Y/N's Handsome Devil - Lucife...

De Megalomaniac_123

The cover is designed by me.. ๐Ÿ˜„...Oneshots with Lucifer Morningstar and Y/N. Loads of fluff and cuteness...๏ฟฝ... Mais

A small note...โคโค
Hello there-๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Hello there 2-๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Hello there 3- ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กUPDATE ABOUT S5Bโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก
๐Ÿ‘ซUndercover Lovebirds-1
๐Ÿ‘ซUndercover Lovebirds-2๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘ฐ
You are Perfect to Me-1

Date with the Devil

788 17 5
De Megalomaniac_123

(Pls note, this is a new chapter..😀)

" Doctor, I have something to tell you urgently." Lucifer said, barging into Linda's office.

"Oh my God..." Linda said, shocked.

"Wrong deity, I'm afraid" Lucifer scoffed.

" Lucifer, we don't have an appointment.. and you can't barge in like this" Linda said, strictly.

"Doctor, but this is a serious matter I need to discuss." Lucifer said frantically.

Linda sighed.

" Alright Lucifer, have a seat." Linda said, directing her hand towards her couch.

" Thank you Doctor. It's very noble of you." Lucifer said.

" What's your earth-shattering problem, Lucifer?" Linda asked.

" Doctor, it's about Y/N. She asked me on a date." Lucifer said.

" Is this really your urgent matter?.Y/N has accepted who you truly are..and I don't see any problem here.." Linda said.

"Doctor, Y/N really cares about me. I hate that I am poison to anyone who dares to care about me. Their lives will always be at risk...and..um..I really don't want to lose her because of my reckless behaviour..." Lucifer said, sadly.

" Lucifer, I know that's not the real reason." Linda said, with a small smile.

" You are afraid, aren't you?" Linda asked.

" I am the Devil, Doctor. I am not afraid of anyone...you of all people, know it." Lucifer scoffed.

"Lucifer, I know that you are not afraid of anybody...but that's not my point..." Linda said.

"Doctor, I don't understand where you are going with this?" Lucifer said, with a puzzled look on his face.

" Lucifer, my point is, you are afraid of intimacy and I know that, the feeling of love from someone is something new to you, an experience which you have never felt anywhere." Linda said, with a light chuckle.

" Doctor, what am I supposed to do?" Lucifer asked.

"Lucifer,go on a date with Y/N.  She has changed a lot in you. Saying no to her, will hurt her feelings and I know that's not what you want. You have a habit of sabotaging everything good that has happened to you, so don't spoil this opportunity." Linda smiled.

" You are right, Doctor. Maybe, it's time for me to change.I'll give it a try and see what happens." Lucifer said, with a beautiful smile.

" Alright, problem solved." Linda chuckled.

" Yes, thank you Doctor. You are a real life-saver." Lucifer said, getting up from her couch.

" You are so welcome, Lucifer." Linda smiled.

"Goodbye, Doctor. So, date with Y/N it is" Lucifer said.

" Goodbye, Lucifer." Linda said.

As soon as, Lucifer got out of Linda's office, he went to see Y/N.

Y/N's HOME

" Love, so..um..I was thinking about our date. Why not give it a try?...Shall we meet up at my penthouse this evening or do you have any other suggestions in your mind?" Lucifer said.

"I am very happy to hear this, Lucifer. I was afraid that you wouldn't be accepting my offer. So, we'll meet at the penthouse." Y/N said.

"So, I'll make arrangements for our date, darling." Lucifer said, with a glimmering smile.

" Bye, darling. Take care." Lucifer said.

"Goodbye, Lucifer." Y/N said, placing a small kiss on Lucifer's cheek.

EVENING AT LUCIFER'S PENTHOUSE

Lucifer decorated his penthouse with ( flower color)( favourite flower). He set up the table neatly with scented-candles and flowers.

After he finished decorating the penthouse and setting the table, he went to get ready. He decided to wear a sky-blue three-piece suit with a white pocket square. He combed his hair neatly and applied his favourite scent.

The elevator bell rung and the doors opened.

It was Y/N.

She wore a lovely (color) mini sleeveless dress. Her splendid (hair color)  (straight/curly/wavy) hair was untied. She wore (high/flat) (color) color heels.Her plumpy lips were smeared with a ravishing shade of red.The strong lovely smell of her perfume lingered around penthouse.

" Good evening, love. My, my, you actually look stunning .I have never seen anything as wonderful as you ,neither in Hell nor Silver City." Lucifer said, admiring your beauty.

You blushed and said," You are not bad yourself, Lucifer. You look handsome like always."

" Wow..the penthouse looks so lovely. You decorated it with my favourite flowers....it's beautiful. Thanks a lot Lucifer, I can't believe you did all this for me." Y/N said, adoring the beauty of the penthouse.

" Anything for you, love." Lucifer smiled.

" Please have a seat, milady." Lucifer said, directing his hand towards the neatly set-up table.

Like a gentleman, he pulled out the chair for Y/N to sit on.

After ensuring Y/N's comfort, he sat on the chair facing Y/N's seat.

" I hope you love (favourite food) " Lucifer said, opening the silver-domes that covered the food.

" You ordered my favourite food.." Y/N said, surprised.

" Correction darling, I made it myself. I would love to know what you think about my cooking skills." Lucifer chuckled.

Y/N tasted her favourite food which Lucifer made.

" Never knew that ,the Devil had such impressive cooking skills. " Y/N giggled.

" It took eons to perfect this extracurricular skill of mine, darling" Lucifer said with a glimmering smile.

Lucifer poured drinks for both, him and Y/N.

"Darling, I just want to ask you something, out of my curiosity. I don't know whether it's the right occasion to ask you this." Lucifer said, hesitantly.

" Do ask me, Lucifer. Now you are making me curious to know your question.." Y/N chuckled.

"I recently made a devilish revelation to you." Lucifer said.

"Hmm...what about that?" Y/N asked with a small smile, her eyes filled with curiosity.

"Even after you knew that, I really am the Devil, you loved me...I mean ,history has painted a quite awful picture of me...Despite all that, you still love me..why?" Lucifer said, with a confused look on his face.

" Lucifer, that's because you were never the bad guy in my story...you have always protected and cared about me...even if you were the bad guy like the one history has painted, you are not that now...despite all your flaws, deep down below I know there is goodness in you..." Y/N said with a beautiful subtle smile on her face.

She locked her fingers with his.

" I hope you are satisfied with my answer." Y/N chuckled.

" I really am." Lucifer said with a light giggle.

Y/N got up from her seat and got to Lucifer's side.

"What is it, darling?. Do you want something..sweet,perhaps?" Lucifer chuckled, still confused by Y/N's move.

"Lucifer, close your eyes." Y/N said in a soft tone.

Lucifer closed his eyes.

Y/N closed her eyes and slowly pasted her tender lips on to his. The warmth from Y/N's lips comforted Lucifer from all the pain he had been experiencing throughout his life. She gently touched his face with her delicate fingers. He gently pulled her waist and made her sit on his lap, without breaking the kiss. The subtle kiss turned into a passionate one, their tongues slid into each other's mouth and started to wiggle.Y/N's moans were music to Lucifer's ears.

She gently removed her lips from his and opened her eyelids. He also opened his eyes. They looked in each other's eyes and smiled.Without breaking the eye contact, Lucifer gently ran his fingers on Y/N's face. She blushed and kissed his neck.

" Well, you asked me if I wanted something sweet and the sweet which you gave me with your lips is satisfactory...no dessert required." Y/N laughed.

Lucifer laughed along with her.

" Love, you have really good sense of humour." Lucifer said, still laughing.

"Thank you, but it is you who should be taking that compliment." Y/N chuckled.

"Lucifer, I really enjoyed our date.You made me really happy." Y/N said, still sitting on his lap and gentle running her fingers through his hair.

" Me too, darling. I feel overwhelmed." Lucifer chuckled.

"So..um..can we meet up again on some other day?" Y/N asked.

" Yes,how can  I decline my ravishing Y/N's offer."Lucifer smiled.

"So..next time, can we meet up at my house, if you are comfortable with that arrangement."Y/N said.

"Yes, definitely..." Lucifer said.

" Lucifer, it's getting late. I need to head home  as I have to go to work early tomorrow. I really enjoyed your company." Y/N said, getting up from Lucifer's lap.

" Yes, I understand, darling. I'll drop you home." Lucifer said.

" Thank you, Lucifer." Y/N smiled.

Y/N's PLACE

After getting out of Lucifer's car , Y/N said " Lucifer,don't forget next date at my house, OK?"

" Yes darling, how can I forget." Lucifer said.

"Um..Lucifer, for our next date..there is...um..a small modification." Y/N said , hesitantly.

"Surprise me, darling." Lucifer said.

" Next time, along with dinner, what about a sleepover?" Y/N winked and bit her lower lip.

" Ho ho ho...why not?" Lucifer said seductively,  a naughty smile forming on his lips.

"Goodnight, Lucifer" Y/N said, placing a small peck on his lips.

" Goodnight, darling." Lucifer smiled.

After Y/N headed back to her home, Lucifer messaged Linda.

Doctor, my date with Y/N went well. It was a wonderful experience. I would have really regretted if I hadn't taken your advice. Thank you so much, Doctor. Will give an elaborate description about my date with  Y/N for our next session.

==========================================================

Hello lovely readers,
                    Hope you all are doing well. Do let me know in the comment section what you think about this chapter. Errors, scenarios..you know right..🤭. Nothing much to say...😅.

Have a wonderful day/afternoon/evening/night.

Stay happy, Stay healthy.

Love,
Megalomaniac_123 😍😍

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

128K 1.9K 16
Collection of one shot stories between you and Lucifer Morningstar For any request feel free to contact me. Kisses, -mar๐Ÿ’‹
181K 6.2K 136
the untamed x reader oneshots ii ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys.. again.. ' the untamed / mdzs x reader oneshots ii o. start...
896 8 7
This is an x Fem! Reader oneshots book. The characters will be from various fandoms (mostly anime). This is only a compilation book, meaning I will p...
49.9K 1.2K 21
๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โžช ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐˜/๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...