Glow

Von SleepyNSantaJimin

Why me. Seriously.. It started with the best concert of my life. Now everything is upside down. Off the rails... Mehr

W.T.F.
Unexpected News
We Fan-Meet
W.T.F. pt 2
Fall Rain
Surge
Help!
What part of...
😳Agony
Paradise
Uncomfortable
Planning and the Impulsive
Needful 😳
Details and devils
Weaknesses
😳Ache
😳...And Then Some
Schedules Keep Changing
...fuck😳
😳 Pain and Pleasure
Home
Missed One!
Meeting in the Middle
Things don't add up
...Makes Perfect
Reset
New Things
Dance Partners 😳
Work Before Play
Unraveled 😳
Interruptions and...😳
Chicken!!!
Step Three
Consequences
Consequences pt 2
In for a Penny...
... in for a ₩
Unexpected Sadness
It's Always in Threes...
False Negatives
Morning After Pills 😳
😳 Advice From an Expert
Experts: Dul
Faux Expert(s)
...And The Results Are!!
That's What He Said!
Summonses
A Line Drawn
A Line Moved
Sample Tracks
The Ties That Bind
I's and T's
The First Introductions
Forward Planning
Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!
😳 Silky Moves
Aftercare Goes Both Ways 😳
Happy Be-Day/V Day!
Yoongi's Adventure
It's in the Jeon's (Genes)
Kim Line Represent!
Park Party 😳
😳 Finish and Begin
Tests and Trials 😳
😳 Highs... and More Highs
Benefits
More Test(e)s 😳
Conductors and Transitions
Clearance
Next up!!

😳 Distraction

2.2K 70 0
Von SleepyNSantaJimin

'Can I try something?' I ask.

Looking up, kinda like deer in headlights, he nods, gulping. Pushing back from the desk Jimin sits and waits, patiently, watching my every move.

 Getting up from his bed I walk over to him, trying my best to not stalk like a predator... try. I'm not sure I succeeded.

Leaning over his form I mutter to him in his ear. 'Close your eyes, please. Keep them closed. And hold still, don't touch.' He nods, closing them with a gulp... I watch his throat bob with his anticipation.

I let my breath through my parted lips skim his skin as I slowly move around from his ear to his face. I am suddenly aware that I am grateful that I haven't eaten yet, that my breath is freshly clean from my toothbrush this morning.

Looking down he's not quite tense, but his hands are firmly gripping the chair he sits on. One knee is already bouncing slightly, his body's tension given only that way to release as he lets me do whatever I have planned.

My gaze focuses in on his lips. With the tip of my tongue I touch his upper lip, tasting the chapstick he's already used this early in the morning. A low moan from him and his lips part, a huff of air hitting my lips as he flushes.

Teeth next. I nibble gently on that same upper lip, testing the plushness of that wonderful muscle. Nibbling, licking, I fully explore his upper lip. His responses are intoxicating, breathy moans, gentle whimpers, his body tensing and twitching.

When I switch to his lower lip to continue my explorations his head drops back to rest on the chair back, his groan of desperation deep from his chest. To stabilize him, and honestly myself, I place one hand gently on the side of his face, my palm almost completely covering his ear, my fingers gently playing with his hair at the nape of his neck, my thumb brushing along his jawline.

Jimin keeps himself from curling into my touch at his jaw, the action of stopping himself visible in the full control over himself as he tenses and holds himself still. The bob of this throat, fully extended as he lets his head rest back teases my imagination... but I want to continue tasting his lips.

The tease of my tongue along his lower lip has his reaching out, trying to find mine, to tangle  and pull me in for more. Instead I move to nibbling the edges of his mouth when he searches for my tongue with his, making his vocalized groan so sinful. 

Licking, nibbling pulling his lower lip in between mine, suckling gently on his lips, alternating between his lower and upper lip... he's sweating with the attempt to control himself. He's succeeding thus far, but I know it's only time until he's too far gone in the sensations. 

Pulling away the barest amount I let my breath trail back to his ear, a thought overtaking my imagination. 'Can you let me keep going? Is it okay ?' I ask, my breath whispering over the shell of his ear. 

The full body shiver rolls through him, and he gulps, the pants for breath halted momentarily as he pulls his mind together to answer me.

'Ye, butsghabnida...' (yes, please)

I hum my approval and leave soft pecks on his cheek as I slowly move closer to his neck. Once there, however, the pecks turn to open mouth kisses, carefully not leaving marks on his skin.

Balancing myself to focus on my ministrations I place one hand on each of his thighs near his knees. His responding gasp, the legs bouncing with pent up energy, I hear the chair creak with the stress he puts on it, trying his best to keep still. Whimpering, his hands and arms flexing, his legs bouncing, he lets me continue.

'Moleugess-eo... eolmana olae... gamanhiiss-eul su-iss-eo...' (I don't know... how much longer... I can keep still...) Jimin whimpers in between moans. His hips twitch as he works harder to hold himself still, letting me explore his neck. He bites his lip, trying to keep his voice as quiet as possible.

I use my limited time as best as I can, kissing and tasting his neck, the muscles flexing under my attention. As I work over to his Adam's apple, his esophagus flexing and proudly pushing his voice box against his skin, I gentle my mouth, tasting and kissing as softly. 

It's only when my lips drag to the center of his clavicles that he breaks. His hands tangle in my hair as I press my lips and tongue to the indentation between his neck and chest. He tries to keep his hands from moving me, I can tell as they shake with his attempt at control, and his needs shatters any chance at thought for him. 

Only one kiss at his clavicle and I find myself guided back up to his mouth. Instead of exploring his mouth this time he explores mine. 

My balance pitches forward as he pulls my mouth to his, my hands having to leave his thighs to ground myself on his biceps. He tilts my head one way, his going the other. His breath mingles with mine as tongues touch and taste each other. Licking the other's lips, dipping our tongues into an open mouth... breath gasping and huffing through our noses against each other.

With our tongues tangling and lips roughly claiming the other set, our noses gently caress, softly echoing Eskimo kisses from my childhood.  His eyelashes whisper and tickle against my cheek as he tries to figure out how to meld into me more.

When I whimper softly into his mouth he resettles his hands, one tangling into the hair in the back of my head, keeping me firmly in place kissing him as his other hand wanders down my back, gently strumming my spine. Shivers in response to his touch scatter all over my skin. As his hand wanders lower I unconsciously move so that he has access to whatever he wants to touch, curving into his roving fingers.

At the small of my back he gently pulls me towards him, moving my torso to be flush against his. I find myself straddling his spread legs. My focus on kissing him isn't quite pulled away with this new position, but it's a close thing.

My hands leave his arms for his neck, his hair. Tangling in those silky strands, tugging gently, pulling moans and groans from his mouth. His kisses become needy, aggressive. Both hands move to my back, pulling me tight against him as his body curves forward to surround me. 

With his hips flexing unconsciously under me I can feel his hardness, his need. It fuels my kisses, my touches. My thumbs run down the sides of his neck as I keep pulling at his hair, my body twisting itself to find a way to get closer, to merge with his.

At some point he palms my ass, lifting and holding me close as his body flexes and shivers with the desire roaring through him... through us both.  His strength is such that I don't even notice he's lifted me up and moved us to his bed until he's leaning to lay me down, pressing me into the blanket with his weight.

His need to kiss me breathless is suddenly overwhelmed by his body's need to burrow and rut. Pulling his lips from mine, He instead moves to breathe in the scent of my neck at my shoulder. His hair tickles my nose as he swipes his nose against my skin before sucking and biting gently. My moans only drive him further.

With my legs legs still around his waist his weight pushing me into the mattress, I can feel every muscle of his body as he rolls and grinds into my core. He holds himself up as much as he can, his hands clenching the bedding under my shoulders as his body moves instinctively to the beat of our hearts, our needs.

My body responds as my minds goes blank. My hands skim down his back, stopping at the curve of his ass. Gentle is not in my vocabulary at the moment as I grab and push his hips into mine. My legs wrap around his, pulling my lower body off the bed entirely to cling to his.

The need to orgasm climbing higher wipes our minds of anything else. His hands at first try to pull my shirt up, his mouth glued to mine stopping any options of removing it... so he tears it instead. I can only gasp as his fingers drag my bra straps down, moving the fabric until he has full access to my breasts.

At first his hands cup them, warming them as he tries to remember how to breathe without my tongue entwined with his. Eventually he pushes against the bed, unable to move himself otherwise, and drags his body down until his lips are in reach to suckle at my nipples. His eyes gaze up at me darkly, his sanity gone, the need to hear me say his name in whimpers overriding everything else. 

Every noise out of my mouth has Jimin responding in kind. The growls, groans, and whispered words in Korean that have nothing to do with my lessons are pushing my blood though my veins at a speed that leaves me panting with need. 

First one nipple, one breast is lavished with his full and undivided attention, then the other. Going back and forth between them I can feel his body rolling into the mattress, into my core, as he reacts to my sounds and the way my body twists with desire.

A huff of breath and he pauses, closing his eyes to control his responses. When he opens them up again to look into my eyes, his fully dilated gaze drinks in my own, my mouth gasping for air as I try to still my own need.

His hands at my leggings remove any chance of that. Whimpering I lift my hips to allow him to remove the clothing that suddenly has become too confining for my skin. Coming to a kneeling position to fully remove it I can see his shirt stuck to his skin, sweat gluing it to every muscle.

'You too.' I beg, using my elbows to move my torso so that I can fully remove my torn shirt and bra. With a nod he stands, pulling his shirt over his head, unbuckling his belt and sliding his pants and boxers down before carelessly kicking them away.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

29.9K 1.3K 116
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
1.9M 77.1K 55
"Now that's a good girl." You were on your way to South Korea to see your aunt, who you'd been away from almost a decade. It was supposed to be a...
51.1K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...
48K 3.5K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...