ii. RAVAGE 🔥 Newt [TMR] (ON...

By kattmanabat

[ BOOK 2 in the Pyromania Multiverse Series ] ───In which a certain blonde was mesmerized by a mysterious gir... More

PROLOGUE
.
. .
. . . .

. . .

255 9 6
By kattmanabat

CHAPTER
THREE
_______________

JANE, NO MATTER HOW YOUNG, USED TO FALL IN LOVE TOO EASILY. But what is love, really? She experienced familial love by her parents. Although, more from her mother than her father, she was still happy. However, ever since they've gone through different paths, her heart doesn't seem to recall what being loved and loving is. As a child, she'd have small crushes on people she just met here and there, but it doesn't go further than that. No matter what gender, she doesn't really care either. If she likes them, then she likes them.

But the child, once full of love is now gone. She was buried deep inside the broken soul and bodice of a vengeful teenager. It is not because she wanted to-she needed to. That little girl needed to grow up.

But no matter how hard she tried or how much she denies it, it is not a secret to herself that her heart gets attached too easily. Her mind, however, is not as easily convinced like her heart. So, she listens more to what she thinks than what she feels.

Thomas has been pretty helpful for the past weeks for her. She has been gaining more control of her power. Although, not fully, she was getting there, step by step.

She used to have a dilemma if he was smart or stupid, but she just concluded that he can be a bit of both. She observed that he thinks brilliantly, but he acts reckless, therefore being stupid.

Jane has been doing great in her training, thus giving her more rewards. And by rewards, meaning food. The people who used to bully her have been silent lately. She deduced that the Chancellor has given them a talk. Also, she hasn't seen the rat for a while, it made her realize that she hasn't been in a good mood for a long time.

Jane still hates that she has to wear the device around her neck. It was made by Thomas' friend, Ada. The brown haired girl apologized for it because she had no idea what they were for. The crimson eyed girl chose to let it go because she was pretty. Yes, she thinks she's hot. Hence why it's too bad she heard the girl was taken.

She has been getting better for a while, until. . .

"Who the hell are you?"
She stared at the petite girl in front of her. She was practicing her abilities with Thomas in their training room until someone entered the area. The unfamiliar person has blue eyes and dark hair. She seemed normal but she really wasn't.

"Nova. . . who are you?"

Jane raised her brow and lied through her teeth, "Wednesday Adams, nice to meet you." she flashed her feigned smile.

"Jane." Thomas gave her a stern look like an older brother.

"Whatever." the crimson eyed girl only shrugged.

"What are you doing here, Nova, aren't you supposed to be with Janson?"

What's her deal with the rat? Jane thought.

"Yeah. . I was looking for him."

"Well, clearly, he's not here." said Jane.

"We're kind of busy here, Nova." Thomas gave her a pleading look before the girl nodded and sauntered out.

"So, who really is she?" Jane questioned immediately after the mysterious girl disappeared, genuinely curious about her.

Thomas turned to her and answered, "Nova. She's like you."

"What the hell do you mean by that?"

Thomas furrowed his brows in confusion, "She has abilities too. . different from yours, I think. Janson is her guardian and he trains her. She's been here since we were kids. All I know is that she's a mutant, but no one else knows what she can do but Ava Paige and Janson." He replied rather reluctantly. He started to think that answering her question was a huge mistake-and damn right it was.

"How is she treated?" Jane continued to question.

"Normally. . like us."

"You mean like you?" Jane's anger began to rise as she expanded, "And you said she's been here since she was a kid, we're probably the same age, right? Why don't I know that there is someone else like me?"

"I'm sorry, Jane, I-"

"So, basically we're both freaks but she was treated like a princess while I was treated like trash? That's how it is, huh?"

Thomas began to notice that the temperature in the room started heating up. His eyes widened as he saw the eyes of the girl in front of him. They were still the same crimson red, but this time they were glowing. If he didn't regain his composure, he probably would've shit his pants.

"Jane, I'm sorry. I understand, just calm down, okay? I understand-"

"You don't understand shit-"

Everything happened so fast. One moment the area was clean and peaceful and then the next it became filled with fire that ignited from fury. The room was set ablaze and Thomas didn't know what to do right away. He was trying to think of a way to not make the situation worse. His gaze landed on the choker that supresses her powers and found the solution. Due to his panicked state, he clumsily placed the device on the mutant's neck.

The fire stopped.

Almost the whole area was burnt but at least, not the whole building. Although, Jane doesn't mind of it did, Thomas does.

The girl fainted and as she layed unconcious on the ground, Thomas looked at her in remorse. He knew what the device does to her. It doesn't matter whether she wears the device or not. She feels her veins burning everyday, but whenever she wears the device, the pain she feels becomes worse. Thomas grew to care for her.

Is it possible that there is a cure for her? He thought.

He only wished that he could find one to end her misery, but Thomas has no idea if that is possible in the first place.

◢◤◇◥◣◥◤◢◤◆◥◣◥◤◢◤◇◥◣

JANE LAYED IN A WHITE SOFT BED. She opened her blood red eyes and sat down to realize she was in the medical wing. She recalled what had happened before she fainted and touched the device encompassing her neck. She took the time to observe the doctors and nurses busying themselves, until her gaze landed on the ebony haired girl staring at her. Nova.

She gave her a piercing glare but the girl just inoccently strided near her. Their eye contact didn't falter as the space between them fot smaller.

"How are you feeling?" Nova flashed her a small smile as she asked.

She looked genuinely concerned but Jane couldn't help but scoff, "I feel spectacular, thanks." the other girl wasn't stupid enough to think that was true with the evident sarcasm on her tone.

"I heard you were like me. . I didn't know."

"Same." Jane leaned on the bed and crosses her arms while she replied rather casually. There was an awkward silence, at least for Nova, until she decided to speak up.

"I wanted to get to know you. If you like. . we could be friends. . After so many years, I didn't know there was someone like me. I just think that it's better for us because we're kind of the same. . If you only want to, of course. ."

Jane studied her up and down. Nova felt like she was being scrutinized until the red eyed girl smirked.

"Alright. Let's be friends. I think we can entertain each other in this boring shithole." Jane stated, while Nova smiled, missing the mischevous glint in the girl's crimson eyes.

Jane began to ask, "So, what can you do?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Soooooooooo, I'm backkk
YAYYYYY
I'm making a series that I named Pyromania Multiverse so expect more tmr fics from me in the future
Btw it has been long since I updated, I'm really sry for that, I've been really busy so i hope you understand. I really appreciate your support, thank youu<33
Anyways, what do you guys think of the chapter? What do you think Nova can do?🤔🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
263K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...