter-in-lawish do I look?"

She furrows her eyebrows "What?"

"I might marry Jean in the future you never know" you stick your tongue out while throwing up a peace sign.

"Lord y/n, fine I'll give you a negative two"

You give her a blank stare "You play to much-"

You were interrupted by your phone going off in your purse indicating that someone was sent you a message. You reach inside retrieving it.

"Okay he's outside I gotta go" you jog over to the closet mirror double checking yourself.

"Alright have fun and remember, Be confident" she emphasized the last part.

"I will I promise"

Okay y/n you got this, you're gonna show your mother & father in law what wifey material looks like.....okay that was cringe

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

7:50 PM

"Come on baby stop panicking" Jean says as you guys enter the really nice restaurant. There were a bunch of people in there tonight having a great time enjoying their food and mingling with whoever they had seated with them, you were surprised you guys even got a reservation.

"This is a very popular restaurant, everyone comes here" he leans down in your ear, his hand he had around your waist hasn't left since he helped you out the car. You nod in response as you walked up to the front receptionist who instantly greeted you two.

"Hi welcome to Auberge du pommier how may I help you?"

"Hi we have a reservations under the name Kirstein"

The receptionist flips through the reservation book before pointing to it.

"Ah yes table for four, right this way please" She walks out from behind the desk, walking escorting to wherever his parents were seated.

As you guys follow close behind Jean's hand finds itself on your ass giving it a little squeeze.

Jean please we're in a restaurant

"You look so sexy tonight baby" He mumbles softly in your ear causing your face to get hot.

"Jean, I'm about to meet your parents" you side eye him trying to hide the smirk on your face.

He squeezes your butt once again this time with more of an handful. "You think I give a fuck? I'd do you right now on one of these tables in front of everyone"

Sir what the fuck has gotten into you

Your eyes widen at his last statement, unable to even say anything back.

"When we get to the table you're gonna be a good girl okay?"

Why wouldn't I be, what're you planning Kirstein?

You just nod, nervous to say anything else. As you guys walked closer to the back of the restaurant (where the open patio was) a man and woman who looked like they were in their early 30's were sitting down beside each other at one of the tables, talking amongst themselves while enjoying a glass of what look like wine.

The woman look away from her glass and to your direction, her eyes instantly lit up as she slowly got up from her seat.

"Jeany sweetheart" The woman greets her son with open arms. Jean's grip around your waist loosens as he walks forward to hug his mom, bringing her into a tight hug.

"Hey mom" he plant's a kiss on her cheek which she does the same to his.

Your eyes wander to who you assume to be his father, who's already been staring at you. You give him a smile which in response he bows his head.

His mother releases him off her and fixed her attention to you. She wore a Lilac Linen and Silk single breasted-pocket jacket with trousers to match. And her husband wore a black velvet suit, with a double breasted pocket.

One thing I could say about the Kirstein family is that they know how to dress. And damn his mom is pretty as fuck

She walks up to you in awe, her eyes scanning up and down your body.

"You must be y/n?" She pulls you into a hug "You look so lovely dear" she had a French accent that was very heavy.

No wonder he knows how to speak French

You hug back with a big smile on your face "Thank you Mrs Kirstein, you're so beautiful"

She pulls away grabbing both of your shoulders "Oh stop you're to adorable, and you can call me Amélie"

You nod as you two watch Jean and his dad greet each other.

"This is my husband Noah" she states

You reach your hand out to him for a formal handshake which he accepts "Nice to meet you Mr. Kirstein"

He smiles "Nice to meet you y/n" he had a German accent.

Amélie then claps her hands together in excitement directing you guys to the table "Come sit sit" and sits back down beside her husband

Jean takes your hand helping you sit down in one of the chairs shortly after sitting in the one next to you.

"I hope the traffic wasn't bad for you guys?" Mila ask while pouring you and Jean a glass of wine.

"No it was fine" Jean answers "How was your flight back?" And takes one of glasses putting it to his lips. You follow his actions doing to same, the red liquid sweeping down your throat.

She waves her hand in the air "Same old same old" she takes a sip before continuing "But that's not important right now" she smiles at you "So y/n tell me about yourself"

Jean sighs "Mom we just got here"

His mom pouts "What? I just want to get to know my hopefully soon to be daughter-in-law?" And raises an eyebrow at him, which causes him to chuckle.

See Jean your mom gets it

You smile at her statement "it's okay, what would you like to know Mrs. Kirstein?"

"Well for starters any allergies? Before you two walked in we got ordered some delicacies and weren't sure if you'd be allergic or not"

Delicacies? That's some expensive shit

You looked at Jean then back to his mom "No allergies here"

She grins "Okay good, so tell me how you guys meet"

Before you could speak you felt Jean's hand creep up to your thigh under the table, resting itself there.

Is this why you bought me this dress?

"Well we meet through Sasha" you pick up your glass taking another sip.

"Ah Sasha such a energetic person" Noah engages in the conversation. Amélie looks at her husband nodding "Right I love that girl"

"Anyways, any hobbies? I would love to hear them"

Jean's hand creeps more up your bare thighs, close to the inner part and starts slowly massaging them.

You carry on "Well I love reading-"

Her eyes light up "Ou what genres do you enjoy?"

"Honestly any, I'm not picky"

"I have a whole library of books I'll show you them one day, you can take as books as you want"

"That would be great thank you" you smile at her offer

Jean butts in "Mom how about you tell y/n all about work?"

She shakes her head "It's not that interesting, I don't she'd like to hear about it"

You nod your head "Actually Mrs Kirstein I would love to hear about you and your husbands work"

She raises both her eyebrows "Really? Okay then, where should I start?" She places a finger on her chin looking back at her husband.

Jean takes that as an opportunity to whisper in your ear "Open your legs and be good girl and listen to her talk"

You glup quietly side eyeing him, and he goes back to his original posture. Your obey spreading your legs under the table.

"Oh okay I know where to start" his mother fixes her attention back to you. "Okay so before Jean was born...."

You slowly start to zone out as Jean fingers start to rub against your clothed vulva, tapping it along as he pushing them to the side.

You side eye him again and his attention is still to his mother, which you quickly looked back at her to not cause any suspicion.

Once your panties were pulled to the side his fingers push past your lips instantly going for you clit, circling around it.

You hold your breath trying your best not to move around. And continue to smile at Jean's parents as they continued talking.

One of his fingers then start to tease your hole, slowly going in and out of you causing your arousal to go all over his fingers.

Jean please not in front of your parents, even though they're clueless about what's going on

You press your lips together making sure no sound escapes.

Amélie snaps you out of it "Oh y/n you should've seen Jean when he was a baby, he was so chubby"

"Mom" Jean playfully whines as he continues to finger you under the table "Don't tell her that"

She laughs "Oh shush, y/n I'm gonna show you some baby pictures" she then pulls out her phone scrolling through it.

You just nod planting a fake smile on your face.

Jean starts to rub your clit more Vigorously causing you to close your legs shut on him.

"Okay so here's a picture of him at 5 months" she turns to the phone in your direction revealing a chubby Jean on the screen.

You smile in awe looking at your boyfriend in his baby state "Jean you look so cute"

He chuckles kissing your cheek, staring directly in your face, his eyes filled with sadistic schemes. "Thank you Love Bug"

His mom flips the phone back to her "You two are so cute, Let show you another picture"

Jean's hand wiggles around against your thighs indicating that he wants it to be let free. You sigh opening your legs again only for him to forcefully open them wider and sticking fingers back inside you. With the pleasure that was building up and him teasing, you were aching for some more. So you slowly start to grind your hips forward against his fingers making sure no one noticed what was going on.

You let out a little noise but quickly covers it off with a fake cough. You reach for you glass drinking the red liquid slowly.

"And here's another one, this was his first birthday party" she flips the phone to you once more revealing Jean with cake frosting all over his face.

You just nod with a smile, nervous to even open your mouth.

Jean hands smacks your pussy causing you to jump, which you quickly cover it up by scooting your seat in more.

Kirstein I swear to god if your parents find out-

His fingers go more deep inside you and your walls clench around him. You keep grinding, feeling your orgasm start to build up.

Amélie places her phone back in her Birkin bag. "Where was I? Oh yes so about 5 years ago......"

Again you zone out unable to listen to what she was saying.

Your pussy starts to throb as he goes back to attacking your clit, the most sensitive part of your body.

I'm gonna cum fuck, this is so unsanitary

You keep grinding till Jean's voice cuts his mom off mid speech.

"Oh look the food is here" Jean moves his glass out of the way

"Oh looks like we'll continue this conversation later" she winks at you

The waitress places the dishes all over the table revealing different types of meals you've never seen before. "Here's everything"

"Merci" Amélie thanks her

Jean please the food is here I'm gonna cum all over your fingers

Jean on the other hand wasn't bothered by it, as his main goal was to make you cum in the first place.

"Oh y/n have you ever had duck?" His mom asked.

Duck?

You shake your head no "I haven't"

"Well today's your lucky day, it's so good"

"Yeah baby it's so good your gonna love it" Jean smirks at you.

Jean you fucking bitch, I'm gonna get you back for this shit-

Your thought was cut short by you releasing your juices all over his fingers, your lower body slightly twitching. Your walls tighten around him as he slows down inside you. You bite down on your bottom lip as your eyes wander somewhere else to look at. shortly he pulls his fingers out and rubs your arousal all over your inner thighs.

He pulls your panties back over your throbbing wet cunt, returning his hand back above the table, grabbing a napkin to wipe the rest of you off.

"Let's eat" Jean says grabbing his wine glass with the hand he used for you. You noticed as he sipped his drink he was secretly sniffing his fingers, smelling your scent on his fingers, causing him to chuckle to himself.

He side eyes you and you turn away from him in embarrassment.

Jean you horny freaky fuck...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 530 48
"๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" "๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘”๐‘œ" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ...
267K 3.4K 20
Includes: Eren, Jean, Armin fluff, angst, and barely smut. WARNING: Includes sexual activities, other mature things. ONLY for mature audiences. Fol...
188K 3.7K 28
๐˜ฆ.๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
492K 19.1K 41
๊—ƒ ๐ž. ๐ฃ๐š๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๏ฟฝ...