The Villains are After Me

cBLaISrLIFEma द्वारा

Kite Andou lived his life completely and die without any regrets, though unfortunately for him, he needs to s... अधिक

Start!
Arc 01
1.1 Target
1.2 Red Eyes
Announcement
1.3 An Angel?
1.4 Cute
1.5 Mikael
1.6 Riel's Hobby
1.7 A Date?
Announcement again
1.8 Ridiculous
1.9 Admirer
1.10 Your Fault
1.11 Crushed
1.12
Arc 02
2.1 Plot
2.2 Oras
2.3 Serces
2.4 Is this your first time?
2.5 I want him
2.6 Contract
2.7 Serces Association
2.8 Museum
2.9 Not Interested
2.10 Number
2.11 Don't leave me...
2.12 A Dream?
2.13
Arc 03
3.1 I need a job...
3.2 The youth
3.3 He looks good
3.4 Card
3.5 We will cover all of your expenses
3.6 I'm Kayl Wales
3.7 Hungry
3.8 Jerome
3.9 Three Flags
3.10 A tug in his soul
3.12 Peeking
3.13 I'm your fan...
3.14 Blood
3.15 Now He Knows!
3.16 Death
3.17
Arc 04
4.1 A Trap?
4.2 Name
4.3 Hero!
4.4 Grateful
4.5 Sword
4.6 It's here
4.7 Gone..
4.8 Accompany...?
4.9 Getting Closer
4.10 Give You Candy
4.11 Five Years Passed...
4.12 Stronger
4.13 Their Hero
4.14 Deeper
4.15 Perished
Arc 05
5.1 Subject 0
5.2 He's Mine
5.3 Don't leave
5.4 Amadeus
5.5 W-What?
5.6 Fifth
5.7 Shiro
5.8 Reason
Author's Note 🎶
5.9 So Sly!
5.10 Duke Kasan
5.11 Karen
5.12 Hope
5.13 Escape Part 1
5.14 Escape Part 2
5.15 Escape Part 3
5.16 Escape Last Part
5.17 Lost
5.18 Elys
5.19 Smile
5.20
Arc 06
6.1 [ Alon ]
6.2 Under the Sea
6.3 Mirror
6.4 Mermaid?
6.5 Inam
6.6 Meetings
Author's Note or not?
6.7 Evil Lord
6.8 True Love?
6.9 Five years ago
6.10 Because
6.11 First Step
6.12 I'm Sorry
6.13 The End
Arc 07

3.11 Team Up

1.4K 112 5
cBLaISrLIFEma द्वारा

The live viewers was already struck dumbed since they saw him crafting the cage then was shocked silly when they saw him crafting the wooden bag, it's simply amazing! Such a beautiful and talented cutie!

From this, Kayl gained a ton of crazy fans. They all love him! If a viewer talk bad, they will let their praising overwhelmed them, for love to overcome angst! Their baby is so good, he deserves all the love in the world!

Kayl looked at the timer, [ 66:37:00 ]

It's been 5 hours at most, he's still far away from the starred location. It will probably take him one and half day before he managed to arrive there.

" Huuuu... Alright! " He took a deep breath and smiled.

Twenty four hours passed.

[ 42:29:00 ]

Kayl saw a pale youth leaning on a tree tiredly while patting his stomach. He looked for a while before he approach the youth and pat him in the back, he didn't expect the youth to be surprised and fall on the ground.

The blonde youth look at him stunned as he sat.

He smiled awkwardly at the youth, " That, sorry to surprise you. Here. " He stretch out a hand to the youth.

" That, Haha, thank you... Uhmm.."

" Ah, I'm Kayl. Nice to meet you. " Kayl said smiling and as he pull the youth up. They stumbled for a bit and he found that the youth was injured.

" Oh, I'm Genus. Ah! " He gasped as he accidentally step on his sprained foot.

" Ah it's sprained? " He asked as he look at his raised foot.

The youth smiled wryly, " Yes... "

Kayl looked at Genus and smiled, " Want to team up? You're the first person I met in here..."

Genus's eyes lip up, " Yes! Oh! Thank you! " He grabbed both of his hands and suddenly his stomach rumbled loudly.

They were silent for a moment.

" Pfft... " They looked at each other and laughed together.

Kayl took an apple from his mini bag and gave it to Genus.

" Thank you. " He said unabashedly as he took it and ate it quickly, he's so hungry!

Genus take a good look at his team mate and sighed, he's so good looking! He looked at the wooden bag on his back and felt more reassured for having a reliable team mate.

When he teamed with those guys, it's because he has no choice..

After all, they are the only person he finally met after being isolated ah!

Though he didn't expected them to be jerks.

Together, they walked towards the starred location. Kayl help Genus as he has trouble walking. Eating the delicious rabbit for dinner, they grew closed together and enjoyed each other's company.

Jerome walked down the plane as took in the sight of the island he saw a few days ago from the screen.

He decided to go here as he grew impatient and felt that it wasn't enough to see the youth from the screen. Plus, he has time. Ash will take care of everything after he left, he already planned everything that was needed for it to succeed.

He looked around the beach and so the staff bustling here and there. He leisurely walked towards the luxurious tent and entered. He nonchalantly sat in one of the couch, from what he heard this was the day where all the contestants arrived at the beach, he'll just have to wait for a while and he can see the youth then.

Cloud just glanced at him and ignored him as he watched the big screen outside. The real mission will start after all the contestants came here.

In a few hours, Kayl and Genus finally arrived at the place and they tiredly laid down on the white sand. Kayl let his wooden bag down beside him.

To walk from such a long distance... is too cruel ah...

They panted as they glanced at the timer.

[ 00:09:29 ]

They only have f*ckin have nine minutes to find and form a team!! It took them a while because Genus has to walk slowly to not worsen his sprained but they didn't expect that they don't have that much time!

They scrambled to stand up, Genus's sprained foot isn't that serious now. It only ache a bit but he can walk just fine.

They looked around and hopelessly watched the groups around them.

" Kayl! You're finally here! " Kayl was suddenly hugged him as they almost stumbled and fell, fortunately, the person steadied them.

He turned his head and found Vincent, " Vince! Do you have a team!? "

Vincent grinned, " Yeah. "

As Kayl showed a sad look, Vincent points him.

" Yeah!! " From his happiness, he hugged this tall young man.

He noticed Genus looking over and pulled him to introduce their selves, " Vincent, Genus "

" Genus, this is Vincent. We're a team now. " He said smiling.

The two didn't have any complaints and nodded.

" Ah, I found other two who has no team yet. Let's go. " Vincent pulled them to the ace where he found the two.

Kayl took his bag and put it on his bag, they were conspicuous at the beach as they both good looking even after that hell and because of the bag and supplies they have.

They saw two young man standing near the tree looking at the bustling groups.

" Heyy!!! Want to team up? " After being baptized by the training, Vincent became a cheerful youth. Although, he was still easily shy.

The two looked around and found that they were the only ones without a group and the timer was near zero so they nodded.

" I'm Claude. Nice to meet you. "

" Nigel. "

" I'm Kayl. Hello. "

" Genus here! "

" I'm Vincent! Great! We're complete! "

As the timer hits zero, an announcement was heard.

[ Ding Dong! 65 contestants completed the tasks! Congratulations! ]

[ Ding Dong! Fifth Mission! You have a group now! As a team, finished the obstacle course and reach the finish line together! Gambatte! ]

While the contestants was getting ready for the obstacle course, the show's live broadcast has been a viral since it started, it remains in the top headlines and whenever it ended for a day, the comments section would always bursts with talks about the contestants. It's been 12 days since the contestants live in the island and everyone liked to watch them suffer.

The next day, many live viewers are already stuck to their screen to wait for the start of the live broadcast of the show.

The internet was also talking about the show, it became the hot topic every season and would continue until a group debuted. Many idols who debuted from this show became popular instantly.

The viewers knew that this part of the show is only the preliminary round so they were waiting for the expressions of the contestants who will passed and then were told that that was only the preliminary round.

Many crowded on the street and watch the show in the television on one of shop on that street.

They got excited, sad and laughed as they watch the contestants cross the obstacle course. They especially loved the most good looking of all the contestants forming a single group, they would argue, laughed and help each other.

The viewers hoped that they would win this round!

They saw the host, Erik standing on the finish line with Director Cloud and a man who was handsome enough to kill, with a distinctive angular face, all the facial features were perfectly proportioned and handsome, but the cold eyes and thin lips made him appear very unapproachable, ascetic and majestic.

They clamored and ask who is that handsome guy.

" Oh! They're here! " The Host, Erik excitedly said after seeing a group from a far. They were helping a youth run towards the finish line.

The live viewers shouted excitedly and some payed a confetti in the live broadcast when they saw Kayl and his group.

[ Givehimtome: Ahhh I knew my baby is the best! ]

[ wintersnow: Ahh they look so good together! ]

[ Jade: They will win! Ahhhh!! ]

+2699

" Here they are everyone! "

As Kayl and his team finally reached the finish line, everyone cheered from the live broadcast to the crew.

Erik walked towards the exhausted team, " Congratulations guys! You were the first to finish the course! Excellent! " He said as he gives them a thumbs up.

Kayl and Vincent smiled at him tiredly while laying on the white sand, Nigel leaned on the pole, Claude stood as he let Genus sat on the ground and he laid tiredly too. They were all exhausted from all the tossing and turning from the obstacle course.

They let them rest while waiting for the other contestants. The staff gave them bottled water to drink as they waited.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

28.2K 1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
The Hideous Villain Snigdha_25122000 द्वारा

ऐतिहासिक साहित्य

1.2K 40 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
14.2K 846 28
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
428 62 18
✧ Note: THIS IS AN ORIGINAL WORK! Some chapters may include strong language and voilence. Also, NO ROMANCE so ya'll can chop chop if you are expect...